Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#189873 - 09/25/06 08:51 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Adonis_Mendes Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Here & Now
At a certain point and time in life, I was irritated with what other people of my ethnicity. Being of Puerto Rican decent, I don't speak Spanish. I don't talk like the low lifes staggering the streets. The only accent I have is a New York one. Upon them noticing this they refered to me a white man.

However that was then, and since that time I've come to revel in my difference from the rest. As I've witnessed time and time again, racial pride nowadays serves as shield to hide insecurities among such groups (Counterproductive Pride). It's a predictable herdish behavior.

I am not my race... race is not an identity.

Never forget the importance of de-identification. It is one the best weapons a Satanist possesses.

#189874 - 09/26/06 01:57 AM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Insurgent Offline
CoS Member

Damn nigga

You's got yo self a negroid phobia goin on. Gettin all up in some of those honkey gated communities with the fake pond, the fake wood siding and the mini vans.

Bon Jovi singles all up in yo audi.

Coloreds ain't playa hatin on you. You's just need to relax and get over the black penises. Niggas know those things be lookin oogly and shizz.

Spanish vagina is better anyway, it's spicy from all those taquitos they be eatin and shiiit. Niggas need to be multi-cultural for the multiple vagina. Dats how you gonna be a fuckin white man, you hurrd me.

Fo' reel.

Pizzy.

-----

All joking aside, I understand your frustration with the state of "ethnic culture."

But really you're not going to find a lot of white people all that much more educated or tactful. In fact, substitute the urban slang for crass whitey-speak, the black status symbols for the white ones, take the bass speakers out of the car and you have a demographic that's often just as annoying, mediocre and ridiculous as what gets on your nerves. The only difference would be what KIND of stupidity the "racial" inclinations lead them towards.

"My dear Insurgent you're an extremist, intolerant and you have prejudices. That's all."

"I am a fucking Satanist and desire in all of my being to be the Queen of the World if at all possible...."

#189875 - 09/26/06 05:56 AM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
SultrySorceress Offline

I smiled the entire time of reading your post!! Very well said! I commend you for feeling the freedom to speak your mind without being apologetic of your own opinions. OTHER races aren't apologetic for the thing they say and do.

I'm also tiered of other white people thinking they have to accomidate other races for reasons baffeling to me. Another thing that upsets me is seeing our younger generations of the white race trying so hard to act out as if they were a different race, believing this is how they are suppose to be to "fit in". That is the epitamy of sociaty spiraling out of control and loosing it's morality.

#189876 - 09/26/06 06:26 AM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

I'm about as white as they come, and even I don't jive with this.

I am white.
I like being white.
I will eventually fall in love with a white woman.
I will eventually have white children.

I don't object to this; it's statistically likely that any white person will marry another white person, and I see no reason to dislike your own race, nor do I find it objectionable to have a preference for the aesthetic associated with any race; though the exact same is true if a white man prefers Asian women or black women or whatever (or vice-versa).

I'm looking forward to living in a white environment--with a few possible exceptions.

A highly questionable statement. I'm not sure why this matters to you, given the following:

I like white people.
I like having white friends.
I enjoy working to be a credit to my race--and not an embarrassment.

Because here is where we completely part ways. I don't like "white people" as an aggregate. Most white people are really fucking stupid, a trait they share in common with all people of all races. Idiocy does not discriminate. Therefore, I also don't care if my friends are white or not because anyone who is not an idiot is such a rare bird that I should be thankful to have even found such a person and I could care less if they are a completely miscegenated mutt representing a cross breeding of every ethnic group on earth.

But a credit to my race? I'm not one of them. I may be a white, blonde haired, grey eyed male of Germanic descent, but I'm not "one of the white guys." If you think whites are somehow a race worth crediting, go hang out at your local honkey tonk or any southern factory for a while and see just how much credit you give them. The commoner strain of whites is just as degenerate a lot of scum as anyone else on the planet, brimming with petty crooks and assholes of every stripe.

And I say all this knowing that I strongly favor European culture over most other cultures, though I don't do so at the exclusion of whatever else.

I am, however, proud of the only ethnicity I recognize and identify with: the Satanic ethnic. We are our own "race," and to that I will gladly make myself an asset.

#189877 - 09/26/06 06:49 AM Re: Eastern Europe [Re: Rattlesnake]
Redhead Offline

Loc: Europe
Quote:

Eastern Europeans are still "havent's". Always a good place for commerce.

Only if one's well prepared to deal with bureaucracy of Kafkian dimensions and corruption that stopped more than a few foreign companies from expanding their business here, as they weren't willing to make some of high positioned "have nots" lose the "not".

But we're as white as can be .

#189878 - 09/26/06 07:44 AM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Lust Offline

I am a Satanist! I have more of an interest in the Satanic minority, and against all insensitive, death-loving people.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#189879 - 09/26/06 09:50 AM Re: Me Too! [Re: Neko]
Mr_Atrox Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Lycopolis
Quote:

I also love being a fucking white man, as opposed to a non-fucking white man that never gets any. Not to be confused with fucking white men of course, because thats just not my thing.

Speaking as a non-white, I completely agree with all you and Quiddity have stated. White-loving whites provided me with some of the most gorgeous and attractive women I've seduced.

And hey, I married one!!

#189880 - 09/26/06 10:11 AM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Freudenabteilung
You, Quiddity, are a perfect example of what's stated in Magister Rose's signature:

Empty heads babble the most.

#189881 - 09/26/06 10:18 AM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Drimlybunk]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Freudenabteilung
Quote:

Thank you! I'm glad somebody agreed with me...

I'm genuinely curious, why does it matter if somebody agrees with you or not?

#189882 - 09/26/06 11:47 AM I (mostly) hate whites! [Re: Quiddity]
Mason_Rust Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Michigan, USA
I am white.

Gotcha. Me too.

I like being white.

Well, I certainly like who I am, but I think it has more to do with my accomplishments rather than my skin color.

I like white people.

Really? I don't. Well, I can't say that I don't. Actually I take them as they come and call them like I see them, regardless of their skin color. But the majority of whites disgust me. Every trailer park is full of them.

A credit to your race? Why? What's in it for you? Will some Southern rednecks get to enjoy a night of toasting some Coors in your honor if you get a job promotion? Your accomplishments help to better you and those around you, not your "race" (whatever that may be, as you haven't even stated your background other than that you are "white" which could fit a plethora of definitions). Also, believe me, if you should happen to become, by chance or of your own doing, an embarassment, you'll only be hurting yourself, not me (even though I'm white, and apparently part of your race) because honestly, I have nothing to do with you.

I like living in an area where at least 1 person in a dozen can understand me when I speak to them, and can easily make themselves understood to me even in trifling matters...

What's that got to do with race or whiteness? You do realize that there are several million people in this world who are "white" and don't speak English, right?

...never mind the deeper existential problems of trying to relating to survival as a coherent consciousness in an epistemologically ambiguous physical universe. (Adams)

Once again, what does that have to do with being "white"? If you lived at CERN in Geneva, my guess is you could have long winded discussions about science with people who come from all corners of the globe, all of whom have taken the time to learn a second language (for many, perhaps English) which is more than I can say for the overwhelming majority of whites out there. So, does your lack of desired conversation have anything to do with race, or is it more about location on the globe, and prestige?

I don't like the sidelong, smug, accusatory glance of those who insinuate racism into this.

To be forthright and honest, I don't think that your post is something of racism, but I do think that it is very short sighted. The majority of the irritations that you speak of have little to do with race, and much more to do with poverty, education, global location, etc. I've met some Mexicans, Blacks, Indians (not Native Americans) who I would much rather share a dinner table with than the average white.

I don't like the continuous burden of language barriers, compounded by dumbfuck homey functionally illiterate "culture" that deliberately reinforces the downward spiral of functional communication.

I agree with you there 100%. There are many nations dealing with this same problem, but few Americans realize it. Eventually, language will become Darwinian in nature, I think. Survival of the...easiest spoken?

Most of all, I don't like having to deal with determination to treat any complaint as racism or smugness, and ignore that these problems are unavoidable and directly affect the quality of my life.

Sure, they directly affect it, but in all, what does it have to do with you being white and the other not? I don't reall want backwoods redneck culture infiltrating my life or future childrens's lives, yet it if it did, it would likely come from whites.

Issues of cultural differences and wealth differences in the end have very little to do with "whiteness". Historically, yes, race does play a part, but I don't see how being white or black or yellow, red or green really plays a major role in the determination one has in themselves, which is what I use (among other things) to judge a person.

Ever forward, and Hail Satan!

#189883 - 09/26/06 12:12 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Soleil Noir]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
Quote:

You, Quiddity, are a perfect example of what's stated in Magister Rose's signature:

Empty heads babble the most.

Exactly.
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder. -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#189884 - 09/26/06 01:32 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

I am white.
I like being white.
I like white people.

Good for you. Truthfully, no one cares. Boasting about being proud of ones race serves no purpose other than your own self gratification and an ego boost for insecurities.

Quote:

I like having white friends.

I truly hope this is not the only basis you use to judge people.

Quote:

Why not be a credit to yourself as an individual and/or a Satanist?

Quote:

I like living among others who feel the same.

Do you speak for all whites??

Quote:

I like speaking sincerely respectfully and amiably to everyone, and showing basic socially responsible kindnesses--white or not. This is part of being a credit to my race. It's what white people do.

Are you saying only whites are capable of doing this?

I am not offended that you are proud of being white. Again good for you. What I have a problem with is a Satanist and CoS member making these assinine statements and boasting about racial pride as if it was something that really gives one merit. Your post reeks of this and it's embarressing.

Edited by Carkosa (09/26/06 01:36 PM)

#189885 - 09/26/06 01:48 PM Re: Me Too! [Re: Mr_Atrox]
Neko Offline
CoS Member

My emphasis wasn't on being white at all, but just on procreation. I just happen to also be white. I wasn't going to dignify the original post with a genuine response and decided to poke fun at the title instead.

The Temple | The Elite

#189886 - 09/26/06 02:26 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: MagisterRose]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
I love how after a Magister replies most of the responses afterwords are of agreeing underlings and posts of similar content.

#189887 - 09/26/06 02:38 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: tovasshi]
Mason_Rust Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Michigan, USA
Care to give some specific examples?

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Forum Stats
12164 Members
73 Forums
43923 Topics
405752 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements