Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#189888 - 09/26/06 02:54 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: tovasshi]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Freudenabteilung
Quote:

I love how after a Magister replies most of the responses afterwords are of agreeing underlings and posts of similar content.

That must be why you keep coming around.

#189889 - 09/26/06 02:59 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: tovasshi]
x9x Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Flanders - Europe
Are you assuming that some people here are ass-kissers with a hidden racist agenda then?

An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
|| Benjamin Franklin ||

The lack of money is the root of all evil.
|| George Bernard ||

#189890 - 09/26/06 03:11 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Mason_Rust]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
It happens in a lot of threads. Haven't you noticed this?

A Magister or other heirarchy member will post something slightly different than the thirty some odd posts before it. No one has yet said what this person has said. Then for about five or six posts afterwords. It is all "Well said" "I couldn't agree more". And then there is the few posts afterwords directed at the origional poster that are basically the same thing the Magister or hierarchy member said, just reworded. It is all over the place. It happens at least once in every 10 threads.

#189891 - 09/26/06 03:11 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
x9x Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Flanders - Europe
I think you necked yourself with these kind of statements, why don't you just admit it's written down from a racist point of view? There's nothing worse then denying your beliefs. Finally you let go the lifetime of pent-up frustrations, like you stated in your post. Whatever you name it, i call it's racism. The real Satanist doesn't judge on skin color but on stupidity, i judge you on your stupidity. Period.

An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
|| Benjamin Franklin ||

The lack of money is the root of all evil.
|| George Bernard ||

#189892 - 09/26/06 03:18 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: x9x]
tovasshi Offline

No, just ass kissers.

#189893 - 09/26/06 03:20 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: tovasshi]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

I don't notice this trend, except that higher ranking members are sometimes more aggressive with their opinions because they can be. Lower ranking members or nonmembers usually (wisely) show restraint where someone who has no need to is able to speak their mind bluntly.

If there are a couple of ass kissers in the kennel, I don't suppose that should be surprising, but why worry about them?

The funny part is that the person who most obviously entered this thread to agree with Magister Rose was...Magister Svengali! Kind of throws the whole "rank admiration" thing off, doesn't it?

#189894 - 09/26/06 03:21 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: tovasshi]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
Quote:

I love how after a Magister replies most of the responses afterwords are of agreeing underlings and posts of similar content.

Really? I love it when people try to be clever and just end up looking stupid.

Next time, try the direct approach. It may work out better for you.

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#189895 - 09/26/06 03:22 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: tovasshi]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Freudenabteilung
Prior to a Magister replying to the thread, these comments were posted questioning/oppossing Quiddity, so I don't really see what you're talking about. Sure, the ass kissing does happen, but in this case, I disagree with you.

This begins with your post:

By You:

I have never experienced any stress based on my race, gender or religion.

I am somewhat insulted by the fact that you assume being white means you have to experience culture other than your own. As though whites don't have culture. You need to do a bit more research on that.

Tha Pig:

So I would ask: White compared to who?

Jack Lantern:

Most people are racist, most people suck. Racism is common to all the herd, no matter what breed your discussing.

Drimlybunk:

You may find a problem finding a place where you can openly enjoy your "white culture" because as far as I'm aware there is no "white culture." As tha_pig points out, skin color is relative. What is your cultural history that you feel is being hindered? (What country were you born in, where did you grow up? Did you grow up in a city, suburb or town? Are you aware of/Do you care about your ancestry?)

Discipline:

White, brown, yellow, green, whatever . . . if you are good at what you do and not a wart on the society's ass, then you are fine by me.

Jack Lantern again:

I can't really relate to anything you've said, but at least you had a good time.

TrojZyr:

I think class is actually a bit more important to me than race. I certainly do not feel at home around rednecks, chavs, or miscellaneous types of lumpy proletariats, even though/if they're white.

#189896 - 09/26/06 03:26 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
tovasshi Offline

That did throw the theory off a little. But I see it a lot in other threads. Then again I do get bored and notice odd things. I am not worried. I just found it interesting.

Edited by tovasshi (09/26/06 05:07 PM)

#189897 - 09/26/06 03:38 PM Re: I love being a Racist [Re: Quiddity]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
Certainly what is now days termed "racism" was a useful tool in certain periods of history. Since appearance and colouring of human beings alerted societies to foreign invaders. In some parts of the world this is still true today.

And in fact, it is true of most species of animal. The dog chases that cat, does he not?

However, does one presume that this behaviour is then learned? Or is it indeed an aspect of our animal nature that cannot be changed?

It has been suggested in this thread that "racists" are those with no achievements of their own. Well that is not always the case, since there are a number of highly successful individuals who have been branded "racists."

From a Satanic perspective I do find that what you espouse is what I would call "blind" racism. And the pragmatic thing to do would be to realise and accept that racism is an apspect of human behaviour and use it to one's own advantage. Just as politicians do.

It is true to say although excellence exists in all races that there are measurable differences in performance, physicality and intelligence amongst the races.

I'm not about to point out obvious statistics. Anyone here can observe them for themsleves. And if they can't then there is something wrong.

One such "racist" who appears to achieved something with his life is this fellow. You may agree or disagree with what he says. But is he really racist as the pc brigade would have us believe?

"I have given my life to try to alleviate the sufferings of Africa. There is something that all white men who have lived here like I must learn and know: that these individuals are a sub-race. They have neither the intellectual, mental, or emotional abilities to equate or to share equally with white men in any function of our civilization. I have given my life to try to bring them the advantages which our civilization must offer, but I have become well aware that we must retain this status: the superior and they the inferior. For whenever a white man seeks to live among them as their equals they will either destroy him or devour him. And they will destroy all of his work. Let white men from anywhere in the world, who would come to Africa, remember that you must continually retain this status; you the master and they the inferior like children that you would help or teach. Never fraternize with them as equals. Never accept them as your social equals or they will devour you. They will destroy you."

- Dr. Albert Schweitzer, winner of the 1952 Nobel Prize for peace, in his 1961 book, From My African Notebook.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#189898 - 09/26/06 03:42 PM Re: I love being a Racist [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
Quote:

It is true to say although excellence exists in all races that there are measurable differences in performance, physicality and intelligence amongst the races.

I thought the thread was about comfort and cultural identity. One need not posit different levels of quality. Chinese and English are equally expressive and their respective speakers are of comparable intelligence, but I can't get by in Chinese, so I avoid living where I would have to do so.

Edited by reprobate (09/26/06 03:43 PM)

#189899 - 09/26/06 03:47 PM Re: I love being a Racist [Re: reprobate]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
Quote:

Quote:

I thought the thread was about comfort and cultural identity. One need not posit different levels of quality. Chinese and English are equally expressive and their respective speakers are of comparable intelligence, but I can't get by in Chinese, so I avoid living where I would have to do so.

as usual, you miss the point completely.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#189900 - 09/26/06 03:53 PM Re: I love being a Racist [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
Quote:

as usual, you miss the point completely.

Did I.

#189901 - 09/26/06 04:16 PM Re: I love being a Racist [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Ace Offline

Loc: Lexington, Kentucky
Most people confuse racism with stereotypes. Judging people based on skin color is just the same as judging them based on their hair color, the way they dress, etc.

I'd say most people have certain stereotypes based on black people as being gangsters, pimps, or all around criminals because it's fact; the majority of black people are high school graduates at best, poor, or convicted criminals. Rappers on MTV talking about doing drugs and growing up in 'the hood' certainly don't direct us away from that stereotype.

I'm not saying all black people are this way, or any other person who could be stereotyped acts the way they look, but these judgments don't just come out of nowhere.

Someone who was considered 'racist' by others, if they were to actually meet one of those people who don't fit the stereotype of a certain race, and actually became friends; I doubt that person would refrain from having a relationship just because of that person's race.

Racism is hating a group of people just because of their skin color. Stereotyping is judging a group of people based on outward appearance. Rednecks and hillbillies are racist, as well as extreme Christians and Nazis; most other people aren't.

#189902 - 09/26/06 04:28 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: tovasshi]
Asmedious Offline

Quote:

This is obvious, if you read many of the posts. I find that if I say something that might go against the grain, usually the "ass kissers" comments follow mostly after the moderator's statements. Usually saying exactly what the moderator states, or only congratulating them for a wise statement. There isn't anything wrong with this practice if they truly feel that way, however sometimes I doubt the sincerety, but I am willing to admit that it might possibly come from my feelings of a slightly wounded ego, so it's hard to judge for sure.
Quote:

It's all herdishness. Racial pride is for those with no accomplishments or abilities of their own.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sir, I must consent that there is no argument to that answer. Very well put.

That last note on my part was a sincere agreement, because the person actually made me realize that they had an excellent point.

Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Forum Stats
12162 Members
73 Forums
43922 Topics
405744 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements