Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#189903 - 09/26/06 04:28 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
VKat Offline

Loc: Northern California
Is white even really a race?

The more and more I consider it, the more and more I think not. I don’t know what I am. I could be ten percent Native American. I’m not even sure what a Native American is exactly since they are decedents from another race. Am I the only person who sees the difference between someone who is Dutch, Norwegian, German, Scottish or Czech?

Even though my neighbors barely speak English and I believe they should learn English. They are hard workers, have a better sense of family then the rest of my neighbors. I am also a bit jealous that they know more about their heritage then I do. What I will find out about my heritage won’t be something passed down from generation to generation. It will be something I will get from outsiders.

There are certain features that are dominant in certain races that I’m not particularly attracted too. When I meet my mate, I was more concerned with making sure he didn’t out smart me or pull one over on me, then about what race he is. It wasn’t till he pointed it out to me that I ever really noticed, because he has the features of a “white” guy with a really dark tan. He’s a quarter “white”, quarter “black”, half “Indian”. The Indian part isn’t really correct because there is a long complicated name I have yet to memorize for his island heritage.

#189904 - 09/26/06 04:28 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Colonel_Akula Offline

CoS Reverend

Loc: The North
And I thought that I had left this behind on campus. This is little more than shit disturbing masquerading as “discussion”. Come back when you have something worthwhile to post.

Moron!
"We are evolutionaries in the purest sense of the word. Spiritually and intellectually we are transcending a world grown rotten and we are transvaluing values, because for us, the highest value is irrefutable."

"Delay is like Death"
Peter the Great.

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
Orwell.

#189905 - 09/26/06 04:31 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Prometheus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany
I might tend to agree with you, if you replaced the word "white" by "upper middle class". But then, there is still the seldom case in which I would even then not agree.

HAIL SATAN!

Prometheus

#189906 - 09/26/06 04:45 PM Re: I love being a Racist [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Mr. Obsidian Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Ohio
There are certainly generalizations that can be made about any group of people who identify as a group, Satanists included.

Some generalizations are more accurate than others, but
none should be taken as absolute.

Are many stereotypes, racial or otherwise, true?
Yes. Are they always true, and under any circumstance? No.

I advocate pluralism and respect diversity, but I don't necessarily like everything that I encounter.

Racism is another form of stratification, plain and simple.
I am not opposed to racism because of moral, societal, or emotional "values;" I am opposed to racism because its foundation is assumption masquerading as absolute truth. Content of character is an individual trait, and racism tries to deny that simple assertion.

If I had to draw a "label line in the sand," I would call myself an occasional ACULTURIST. More often than not, when someone refers to race, ('I hate rap', for instance) they more accurately are referring to culture. There are many cultural aspects that I passionately hate, and some cultures that I would prefer to see eradicated -- like Muslim culture. It sounds harsh, and the PC-priests would tear me to shreds for such a comment, but I care not. There is nothing about that particular culture that I would consider worth preserving in relation to the benefit of it's utter annihilation.

But regardless of whether we are discussing racial, cultural, or national tensions, some things will forever remain pragmatic truths:

- True equality does not exist. Not amongst individuals, groups, species, or nations.

- Diversity sparks dynamism, which often and necessarily manifests in the form of conflict.

- In a scenario regarding conflict, you can bet that anyone's interest will be geared towards their own survival (it is the highest law, after all!)

Time will tell which groups dominate, and which decay; who can coexist peaceably, and who will battle relentlessly to extinction.

Tact and cunning will aid the earthly combatant, but silly ideals may well bury him.

HS!

Olio/Etcetera

Flesh and Bones

“For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.”
~ Charles Bukowski

#189907 - 09/26/06 04:48 PM Re: I love being a Racist [Re: Ace]
Mr. Obsidian Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Ohio
I just read your post after finishing my reply.

It would seem we are on the same page.

Quote:

Most people confuse racism with stereotypes. Judging people based on skin color is just the same as judging them based on their hair color, the way they dress, etc.

Clearly, you make a good point.

Olio/Etcetera

Flesh and Bones

“For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.”
~ Charles Bukowski

#189908 - 09/26/06 05:01 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: tovasshi]
VKat Offline

Loc: Northern California
I may know what you mean. I asked the same question after being in a meeting with a group of people and asking them a question regarding what they wanted. There was no real response. Later I posted the same question on a message board. Someone who is of seniority posts an argument and then they all of a sudden have an opinion.

It may not be that they are following the person of seniority. Instead it could be that they are unsure of themselves or are too afraid to fall down. So they wait until after the person of seniority posts to make the point which they where hesitant to make.

I don’t know about you, but if I fall down that’s fine. Even if I highly respect the person who completely disagrees with me, it doesn’t affect my daily life. So what if everyone hates me, at least I am, who I am, and I am honest with myself. I meet a lot of people with the lack of a backbone who can’t handle disagreeing with anyone unless someone else agrees with them.

There have been a few times here where I had not come to a conclusion and was shown a different angle to an argument. If they are not so sure about where they stand, maybe it is better for them to hear some other arguments before solidifying a response.

#189909 - 09/26/06 05:12 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Jack_Lantern]
Demoted Offline

Hm, I guess it could be (as many of those TBN ministers appear to reside over in California), but I think around in the deep south it runs deeper. I could be wrong.

#189910 - 09/26/06 06:09 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Soleil Noir]
Drimlybunk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: California
First, I do enjoy being supported in my opinions. It is certainly not necessary but it is rewarding to know that someone I hold in high regard has similar conclusions to that of my own. I'm young yet and testing my ideas to see which ones stand up to scrutiny is the way I learn best. Sometimes I have to defend myself alone -- but it always helps to have support.

Second, I enjoyed the irony of my statement.

#189911 - 09/26/06 06:41 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Noel Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Amerika
I like white people.

I hate all people.

I will eventually fall in love with a white woman.

Why not an Asian woman? They'll love you long time.

I'm looking forward to living in a white environment--with a few possible exceptions.

Don't expect the whites in the area you flee to to welcome you with open arms. Chances are they'll see you as another white-flight refugee...there to corrupt their community.

#189912 - 09/26/06 07:31 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: tovasshi]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

I love how after a Magister replies most of the responses afterwords are of agreeing underlings and posts of similar content.

I think you should be alot more concerned about those who agree and support this idiot's statements (about 20-30 people!), instead of people who are in agreement with those who actually know better!

#189913 - 09/26/06 07:32 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Assabrah Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:

Let the chair-throwing begin!

Well here, I won't throw my chair, but will only sit my "white ass" on it, and watch what's going on...

I truly think that subjects like this could have a really bad feed-back, and be even sure that right now it's already running.

I know that individuals do not share the same ideas, we have a blue nickname and this is often what we all have in common only... But well, the Satanism is all over the world, because this religion of the flesh belongs to this earth, and this is where I see a great contradiction about that subject. Why do I speak about this ? Because anyone claiming to be a Satanist is really so far away any bullshit about a color pride.

Be proud to be someone aware about real and deep meanings of life, which we call Satanism, not about such subjects which not even exist within our philosophy.

Come on, after the boring sexists, feminists, communists, blablaoïds, and so damn on, are we going to add one more in the bag ?

Maybe you just wanted to have reactions with a very personal game for "fun", well you have won on that goal. But I don't want to be associated with this. I can tell you that we can find the same kind of speech in other places, but with other symbols, if you know what I mean...

Well, that's only what I think.

#189914 - 09/26/06 07:37 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Carkosa]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
I don't even want to be bothered by those let alone be concerned. This subject has had my head turned sideways.

#189915 - 09/26/06 07:40 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: tovasshi]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

I don't even want to be bothered by those let alone be concerned. This subject has had my head turned sideways.

The fact that you even needed to make that comment shows otherwise.

#189916 - 09/26/06 07:51 PM Jesus Fucking Christ! [Re: Quiddity]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

Loc: CA

I disappeared for one day, and the thread exploded!

Wow. Time to play catchup.

#189917 - 09/26/06 07:52 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
My question is:

Why is anyone even commenting on this thread anymore?

It's amazing how flies swarm on shit.

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Forum Stats
11895 Members
73 Forums
43651 Topics
404224 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements