Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#189918 - 09/26/06 07:55 PM Asian woman? [Re: Noel]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

Loc: CA
Asian woman? I've already been with the best one out there--didn't work.

#189919 - 09/26/06 07:59 PM Re: I love being a Racist [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

Thank you for the quality post, UVRay. That was actually very enlightening, and I really enjoyed reading it.

#189920 - 09/26/06 08:11 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Carkosa]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
The comment your responding to or the other comment?

#189921 - 09/26/06 08:16 PM Re: Jesus Fucking Christ! [Re: Quiddity]
Colonel_Akula Offline

CoS Reverend

Loc: The North
Quote:

Wow. Time to play catchup.

No...time to play SHUT UP!
"We are evolutionaries in the purest sense of the word. Spiritually and intellectually we are transcending a world grown rotten and we are transvaluing values, because for us, the highest value is irrefutable."

"Delay is like Death"
Peter the Great.

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
Orwell.

#189922 - 09/26/06 08:17 PM Re: Asian woman? [Re: Quiddity]
Colonel_Akula Offline

CoS Reverend

Quote:

Asian woman? I've already been with the best one out there--didn't work.

I can see why.
"We are evolutionaries in the purest sense of the word. Spiritually and intellectually we are transcending a world grown rotten and we are transvaluing values, because for us, the highest value is irrefutable."

"Delay is like Death"
Peter the Great.

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
Orwell.

#189923 - 09/26/06 08:20 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Colonel_Akula Offline

CoS Reverend

You are not a credit to your race...more like a whiter shade of fail.

"Delay is like Death"
Peter the Great.

Orwell.

#189924 - 09/26/06 08:48 PM My Colllective Response to it all [Re: Quiddity]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

Wow. I wasn't expecting so much discussion. I really intended this thread to be rather short-lived.

Mostly, I wanted to see whether a simple statement about enjoying being white--in contrast to apologetic trend, would be treated. Would it errantly be assumed racist--in compliance with the inertia of herd political correctness?

Well, hell. It looks like there's a lot more discussion than I expected, which goes in every direction. It's not the kind of topic, I think, that lends itself to a deep study--but to each his own.

For what it's worth, I meant every word of it. I'm also not interested in going to extremes either. If I find what I am looking for, I still have every intention of pursuing my interests with other cultures and races. There is so much to learn and enjoy in other cultures, and the women are gorgeous. I'll end with a white one, but they don't have a monopoly on enjoyment.

It would probably surprise those who have used what was intended as a simple and deliberately shallow venting-post to lump me in with the KKK, that I volunteered for service with the Israeli Defense Force--and was denied only because I'm not a citizen or Jew, that the woman I've come closest to marrying was Chinese, and that for many years, the man I had most respect for in the world--and tried hardest to emulate, was a black man (my Drill Sergeant in Basic Training).

Those that think I'm just shit-disturbing here, are basically saying there is no Satanic value in recognizing the effect that the rise of victim-mentality has on the individual. This topic was given prime real-estate in the Doktor's writings, and deservedly so. It's not so important as to make governments collapse or galaxies to explode--but it's worth a few minutes discussion. Why not? I think it's worth it, and I won't apologize. I also won't take it to extremes. Both are foolish.

I also set forth that racial pride makes no sense at all--until the mass of other collective cultures can--through brute force, invoke apology as a means of survival. Then, it makes sense to speak the fact with pride, and refuse to allow others the power of their ridicule. This is simple self-preservation.

I've enslaved no blacks. I've massacred no Natives. I've robbed no Mexicans of land. I've bombed no Japanese. I've never gassed a Jew. I've never kept a woman from getting a job or going to school. I have nothing to apologize for--and I won't. I doubt naysayers will think to credit my ancestors who died in defense of other races. Do angry blacks rush to give credit to those who died in the Civil War? Do those who preach restitution plan on paying me for an entire family tree of fathers who died early to defend other races? No, of course not. I don't expect them to. I expect people to serve their own interests--just like I do.

That being said, I just meant this as a simple post with perhaps a dozen or so followups. I don't think the topic justifies the unwieldy monstrosity this thread has turned into, any more than I would march the street with a sign.

Hell, I meant it all--but fuck, I didn't mean it THAT much!

#189925 - 09/26/06 09:19 PM A Credit to One's Race? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

But a credit to my race? I'm not one of them. I may be a white, blonde haired, grey eyed male of Germanic descent, but I'm not "one of the white guys." If you think whites are somehow a race worth crediting, go hang out at your local honkey tonk or any southern factory for a while and see just how much credit you give them. The commoner strain of whites is just as degenerate a lot of scum as anyone else on the planet, brimming with petty crooks and assholes of every stripe.

I think this deserves comment. Part of the idea of my post was to see if people would reply to flat statements as they are without reading into them--as is the trend.

I really did mean this very flatly, as I stated it. I want to be a credit to my race--not an embarrassment. Generally speaking, I think all races have many who think the same way. The Jews have got to be at or near the top in this respect. I definitely place them over most if not all "white" races. I also feel much less connected to my own race at large, than to a well-spoken black man who was willing to respond to accusations of "acting white" by spending more time in the library, and refusing to cooperate with the popular black bastardization of language--delightfully Satanic.

There are also those, on the other hand, who seem to go out of their way to be a total embarrassment to their race. I would definitely list American blacks at the top of the list here, followed by American color-based racists, who feel superior because of their color, then Nazi-types.

Ultimately, however, I am not a Jew--nor am I black or Chinese. I work with what I am and what I have, and I try to be good at it.

#189926 - 09/26/06 09:30 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: reprobate]
Hobo_D Offline

Loc: no tellin'
Not a damn thing wrong with anything you've said. This is America,however, the melting pot. There's a lot of other folks out there. The world is shrinking and Whitey doesn't breed like the others. Quantity ,in nature, beats quality. You've noticed how the stupid breed like roaches while intelligent people make it a point NOT to have kids. What's up with that?

#189927 - 09/26/06 09:36 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Colonel_Akula]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

You are not a credit to your race...more like a whiter shade of fail.

That's very poetic, sir--but not well thought out. I can tell you did not read most of what I've posted, and certainly you aren't versed with my accomplishments or failures. Still, you have not responded--but reacted in the manner of those who take the world all in one go, and ignore the details.

I would think someone of your caliber and rank would respond with less jerk of the knee. Then again, some expect due diligence in reasoning to be a matter of position and entitlement, and therefore sling whatever undeveloped piece of ridicule is within reach to squash the exploration of forbidden topics.

It's not unusual. This has been going on since Copernicus, but I would not have thought to find it here.

#189928 - 09/26/06 10:02 PM Re: A Credit to One's Race? [Re: Quiddity]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Yes, all races have people who think and act exactly that way. The folly is not that it is racist, but that it is a useless identifier.

Yes, I'm white. But to say that I want to be a credit to whites is like saying I want to be a credit to blondes.

Even if you achieve the absolute pinnacle of worldly success, probably not a single person is ever going to say, "Gee, that Quiddity fellow really reflects well upon white folk." Do you automatically like the French because Napoleon was a great general? Do you automatically dislike Germans because Hitler was a first rate bastard? Do you credit every Chinese person with the wisdom of Confucius?

The reason your statements here are meaningless is that while race is a perfectly valid descriptor of your appearance and possibly about which part of the world you or your ancestors came from, as a personal identifier it is utterly useless. Further, it attempts to take credit for the accomplishments of others based on presumed shared heritage. My forebearers may have been Germans, but I'm not Richard Wagner or Otto von Bismarck or Goethe. I am what I am, and that's all that I am.

My own views on race are fairly un-PC; I have no problem acknowledging that humans are probably divisible into subspecies based on real morphological characteristics, something that your average egalatarian would bawl at even if he has no reason to. However, I'm not going to buy into any idea that there is a "spillover effect" such that what other white people do or don't do, or what I do or don't do, affects the other. You seem to halfass realize this and deny it anyway. Do the actions of said ghetto blacks affect your opinion of an intelligent and educated black man? You seem to say no, yet in that case does race matter here at all, or is it not an issue of class and culture? I'd say pretty much everyone present detests ghetto culture, yet even that is not a strictly black phenomenon; haven't you seen stupid ass white kids acting the exact same way, and don't they look equally if not more stupid? Do their idiot antics reflect badly on you?

If you identify this strongly with such a nebulous grouping, can you explain how this is anything other than herd identification? And if you don't identify with this grouping, why bother making an issue out of it at all?

#189929 - 09/26/06 10:03 PM Re: A Credit to One's Race? [Re: Quiddity]
Drimlybunk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: California
Quote:

popular black bastardization of language

I'm quite sure that the British would make similar remarks about the way I speak.

Quote:

There are also those, on the other hand, who seem to go out of their way to be a total embarrassment to their race. I would definitely list American blacks at the top of the list here, followed by American color-based racists, who feel superior because of their color, then Nazi-types.

Why bother comparing yourself? You seem to have spent a great deal of thought on what other people are doing as compared to the choices you are making with your own life. I would say that "American Blacks" that concern themselves with winning popularity contests by wearing clothes and speaking in a manner that assimilates them with their peers are very accepted and even venerated by their own culture's system of stratification. You seem to make assertions that your own culture is superior to theirs because the way they speak, the way they dress and the jobs that they preform do not conform to your culture's standards.

I do not judge a person by their skin color, use of language, style of dress or even their job. I reserve my judgement until I talk to them and let them tell me how they choose to find meaning in their own lives.

"A credit to my race" is saying: "I affirm that I am part of a massive classification by either my skin color or my ancestry and I wish to support the group which I have put into by others." or "I've been identified by things that I have no control over and want to promote my identity as a member of that group."

Edited by Drimlybunk (09/26/06 10:08 PM)

#189930 - 09/26/06 10:19 PM No [Re: Colonel_Akula]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Quote:

Wow. Time to play catchup.

No...time to play SHUT UP!

Is not the phenomenon of championing one's own by demonizing the "other" rather central to Satanism? --as is the Satanic virtue of being able to develop past this? --and does this not benefit from the exercise of thinking through the morass of like conventions that usually run into the ditch, in exactly this fashion--and pull them back on the rails where they belong?

It's a process parallel to Satanism, and therefore very appropriate.

Why are you so anxious to silence this?

#189931 - 09/26/06 10:58 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Colonel_Akula Offline

CoS Reverend

Quote:

I would think someone of your caliber and rank would respond with less jerk of the knee.

I just call em' as I see em'.

And by the way...you are NOT Copernicus.

HS!!!

"Delay is like Death"
Peter the Great.

Orwell.

#189932 - 09/26/06 11:01 PM Re: No [Re: Quiddity]
Colonel_Akula Offline

CoS Reverend

Quote:

Why are you so anxious to silence this?

Because it is a childish subject that has been posted here more times than the inane "Cradle of Filth Rocks" or Black vs. Death Metal posts.

It's boring, it has been done and it is childish, useless and Stupid.

Need I go on?

"Delay is like Death"
Peter the Great.

Orwell.

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Forum Stats
12202 Members
73 Forums
43989 Topics
406083 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements