Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#189828 - 09/24/06 09:56 PM I love being a fucking white man.
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

Loc: CA
*--day after day, I sneak through the cracks in the base-boards of "diversity" in Carifornja. When can I once again throw wide the gates and embrace a familiar environment, with familiar people? In the home built and protected by death and suffering all the way up my family tree and my own injuries--to the point of near extinction of my bloodline, will there ever again be a place where I am not the foreigner, but lynched as a racist for asking the question?

I'm finally going to say it.

I have a gut feeling it's going to be a huge relief to the morale just to have this said.

I am white.
I like being white.
I like white people.
I like having white friends.
I will eventually fall in love with a white woman.
I will eventually have white children.
I'm looking forward to living in a white environment--with a few possible exceptions.

I enjoy working to be a credit to my race--and not an embarrassment.

Furthermore,

I like living in an area where at least 1 person in a dozen can understand me when I speak to them, and can easily make themselves understood to me even in trifling matters--never mind the deeper existential problems of trying to relating to survival as a coherent consciousness in an epistemologically ambiguous physical universe. (Adams)

I like living among others who feel the same.

I like feeling and being and saying these things without apologizing to, or mistreating those who are not white.

I like speaking sincerely respectfully and amiably to everyone, and showing basic socially responsible kindnesses--white or not. This is part of being a credit to my race. It's what white people do. If I was not white, I'd want to be a credit to whatever race I was by being this way anyway--which many do.

On the other hand,

I don't like the sidelong, smug, accusatory glance of those who insinuate racism into this.

I don't like those who assume this means I do not enjoy other cultures--despite that I have ONLY been able to experience OTHER cultures.

I don't like those who don't comprehend that planned discourtesy to those of other races is weakness.

I don't like the continuous burden of language barriers, compounded by dumbfuck homey functionally illiterate "culture" that deliberately reinforces the downward spiral of functional communication.

Most of all, I don't like having to deal with determination to treat any complaint as racism or smugness, and ignore that these problems are unavoidable and directly affect the quality of my life.

Wow. I was right. That felt damn good! What a relief to the morale. That was a lifetime of pent-up frustration purged all at once.

I don't even smoke, and I need a cigarette.

Does anyone know where a place like this exists? The south springs to mind, but I would think xianity would fuck it my high.

Let the chair-throwing begin!

Edited by Quiddity (09/24/06 10:35 PM)

#189829 - 09/24/06 10:08 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
Quote:

Does anyone know where a place like this exists?

Canada?

The Pacific Northwest?

#189830 - 09/24/06 10:16 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: reprobate]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

That sounds aboot right.

I'm so there. Are there a lot of bible-up-your-ass xians, like the south?

#189831 - 09/24/06 10:17 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
I have never experienced any stress based on my race, gender or religion.

I am somewhat insulted by the fact that you assume being white means you have to experience culture other than your own. As though whites don't have culture. You need to do a bit more research on that.

#189832 - 09/24/06 10:19 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: reprobate]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

Hey, what about Maine. That's pretty out there.

#189833 - 09/24/06 10:30 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Danny Mc. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Taxationland
NOooo! Try Vermont.
"To be born into this world a sentient, self-conscious and reasoning being, surrounded by inexhaustible glories in Nature, which we may comprehend, possess,enjoy; to be able to rise on the wings of a lofty imagination; to be able to get glimpses of the ideally perfect; to apprehend the Divine; it is to the development and enjoyment of these high powers that the young man is invited. How dare he refuse to qualify himself by the most perfect training of all his powers." Lyman J. Gage 1910

"Follow Me!", John M. (Delta).

"I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think." Something Magistra Isabel posted. laugh

#189834 - 09/24/06 10:30 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: tovasshi]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

I am somewhat insulted by the fact that you assume being white means you have to experience culture other than your own.

Thank you for reinforcing my point so dramatically. There is no legitimate reason for anyone--white or not, to feel insulted by what I wrote. This is weaponized hypersensitivity. Your being anxious to insulted interpretation is insulting. Why should you feel insulted by my enjoying being what I am?

Quote:

As though whites don't have culture. You need to do a bit more research on that.

Your phrasing is superb. Why would I have to research it if it were something so near and commonplace?

#189835 - 09/24/06 10:32 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
The funny thing about being white is that it is a relative thing.

I was white in my country for many years, until I moved to the United States and found I’m not white anymore.

So I would ask: White compared to who?

#189836 - 09/24/06 10:36 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Old_Pig]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

I'm genuinely curious. How so?

#189837 - 09/24/06 10:55 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Asmedious Offline

If you were any other race then white, what you wrote here, would be met with approval just about anywhere else. But since you are a white person, and said this stuff, shame on you. For your penance you must give a large amount of money to the Caucasian College fund...
...oh sorry no such thing, that would be illegal to have. My bad.

Edited by Asmedious (09/24/06 10:58 PM)

#189838 - 09/24/06 10:59 PM Me Too! [Re: Quiddity]
Neko Offline
CoS Member

I also love being a fucking white man, as opposed to a non-fucking white man that never gets any. Not to be confused with fucking white men of course, because thats just not my thing.

The Temple | The Elite

#189839 - 09/24/06 11:10 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member

Loc: America
Well, when I was a kid living in L.A., I was the whitest person on earth according to everyone I was forced to interact with. When the defense industry crapped out and my family moved to Texas, there was no way I could be white enough, I was the least white kid ever. Why? Simply because that's the way the south is. In many places, if you weren't born and raised there, if people haven't known your family back before your grandparents, you might as well be an alien from another damn planet.

Most people are racist, most people suck. Racism is common to all the herd, no matter what breed your discussing.

#189840 - 09/24/06 11:16 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Tex_Talionis Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Amarillo, TX
Quote:

I like speaking sincerely respectfully and amiably to everyone, and showing basic socially responsible kindnesses--white or not. This is part of being a credit to my race. It's what white people do. If I was not white, I'd want to be a credit to whatever race I was by being this way anyway--which many do.

You know maybe that's why I get called the "whitest hispanic" in my old neighborhood

Although I'll say the above is what decent respectable people do, like my parents. Although I guess when you grow up in "the hood" anything that isn't aspiring to be retarded is "white" as the white kids at school had everything. We were the "wealthy ones" before we left because we don't settle for average or less than what we want. So we got called alot of bad things, it always made me laugh to get called white...except for when compared to the country-retards or white trash that lived in the neighborhoods.

The only people who get offended by comments such as yours are those who are not proud of their own racial heritage OR if from another race not able to stand next to or above you in some manner.
Citizen Infernal Empire
Test Everything.

"We live in deeds not years.
You can be what you will to be."
-General George S. Patton

"The things that come to those who wait may be things left by those who got there first!"

#189841 - 09/24/06 11:22 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Drimlybunk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: California
Quote:

Culture: 5. a) the integrated pattern of human knowledge, belief, and behavior that depends upon the capacity for learning and transmitting knowledge to succeeding generations b) the customary beliefs, social forms, and material traits of a racial, religious, or social group
Source

You may find a problem finding a place where you can openly enjoy your "white culture" because as far as I'm aware there is no "white culture." As tha_pig points out, skin color is relative. What is your cultural history that you feel is being hindered? (What country were you born in, where did you grow up? Did you grow up in a city, suburb or town? Are you aware of/Do you care about your ancestry?)

You say that you wish you were surrounded by more intelligence, that you wish you could carry on a civil conversation, that you wish everyone would speak the same language and you feel entitled to some space where these problems would not be an issue. I know from your language that you do not see these as racial problems, so why bring up the color of your skin? I have grown up as a White Urban American in the racial minority and I see no connection between any of your issues and another person's race or culture. Decisions of civility are made on a personal basis -- most choose not to be.

I doubt that your proposed relocation would be any solution. It does not matter where you go -- your neighbors may be white and speak english but I assure you they will be a disappointment regardless of their race if you expect them to hold their own in an intellectual conversation.

Your desired atmosphere sounds very much to me like that of an upper tier liberal arts school (which I have experience with).

My personal motto:
I am happy being whatever they think I am. If they try to label me they will inevitably be proven wrong. I do not need them.

Edited by Drimlybunk (09/24/06 11:28 PM)

#189842 - 09/24/06 11:37 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Demoted Offline

The south is not always some bastian for white society. I've been to the deep south (Macon area, near Andersonville to be exact) and it's primarily black. But it doesn't bother me too much, mainly it's the Bible-oriented culture around there. And here for that sake.

#189843 - 09/24/06 11:48 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Demoted]
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member

Bible oriented culture is not exclusive to the south, it is just as prevalent in California, much to the disbelief of the most southern of southern baptists.

#189844 - 09/24/06 11:51 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Tex_Talionis]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

I enjoyed your post. My respect to you, sir. It's nice to be read by a Hispanic as just what I am--rather than "what I might be--therefore we must assume the worst and make the bastard explain himself."

That's an interesting point about "acting white." I won't get too much into that--out of respect, since it's not something I have had to deal with, and therefore prefer to let those who have own that topic. I can see it must have been difficult to deal with. It sounds as thought you have made it work for you though--and that's to be respected.

I think in a way I am just venting more than anything. It just happened to occur to me that I might get away with total honesty on a Satanist website that is impossible otherwise. It's nice.

#189845 - 09/25/06 12:04 AM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
White, brown, yellow, green, whatever . . . if you are good at what you do and not a wart on society's ass, then you are fine by me.

There are a lot of good looking brown, yellow, and green girls out there. Hell, I have dated many various colors. I am not even completely white. I am a mutt. People consider me white, but I really don't care what people labeled me as long as I can enjoy myself.

Everyone’s shit stinks no matter how you slice it.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#189846 - 09/25/06 12:14 AM White Trash Carnivals [Re: Jack_Lantern]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

Interesting post.

I must say that I've been on the top and bottom of the pile as well. Oddly, I get more amusement out of the low-lifes. I hate to admit it, but to a VERY limited extent, I even enjoy the southern shit-kicker white trash trailer park atmospheres once in a GREAT while.

I don't think I'd ever move to one, but for the 3-6 months I spent in Arkansas when I was 17, I had a blast living with my cousin in a trailer park. It was great hanging out in a circle of chairs on the lawn listening to a bunch of the most white-trash shit-kickers that ever fell out of the stereotype catalog. It was entertaining to say the least. Inbred Jed with the corn-cob pipe and barbed-wire tattoo around his skinny arms, and Toothless Ned in overalls, sucking down a cheap 12-pack of brew while droning on about how his cousin saw her reflection in the toilet, thought it was her, and then drowned trying to save herself--or some other fantastically stupid shit.

There was the obligatory BBQ and occasional yeeha's while listing to some lame country dork crooning through static about losing his wife with his cars in the lawn or some shit over a busted radio with the batteries dying. The local park-slut flirting around, and the fattest lady in town hollerin' that "supper's ready, yall!" And of course, as the sun set, they spark up that damned mosquito zapper which did nothing but attract them in droves.

It's interesting how much enjoyment I still get out of these situations--considering how horrified I would be to have to deal with having any real relations with them over time, or deal with the crappy atmosphere more than once in a while. It's like that feeling you get at a party--you're having the time of your life, but only because you know you're never going to see these people again.

I definitely like the difference that porches make in the South. They actually take time to visit and enjoy eachother's company. It's a lot of fun. It's too bad most of them are dumber than a bucket of rocks, and can't get through a conversation without "Jesus" being in every other sentence.

#189847 - 09/25/06 12:26 AM Re: White Trash Carnivals [Re: Quiddity]
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member

I can't really relate to anything you've said, but at least you had a good time.

#189848 - 09/25/06 12:29 AM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
LadyVera Offline

Loc: Pacific NW
No, but there are a few hyper-P.C., passive-aggressive, "agnostic" jerks. But if you can get past that, it's not half bad.
"Those lucky enough to build a business out of a dream owe it to the world to be the caretakers of dreams. It is the duty of those who, through ingenuity, insight and hard work are able to make a dream a reality, to defend this right. To continue to build upon their ideas." -- Dr. h.c. Ferdinand Porsche

#189849 - 09/25/06 12:43 AM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Discipline]
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Everyone’s shit stinks no matter how you slice it.

About as plain and simple as you can get on the matter.

#189850 - 09/25/06 01:36 AM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
tovasshi Offline

I am not insulted by who you are or you enjoying who you are. I am just wondering why you think all the culture you have had to experience was someone else's?

>>despite that I have ONLY been able to experience OTHER cultures<<

This doesn't make any sense to me. Then again a lot of people only assume cultures other than their own is culture and what they are living every day is not culture. For example, a lot of American kids are very much into Japanese culture, because it is more interesting. However, a lot of Japanese children are very much into American culture, because it is more interesting.

#189851 - 09/25/06 07:56 AM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

I don't know about the Pacific. In Canada, there are fundamentalists but they aren't as organized or as aggressive as the Southern Baptist Convention. The largest Protestant denomination up here is the United Church of Canada, which is gay friendly and generally mellow.

I would say, avoid the greater Toronto area, avoid Vancouver, and if you want to speak English, generally avoid Quebec. If you don't want to deal with obnoxious Christian conservatives, avoid the prairies. If you want to avoid the really ridiculous bleeding heart stuff, avoid Ottawa. That leaves: the rest of BC, the rest of Ontario, and Atlantic Canada (where I'm from).

You will generally have to content yourselves with the reduced amenities of a smaller city; for example, the biggest towns in Atlantic Canada are Halifax, Nova Scotia (c. 385,000) and St. John's, Newfoundland (c. 173,000). I don't know much about St. John's but I always found Halifax pretty comfortable -- then again, I grew up in a town of 45,000, so Halifax was "the big city" for me until I left that part of the country altogether.

#189852 - 09/25/06 07:56 AM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Oh yeah! I forgot about Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont.

Hope you like snow.

Also, I suppose we could throw in: the southernmost parts of Alaska. I count that as part of the "Pacific Northwest".

Edited by reprobate (09/25/06 07:59 AM)

#189853 - 09/25/06 09:00 AM Acknowledging Foreignness [Re: tovasshi]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

I am not insulted by who you are or you enjoying who you are. I am just wondering why you think all the culture you have had to experience was someone elses?

>>despite that I have ONLY been able to experience OTHER cultures<<

I suppose I am slightly exaggerating to make a point. I do live in the Bay Area, however, which makes the point even better. Most white people here vindicate their color to other races by disavowing their own kind--and offering a little PC condescention against anyone who expresses a natural desire to be among their own kind--for fear of falling the wrong side of anti-white contempt and paranoia. Any distinctly white culture here is an apologetic afterthought, and universally dominated by xianity. Exceptions to this are reactionary.

We have the largest Afghan population in the world outside Afghanistan--therefore lot's of Muslims as well. The population of Mexicans needs no further comment. In many major universities, whites are a distinct minority to Chinese--far and away. This is what I mean when I say every OTHER culture.

Quote:

This doesn't make any sense to me. Then again a lot of people only assume cultures other than their own is culture and what they are living every day is not culture. For example, a lot of American kids are very much into Japanese culture, because it is more interesting. However, a lot of Japanese children are very much into American culture, because it is more interesting.

This, again makes my point. There is a major difference between emphasizing a natural enjoyment and prioritization of one's OWN culture over others at large--versus an antipathy to other cultures--yet one is usually and falsely taken for the other.

Enjoying one's own culture is not contempt for others--but is treated as such if we are talking about white people.

Fuck it. I'm white and I'm done apologizing or being annoyed. I'm just going to be white and enjoy myself.

I'll tell a little story that makes the point pretty vividly. This is, by no means, the only situation that has led me to what I'm about today, but it's one of the best. I learned a hard--and a very painful lesson through it, but I learned it WELL.

I once said fuck it--I'm going to embrace another culture. I got together with the most amazing Chinese girl on the planet. To say she was beautiful would be like saying calling the Mona Lisa a piece of art, or Bill Gates a technician. No lie--she turned every head she passed and lit up every room like a sunrise on an ice-float.

Her English was nearly (in sound) indistinguishable from being her first language, she had her hair tiger-striped black, blue, and violet, had a wardrobe one would expect of a credentialed theatre costume designer, came from a wealthy family, was completely loyal, great in bed, etc., etc., etc.. She was a wonder woman in every way, and I was the envy of every man who saw me with her. I almost married her--coming only a comment away from proposing.

I had it in my mind I was going to set a new standard for exploring another culture--and I have a unique ability to cannibalize what is impossible for others.

It all fell flat. I don't doubt that with years of protracted work, I could have learned Mandarine and Cantonese well enough to fit awkwardly into her family, I could dimiss the cultural oddities that would skew her well-intended, but astonishingly sideways judgement in the meanings of certain things. Despite the absence of any accent, she still thought in Chinese, because everyone at home did. Therefore, every five minutes we would go through the vicious cycle of protracted explanations of the totally obvious.

I'm sure she felt the same about me as well--and with good reason. It's not about superiority--it's about the inescapable truth that cultures are FOREIGN to eachother--and that this actually DOES mean something.

The final straw was when I decided to propose to her on her birthday, and she hadn't the slightest fucking clue what I was talking about. She had a thing for tying marachino cherry-stems in a knot with her tongue instantly. She said, "I'm trying to tie the knot." I smiled, and--in segue, said, "What a coincidence. So am I." She stared blankly at me, and had no fucking idea what I meant.

I knew right then that if I took the next step, a decade later I would be looking back on years of exasperated conversation damned to shallow and undeveloped meaning by the incessant explanations of minutae. The words, "WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING TO MY LIFE--AND HERS?" went through my head, and I hit the fucking brakes.

The point I am making here is obvious. The foreignness of one culture to the other cannot be absolved by ignoring it--as I learned very well. It need not make a difference in how we respect eachother in society, but the differences DO exist, and ignoring them can be devastating. I ignored this in the hope we could make things work anyway, and she got her heart broken. I walked away feeling guilty as hell for injuring the most devoted girlfriend ever--since she did nothing to deserve the pain, and yet responsibility is NOT facination. Pretending it is just postpones the inevitable.

The thing that only struck me after we separated was, "What if it had worked? What if we had married? What if we divorced 10 years later?" It is an absolute fact that the loss I would have experienced would have been several-fold that of any white woman I would have married.

It would be one thing to arrest one's development in order to gain a similar level in another culture--but that's not what happens--despite popular delusions to the contrary. A relentlessly self-developing white person (I'm obviously not just referring to color here) diving into Mandarine or Cantonese is utterly damned to basic functional literacy for a long time--if not forever.

I hail exceptions to this--if there are any. I really do. I am genuinely--not apologetically, facinated by some other cultures. I'm just tired of not having my own, and therefore am going to act on it.

#189854 - 09/25/06 09:18 AM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: reprobate]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

You make quite a good case for Canada, sir. Fuck the amenities. I decent budget and internet access can furnish whatever they don't have.

What very little I know of Canada is tainted by my history of devotion to the band Rush--to whom I was utterly devoted through my high-school and Army years. Unfortunately I burned myself out permanently, and am off them for good now.

You know, I think I might just check Canada out--at least just to see what it's like. Perhaps I will have a chance to buy you a coffee after all.

I am anxious for the next 6 months to pass. I have one final ball and chain to attend to--then I am entirely mobile, and I intend to hit every cool spot on the planet.

#189855 - 09/25/06 01:01 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: reprobate]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Well, if white means "white," the Pacific Northwest technically has Asians. But, I really like Asians, so that's no skin off my neck. I actually wouldn't want to live in a place that didn't have a sizeable population of Asians! (Where there are Asians, there is Asian food...)

I think class is actually a bit more important to me than race. I certainly do not feel at home around rednecks, chavs, or miscellaneous types of lumpy proletariats, even though/if they're white.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#189856 - 09/25/06 01:46 PM Re: Acknowledging Foreignness [Re: Quiddity]
ElJago Offline

Loc: Northumberland, England
Your experience does resonate with me somewhat

When I was younger I used to go out drinking with my friends, a few of whom were in university at the time, they would bring a whole gaggle of students along with them (is gaggle ok for a collective phrase for students ?).

A few of them were chinese, pakistani, israeli, malaysian etc.
I got talking with a chinese guy called Joe, he couldn't believe I had a interest in old Shaw brothers kung fu movies and we talked all night about them.
We met a few other times and always had a laugh talking about shared interests, shaw brothers, toho godzilla films etc. Then one night I said something completely innocuous to him and he flipped and punched me in the face, I reacted in complete shock and hoofed him in the gonads.
I can't remember what I said but it was something completely trivial and random, I never saw him again but heard that he had threatened to knife me if he ever saw me again.

Another incident happened a while ago with Vaz a pakistani student friend of a friend, I bought in the drinks, and handed him his, he immediately jumped up and started yelling at me, apparently I had handed him his drink with my left hand, in pakistan the left hand is your "toilet/dirty" hand and you should never pass of offer food or drink with it.
Not being really up on pakistani "culture" I began to think to myself, whats the point ?, is this the price of multiculturism ?

Alice laughed. "There's no use trying," she said, "one can't believe impossible things."
"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." - Lewis Carroll, Through the looking glass.

#189857 - 09/25/06 02:21 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Rattlesnake Offline

Loc: Yurop
Quote:

Does anyone know where a place like this exists? The south springs to mind, but I would think xianity would fuck it my high.

Well, you could try... UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Belium, Holland, Luxembourg, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Czech, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Greece, Former Yugoslav Republics, Albania, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, Cyprus, Argentina, Australia, New Zealand, Northern Kazakhstan, Malta etc... etc... etc...

Eastern Europeans are still "havent's". Always a good place for commerce.

#189858 - 09/25/06 02:42 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Here.
Are you questioning my Blackness?

#189859 - 09/25/06 03:00 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
MagisterRose Offline
CoS Magister

This is a perfect example of herdishness.

The good die young... because they see it's no use living if you've got to be good.
John Barrymore

HARDCOVER INFERNALIA

PAPERBACK INFERNALIA

HARDCOVER KASIDAH

PAPERBACK KASIDAH

#189860 - 09/25/06 03:45 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: MagisterRose]
Drimlybunk Offline
CoS Member

Thank you! I'm glad somebody agreed with me...

#189861 - 09/25/06 04:05 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Asmedious Offline

Take note. When white people in a group express positve feelings about their own race, and discuss some negative past experiences with other cultures, it's "herd mentality, racisim, or predjudice," when another races expresses the same views it's called "Racial Pride."

#189862 - 09/25/06 04:35 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Asmedious]
MagisterRose Offline
CoS Magister

It's all herdishness. Racial pride is for those with no accomplishments or abilities of their own.

The good die young... because they see it's no use living if you've got to be good.
John Barrymore

HARDCOVER INFERNALIA

PAPERBACK INFERNALIA

HARDCOVER KASIDAH

PAPERBACK KASIDAH

#189863 - 09/25/06 04:44 PM Re: He must love being dumb. [Re: MagisterRose]
Danny Mc. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Taxationland
Nor have the abilty to change their enviroment. They just rant about "pride" or looking for a "group" for shelter. I dislike this thread aswell.
"To be born into this world a sentient, self-conscious and reasoning being, surrounded by inexhaustible glories in Nature, which we may comprehend, possess,enjoy; to be able to rise on the wings of a lofty imagination; to be able to get glimpses of the ideally perfect; to apprehend the Divine; it is to the development and enjoyment of these high powers that the young man is invited. How dare he refuse to qualify himself by the most perfect training of all his powers." Lyman J. Gage 1910

"Follow Me!", John M. (Delta).

"I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think." Something Magistra Isabel posted. laugh

#189864 - 09/25/06 04:54 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: MagisterRose]
Asmedious Offline

Quote:

It's all herdishness. Racial pride is for those with no accomplishments or abilities of their own.

Sir, I must consent that there is no argument to that answer. Very well put.

#189865 - 09/25/06 05:09 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: TrojZyr]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

You've clearly never heard of a Vietnamese street gang.

Class doesn't matter to me. I don't mind if someone is poor, if they're clean and well-spoken and care about the community and can live and let live. I'd rather live around such people than pretentious rich folks.

What it boils down to is, regardless of wealth bracket or culture, if they actually care about being good neighbors. But I understand what Quiddity is saying, too: different people have different comfort zones when it comes to language and cultural frame of reference.

I come from a pretty white-bred, conservative part of Canada, relatively speaking, so a lot of this "being made to feel guilty for being white" stuff is quite alien to me. Now that I'm in touch with people of different cultures (Italians, even!), I find it easier to communicate because I do have a culture of my own, and can become increasingly aware of it.

#189866 - 09/25/06 05:24 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: MagisterRose]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
Quote:

This is a perfect example of herdishness.

Exactly.
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
“A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder.” -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#189867 - 09/25/06 05:25 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: MagisterRose]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Quote:

Exactly II.
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
“A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder.” -- Benito Mussolini

#189868 - 09/25/06 05:48 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: reprobate]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
You've got a point there.

I've actually never lived, resided, or been in many areas where Asian gangs were the "big thing," so it's not part of my usual experience.

You're right about the good neighbor business. I certainly know assorted people who are poor(er) or not formally educated, but still likeable and even admirable, because they conduct themselves with dignity and courtesy. Heck, if we're factoring education into it, some of the sharpest people on this very board are people who haven't had a lot of formal schooling. I guess you could say that no matter what class you belong to, you can always choose whether or not to have class .

But, I may have some trouble getting along with people of a different or lower class, not because I'm bad, stupid, or mean, or they're necessarily bad, stupid, or mean, but because our experiences and even our values may be so different that it's hard to communicate and connect. I feel awkward around some blacks because I'm worried they're waiting for me to say something they'll construe as racist, and I stumble around people who are poor or less educated because I'll sometimes make a joke or comment that they won't get.

In these senses, I am usually more comfortable around people who are more like me, because I don't have to be as vigilant about being accidentally offensive or off-putting. But, who is "like me" doesn't just relate to a single factor, and there's certainly a hierarchy of factors there.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#189869 - 09/25/06 06:22 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
Quote:

I'm genuinely curious. How so?

Simple. Different cultures have different standards. A Caucasian person from a Spanish speaking country would not be considered white in the U.S. but "Latino". Some people don’t consider Italians to be white either.

The same happens with other nationalities. Some people who were officially "Caucasian" in their original countries find out they are given a different label here.

Race is a subjective concept that varies a lot from one culture to another.

In the Unites States everyone with just a little African ancestry is called “black” even if his skin is light brown. In other countries to be considered “black” you have to be really dark in color and everything else is considered white despite of African features. It’s all a matter of comparison.

#189870 - 09/25/06 08:22 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
man_mind Offline
Banned

I agree with half.

I could care less about the pigment of skin.

Literally speaking, pigment cells have nothing to do with literacy, or knowing how to speak any one given language.

And for the record, Pussy is pussy. Again, the organ, Vagina, has nothing to do with the pigment cell.

With that out of the way, since I could go on all day long about how pigment cells have nothing to do with the points I do agree with, I'd like to say; that was half as good a post as it could have been coming from someone like yourself.

You're a wizard with words, and we've all seen it.

so what is this shite about skin pigment glorification.

It is akin to using the word nature, or natural, as the root of a day to day arguement, such as homosexuality.

Get over it hispanic guy.

I'm white too, but could not find one thing to compare to my pigment cells that made me who I am.

Maybe I missed it.

"A priest is one who harbors the ill and gives them faith because they fear death and they are weak."

#189871 - 09/25/06 08:22 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Asmedious]
man_mind Offline
Banned

I think it is silly sand-box ethics for any race to do it.

Children. Well, more like tiny baby monkeys.

"A priest is one who harbors the ill and gives them faith because they fear death and they are weak."

#189872 - 09/25/06 08:40 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Luigi Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Europe & South America
I'm Brazilian, I've got Italian citizenship, I live in London, my girlfriend is Slovak, my best friends are Czechs and my boss is Irish -- and no, there's no cultural shock or misunderstandigs at all. Life is adaptation -- and adaptation is evolution.

#189873 - 09/25/06 08:51 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Adonis_Mendes Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Here & Now
At a certain point and time in life, I was irritated with what other people of my ethnicity. Being of Puerto Rican decent, I don't speak Spanish. I don't talk like the low lifes staggering the streets. The only accent I have is a New York one. Upon them noticing this they refered to me a white man.

However that was then, and since that time I've come to revel in my difference from the rest. As I've witnessed time and time again, racial pride nowadays serves as shield to hide insecurities among such groups (Counterproductive Pride). It's a predictable herdish behavior.

I am not my race... race is not an identity.

Never forget the importance of de-identification. It is one the best weapons a Satanist possesses.

#189874 - 09/26/06 01:57 AM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Insurgent Offline
CoS Member

Damn nigga

You's got yo self a negroid phobia goin on. Gettin all up in some of those honkey gated communities with the fake pond, the fake wood siding and the mini vans.

Bon Jovi singles all up in yo audi.

Coloreds ain't playa hatin on you. You's just need to relax and get over the black penises. Niggas know those things be lookin oogly and shizz.

Spanish vagina is better anyway, it's spicy from all those taquitos they be eatin and shiiit. Niggas need to be multi-cultural for the multiple vagina. Dats how you gonna be a fuckin white man, you hurrd me.

Fo' reel.

Pizzy.

-----

All joking aside, I understand your frustration with the state of "ethnic culture."

But really you're not going to find a lot of white people all that much more educated or tactful. In fact, substitute the urban slang for crass whitey-speak, the black status symbols for the white ones, take the bass speakers out of the car and you have a demographic that's often just as annoying, mediocre and ridiculous as what gets on your nerves. The only difference would be what KIND of stupidity the "racial" inclinations lead them towards.

"My dear Insurgent you're an extremist, intolerant and you have prejudices. That's all."

"I am a fucking Satanist and desire in all of my being to be the Queen of the World if at all possible...."

#189875 - 09/26/06 05:56 AM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
SultrySorceress Offline

I smiled the entire time of reading your post!! Very well said! I commend you for feeling the freedom to speak your mind without being apologetic of your own opinions. OTHER races aren't apologetic for the thing they say and do.

I'm also tiered of other white people thinking they have to accomidate other races for reasons baffeling to me. Another thing that upsets me is seeing our younger generations of the white race trying so hard to act out as if they were a different race, believing this is how they are suppose to be to "fit in". That is the epitamy of sociaty spiraling out of control and loosing it's morality.

#189876 - 09/26/06 06:26 AM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

I'm about as white as they come, and even I don't jive with this.

I am white.
I like being white.
I will eventually have white children.

I don't object to this; it's statistically likely that any white person will marry another white person, and I see no reason to dislike your own race, nor do I find it objectionable to have a preference for the aesthetic associated with any race; though the exact same is true if a white man prefers Asian women or black women or whatever (or vice-versa).

I'm looking forward to living in a white environment--with a few possible exceptions.

A highly questionable statement. I'm not sure why this matters to you, given the following:

I like white people.

Because here is where we completely part ways. I don't like "white people" as an aggregate. Most white people are really fucking stupid, a trait they share in common with all people of all races. Idiocy does not discriminate. Therefore, I also don't care if my friends are white or not because anyone who is not an idiot is such a rare bird that I should be thankful to have even found such a person and I could care less if they are a completely miscegenated mutt representing a cross breeding of every ethnic group on earth.

But a credit to my race? I'm not one of them. I may be a white, blonde haired, grey eyed male of Germanic descent, but I'm not "one of the white guys." If you think whites are somehow a race worth crediting, go hang out at your local honkey tonk or any southern factory for a while and see just how much credit you give them. The commoner strain of whites is just as degenerate a lot of scum as anyone else on the planet, brimming with petty crooks and assholes of every stripe.

And I say all this knowing that I strongly favor European culture over most other cultures, though I don't do so at the exclusion of whatever else.

I am, however, proud of the only ethnicity I recognize and identify with: the Satanic ethnic. We are our own "race," and to that I will gladly make myself an asset.

#189877 - 09/26/06 06:49 AM Re: Eastern Europe [Re: Rattlesnake]
Redhead Offline

Loc: Europe
Quote:

Eastern Europeans are still "havent's". Always a good place for commerce.

Only if one's well prepared to deal with bureaucracy of Kafkian dimensions and corruption that stopped more than a few foreign companies from expanding their business here, as they weren't willing to make some of high positioned "have nots" lose the "not".

But we're as white as can be .

#189878 - 09/26/06 07:44 AM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Lust Offline

I am a Satanist! I have more of an interest in the Satanic minority, and against all insensitive, death-loving people.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#189879 - 09/26/06 09:50 AM Re: Me Too! [Re: Neko]
Mr_Atrox Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Lycopolis
Quote:

I also love being a fucking white man, as opposed to a non-fucking white man that never gets any. Not to be confused with fucking white men of course, because thats just not my thing.

Speaking as a non-white, I completely agree with all you and Quiddity have stated. White-loving whites provided me with some of the most gorgeous and attractive women I've seduced.

And hey, I married one!!

#189880 - 09/26/06 10:11 AM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Freudenabteilung
You, Quiddity, are a perfect example of what's stated in Magister Rose's signature:

Empty heads babble the most.

#189881 - 09/26/06 10:18 AM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Drimlybunk]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Thank you! I'm glad somebody agreed with me...

I'm genuinely curious, why does it matter if somebody agrees with you or not?

#189882 - 09/26/06 11:47 AM I (mostly) hate whites! [Re: Quiddity]
Mason_Rust Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Michigan, USA
I am white.

Gotcha. Me too.

I like being white.

Well, I certainly like who I am, but I think it has more to do with my accomplishments rather than my skin color.

I like white people.

Really? I don't. Well, I can't say that I don't. Actually I take them as they come and call them like I see them, regardless of their skin color. But the majority of whites disgust me. Every trailer park is full of them.

A credit to your race? Why? What's in it for you? Will some Southern rednecks get to enjoy a night of toasting some Coors in your honor if you get a job promotion? Your accomplishments help to better you and those around you, not your "race" (whatever that may be, as you haven't even stated your background other than that you are "white" which could fit a plethora of definitions). Also, believe me, if you should happen to become, by chance or of your own doing, an embarassment, you'll only be hurting yourself, not me (even though I'm white, and apparently part of your race) because honestly, I have nothing to do with you.

I like living in an area where at least 1 person in a dozen can understand me when I speak to them, and can easily make themselves understood to me even in trifling matters...

What's that got to do with race or whiteness? You do realize that there are several million people in this world who are "white" and don't speak English, right?

...never mind the deeper existential problems of trying to relating to survival as a coherent consciousness in an epistemologically ambiguous physical universe. (Adams)

Once again, what does that have to do with being "white"? If you lived at CERN in Geneva, my guess is you could have long winded discussions about science with people who come from all corners of the globe, all of whom have taken the time to learn a second language (for many, perhaps English) which is more than I can say for the overwhelming majority of whites out there. So, does your lack of desired conversation have anything to do with race, or is it more about location on the globe, and prestige?

I don't like the sidelong, smug, accusatory glance of those who insinuate racism into this.

To be forthright and honest, I don't think that your post is something of racism, but I do think that it is very short sighted. The majority of the irritations that you speak of have little to do with race, and much more to do with poverty, education, global location, etc. I've met some Mexicans, Blacks, Indians (not Native Americans) who I would much rather share a dinner table with than the average white.

I don't like the continuous burden of language barriers, compounded by dumbfuck homey functionally illiterate "culture" that deliberately reinforces the downward spiral of functional communication.

I agree with you there 100%. There are many nations dealing with this same problem, but few Americans realize it. Eventually, language will become Darwinian in nature, I think. Survival of the...easiest spoken?

Most of all, I don't like having to deal with determination to treat any complaint as racism or smugness, and ignore that these problems are unavoidable and directly affect the quality of my life.

Sure, they directly affect it, but in all, what does it have to do with you being white and the other not? I don't reall want backwoods redneck culture infiltrating my life or future childrens's lives, yet it if it did, it would likely come from whites.

Issues of cultural differences and wealth differences in the end have very little to do with "whiteness". Historically, yes, race does play a part, but I don't see how being white or black or yellow, red or green really plays a major role in the determination one has in themselves, which is what I use (among other things) to judge a person.

Ever forward, and Hail Satan!

#189883 - 09/26/06 12:12 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Soleil Noir]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Quote:

You, Quiddity, are a perfect example of what's stated in Magister Rose's signature:

Empty heads babble the most.

Exactly.

#189884 - 09/26/06 01:32 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

I am white.
I like being white.
I like white people.

Good for you. Truthfully, no one cares. Boasting about being proud of ones race serves no purpose other than your own self gratification and an ego boost for insecurities.

Quote:

I truly hope this is not the only basis you use to judge people.

Quote:

Why not be a credit to yourself as an individual and/or a Satanist?

Quote:

I like living among others who feel the same.

Do you speak for all whites??

Quote:

I like speaking sincerely respectfully and amiably to everyone, and showing basic socially responsible kindnesses--white or not. This is part of being a credit to my race. It's what white people do.

Are you saying only whites are capable of doing this?

I am not offended that you are proud of being white. Again good for you. What I have a problem with is a Satanist and CoS member making these assinine statements and boasting about racial pride as if it was something that really gives one merit. Your post reeks of this and it's embarressing.

Edited by Carkosa (09/26/06 01:36 PM)

#189885 - 09/26/06 01:48 PM Re: Me Too! [Re: Mr_Atrox]
Neko Offline
CoS Member

My emphasis wasn't on being white at all, but just on procreation. I just happen to also be white. I wasn't going to dignify the original post with a genuine response and decided to poke fun at the title instead.

The Temple | The Elite

#189886 - 09/26/06 02:26 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: MagisterRose]
tovasshi Offline

I love how after a Magister replies most of the responses afterwords are of agreeing underlings and posts of similar content.

#189887 - 09/26/06 02:38 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: tovasshi]
Mason_Rust Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Michigan, USA
Care to give some specific examples?

#189888 - 09/26/06 02:54 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: tovasshi]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

I love how after a Magister replies most of the responses afterwords are of agreeing underlings and posts of similar content.

That must be why you keep coming around.

#189889 - 09/26/06 02:59 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: tovasshi]
x9x Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Flanders - Europe
Are you assuming that some people here are ass-kissers with a hidden racist agenda then?

An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
|| Benjamin Franklin ||

The lack of money is the root of all evil.
|| George Bernard ||

#189890 - 09/26/06 03:11 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Mason_Rust]
tovasshi Offline

It happens in a lot of threads. Haven't you noticed this?

A Magister or other heirarchy member will post something slightly different than the thirty some odd posts before it. No one has yet said what this person has said. Then for about five or six posts afterwords. It is all "Well said" "I couldn't agree more". And then there is the few posts afterwords directed at the origional poster that are basically the same thing the Magister or hierarchy member said, just reworded. It is all over the place. It happens at least once in every 10 threads.

#189891 - 09/26/06 03:11 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
x9x Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Flanders - Europe
I think you necked yourself with these kind of statements, why don't you just admit it's written down from a racist point of view? There's nothing worse then denying your beliefs. Finally you let go the lifetime of pent-up frustrations, like you stated in your post. Whatever you name it, i call it's racism. The real Satanist doesn't judge on skin color but on stupidity, i judge you on your stupidity. Period.

An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
|| Benjamin Franklin ||

The lack of money is the root of all evil.
|| George Bernard ||

#189892 - 09/26/06 03:18 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: x9x]
tovasshi Offline

No, just ass kissers.

#189893 - 09/26/06 03:20 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: tovasshi]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

I don't notice this trend, except that higher ranking members are sometimes more aggressive with their opinions because they can be. Lower ranking members or nonmembers usually (wisely) show restraint where someone who has no need to is able to speak their mind bluntly.

If there are a couple of ass kissers in the kennel, I don't suppose that should be surprising, but why worry about them?

The funny part is that the person who most obviously entered this thread to agree with Magister Rose was...Magister Svengali! Kind of throws the whole "rank admiration" thing off, doesn't it?

#189894 - 09/26/06 03:21 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: tovasshi]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
Quote:

Really? I love it when people try to be clever and just end up looking stupid.

Next time, try the direct approach. It may work out better for you.

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#189895 - 09/26/06 03:22 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: tovasshi]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

Prior to a Magister replying to the thread, these comments were posted questioning/oppossing Quiddity, so I don't really see what you're talking about. Sure, the ass kissing does happen, but in this case, I disagree with you.

This begins with your post:

By You:

I have never experienced any stress based on my race, gender or religion.

I am somewhat insulted by the fact that you assume being white means you have to experience culture other than your own. As though whites don't have culture. You need to do a bit more research on that.

Tha Pig:

So I would ask: White compared to who?

Jack Lantern:

Most people are racist, most people suck. Racism is common to all the herd, no matter what breed your discussing.

Drimlybunk:

You may find a problem finding a place where you can openly enjoy your "white culture" because as far as I'm aware there is no "white culture." As tha_pig points out, skin color is relative. What is your cultural history that you feel is being hindered? (What country were you born in, where did you grow up? Did you grow up in a city, suburb or town? Are you aware of/Do you care about your ancestry?)

Discipline:

White, brown, yellow, green, whatever . . . if you are good at what you do and not a wart on the society's ass, then you are fine by me.

Jack Lantern again:

I can't really relate to anything you've said, but at least you had a good time.

TrojZyr:

I think class is actually a bit more important to me than race. I certainly do not feel at home around rednecks, chavs, or miscellaneous types of lumpy proletariats, even though/if they're white.

#189896 - 09/26/06 03:26 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
tovasshi Offline

That did throw the theory off a little. But I see it a lot in other threads. Then again I do get bored and notice odd things. I am not worried. I just found it interesting.

Edited by tovasshi (09/26/06 05:07 PM)

#189897 - 09/26/06 03:38 PM Re: I love being a Racist [Re: Quiddity]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
Certainly what is now days termed "racism" was a useful tool in certain periods of history. Since appearance and colouring of human beings alerted societies to foreign invaders. In some parts of the world this is still true today.

And in fact, it is true of most species of animal. The dog chases that cat, does he not?

However, does one presume that this behaviour is then learned? Or is it indeed an aspect of our animal nature that cannot be changed?

It has been suggested in this thread that "racists" are those with no achievements of their own. Well that is not always the case, since there are a number of highly successful individuals who have been branded "racists."

From a Satanic perspective I do find that what you espouse is what I would call "blind" racism. And the pragmatic thing to do would be to realise and accept that racism is an apspect of human behaviour and use it to one's own advantage. Just as politicians do.

It is true to say although excellence exists in all races that there are measurable differences in performance, physicality and intelligence amongst the races.

I'm not about to point out obvious statistics. Anyone here can observe them for themsleves. And if they can't then there is something wrong.

One such "racist" who appears to achieved something with his life is this fellow. You may agree or disagree with what he says. But is he really racist as the pc brigade would have us believe?

"I have given my life to try to alleviate the sufferings of Africa. There is something that all white men who have lived here like I must learn and know: that these individuals are a sub-race. They have neither the intellectual, mental, or emotional abilities to equate or to share equally with white men in any function of our civilization. I have given my life to try to bring them the advantages which our civilization must offer, but I have become well aware that we must retain this status: the superior and they the inferior. For whenever a white man seeks to live among them as their equals they will either destroy him or devour him. And they will destroy all of his work. Let white men from anywhere in the world, who would come to Africa, remember that you must continually retain this status; you the master and they the inferior like children that you would help or teach. Never fraternize with them as equals. Never accept them as your social equals or they will devour you. They will destroy you."

- Dr. Albert Schweitzer, winner of the 1952 Nobel Prize for peace, in his 1961 book, From My African Notebook.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#189898 - 09/26/06 03:42 PM Re: I love being a Racist [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Quote:

It is true to say although excellence exists in all races that there are measurable differences in performance, physicality and intelligence amongst the races.

I thought the thread was about comfort and cultural identity. One need not posit different levels of quality. Chinese and English are equally expressive and their respective speakers are of comparable intelligence, but I can't get by in Chinese, so I avoid living where I would have to do so.

Edited by reprobate (09/26/06 03:43 PM)

#189899 - 09/26/06 03:47 PM Re: I love being a Racist [Re: reprobate]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Quote:

Quote:

I thought the thread was about comfort and cultural identity. One need not posit different levels of quality. Chinese and English are equally expressive and their respective speakers are of comparable intelligence, but I can't get by in Chinese, so I avoid living where I would have to do so.

as usual, you miss the point completely.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#189900 - 09/26/06 03:53 PM Re: I love being a Racist [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Quote:

as usual, you miss the point completely.

Did I.

#189901 - 09/26/06 04:16 PM Re: I love being a Racist [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Ace Offline

Loc: Lexington, Kentucky
Most people confuse racism with stereotypes. Judging people based on skin color is just the same as judging them based on their hair color, the way they dress, etc.

I'd say most people have certain stereotypes based on black people as being gangsters, pimps, or all around criminals because it's fact; the majority of black people are high school graduates at best, poor, or convicted criminals. Rappers on MTV talking about doing drugs and growing up in 'the hood' certainly don't direct us away from that stereotype.

I'm not saying all black people are this way, or any other person who could be stereotyped acts the way they look, but these judgments don't just come out of nowhere.

Someone who was considered 'racist' by others, if they were to actually meet one of those people who don't fit the stereotype of a certain race, and actually became friends; I doubt that person would refrain from having a relationship just because of that person's race.

Racism is hating a group of people just because of their skin color. Stereotyping is judging a group of people based on outward appearance. Rednecks and hillbillies are racist, as well as extreme Christians and Nazis; most other people aren't.

#189902 - 09/26/06 04:28 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: tovasshi]
Asmedious Offline

Quote:

This is obvious, if you read many of the posts. I find that if I say something that might go against the grain, usually the "ass kissers" comments follow mostly after the moderator's statements. Usually saying exactly what the moderator states, or only congratulating them for a wise statement. There isn't anything wrong with this practice if they truly feel that way, however sometimes I doubt the sincerety, but I am willing to admit that it might possibly come from my feelings of a slightly wounded ego, so it's hard to judge for sure.
Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sir, I must consent that there is no argument to that answer. Very well put.

That last note on my part was a sincere agreement, because the person actually made me realize that they had an excellent point.

#189903 - 09/26/06 04:28 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
VKat Offline

Loc: Northern California
Is white even really a race?

The more and more I consider it, the more and more I think not. I don’t know what I am. I could be ten percent Native American. I’m not even sure what a Native American is exactly since they are decedents from another race. Am I the only person who sees the difference between someone who is Dutch, Norwegian, German, Scottish or Czech?

Even though my neighbors barely speak English and I believe they should learn English. They are hard workers, have a better sense of family then the rest of my neighbors. I am also a bit jealous that they know more about their heritage then I do. What I will find out about my heritage won’t be something passed down from generation to generation. It will be something I will get from outsiders.

There are certain features that are dominant in certain races that I’m not particularly attracted too. When I meet my mate, I was more concerned with making sure he didn’t out smart me or pull one over on me, then about what race he is. It wasn’t till he pointed it out to me that I ever really noticed, because he has the features of a “white” guy with a really dark tan. He’s a quarter “white”, quarter “black”, half “Indian”. The Indian part isn’t really correct because there is a long complicated name I have yet to memorize for his island heritage.

#189904 - 09/26/06 04:28 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Colonel_Akula Offline

CoS Reverend

Loc: The North
And I thought that I had left this behind on campus. This is little more than shit disturbing masquerading as “discussion”. Come back when you have something worthwhile to post.

Moron!
"We are evolutionaries in the purest sense of the word. Spiritually and intellectually we are transcending a world grown rotten and we are transvaluing values, because for us, the highest value is irrefutable."

"Delay is like Death"
Peter the Great.

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
Orwell.

#189905 - 09/26/06 04:31 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Prometheus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany
I might tend to agree with you, if you replaced the word "white" by "upper middle class". But then, there is still the seldom case in which I would even then not agree.

HAIL SATAN!

Prometheus

#189906 - 09/26/06 04:45 PM Re: I love being a Racist [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Mr. Obsidian Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Ohio
There are certainly generalizations that can be made about any group of people who identify as a group, Satanists included.

Some generalizations are more accurate than others, but
none should be taken as absolute.

Are many stereotypes, racial or otherwise, true?
Yes. Are they always true, and under any circumstance? No.

I advocate pluralism and respect diversity, but I don't necessarily like everything that I encounter.

Racism is another form of stratification, plain and simple.
I am not opposed to racism because of moral, societal, or emotional "values;" I am opposed to racism because its foundation is assumption masquerading as absolute truth. Content of character is an individual trait, and racism tries to deny that simple assertion.

If I had to draw a "label line in the sand," I would call myself an occasional ACULTURIST. More often than not, when someone refers to race, ('I hate rap', for instance) they more accurately are referring to culture. There are many cultural aspects that I passionately hate, and some cultures that I would prefer to see eradicated -- like Muslim culture. It sounds harsh, and the PC-priests would tear me to shreds for such a comment, but I care not. There is nothing about that particular culture that I would consider worth preserving in relation to the benefit of it's utter annihilation.

But regardless of whether we are discussing racial, cultural, or national tensions, some things will forever remain pragmatic truths:

- True equality does not exist. Not amongst individuals, groups, species, or nations.

- Diversity sparks dynamism, which often and necessarily manifests in the form of conflict.

- In a scenario regarding conflict, you can bet that anyone's interest will be geared towards their own survival (it is the highest law, after all!)

Time will tell which groups dominate, and which decay; who can coexist peaceably, and who will battle relentlessly to extinction.

Tact and cunning will aid the earthly combatant, but silly ideals may well bury him.

HS!

Olio/Etcetera

Flesh and Bones

“For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.”
~ Charles Bukowski

#189907 - 09/26/06 04:48 PM Re: I love being a Racist [Re: Ace]
Mr. Obsidian Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Ohio
I just read your post after finishing my reply.

It would seem we are on the same page.

Quote:

Most people confuse racism with stereotypes. Judging people based on skin color is just the same as judging them based on their hair color, the way they dress, etc.

Clearly, you make a good point.

Olio/Etcetera

Flesh and Bones

“For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.”
~ Charles Bukowski

#189908 - 09/26/06 05:01 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: tovasshi]
VKat Offline

Loc: Northern California
I may know what you mean. I asked the same question after being in a meeting with a group of people and asking them a question regarding what they wanted. There was no real response. Later I posted the same question on a message board. Someone who is of seniority posts an argument and then they all of a sudden have an opinion.

It may not be that they are following the person of seniority. Instead it could be that they are unsure of themselves or are too afraid to fall down. So they wait until after the person of seniority posts to make the point which they where hesitant to make.

I don’t know about you, but if I fall down that’s fine. Even if I highly respect the person who completely disagrees with me, it doesn’t affect my daily life. So what if everyone hates me, at least I am, who I am, and I am honest with myself. I meet a lot of people with the lack of a backbone who can’t handle disagreeing with anyone unless someone else agrees with them.

There have been a few times here where I had not come to a conclusion and was shown a different angle to an argument. If they are not so sure about where they stand, maybe it is better for them to hear some other arguments before solidifying a response.

#189909 - 09/26/06 05:12 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Jack_Lantern]
Demoted Offline

Hm, I guess it could be (as many of those TBN ministers appear to reside over in California), but I think around in the deep south it runs deeper. I could be wrong.

#189910 - 09/26/06 06:09 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Soleil Noir]
Drimlybunk Offline
CoS Member

First, I do enjoy being supported in my opinions. It is certainly not necessary but it is rewarding to know that someone I hold in high regard has similar conclusions to that of my own. I'm young yet and testing my ideas to see which ones stand up to scrutiny is the way I learn best. Sometimes I have to defend myself alone -- but it always helps to have support.

Second, I enjoyed the irony of my statement.

#189911 - 09/26/06 06:41 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Noel Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Amerika
I like white people.

I hate all people.

Why not an Asian woman? They'll love you long time.

Don't expect the whites in the area you flee to to welcome you with open arms. Chances are they'll see you as another white-flight refugee...there to corrupt their community.

#189912 - 09/26/06 07:31 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: tovasshi]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

I think you should be alot more concerned about those who agree and support this idiot's statements (about 20-30 people!), instead of people who are in agreement with those who actually know better!

#189913 - 09/26/06 07:32 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Assabrah Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:

Let the chair-throwing begin!

Well here, I won't throw my chair, but will only sit my "white ass" on it, and watch what's going on...

I truly think that subjects like this could have a really bad feed-back, and be even sure that right now it's already running.

I know that individuals do not share the same ideas, we have a blue nickname and this is often what we all have in common only... But well, the Satanism is all over the world, because this religion of the flesh belongs to this earth, and this is where I see a great contradiction about that subject. Why do I speak about this ? Because anyone claiming to be a Satanist is really so far away any bullshit about a color pride.

Be proud to be someone aware about real and deep meanings of life, which we call Satanism, not about such subjects which not even exist within our philosophy.

Come on, after the boring sexists, feminists, communists, blablaoïds, and so damn on, are we going to add one more in the bag ?

Maybe you just wanted to have reactions with a very personal game for "fun", well you have won on that goal. But I don't want to be associated with this. I can tell you that we can find the same kind of speech in other places, but with other symbols, if you know what I mean...

Well, that's only what I think.

#189914 - 09/26/06 07:37 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Carkosa]
tovasshi Offline

I don't even want to be bothered by those let alone be concerned. This subject has had my head turned sideways.

#189915 - 09/26/06 07:40 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: tovasshi]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

I don't even want to be bothered by those let alone be concerned. This subject has had my head turned sideways.

The fact that you even needed to make that comment shows otherwise.

#189916 - 09/26/06 07:51 PM Jesus Fucking Christ! [Re: Quiddity]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

I disappeared for one day, and the thread exploded!

Wow. Time to play catchup.

#189917 - 09/26/06 07:52 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
My question is:

Why is anyone even commenting on this thread anymore?

It's amazing how flies swarm on shit.

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#189918 - 09/26/06 07:55 PM Asian woman? [Re: Noel]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

Asian woman? I've already been with the best one out there--didn't work.

#189919 - 09/26/06 07:59 PM Re: I love being a Racist [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

Thank you for the quality post, UVRay. That was actually very enlightening, and I really enjoyed reading it.

#189920 - 09/26/06 08:11 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Carkosa]
tovasshi Offline

The comment your responding to or the other comment?

#189921 - 09/26/06 08:16 PM Re: Jesus Fucking Christ! [Re: Quiddity]
Colonel_Akula Offline

CoS Reverend

Quote:

No...time to play SHUT UP!
"We are evolutionaries in the purest sense of the word. Spiritually and intellectually we are transcending a world grown rotten and we are transvaluing values, because for us, the highest value is irrefutable."

"Delay is like Death"
Peter the Great.

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
Orwell.

#189922 - 09/26/06 08:17 PM Re: Asian woman? [Re: Quiddity]
Colonel_Akula Offline

CoS Reverend

Quote:

Asian woman? I've already been with the best one out there--didn't work.

I can see why.

"Delay is like Death"
Peter the Great.

Orwell.

#189923 - 09/26/06 08:20 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Colonel_Akula Offline

CoS Reverend

You are not a credit to your race...more like a whiter shade of fail.

"Delay is like Death"
Peter the Great.

Orwell.

#189924 - 09/26/06 08:48 PM My Colllective Response to it all [Re: Quiddity]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

Wow. I wasn't expecting so much discussion. I really intended this thread to be rather short-lived.

Mostly, I wanted to see whether a simple statement about enjoying being white--in contrast to apologetic trend, would be treated. Would it errantly be assumed racist--in compliance with the inertia of herd political correctness?

Well, hell. It looks like there's a lot more discussion than I expected, which goes in every direction. It's not the kind of topic, I think, that lends itself to a deep study--but to each his own.

For what it's worth, I meant every word of it. I'm also not interested in going to extremes either. If I find what I am looking for, I still have every intention of pursuing my interests with other cultures and races. There is so much to learn and enjoy in other cultures, and the women are gorgeous. I'll end with a white one, but they don't have a monopoly on enjoyment.

It would probably surprise those who have used what was intended as a simple and deliberately shallow venting-post to lump me in with the KKK, that I volunteered for service with the Israeli Defense Force--and was denied only because I'm not a citizen or Jew, that the woman I've come closest to marrying was Chinese, and that for many years, the man I had most respect for in the world--and tried hardest to emulate, was a black man (my Drill Sergeant in Basic Training).

Those that think I'm just shit-disturbing here, are basically saying there is no Satanic value in recognizing the effect that the rise of victim-mentality has on the individual. This topic was given prime real-estate in the Doktor's writings, and deservedly so. It's not so important as to make governments collapse or galaxies to explode--but it's worth a few minutes discussion. Why not? I think it's worth it, and I won't apologize. I also won't take it to extremes. Both are foolish.

I also set forth that racial pride makes no sense at all--until the mass of other collective cultures can--through brute force, invoke apology as a means of survival. Then, it makes sense to speak the fact with pride, and refuse to allow others the power of their ridicule. This is simple self-preservation.

I've enslaved no blacks. I've massacred no Natives. I've robbed no Mexicans of land. I've bombed no Japanese. I've never gassed a Jew. I've never kept a woman from getting a job or going to school. I have nothing to apologize for--and I won't. I doubt naysayers will think to credit my ancestors who died in defense of other races. Do angry blacks rush to give credit to those who died in the Civil War? Do those who preach restitution plan on paying me for an entire family tree of fathers who died early to defend other races? No, of course not. I don't expect them to. I expect people to serve their own interests--just like I do.

That being said, I just meant this as a simple post with perhaps a dozen or so followups. I don't think the topic justifies the unwieldy monstrosity this thread has turned into, any more than I would march the street with a sign.

Hell, I meant it all--but fuck, I didn't mean it THAT much!

#189925 - 09/26/06 09:19 PM A Credit to One's Race? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

But a credit to my race? I'm not one of them. I may be a white, blonde haired, grey eyed male of Germanic descent, but I'm not "one of the white guys." If you think whites are somehow a race worth crediting, go hang out at your local honkey tonk or any southern factory for a while and see just how much credit you give them. The commoner strain of whites is just as degenerate a lot of scum as anyone else on the planet, brimming with petty crooks and assholes of every stripe.

I think this deserves comment. Part of the idea of my post was to see if people would reply to flat statements as they are without reading into them--as is the trend.

I really did mean this very flatly, as I stated it. I want to be a credit to my race--not an embarrassment. Generally speaking, I think all races have many who think the same way. The Jews have got to be at or near the top in this respect. I definitely place them over most if not all "white" races. I also feel much less connected to my own race at large, than to a well-spoken black man who was willing to respond to accusations of "acting white" by spending more time in the library, and refusing to cooperate with the popular black bastardization of language--delightfully Satanic.

There are also those, on the other hand, who seem to go out of their way to be a total embarrassment to their race. I would definitely list American blacks at the top of the list here, followed by American color-based racists, who feel superior because of their color, then Nazi-types.

Ultimately, however, I am not a Jew--nor am I black or Chinese. I work with what I am and what I have, and I try to be good at it.

#189926 - 09/26/06 09:30 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: reprobate]
Hobo_D Offline

Loc: no tellin'
Not a damn thing wrong with anything you've said. This is America,however, the melting pot. There's a lot of other folks out there. The world is shrinking and Whitey doesn't breed like the others. Quantity ,in nature, beats quality. You've noticed how the stupid breed like roaches while intelligent people make it a point NOT to have kids. What's up with that?

#189927 - 09/26/06 09:36 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Colonel_Akula]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

You are not a credit to your race...more like a whiter shade of fail.

That's very poetic, sir--but not well thought out. I can tell you did not read most of what I've posted, and certainly you aren't versed with my accomplishments or failures. Still, you have not responded--but reacted in the manner of those who take the world all in one go, and ignore the details.

I would think someone of your caliber and rank would respond with less jerk of the knee. Then again, some expect due diligence in reasoning to be a matter of position and entitlement, and therefore sling whatever undeveloped piece of ridicule is within reach to squash the exploration of forbidden topics.

It's not unusual. This has been going on since Copernicus, but I would not have thought to find it here.

#189928 - 09/26/06 10:02 PM Re: A Credit to One's Race? [Re: Quiddity]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Yes, all races have people who think and act exactly that way. The folly is not that it is racist, but that it is a useless identifier.

Yes, I'm white. But to say that I want to be a credit to whites is like saying I want to be a credit to blondes.

Even if you achieve the absolute pinnacle of worldly success, probably not a single person is ever going to say, "Gee, that Quiddity fellow really reflects well upon white folk." Do you automatically like the French because Napoleon was a great general? Do you automatically dislike Germans because Hitler was a first rate bastard? Do you credit every Chinese person with the wisdom of Confucius?

The reason your statements here are meaningless is that while race is a perfectly valid descriptor of your appearance and possibly about which part of the world you or your ancestors came from, as a personal identifier it is utterly useless. Further, it attempts to take credit for the accomplishments of others based on presumed shared heritage. My forebearers may have been Germans, but I'm not Richard Wagner or Otto von Bismarck or Goethe. I am what I am, and that's all that I am.

My own views on race are fairly un-PC; I have no problem acknowledging that humans are probably divisible into subspecies based on real morphological characteristics, something that your average egalatarian would bawl at even if he has no reason to. However, I'm not going to buy into any idea that there is a "spillover effect" such that what other white people do or don't do, or what I do or don't do, affects the other. You seem to halfass realize this and deny it anyway. Do the actions of said ghetto blacks affect your opinion of an intelligent and educated black man? You seem to say no, yet in that case does race matter here at all, or is it not an issue of class and culture? I'd say pretty much everyone present detests ghetto culture, yet even that is not a strictly black phenomenon; haven't you seen stupid ass white kids acting the exact same way, and don't they look equally if not more stupid? Do their idiot antics reflect badly on you?

If you identify this strongly with such a nebulous grouping, can you explain how this is anything other than herd identification? And if you don't identify with this grouping, why bother making an issue out of it at all?

#189929 - 09/26/06 10:03 PM Re: A Credit to One's Race? [Re: Quiddity]
Drimlybunk Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

popular black bastardization of language

I'm quite sure that the British would make similar remarks about the way I speak.

Quote:

There are also those, on the other hand, who seem to go out of their way to be a total embarrassment to their race. I would definitely list American blacks at the top of the list here, followed by American color-based racists, who feel superior because of their color, then Nazi-types.

Why bother comparing yourself? You seem to have spent a great deal of thought on what other people are doing as compared to the choices you are making with your own life. I would say that "American Blacks" that concern themselves with winning popularity contests by wearing clothes and speaking in a manner that assimilates them with their peers are very accepted and even venerated by their own culture's system of stratification. You seem to make assertions that your own culture is superior to theirs because the way they speak, the way they dress and the jobs that they preform do not conform to your culture's standards.

I do not judge a person by their skin color, use of language, style of dress or even their job. I reserve my judgement until I talk to them and let them tell me how they choose to find meaning in their own lives.

"A credit to my race" is saying: "I affirm that I am part of a massive classification by either my skin color or my ancestry and I wish to support the group which I have put into by others." or "I've been identified by things that I have no control over and want to promote my identity as a member of that group."

Edited by Drimlybunk (09/26/06 10:08 PM)

#189930 - 09/26/06 10:19 PM No [Re: Colonel_Akula]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Quote:

No...time to play SHUT UP!

Is not the phenomenon of championing one's own by demonizing the "other" rather central to Satanism? --as is the Satanic virtue of being able to develop past this? --and does this not benefit from the exercise of thinking through the morass of like conventions that usually run into the ditch, in exactly this fashion--and pull them back on the rails where they belong?

It's a process parallel to Satanism, and therefore very appropriate.

Why are you so anxious to silence this?

#189931 - 09/26/06 10:58 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Colonel_Akula Offline

CoS Reverend

Quote:

I would think someone of your caliber and rank would respond with less jerk of the knee.

I just call em' as I see em'.

And by the way...you are NOT Copernicus.

HS!!!

"Delay is like Death"
Peter the Great.

Orwell.

#189932 - 09/26/06 11:01 PM Re: No [Re: Quiddity]
Colonel_Akula Offline

CoS Reverend

Quote:

Why are you so anxious to silence this?

Because it is a childish subject that has been posted here more times than the inane "Cradle of Filth Rocks" or Black vs. Death Metal posts.

It's boring, it has been done and it is childish, useless and Stupid.

Need I go on?

"Delay is like Death"
Peter the Great.

Orwell.

#189933 - 09/26/06 11:09 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Colonel_Akula]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

I just call em' as I see em'.

And by the way...you are NOT Copernicus.

HS!!!

You're seeing, but not noticing. If you were, you would recognize prejudice when you say it--I mean see it.

#189934 - 09/26/06 11:33 PM Re: A Credit to One's Race? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

If you identify this strongly with such a nebulous grouping, can you explain how this is anything other than herd identification? And if you don't identify with this grouping, why bother making an issue out of it at all?

Good question. The answer is that it's not really that big an issue. I sometimes forget that the written word on a discussion site does not convey the level of depth or casuality of interest in a statement.

The tone I meant all this was not quite as shallow as bitching about being cut off on the freeway--but not too far from that. The idea occurred, and I thought it an interesting post--so I did. That's really all there is to it. It's really just a minor reaction to living in the Bay Area--and the annoyance of constantly dealing with it.

Example: Today I went to the dentist. I went back and forth 4 times from the chair to the x-ray room because the old Chinese woman at the controls could not understand English. Am I ready to lock and load? No. It's more like a minor nuciance that I've noticed has turned into an all day--every day pain in the ass, because it has insinuated itself into every situation I deal with.

I wouldn't give a second thought to one instance of this--but the cumulative effect is really annoying. I would actually like to get away from it. It's even more annoying when I start hearing white people berating themselves in order to fit in--which is universal in California.

Am I complaining? Yes. Am I angry? Maybe a little. Am I ready to do something about it? Yes--to the extent of writing about it and probably moving or something, but not to the extent of joining the clan or starting race-riots or anything.

I do see you're making reasoned arguments here--and while I don't necessarily agree entirely, I don't want to quibble over minutiae.

It's really just about feeling a sense of familiarity about home and neighborhood--rather than a comprehensive treatise on humanity's state of racial relations.

#189935 - 09/27/06 12:07 AM Re: A Credit to One's Race? [Re: Quiddity]
Neko Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Good question. The answer is that it's not really that big an issue

I call bullshit.

Quote:

That was a lifetime of pent-up frustration purged all at once.

I have said it before... and I'll say it again. "He, who angers you, controls you."

Maybe I’ll put that in my sig…

That you reacted at all shows that you’re allowing yourself to become a product of your environment. It's like the punk kid rebelling against the system because it's the "system," who is in essence being controlled by the very thing he is trying to rebel against.

The whole race thing is a copout and racial pride is just stupid. You didn’t do anything to be white; you didn’t go through any right of passage. You did nothing to earn it. You’re claiming pride for something in which you did nothing for, except be born. Pride for what you are is dumb. Pride for what you do is worthwhile. The later denotes action.

You can try all you want to try and say it’s your accomplishments that your taking pride in, but it’s not; because if that were true then you wouldn’t have even thought to mention race (you would have had better accomplishments to write about). It’s like putting a few cherries on a turd, in the end it still tastes like shit.

The Temple | The Elite

#189936 - 09/27/06 12:38 AM Re: I love being a Racist [Re: Ace]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

>>Most people confuse racism with stereotypes. Judging people based on skin color is just the same as judging them based on their hair color, the way they dress, etc.

Actually, the way a person dresses themselves can be a good distinguishing sign. A person's manner of dress is a choice unlike the color of their skin.

True, there are intelligent people who dress silly, but there are underlining points to their tastes in clothes. Clothes are a far greater indicator to a person's life style than their physical appearance.

It must be taken case by case.

However, the sly folk know how to use clothes to their advantage.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#189937 - 09/27/06 12:49 AM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
G.F.V. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: NYC
I'm not what one would call racist. However, I generally tend to value myself (as a person) over any other "culture" in this world.

Since I was born white, I've come to accept that and not hate myself for it just because of the way the PC world is. It doesn't mean that I hate or judge anyone else by their skin color or race.

I do, however, judge people by their actions, thoughts, ideas, opinions, and the way that they treat me.

I've come across bad and good people from every race. I've met some real scumbags in my life, but race is not the primary reason that I would think that he or she is a scumbag.

The bottom line is: in my world, being white will not stop me from hating you if you're a prick. Being black, asian, hispanic, etc. will not prevent me from liking you if you are an all-around respectable person. And I can't stand it when anyone tries to tell me that I 'have' to like or hate anyone I come across who is of a different background than myself.

#189938 - 09/27/06 12:50 AM Re: A Credit to One's Race? [Re: Neko]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Today I heard some kid say, "You have to tell the government what to do, because we are their bosses."

Sure kid, is that why you go to jail for not paying your taxes to your "employees"?

I got off the stupid topic. Sorry.

#189939 - 09/27/06 01:02 AM Re: A Credit to One's Race? [Re: Quiddity]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

There are plenty of Americans who are Chinese by decent but speak perfect English. One of my engineering professors is Chinese and he is the best teacher in that department. What a shocker!

I like the Bay Area. Hell, the one thing I do like about California is the diversity, even if it comes with morons on all levels. However, anywhere there are people there will be morons. You can’t have one without the other, as much as I would like it to be otherwise.

I also don't see too much of white people belittling themselves in California. But maybe I just don't pay attention.

The only funny thing I noticed on a racial side is the fact that my university has a quarter of Asians enrolled but they are still considered a minority. I really could careless considering Asian girls are sexy (yes, I am that shallow ) and the fact that their benefits of being a minority does not give them any real leverage in their education when it comes to doing well. The education is what counts and not who gets what cool little social club. But even white surfer kids can have a club.

I find your whole argument silly. But perhaps I just did not read it thoroughly enough.

#189940 - 09/27/06 02:58 AM Re: I love being a Racist [Re: Quiddity]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Quote:

Thank you for the quality post, UVRay. That was actually very enlightening, and I really enjoyed reading it.

Thanks. "Racism" just like "fascism" is an interesting subject - not just in and of itself but also because of the modern penchant in social climes to try and deny it.

As I have said, like it or lump it, racism is an aspect of human behaviour, the recognition of which should surely be a useful tool in the Satanists arsenal even if one does not subscribe to it themselves, and although I don't necessarily agree with the manner in which you voiced your opinion I was attempting to draw the conversation away from herd-like reactions and into the realm of study.

But I fear this thread is lost and will probably be silenced. Shame.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#189941 - 09/27/06 04:27 AM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Wile_E_Quixote Offline
CoS Member

Its entirely pointless me replying on topic to this thread as anything that I would say has already been discussed. So instead I think we all need to come together for a big group hug and a jolly old campfire sing-along.

There comes a time when we need a certain call
When the world must come together as one
There are people dying
Oh, and it's time to lend a hand to life
The greatest gift of all

We can't go on pretending day by day
That someone, somehow will soon make a change
We're all a part of God's great big family
And the truth you know love is all we need

We are the world, we are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
so let's start giving