Topic Options
#190002 - 09/25/06 01:08 PM Baphomet
Lillith Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany
I was curious to know if the CoS Emporium has the 1" silver metal with white etching baphomets for sale? I have looked and did not see any. I saw the silver metal, and black, red, purple and variations of each, but none with the white. If these are not for sale currently or will not be for sale, please let me know. Thank you!

"We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell” - Oscar Wilde

“If the devil does not exist, and man has therefore created him, he has created him in his own image and likeness” - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

“The devil himself had probably redesigned Hell in the light of information he had gained from observing airport layouts” - Anthony Price

"The only difference between saints and sinners is that every saint has a past while every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde

"Man is certainly stark mad: He cannot make a flea, yet he makes gods by the dozens." – Montaigne

#190003 - 09/28/06 01:13 PM Re: Baphomet [Re: Lillith]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
The 1" Medallions are only available in Black (coming soon they will also be available in Grey). The 1.25" pinback medallions are available in white though.

http://www.cosemporium.com/cp-app.cgi?pg...jewelry:jewel01

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#190004 - 09/28/06 01:16 PM Re: Baphomet [Re: Magister Frost]
Lillith Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany
Thank you very much.

"We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell” - Oscar Wilde

“If the devil does not exist, and man has therefore created him, he has created him in his own image and likeness” - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

“The devil himself had probably redesigned Hell in the light of information he had gained from observing airport layouts” - Anthony Price

"The only difference between saints and sinners is that every saint has a past while every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde

"Man is certainly stark mad: He cannot make a flea, yet he makes gods by the dozens." – Montaigne

Forum Stats
12201 Members
73 Forums
43985 Topics
406074 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements