Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#190338 - 09/29/06 04:50 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Lust]
Lazarus Offline

Loc: Sacramento, California
Quote:

Tom Araya: The obvious one: the Satan stuff. I'm not here to fault anybody. And I hate to say this, but Christ came and taught us about love. About doing unto others. That was his preach: Accept each other for who we are. Live peacefully, and love one another. Period.

I just wanted to add something to my other reply. I have no hatred toward Yeshua(Jesus) either. He did have some awesome views on certain things. Where he fell short was thinking that he was the messiah. It took him to his grave. Not very healthy in that aspect. Let's just take a moment here (with an open mind) to discect him as he really was:

He came along and challenged every view the Hebrew community had up until that point ~ He was an Anarchist.

He turned water into wine, walked on water, and feed thousands with very little ~ He was a Sorcerer.

He healed the sick, caused the lame to walk, and the blind to see. Hell, he even raised some from the dead. ~ He was a Witch/Warlock and a Necromancer.

He has, to date, conned millions of people worldwide into thinking that he is "The Way, The Truth, and The Light" ~ He was one slick Son-of-a-Bitch

Yet in the end, all it got him was two pieces of lumber, three nine-inch nails, and a Roman spear up his ass ~ He was a fucking idiot, yet an Idiot Savant...A true fucking genius.

These things have been recorded as happening not only in the Bible, but in various other legal historical documents as well, so there's a good chance they occured.

So when we look at it this way is it such a bad thing to ask ourselves, "What Would Jesus Do?"

#190339 - 09/29/06 05:09 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Lazarus]
Lust Offline

Don't gent me wrong I too am a fan. Rien In Blood is one of my all time favorite albums. I could care less if Tom Araya bows down in front of a Gumby idol.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#190340 - 09/29/06 05:16 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Lazarus]
Lust Offline

Quote:

I just wanted to add something to my other reply. I have no hatred toward Yeshua(Jesus) either. He did have some awesome views on certain things. Where he fell short was thinking that he was the messiah. It took him to his grave. Not very healthy in that aspect. Let's just take a moment here (with an open mind) to discect him as he really was:

He came along and challenged every view the Hebrew community had up until that point ~ He was an Anarchist.

He turned water into wine, walked on water, and feed thousands with very little ~ He was a Sorcerer.

He healed the sick, caused the lame to walk, and the blind to see. Hell, he even raised some from the dead. ~ He was a Witch/Warlock and a Necromancer.

He has, to date, conned millions of people worldwide into thinking that he is "The Way, The Truth, and The Light" ~ He was one slick Son-of-a-Bitch

Yet in the end, all it got him was two pieces of lumber, three nine-inch nails, and a Roman spear up his ass ~ He was a fucking idiot, yet an Idiot Savant...A true fucking genius.

These things have been recorded as happening not only in the Bible, but in various other legal historical documents as well, so there's a good chance they occured.

So when we look at it this way is it such a bad thing to ask ourselves, "What Would Jesus Do?"

Lo and behold; all this is fraud!
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�

#190341 - 09/29/06 05:34 PM Re: Much More [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Yinta Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Netherlands
Quote:

You are way off the mark with that statement.

Would you please be so kind to explain the next frase to me:
TSB , page 48

"The only way that Christianity can ever completely serve the needs of man is to become as Satanism is NOW.
It has become necessary for a NEW religion, based on man`s natural instincts, to come forth. THEY have named it. It is called Satanism."

I always thought that with "They" was ment christianity... than again I guess my english is just bad... So who is ment with "They"?

I see it like a contradiction. Where for christianity the symbol of Satan is someting bad for me it is a symbol of liberty and individualism.

I thank already for your time !

Yinta

#190342 - 09/29/06 05:57 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Lust]
Lazarus Offline

See?? My points exactly!!
He was one slick individual. Unless of course you're disagreeing that these things ever happened, in which case I repect your opinion on that as well. I wasn't there and have no way to verify it. Still makes for some interesting discussion though, doesn't it?

#190343 - 09/29/06 06:14 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Lazarus]
Lust Offline

Quote:

See?? My points exactly!!
He was one slick individual. Unless of course you're disagreeing that these things ever happened, in which case I repect your opinion on that as well. I wasn't there and have no way to verify it. Still makes for some interesting discussion though, doesn't it?

I thank you for respecting my convictions. Click Here. This will help you understand what I think about the whole Jesus thing.

#190344 - 09/29/06 06:55 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Lazarus]
Callier Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: On my grind
Quote:

In addition, as much as I LOVE the music of Slayer, this is something I've never understood about them. They openly claim to believe in neither god nor devil, which I agree. Why then do they choose to use almost 100% of their lyrical talent constantly slamming him?

It's called entertainment.

Just like the rich gangsta rappers that talk about robbing and killing people.

Just like the wealthy wrestlers that act extremely hurt when they get barely slapped in the face.

There is reality and there is fantasy. A Satanist should easily find the difference between the two.

HS!

#190345 - 09/29/06 07:18 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Callier]
Lazarus Offline

Agreed. I am an entertainer, a musician. As far as the rappers go, most of them have robbed, cheated, lied, raped, and killed.

And wrestlers really do get hurt at times

I clarified my views on Slayer on my other replies below. They're still one of my all-time favorites.

However, I tend to respect more those who base their musical expressions as well as capital gain on things they are positively passionate about.

Now take this for instance:
First, I am not a Toni Braxton fan. Yet she sings of love, and all the positive and negative aspects of it. I repect her because she uses her artform to propel the ideas of a certain system which she openly admonishes and adheres to. This is total honesty.

You happen to use a great musical icon of mine as your Avatar; Sammy Davis, Jr. When did he ever spout off inadequacies of his convictions just to make a buck? Never, that I know of.

If you really believe what you say about Slayer, then you are agreeing that they are complete hypocritical sellouts, only after the money, and completely bastardizing a beautiful form of artistic expression just to get rich.

As you stated, there is fantasy, and there is reality

This, I percieve to be reality.

By the way, I hope I didn't come off as seeming mad or defensive! I really love a good debate, I respect your opinions, and I thank you for your reply!

#190346 - 09/29/06 07:27 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Lazarus]
Callier Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: On my grind
Quote:

However, I tend to respect more those who base their musical expressions as well as capital gain on things they are positively passionate about.

The music itself is always the most important issue. I can give a shit less about lyrical content.

I'm sure there are many artists that express themselves in a genuine aspect. If the music sucks, I'm not buying it.

HS!

#190347 - 09/29/06 07:34 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Callier]
Lazarus Offline

It's all a matter of perspective, yet you have a great point there! Enjoy what you wish, my friend, and Hail Satan!

#190348 - 09/29/06 11:50 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: captain_howdy]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
I, as a Satanist, don't "hate" their god. I find it extremely difficult to hate something that doesn't exist except in the tiny minds who say they beleive in that entity.
It's the ass holes who try to shove their bullshit religious beliefs down the throats of the world that I fully detest.

VITAL EXISTANCE, INSTEAD OF SPRITUAL PIPEDREAMS !!!

Edited by DCLXVI (09/29/06 11:52 PM)

#190349 - 09/30/06 01:29 AM Re: Much More [Re: Yinta]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
>> always thought that with "They" was ment christianity... than again I guess my english is just bad... So who is ment with "They"? <<

Yes it is referring to Christianity.

But how do you interpret this as it being nothing more than a label that the herd place on us?

Certainly we accept the fact that they call us evil. It's water off a duck's back to us.

But Satan is more than a label placed upon us by them.

There is no contradiction.

Here's another quote for you:

"I have taken thy name as part of myself."

#190350 - 09/30/06 02:45 AM Re: Much More [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Yinta Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Netherlands
From the topic; resentful towards christianity.

I`m not resentful towards them. Only thing that I would have with christianity is that they named me.
~the herd (christianity) has labeld (named) me. Nothing more (christianity has further nothing with Satanism) and nothing less (they still have nemed me)

So actualy the statement was ment to be funny....

Wy would I be resentful towards someone who has given me a name where I`m proud of.
That I don't want to affiliate with christianity is in my opinion something different.

In reaction on your quote:

But of corse, the individualism and liberty is part of once identity when one opens his eyes and steps out of the herd and stands above them (in the form as an elite). So I embrace Satan.

Edited by Yinta (09/30/06 04:44 AM)

#190351 - 09/30/06 03:11 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: LKRice]
princeofdarkness Offline

Loc: England
Sorry CoS Witch LKRice, I was just giving the poster some good advice.

Quote:

And you shouldn't be policing other users.

Understood CoS Witch LKRice, it won't happen again, I shall just let them get banned if they forget to post their introductions.

Thank you for putting me in my place, I need that sometimes.

Hail Satan!

#190352 - 09/30/06 04:06 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: Lazarus]
WolfMoon Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Chicago, Illinois
Slayer is a great band that I have enjoyed for many, many years. I could care less what they believe or not. All that matters is the way the music affects me.

The Blood is the Life

Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Forum Stats
11893 Members
73 Forums
43641 Topics
404158 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements