Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#190353 - 09/30/06 08:55 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: princeofdarkness]
Assabrah Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:

Thank you for putting me in my place, I need that sometimes.

#190354 - 09/30/06 09:12 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: WolfMoon]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Here.
I found "Angel of Death" done as a midi file. I uploaded it to my new cell phone and set it as a ring tone. I'd like to hear some Slayer songs transcribed as jazz done on a B3.

#190355 - 09/30/06 11:58 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: captain_howdy]
Neko Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

alot of satanists i've met

There is a difference between those who use a title just to label themselves and those who are the title because that’s what they are. Research will give you the tools to discern the truth.

The Temple | The Elite

#190356 - 10/01/06 04:56 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
Curatio Offline

Loc: Northern part of Germany
I think the most of the satanist give the christianity to much energy. The dead of the Cross will never come - this slaved religions are the top religions for a very long time.

Satanism, Setianism, Thelema and many other New-Age Religions will never get one of the Top 5 Religions on the earth. Thats reality....the five biggest religions are the top 5 in thousand and more years too.

Thats live - our world religions are the most popular religions and have millions of follower.

A Satanic Kingdom is a dream of all of us in the next centurys

#190357 - 10/01/06 08:42 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Curatio]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: Behind You
thats one of the most ridiculous things ive heard all year

La bonne cuisine est la base du véritable bonheur ~Escoffier~

Church of Satan

#190358 - 10/01/06 09:29 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
Toisis Offline

Loc: Cape Town, South Africa
I have been a practising Satanist for approx 14 years (since my teens) and converted to christianity at the age of 29 ... due to a divorce, attempted suicide, etc. After 15 years of being a christian, I've come to realise that the christian bible, it's promises and doctrine is very one-sided and as per my own opinion 'I lived the lie it portrayed'. I am happier being a Satanist! I do not resent christians; they are just a bunch of hypocrates and people having to rely on a crutch ... people who can not act by themselves, unless the god that has so-called plans to prosper and not harm them comes to their rescue, guidance and aid. I have no god but myself; in the power granted to me by my Lord Satan ... Hail Satan, and to you all as my family!!!

#190359 - 10/01/06 12:19 PM My two pennies. [Re: captain_howdy]
Dan_Dread Offline

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Satanism is a very complicated thing that requires not only a high measure of intelligence, but a certain type of disposition to fully wrap your mind around.

Further, the word 'satan' already has a clear, albeit infantile and dualistic, meaning among the average 'joe sixpack' denizens of western society. To them the word is inseperably married to christian theology.

Given these two premises, it seems only logical many that not only don't, but probably can't get it will develop a malformed understanding of Satanism.

At first this may seem problematic, but it isn't.
Satanists are Satanists not only by philosophy but also by ability.

Those that are easily misdirected should be. Those that can get it will get it. Those that don't understand this aren't meant to.

HS,
DD
"One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike and yet it is the most precious thing we have." - Albert Einstein --------------------

#190360 - 10/01/06 01:49 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Toisis]
Lust Offline

Toisis,
Have you seen, or read Rosemary's Baby? What is your opinion about the girl who was living with the Castevets, and jumped to her death?
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#190361 - 10/01/06 02:24 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Curatio]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
>>Satanism, Setianism, Thelema and many other New-Age Religions . . .

You place Satanism in the same category as those silly religions?

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#190362 - 10/01/06 02:26 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: tekku]
Curatio Offline

Loc: Northern part of Germany
That isnt ridicoulus - thats reality.

The fucking world religions can nobody destroy in a little as 100yrs. This religions are more than 2000 yrs. the biggest and a popular religion...for the loosers...and the world followed the lossers in every way (Laws etc.).

My dream is a satanic kindom with me as the King of all...or is the rang of the Imperator better than a King?

But this are dreams and fantasy - and were never reality.

I hope my english was a little bit better, because i can write more about my meanngs.

#190363 - 10/01/06 02:37 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Curatio]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

That isnt ridicoulus - thats reality.

The fucking world religions can nobody destroy in a little as 100yrs. This religions are more than 2000 yrs. the biggest and a popular religion...for the loosers...and the world followed the lossers in every way (Laws etc.).

My dream is a satanic kindom

and again...thats ridiculous..you sound like a twat saying that

your german yes?

ja dann sagt's wass du meinst in deutsch

Church of Satan

#190364 - 10/01/06 06:13 PM Simplicity [Re: Dan_Dread]
leonor Offline

Loc: Portugal
Quote:

Satanism is a very complicated thing that requires not only a high measure of intelligence, but a certain type of disposition to fully wrap your mind around.

I have to disagree with the first part of your sentence. It is in fact its challenging simplicity that makes it so hard for some people to grasp. Such simplicity does require a great deal of work.

Practice makes perfect and perfect means simple, real, objective but immensely rich.

If I was only left three words to define its practical effect, I’d say:

“Cut the crap”.

(For some reason it is said to be the route out of hell).

A couple of days ago, I red an article about stupidity by Giancarlo Livraghi, on a local magazine. He says that the only book he found on the subject was Prof Pitkin’s 300 page brief introduction to human stupidity” upon which epilogue he wrote:

“Now we’re ready to start learning the History of Human Stupidity” and wrote nothing else on the subject.

Same applies to Satanism: After a brief introduction consisting of an immense source of information we are just about ready to start!

october1560

Edited by leonor (10/01/06 06:17 PM)
Time does not imply evolution. Very true. We are stepping back. One generates haunting monsters that generate haunting monsters on an endless spiral of misunderstanding, unsolved needs, moral amulets eradicating both the sickness and the cure.
I see a bunch of men raging at the void, haunted by their own inventions. Absurd. Totally absurd.

#190365 - 10/01/06 06:18 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: Neko]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

There is a difference between those who use a title just to label themselves and those who are the title because that’s what they are

if i may add onto that...

not only BE the title but LIVE it as well!

Church of Satan

#190366 - 10/01/06 06:48 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
DevilsFoodCake Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Redwood Coast
If some choses to live thier life as a Christian I have no problem with that. I see Christianity as a nice safe box. You have the top and bottom (Heaven and Hell) and the four sides (Comandments or Rules to live by). I choose not to live in a nice safe comfortable box but I can comprehend why some people choose to. But if a person tries to convert me to Christainity, an act of violence in my book, I will have a problem.

Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open.

With very few absolute truths in the world know this; wherever you go, there you are.

Satanism is not clothing to be worn,
It is within you when you are born.

#190367 - 10/01/06 06:50 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Curatio]
redheadgrl Offline

Quote:

Thats reality....the five biggest religions are the top 5 in thousand and more years too.

Thats live - our world religions are the most popular religions and have millions of follower.

The way I think is diametrically opposed to the way a x-ian thinks. I'd be willing to bet the majority of the top 5 (if not all) promise greedy fulfillment in the 'afterlife.' I just smile, humor them and unapologetically take my greedy fulfillment in the hear and now. The more I observe x-ian people, the less I want to upset the apple cart, so many are so ferociously happy with their little ecosystem and the status quo, and so resistant to think or change. This was difficult for me to grasp because my nature is to question and think about everything and I enjoy doing so. Even when they bring up topics I disagree with, no point in arguing, as it has no positive result---just wastes my time and energy.

Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Forum Stats
12171 Members
73 Forums
43938 Topics
405808 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements