Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#190293 - 09/27/06 03:24 PM are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians?
captain_howdy Offline

alot of satanists i've met, known or know seem to really be hung up on how much they hate christians and are resentful towards god (i.e. a man made god), i wonder how much of this hate factor plays a part in why they are a satanist?

#190294 - 09/27/06 03:42 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: captain_howdy]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
I am a Satanism because of who I am, not what I like or dislike.

I find the behaviour you describe to common amongst anyone who was raised Christion and then left to be part of another religion. Specifically those who are fresh into a new religion. I also find it more common with Wiccans than any other religion.

Sometimes they grow out of this phase. Most of the time not. Just move on and find someone who actually has something worth talking about.

Edited by tovasshi (09/27/06 03:43 PM)

#190295 - 09/27/06 03:56 PM No. [Re: captain_howdy]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Europa
I have nothing too strongly against Christians and Christianity. They do not feature too strongly in My life, and do not affect it much. I am the thing that affects My life the most strongly.

I would love for the Christian church to have more of a clue of the meaning of "social responsibility", and pay taxes rather than leech off society, but hey.

A friend of no particular religious leaning said to Me recently that if I were to take political control, people could attempt to cause Me disfavour by showing My affiliation with, for example, the Church of Satan. "But then I suppose you'd make Satanism the official religion". I certainly would not! Any such "conversion" of the populus is impossible and pointless, as we Satanists know.

I personally am quite happy for the official state religion to be some kind of harmless breed of christianity, albeit with a few strands of responsibility added. Perhaps Protestantism (good work ethic) plus taxation of churches. Religions of the Right Hand Path, if used properly, are a good tool for keeping the masses in their place.

Read Nietzsche

#190296 - 09/27/06 04:13 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
Lust Offline

Quote:

alot of satanists i've met, known or know seem to really be hung up on how much they hate christians and are resentful towards god (i.e. a man made god), i wonder how much of this hate factor plays a part in why they are a satanist?

I give this mythological god, and it's people no part of my wonderful hate. People, and Satanists who choose not to show any favor for "it", is because "it" is an asshole. Check out the essay from Satan Speaks, The God of The AssHoles.
What do you think?
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#190297 - 09/27/06 04:25 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
J. Hagalaz Offline

Loc: USA
alot of satanists i've met

How many Satanists do you suppose you have met? I personally dont hate anyone as long as they leave me the hell alone.

#190298 - 09/27/06 04:57 PM Not at all. [Re: captain_howdy]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
Quote:

are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians?

I am a Satanist (capital "S") because I was born with that inclination, read, studied and embraced Satanic philosophy and have a deep and abiding respect for reality.

Christians? Moslems? Jews? Buddhists? To quote from "Hymn of the Satanic Empire":

"We don't need them anymore."

Their views are irrelevant to living an enjoyable and fulfilling life.

#190299 - 09/27/06 05:06 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: captain_howdy]
WolfMoon Offline

Those who embrace Satanism simply because they hate Christians or God (who they claim to deny) aren't really Satanists if you ask me.

#190300 - 09/27/06 05:08 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
Lillith Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany
I am going to echo a few sentiments that have already been expressed. First of all, how many actual Satanists have you met? I know people who just rant on and on about how much they hate christianity, but they aren't satanists. I don't agree with the comment that people who hate christianity are typically the ones who were brought up with it. I was raised Methodist. I decided at a young age that since my mom didn't have to go to church and church was boring, I wasn't going either. I dabbled in some other christian faiths, tried some pagan stuff, and eventually read what would change my life forever.. or rather make me realize what I've been trying to hide. I think "hating" christianity is something people voice because maybe they think it's cool, or they just want to rebel. I don't hate anyone, as long as they stay out of my way. So, people that are loud about hating christians and christianity, really just need to grow up and realize that some religious group isn't the reason why their lives are screwed up - THEY are.

"We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell - Oscar Wilde

If the devil does not exist, and man has therefore created him, he has created him in his own image and likeness - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

The devil himself had probably redesigned Hell in the light of information he had gained from observing airport layouts - Anthony Price

"The only difference between saints and sinners is that every saint has a past while every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde

"Man is certainly stark mad: He cannot make a flea, yet he makes gods by the dozens." Montaigne

#190301 - 09/27/06 05:15 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: captain_howdy]
x9x Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Flanders - Europe
The Satanists you know.. are these the ones with corpse paint and black metal shirts on? Coz that group of 'pseudo' Satanists are in every city. Just asking..

An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
|| Benjamin Franklin ||

The lack of money is the root of all evil.
|| George Bernard ||

#190302 - 09/27/06 05:15 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: captain_howdy]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Here.
I am a Satanist because I was born that way.

I am resentful of people who are idiots completely without regard for color or religious "belief".

If you are a "satanist" because you hate someone or some group, you may want to re-think your lifetyle management program.

#190303 - 09/27/06 07:14 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
redheadgrl Offline

I tend to get irritated when I waste my time having a conversation or interacting with anyone who is unable to think for themselves, regardless of their religious affiliation or lack of.

#190304 - 09/27/06 08:05 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
IMMORTAL809 Offline

Loc: US
While there are christians I do indeed resent it's not for their beliefs rather their judgement of mine. I'd like to find Jesse Ventura's statement about organized religion. A home run as I remember it, but I wouldn't dare post it from memory.

Here's a funny notion for ya...while certainly there was a man whose name has been written as Christ that walked among mankind 2K years ago, what if HE was the ultimate Satanist? Ya think some of the message has been mutated by men throughout history?

#190305 - 09/27/06 09:04 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: IMMORTAL809]
Lust Offline

Quote:

while certainly there was a man whose name has been written as Christ that walked among mankind 2K years ago,

Proove It!

Quote:

what if HE was the ultimate Satanist?

�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�

#190306 - 09/27/06 09:16 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: captain_howdy]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Actually, if you listen to me a while, I tend to say more disparaging things about Muslims and Wiccans. (Though, Christians get their turn, too.)

I have numerous Christian friends and acquaintances, and I like to study Christian culture and theology (and other religions) for fun. I disagree fundamentally with the majority of the religion's tenets, but that doesn't mean I dwell on it or stew over it.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#190307 - 09/27/06 11:31 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
Laren Offline

Loc: Australia
I don't care enough about christians or other religions
to be constantly hating and resenting them.

That is not how I want to live my life.

If they hate christianity so much, why not try and relieve themselves of that through ritual?

Assuming they actually know anything about Satanism whatsoever...

#190308 - 09/28/06 12:11 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
London Offline
CoS Member

Loc: The Inmost Dens
When I was about 13, I realized Christianity was not the way to go and dropped it as a religion. I was upset about this, as I had been born into a Christian family. Learning, at that age, that you have been mislead and outright lied to your entire life can understandably make one angry. And I was.

I would talk about what a sham it was. I would have long conversations with my friends about why we felt Christianity was bunk. The kids at school who would ask about why I rejected their belief system would get an earful. I would engage them in vitriolic debates in which there was no winner.

Somewhere along the way, I grew up.

Now I don't think about Christianity unless directly confronted with it. Even then, I usually find subtle ways to diffuse so that it won't affect me.

I just have better things to worry about. Things that directly affect me - like where the Hell did I put my car keys, or since when did a bag of M&Ms cost $1.25, etc...

#190309 - 09/28/06 12:32 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: IMMORTAL809]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
Quote:

...while certainly there was a man whose name has been written as Christ that walked among mankind 2K years ago...

Certainly? Excuse me for nitpicking, but there is no such thing.

In all these years and with all the money invested, Christian Archeologists have failed to presents any solid evidence.

#190310 - 09/28/06 03:30 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
princeofdarkness Offline

Loc: England
Quote:

hung up on how much they hate christians and are resentful towards god

Why would the Satanist resent a "god" that we know does not exist.

Quote:

alot of satanists i've met, known or know

I would like to know how many of the Satanist's you have met wear Marilyn Manson hoodies and tight leather jeans, with spikes round their necks, heavy leather boots, black nail varnish and black lipstick (both men & women) and have marks along their wrist's. I have meet many stereotypes but suggesting you are a Satanist just by knowing the basics or even not knowing anything damages the image of the true Satanist. I doubt you have read the Satanic Bible.

Quote:

i wonder how much of this hate factor plays a part in why they are a satanist?

I don't think this question is about the people you have met, I think you are targeting this one at everyone of us here, if so then I suggest you leave with your stereotypical view's, you are not wanted here.

Hail Satan

#190311 - 09/28/06 03:47 AM The God of Assholes [Re: Lust]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
Damn, you beat me to it!

I was going to recommend this essay as well. It is one of my favorites written by the Good Doktor.

#190312 - 09/28/06 06:19 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: IMMORTAL809]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
Um, no.

You see the way religion works is it evolves. 2000+ years ago, religion wasn't taken as seriously as it is today. People traveled a lot. There was no tv, telephone, and hardly anything to read for people to spread the word. SO religions were very much local or personal things.

If someone went somehwere and they liked an aspect of said religion they would take it back with them and use it as part of their personal belief system.

Read the story of the god Osirus. He died, and came back to life. He baptised his followers with water and he promised eternal life through him.

The Jesus story itself is older than 2000 years. They discovered it sprouted in a Babylonian religion, where Yahwey was the cow god in a pantheon.

#190313 - 09/28/06 06:25 AM Re: I Am Not Resentful [Re: captain_howdy]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

On the contrary, my dear boy.

I like these exponents of theology very much.

It keeps them servile.

Perfect for someone such as myself. That is to say, someone who is a member of the natural born royalty who was never born to serve, labour or subjugate themselves to religious or social mores.

What seperates me from all manner of social misfits (some of whom call themselves Satanists) is that I have a great love of people. A great love of humanity with all its foibles. And that enables me to move through life with great ease.

The Devil loves mamkind as he is. And accepts him. It is God based religions that sets the parameters in opposition to man's true nature. God hates man. The Devil does not.

I am the Devil. And I'm here to do the Devil's work.

#190314 - 09/28/06 01:42 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
JustinR Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Newfoundland, Canada
Though I don't have much time for Christianity, I don't hold resentment towards Christians. They can believe what they want as long as they don't throw it in my face and try to convert me. I've always had Satanic beliefs, but not because of resentment.

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking." - General George S. Patton

JustinR on The Undercroft

#190315 - 09/28/06 01:54 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: captain_howdy]
Serdan Offline

Loc: Denmark
I live in one of the most secular countries in the world and was brought up in an atheist family, so to hate Christians would be rather foolish.

#190316 - 09/28/06 03:54 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
Callier Offline

CoS Warlock

I don't hate anyone because of their religion. I think it's rather stupid and ignorant.

I may not agree with their religious doctrine but if they're cool with me and tend not to rub it in my face, then I'm cool with them.

These so-called "Satanists" that are resenting a god that doesn't exist and hating people who worship it are the ones who don't get it and are trying too hard.

HS!

#190317 - 09/28/06 07:21 PM Re: "trying too hard" [Re: Callier]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

You are too cool for words.

Well written, nevertheless!

Thank you!

#190318 - 09/28/06 07:45 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
DickSteele Offline
CoS Warlock

I most certaintly am not! I am only resentful towards the midget that lives behind my toilet and I am a Satanist because my pop tarts told me I was. Unless my midget is a Christian then I need to reformulate all my ideas. Oh God! why are you here???!!!

#190319 - 09/28/06 10:23 PM Re: "trying too hard" [Re: Nemo]
Callier Offline

CoS Warlock

Quote:

You are too cool for words.

Well written, nevertheless!

Thank you!

You're most welcome Magister.

Yey! I got props from Nemo!

HS!

#190320 - 09/28/06 10:35 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
Dark_Adept Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: High Hades
It was fun in the 80s to hate Xtians. But it got old once public enemy fucked up Anthrax...but I digress Over the past 15-20 years I've learned a lot about stress and time management, and one thing's for sure, as long as the Hallelujah's don't fuck with me, I couldn't care less if they end up in meat grinders, crucified or whatever bondage fetish they see themselves in in the afterlife etc. To quote Ozzy "I have enough trouble trying to conjure my ass out of bed in the morning let alone some devil!" I prefer the Doc's method of purging oneself from any resentment toward "white lighters" by perhaps a Black Mass if it's absolutely necessary for cathartic purposes of course. Other than that, I don't waste hate on cretins, just those who go out of their way to cause me or those close to me discomfort. Let em blow themselves up or flagellate, more power to them; I'll provide the vaseline and motion lotion.

#190321 - 09/29/06 12:57 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: Behind You
Personally.....NO

I couldnt care less about Xtians or other religious denominations.

I find their own delusions and inabiliity to do anything but be a leech on society quite amusing.

Like all leeches they eventually implode and die

La bonne cuisine est la base du vritable bonheur ~Escoffier~

Church of Satan

#190322 - 09/29/06 12:58 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: captain_howdy]
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member

Loc: America
I hate to answer a question with a question, but what does your pathetic circle of acquaintances have to do with all Satanists everywhere? Or to put it in another way, just how do you think it is in any way rational to argue from a particular case to a universal case?

#190323 - 09/29/06 04:30 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
JonShirley Offline

Thats a good question. I myself was born a Satanist not made.I do not like a lot of Christians because of their hypocrisy,but I am a Satanist because this is who and what I truly am and always was and always will be. I am not a Satanist because of anyone else. Jon Shirley

#190324 - 09/29/06 04:51 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: JonShirley]
princeofdarkness Offline

Quote:

Thats a good question

No it was'nt, it was one of those question's that get's brought up alot and the people who write these daft post's should be banned, after all they have no knowledge of the the Satanic philosophy, as you can see within their writting's and you should have not replied without making your introduction first.

Hail Satan!

#190325 - 09/29/06 09:57 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: tekku]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
In response to this question I will say this:

ANYONE and I do mean ANYONE that chooses a religion/mentality/lifestyle based on their anger towards another religion/mentality/lifestyle need not cross my path.

This is what I call the herd mentality. You randomly choose a belief system based on their 'anger towards something else'?

I believe that Satanists are born, not made. I am my OWN GOD. I did not choose to be the way that I am. It is who I have always been.

I cannot remember a time where I did not know that I was 'different'.

I have never chosen to agree with a religion or person, or ideal based on anger. I have never chosen to agree with ANYTHING (as I do question everything) without FACTS, evidence, proof, and understanding of the knowledge that is availiable to me.

In any event. NO is my answer. I am who I am because that is who I was born to be no matter what it is that you would label/call it.

If you find someone that will conform to the herd just because he's jaded, hurt, or angry? RUN FAR AWAY and run fast! This is not a person you want to be associated with.

I would rather choose to be associated with people who can think for themselves and be their own GOD.

I bow to the god within ME.

Eve

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#190326 - 09/29/06 11:33 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: princeofdarkness]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

... you should have not replied without making your introduction first.

And you shouldn't be policing other users.

Don't do it again.
Prevention of Virtue

#190327 - 09/29/06 11:51 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
Yinta Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Netherlands
I am what I am.
Nothing more and nothing less.

Satanism is just a label the herd has put on me.

I thank the COS that they are. It gives me a chance to understand better what I am.

Yinta

#190328 - 09/29/06 12:03 PM Re: Much More [Re: Yinta]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

>> Satanism is just a label the herd has put on me.
Nothing more and nothing less. <<

Actually, it's much, much more than that.

You are way off the mark with that statement.

#190329 - 09/29/06 12:12 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
Magnus Offline

Loc: South America
The only thing I resent from christians is their hierarchy and the way they influence on politics, especially in my country. I hate it when the "Cardinal" talks to the media about birth control politics and Free Trade Agreements, I sincerely say that I fucking hate that. They should go to their temple and preach their non-sense to those who need it, and never leave that place!!
They fuck peoples minds by teaching religion in school, they print "GUILT" all over their foreheads!

#190330 - 09/29/06 01:43 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Evil_Eve]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Eve...
im not sure what relevence my answer has to this question that your responding on my post, whilst answering the question of the thread starter...

however i did find your response interesting and whilst there are a few points on which i agree with and disagree with, i am curious to what your thoughts are to this little grey area.

You say that anyone who enters a religion based on anger etc etc should not cross your path.

Whilst most people realise straight away that they are born a Satanist, there are some people, who do not, and through certain events and anger choose to rebel and as is true to the semantic meaning of Satan, they fly to the adversary...
at the forefront they see "pop culture poster pseudo-Satanists" to use as an example for illustrative purposes, death metal bands and the like. Those are the rebelious fucktards that we as Satanists shun..

but going a little further...

what about those individuals, who go past that idiotic facade and once their anger subsides, they actually pick up a copy of the Satanic bible and read and resonate and realise, that they were a Satanists all along...and had it not been for their rebellious streak or anger, they would not have figured out who and what they truelly are..

Whilst what i have said is purely for illustrative purposes, what i am trying to say in effect is, some people realise early on that they are different and have that freedom of clarity to pursue it until they find their answer, while other people for some reason or another may spend their entire lives walking with thier eyes wide shut, until they realise.or something makes them realise.

We have all had our series of events in our lives that have made us pick up a copy of the Satanic Bible in the first place and realise who and what we are, just the road we took to get here was different.

Church of Satan

#190331 - 09/29/06 02:22 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
Lazarus Offline

Loc: Sacramento, California
Personally, because I grew up in a christian home I can see why this may become an issue for some. It would seem to me that those who feel this way are missing out on something in a way.

I personally hold no resentment at all towards the idea of God, heaven, or even christians for that matter. The reason being is simple. It just not real. It's not really there. I have found these teachings to be fake, and a mere plot for world domination by certain political and ethnic orders. Now my point is this: If in my opinion something does not exist, then how can it have any affect on me emotionally whatsoever? How can I take any sort of adverse view on it if it holds no bearing on me at all? In short, how can I hate something that's just simply not there? By me dedicating any sort of emotion to it whatsoever, I've already indulged my mind to it's false reality. In essence, I've performed Sorcery on myself.

In addition, as much as I LOVE the music of Slayer, this is something I've never understood about them. They openly claim to believe in neither god nor devil, which I agree. Why then do they choose to use almost 100% of their lyrical talent constantly slamming him? Or his church? Or even the belief in him for that matter? Why does hating the notion of his existence seem to be their primary theme? I'll tell you why. Because it's not the notion of his existance they hate...it's the fact that he doesn't exist at all that troubles them. How they obviously wish they didn't have to "keep their Bible in a pool of blood, so that none of it's lies can affect them." How they long to lean on "the Solid Rock", yet fall flat on their faces each time they try, thus the hatred. Some consider them to be a Satanic band...I see nothing Satanic in them whatsoever. Or is it me that's missing "The Satanic Point"?

So now I turn the question around. Suppose for a moment that you do not believe that aliens exist. Do you therefore feel a need to resent them? If you do, then you've alredy accepted their existence in your mind whether you realize or not. It's the same with God, Christianity, Buddism, Islam, Taoism, or whatever. Maybe it's time for some to re-examine their belief system.

I know this post may cause some controversy, and I look forward to your replies...c'mon...let me have it!!!

#190332 - 09/29/06 02:36 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Lazarus]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

So now I turn the question around. Suppose for a moment that you do not believe that aliens exist. Do you therefore feel a need to resent them? If you do, then you've alredy accepted their existence in your mind whether you realize or not..

I think that is a very fine example

Church of Satan

#190333 - 09/29/06 03:10 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Lazarus]
Lust Offline

Quote:

In addition, as much as I LOVE the music of Slayer, this is something I've never understood about them. They openly claim to believe in neither god nor devil, which I agree. Why then do they choose to use almost 100% of their lyrical talent constantly slamming him? Or his church? Or even the belief in him for that matter?

Personally, I see Slayer as a cash generating machine. Slayer makes a ton of cash because they are Slayer, and they do what is expected so the cash keeps rolling in. It might surprise you, but Tom Araya is a Christian, Catholic, if I am not mistaken.

Click here

From the interview with Tom Araya.

Westword: What's the biggest misconception people have about Slayer?

Tom Araya: The obvious one: the Satan stuff. I'm not here to fault anybody. And I hate to say this, but Christ came and taught us about love. About doing unto others. That was his preach: Accept each other for who we are. Live peacefully, and love one another. Period.

Westword: Do you believe in God?

Tom Araya: I believe in a supreme being, yeah. But He's an all-loving God.

#190334 - 09/29/06 03:26 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: captain_howdy]
Assabrah Offline
CoS Warlock

Why such questions ?

> christianity : the veil blindfolding your eyes .

> Satanism : your eyes opened wide.

This is a choice, there is no WAR.

#190335 - 09/29/06 03:47 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Lust]
Lazarus Offline

Partially true, but Tom stated long ago that he used to be a catholic, yet no longer attends. I do however agree with your point on their marketing strategy. Perhaps it's the beliefs of others that they're capitalizing on and not their own. An outstanding point there. Either way, I still dig them!

#190336 - 09/29/06 04:30 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: captain_howdy]
leonor Offline

Loc: Portugal
My primary thought was:

It is a rhetorical question, with a rhetorical answer.
A square youre supposed to step in properly. And will. Of course.

I suppose I hate its underlying meaning, independently from what people believe their beliefs are. Rhetorical questions sometimes remind me of how important indicative language is for nearly everyone. And how little important it is to me.
I definitely dislike the symptoms, the need for creed and the use of accessory jargon, rather than the creeds. That tiny little moment of void when you hear that neat standard question or neat standard answer and realize you have once again bumped into the evidence people may hold on to opposite creeds/philosophies/ideas and still be the same.

My utmost achievement would be writing satanic without even have to reach close any of its indicative words. Totally eradicate its clichs.

I have the feeling repeated use of standard words really dissolves the magic in them. Like that tune you're so very found of, you play over and over again until it turns into a clich.

october1560.
Time does not imply evolution. Very true. We are stepping back. One generates haunting monsters that generate haunting monsters on an endless spiral of misunderstanding, unsolved needs, moral amulets eradicating both the sickness and the cure.
I see a bunch of men raging at the void, haunted by their own inventions. Absurd. Totally absurd.

#190337 - 09/29/06 04:39 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: tovasshi]
Mordrath Offline

Loc: Grand Rapids, MI
I'm a Satanist because I am. Not because of my irritance with other faiths. They may be weak, mindless sheep but they are still entitled to their opinions and their own beliefs.

I have a few very Christian friends who I very much enjoy because they give me different perspectives to look at things in.
"If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic." "Wisdom can be found in many places, you just have to keep your mouth shut and your eyes and ears open. The human brain can not speak and -listen- at the same time."

#190338 - 09/29/06 04:50 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Lust]
Lazarus Offline

Quote:

Tom Araya: The obvious one: the Satan stuff. I'm not here to fault anybody. And I hate to say this, but Christ came and taught us about love. About doing unto others. That was his preach: Accept each other for who we are. Live peacefully, and love one another. Period.

I just wanted to add something to my other reply. I have no hatred toward Yeshua(Jesus) either. He did have some awesome views on certain things. Where he fell short was thinking that he was the messiah. It took him to his grave. Not very healthy in that aspect. Let's just take a moment here (with an open mind) to discect him as he really was:

He came along and challenged every view the Hebrew community had up until that point ~ He was an Anarchist.

He turned water into wine, walked on water, and feed thousands with very little ~ He was a Sorcerer.

He healed the sick, caused the lame to walk, and the blind to see. Hell, he even raised some from the dead. ~ He was a Witch/Warlock and a Necromancer.

He has, to date, conned millions of people worldwide into thinking that he is "The Way, The Truth, and The Light" ~ He was one slick Son-of-a-Bitch

Yet in the end, all it got him was two pieces of lumber, three nine-inch nails, and a Roman spear up his ass ~ He was a fucking idiot, yet an Idiot Savant...A true fucking genius.

These things have been recorded as happening not only in the Bible, but in various other legal historical documents as well, so there's a good chance they occured.

So when we look at it this way is it such a bad thing to ask ourselves, "What Would Jesus Do?"

#190339 - 09/29/06 05:09 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Lazarus]
Lust Offline

Don't gent me wrong I too am a fan. Rien In Blood is one of my all time favorite albums. I could care less if Tom Araya bows down in front of a Gumby idol.

#190340 - 09/29/06 05:16 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Lazarus]
Lust Offline

Quote:

I just wanted to add something to my other reply. I have no hatred toward Yeshua(Jesus) either. He did have some awesome views on certain things. Where he fell short was thinking that he was the messiah. It took him to his grave. Not very healthy in that aspect. Let's just take a moment here (with an open mind) to discect him as he really was:

He came along and challenged every view the Hebrew community had up until that point ~ He was an Anarchist.

He turned water into wine, walked on water, and feed thousands with very little ~ He was a Sorcerer.

He healed the sick, caused the lame to walk, and the blind to see. Hell, he even raised some from the dead. ~ He was a Witch/Warlock and a Necromancer.

He has, to date, conned millions of people worldwide into thinking that he is "The Way, The Truth, and The Light" ~ He was one slick Son-of-a-Bitch

Yet in the end, all it got him was two pieces of lumber, three nine-inch nails, and a Roman spear up his ass ~ He was a fucking idiot, yet an Idiot Savant...A true fucking genius.

These things have been recorded as happening not only in the Bible, but in various other legal historical documents as well, so there's a good chance they occured.

So when we look at it this way is it such a bad thing to ask ourselves, "What Would Jesus Do?"

Lo and behold; all this is fraud!

#190341 - 09/29/06 05:34 PM Re: Much More [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Yinta Offline

CoS Member

Quote:

You are way off the mark with that statement.

Would you please be so kind to explain the next frase to me:
TSB , page 48

"The only way that Christianity can ever completely serve the needs of man is to become as Satanism is NOW.
It has become necessary for a NEW religion, based on man`s natural instincts, to come forth. THEY have named it. It is called Satanism."

I always thought that with "They" was ment christianity... than again I guess my english is just bad... So who is ment with "They"?

I see it like a contradiction. Where for christianity the symbol of Satan is someting bad for me it is a symbol of liberty and individualism.

I thank already for your time !

Yinta

#190342 - 09/29/06 05:57 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Lust]
Lazarus Offline

See?? My points exactly!!
He was one slick individual. Unless of course you're disagreeing that these things ever happened, in which case I repect your opinion on that as well. I wasn't there and have no way to verify it. Still makes for some interesting discussion though, doesn't it?

#190343 - 09/29/06 06:14 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Lazarus]
Lust Offline

Quote:

See?? My points exactly!!
He was one slick individual. Unless of course you're disagreeing that these things ever happened, in which case I repect your opinion on that as well. I wasn't there and have no way to verify it. Still makes for some interesting discussion though, doesn't it?

I thank you for respecting my convictions. Click Here. This will help you understand what I think about the whole Jesus thing.

#190344 - 09/29/06 06:55 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Lazarus]
Callier Offline

CoS Warlock

Quote:

In addition, as much as I LOVE the music of Slayer, this is something I've never understood about them. They openly claim to believe in neither god nor devil, which I agree. Why then do they choose to use almost 100% of their lyrical talent constantly slamming him?

It's called entertainment.

Just like the rich gangsta rappers that talk about robbing and killing people.

Just like the wealthy wrestlers that act extremely hurt when they get barely slapped in the face.

There is reality and there is fantasy. A Satanist should easily find the difference between the two.

HS!

#190345 - 09/29/06 07:18 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Callier]
Lazarus Offline

Agreed. I am an entertainer, a musician. As far as the rappers go, most of them have robbed, cheated, lied, raped, and killed.

And wrestlers really do get hurt at times

I clarified my views on Slayer on my other replies below. They're still one of my all-time favorites.

However, I tend to respect more those who base their musical expressions as well as capital gain on things they are positively passionate about.

Now take this for instance:
First, I am not a Toni Braxton fan. Yet she sings of love, and all the positive and negative aspects of it. I repect her because she uses her artform to propel the ideas of a certain system which she openly admonishes and adheres to. This is total honesty.

You happen to use a great musical icon of mine as your Avatar; Sammy Davis, Jr. When did he ever spout off inadequacies of his convictions just to make a buck? Never, that I know of.

If you really believe what you say about Slayer, then you are agreeing that they are complete hypocritical sellouts, only after the money, and completely bastardizing a beautiful form of artistic expression just to get rich.

As you stated, there is fantasy, and there is reality

This, I percieve to be reality.

By the way, I hope I didn't come off as seeming mad or defensive! I really love a good debate, I respect your opinions, and I thank you for your reply!

#190346 - 09/29/06 07:27 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Lazarus]
Callier Offline

CoS Warlock

Quote:

However, I tend to respect more those who base their musical expressions as well as capital gain on things they are positively passionate about.

The music itself is always the most important issue. I can give a shit less about lyrical content.

I'm sure there are many artists that express themselves in a genuine aspect. If the music sucks, I'm not buying it.

HS!

#190347 - 09/29/06 07:34 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Callier]
Lazarus Offline

It's all a matter of perspective, yet you have a great point there! Enjoy what you wish, my friend, and Hail Satan!

#190348 - 09/29/06 11:50 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: captain_howdy]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
I, as a Satanist, don't "hate" their god. I find it extremely difficult to hate something that doesn't exist except in the tiny minds who say they beleive in that entity.
It's the ass holes who try to shove their bullshit religious beliefs down the throats of the world that I fully detest.

VITAL EXISTANCE, INSTEAD OF SPRITUAL PIPEDREAMS !!!

Edited by DCLXVI (09/29/06 11:52 PM)

#190349 - 09/30/06 01:29 AM Re: Much More [Re: Yinta]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

>> always thought that with "They" was ment christianity... than again I guess my english is just bad... So who is ment with "They"? <<

Yes it is referring to Christianity.

But how do you interpret this as it being nothing more than a label that the herd place on us?

Certainly we accept the fact that they call us evil. It's water off a duck's back to us.

But Satan is more than a label placed upon us by them.

There is no contradiction.

Here's another quote for you:

"I have taken thy name as part of myself."

#190350 - 09/30/06 02:45 AM Re: Much More [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Yinta Offline

CoS Member

From the topic; resentful towards christianity.

I`m not resentful towards them. Only thing that I would have with christianity is that they named me.
~the herd (christianity) has labeld (named) me. Nothing more (christianity has further nothing with Satanism) and nothing less (they still have nemed me)

So actualy the statement was ment to be funny....

Wy would I be resentful towards someone who has given me a name where I`m proud of.
That I don't want to affiliate with christianity is in my opinion something different.

In reaction on your quote:

But of corse, the individualism and liberty is part of once identity when one opens his eyes and steps out of the herd and stands above them (in the form as an elite). So I embrace Satan.

Edited by Yinta (09/30/06 04:44 AM)

#190351 - 09/30/06 03:11 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: LKRice]
princeofdarkness Offline

Sorry CoS Witch LKRice, I was just giving the poster some good advice.

Quote:

And you shouldn't be policing other users.

Understood CoS Witch LKRice, it won't happen again, I shall just let them get banned if they forget to post their introductions.

Thank you for putting me in my place, I need that sometimes.

Hail Satan!

#190352 - 09/30/06 04:06 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: Lazarus]
WolfMoon Offline

Slayer is a great band that I have enjoyed for many, many years. I could care less what they believe or not. All that matters is the way the music affects me.

#190353 - 09/30/06 08:55 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: princeofdarkness]
Assabrah Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:

Thank you for putting me in my place, I need that sometimes.

#190354 - 09/30/06 09:12 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: WolfMoon]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Here.
I found "Angel of Death" done as a midi file. I uploaded it to my new cell phone and set it as a ring tone. I'd like to hear some Slayer songs transcribed as jazz done on a B3.

#190355 - 09/30/06 11:58 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: captain_howdy]
Neko Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

There is a difference between those who use a title just to label themselves and those who are the title because thats what they are. Research will give you the tools to discern the truth.

The Temple | The Elite

#190356 - 10/01/06 04:56 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
Curatio Offline

Loc: Northern part of Germany
I think the most of the satanist give the christianity to much energy. The dead of the Cross will never come - this slaved religions are the top religions for a very long time.

Satanism, Setianism, Thelema and many other New-Age Religions will never get one of the Top 5 Religions on the earth. Thats reality....the five biggest religions are the top 5 in thousand and more years too.

Thats live - our world religions are the most popular religions and have millions of follower.

A Satanic Kingdom is a dream of all of us in the next centurys

#190357 - 10/01/06 08:42 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Curatio]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

thats one of the most ridiculous things ive heard all year

Church of Satan

#190358 - 10/01/06 09:29 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
Toisis Offline

Loc: Cape Town, South Africa
I have been a practising Satanist for approx 14 years (since my teens) and converted to christianity at the age of 29 ... due to a divorce, attempted suicide, etc. After 15 years of being a christian, I've come to realise that the christian bible, it's promises and doctrine is very one-sided and as per my own opinion 'I lived the lie it portrayed'. I am happier being a Satanist! I do not resent christians; they are just a bunch of hypocrates and people having to rely on a crutch ... people who can not act by themselves, unless the god that has so-called plans to prosper and not harm them comes to their rescue, guidance and aid. I have no god but myself; in the power granted to me by my Lord Satan ... Hail Satan, and to you all as my family!!!

#190359 - 10/01/06 12:19 PM My two pennies. [Re: captain_howdy]
Dan_Dread Offline

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Satanism is a very complicated thing that requires not only a high measure of intelligence, but a certain type of disposition to fully wrap your mind around.

Further, the word 'satan' already has a clear, albeit infantile and dualistic, meaning among the average 'joe sixpack' denizens of western society. To them the word is inseperably married to christian theology.

Given these two premises, it seems only logical many that not only don't, but probably can't get it will develop a malformed understanding of Satanism.

At first this may seem problematic, but it isn't.
Satanists are Satanists not only by philosophy but also by ability.

Those that are easily misdirected should be. Those that can get it will get it. Those that don't understand this aren't meant to.

HS,
DD
"One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike and yet it is the most precious thing we have." - Albert Einstein --------------------

#190360 - 10/01/06 01:49 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Toisis]
Lust Offline

Toisis,
Have you seen, or read Rosemary's Baby? What is your opinion about the girl who was living with the Castevets, and jumped to her death?

#190361 - 10/01/06 02:24 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Curatio]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
>>Satanism, Setianism, Thelema and many other New-Age Religions . . .

You place Satanism in the same category as those silly religions?

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

The first principle is that you must not fool yourselfand you are the easiest person to fool. ~Richard Feynman

#190362 - 10/01/06 02:26 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: tekku]
Curatio Offline

That isnt ridicoulus - thats reality.

The fucking world religions can nobody destroy in a little as 100yrs. This religions are more than 2000 yrs. the biggest and a popular religion...for the loosers...and the world followed the lossers in every way (Laws etc.).

My dream is a satanic kindom with me as the King of all...or is the rang of the Imperator better than a King?

But this are dreams and fantasy - and were never reality.

I hope my english was a little bit better, because i can write more about my meanngs.

#190363 - 10/01/06 02:37 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Curatio]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

That isnt ridicoulus - thats reality.

The fucking world religions can nobody destroy in a little as 100yrs. This religions are more than 2000 yrs. the biggest and a popular religion...for the loosers...and the world followed the lossers in every way (Laws etc.).

My dream is a satanic kindom

and again...thats ridiculous..you sound like a twat saying that

your german yes?

ja dann sagt's wass du meinst in deutsch

Church of Satan

#190364 - 10/01/06 06:13 PM Simplicity [Re: Dan_Dread]
leonor Offline

Quote:

Satanism is a very complicated thing that requires not only a high measure of intelligence, but a certain type of disposition to fully wrap your mind around.

I have to disagree with the first part of your sentence. It is in fact its challenging simplicity that makes it so hard for some people to grasp. Such simplicity does require a great deal of work.

Practice makes perfect and perfect means simple, real, objective but immensely rich.

If I was only left three words to define its practical effect, Id say:

Cut the crap.

(For some reason it is said to be the route out of hell).

A couple of days ago, I red an article about stupidity by Giancarlo Livraghi, on a local magazine. He says that the only book he found on the subject was Prof Pitkins 300 page brief introduction to human stupidity upon which epilogue he wrote:

Now were ready to start learning the History of Human Stupidity and wrote nothing else on the subject.

Same applies to Satanism: After a brief introduction consisting of an immense source of information we are just about ready to start!

october1560

Edited by leonor (10/01/06 06:17 PM)
Time does not imply evolution. Very true. We are stepping back. One generates haunting monsters that generate haunting monsters on an endless spiral of misunderstanding, unsolved needs, moral amulets eradicating both the sickness and the cure.
I see a bunch of men raging at the void, haunted by their own inventions. Absurd. Totally absurd.

#190365 - 10/01/06 06:18 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: Neko]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

There is a difference between those who use a title just to label themselves and those who are the title because thats what they are

if i may add onto that...

not only BE the title but LIVE it as well!

Church of Satan

#190366 - 10/01/06 06:48 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
DevilsFoodCake Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Redwood Coast
If some choses to live thier life as a Christian I have no problem with that. I see Christianity as a nice safe box. You have the top and bottom (Heaven and Hell) and the four sides (Comandments or Rules to live by). I choose not to live in a nice safe comfortable box but I can comprehend why some people choose to. But if a person tries to convert me to Christainity, an act of violence in my book, I will have a problem.

Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open.

With very few absolute truths in the world know this; wherever you go, there you are.

Satanism is not clothing to be worn,
It is within you when you are born.

#190367 - 10/01/06 06:50 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Curatio]
redheadgrl Offline

Quote:

Thats reality....the five biggest religions are the top 5 in thousand and more years too.

Thats live - our world religions are the most popular religions and have millions of follower.

The way I think is diametrically opposed to the way a x-ian thinks. I'd be willing to bet the majority of the top 5 (if not all) promise greedy fulfillment in the 'afterlife.' I just smile, humor them and unapologetically take my greedy fulfillment in the hear and now. The more I observe x-ian people, the less I want to upset the apple cart, so many are so ferociously happy with their little ecosystem and the status quo, and so resistant to think or change. This was difficult for me to grasp because my nature is to question and think about everything and I enjoy doing so. Even when they bring up topics I disagree with, no point in arguing, as it has no positive result---just wastes my time and energy.

#190368 - 10/01/06 07:33 PM Re: Simplicity [Re: leonor]
Dan_Dread Offline

Quote:

I have to disagree with the first part of your sentence. It is in fact its challenging simplicity that makes it so hard for some people to grasp. Such simplicity does require a great deal of work.

Ahh but that is just it!

Satanism, unlike other religions, does not and can not be molded into the standard dualistic paradigm that other religions do.

Satanism does not work like the others, it is alien to them.

The overwhelming majority of people try to mold Satanism into what it isn't, that is into how they percieve it based on their entire worldview, because they are bound to.

Even to those not bound to the dualistic paradigm that runs our society, the tenets of Satanism, though simple unto themselves, become more complicated as they are tempered counterballanced by eachother.

Example, many take the idea of being ones own god to mean 'anything goes', disregarding that Satanists temper that with the addage, 'responsibility to the responsible'.

Satanism is very easy to take out of context if you are not looking at the whole picture, and to see it takes a keen intellect.

If you disagree, think back to the last time you met a stupid Satanist. Never? Right! That was a trick question.

Stupid Satanist is an oxymoron.
"One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike and yet it is the most precious thing we have." - Albert Einstein --------------------

#190369 - 10/01/06 09:02 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Lust]
Lazarus Offline

Just to let you know, I took that page and I studied it hard. It seems that if what they are saying is correct, then so are you and Jesus never existed at all. At least not as some are aware of him.

I was under the false immpression that Jesus had actually lived, but was mistaken in the fact that he was the messiah. But now I see that this is most likely false due to several historical facts:

1) Nazareth didn't even exist in the Roman year 2 AD, so there goes that theory.

2) At the time specified in the gospels that Caesar supposedly gave the decree of census, Judea was not under Roman rule, therefore there would have been no need to respond.

3) That the existance of this particular Jesus is chronicled no where in any legal historical documents except for the new testament.

The list could go on. I would recommend everyone read that link. Thank you for sharing it!

#190370 - 10/02/06 01:06 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
sethalla Offline

Loc: canada
you are sataniste if you are on the side of satan and on the side of the other dirigent of hell.....why?

#190371 - 10/02/06 01:08 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: sethalla]
redheadgrl Offline

Quote:

you are sataniste if you are on the side of satan and on the side of the other dirigent of hell.....why?

I'm not understanding your question....

#190372 - 10/02/06 01:28 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
sethalla Offline

Loc: canada
but take care if you are the side of satan and the other dirigent of hell you are sataniste but take care if satan lucifer and the other dirigent of hell are in your side because sometime they favorise other people organisation or country take care all the time in which side you are! Hail satan

#190373 - 10/02/06 01:48 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
vivica Offline

Loc: New Zealand (know where that i...
i do not resent christians, i come from a catholic school, i was brought up as a catholic. i hope people here do have an understanding of the christian culture before they judge, and arent as narrow minded as some of the fuckwits out there.

i do however resent the church as i have watched it be the overriding reason for the decay of my family, but no, i am not a satanist because of this

its about individuality, make your own choice. well thats what i think

#190374 - 10/02/06 03:53 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: captain_howdy]
sav Offline

Loc: West Sussex, Great Britain.
I do not hate Christianity, I do not hate 'God'. I do not care about Christianity. I do not care about 'God'.

#190375 - 10/02/06 09:17 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: captain_howdy]
Grima Offline

I wonder who these 'Satanists' are.
I do not hate christians. Hate takes a lot of energy I'd like to spend in better ways then hating a person who does not affect my personal life in any way.
I can hate individuals but not a person who happens to be part of a group.

#190376 - 10/02/06 09:34 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Discipline]
Curatio Offline

Yes. Thats all New-Age Religions. One ist better, , and one badder, and one is silly....For example, Wicca is a New-Age-Religion, too.

I hope I speak better english because i can talk more about my meanings.

#190377 - 10/02/06 09:41 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: tekku]
Curatio Offline

Ok...

...also....

Ich meine, das keine der Neuzeit-Religionen die alten mehr oder weniger etablierten Religionen ablsen wird. Die Weltreligionen erhalten von berall Untersttzung...sogar vom Staat.Lass diese Religionen so beschissen sein wie sie sind, aber auch in tausend Jahren (wenn die Welt dann noch existiert, denn nach Nostradamus geht die Welt um das Jar 2050 unter und ich bereite mich jetzt schon drauf vor;) ).

Der Satanismus ist eigentlich nichts neues, denn es wurden vom "Begrnder" Texte diverser anderer Autoren bernommen ohne quellenangaben zu machen. Beispiel dafr ist das Buch "Might is Right", welches als "Das Buch Satan" in der Satanischen Bibel geklatscht wurde - auch ohne Angaben zum Autor.

Du hast nicht zufllig ICQ oder MSN? Ich glaub wir mssen weitere gesprche nicht hier im Forum fhren. Zumindest keine "privateren" und welche in deutscher Sprache, die ein Groteil der User hier sowieso nicht verstehen das es hier zum Groteil US-Amerikaner sind.

#190378 - 10/02/06 09:43 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
Mr Sam Offline

Loc: Somewhere in the UK.
I am resentful towards Christians because I am a satanist not the other way around.
Christians are stupid, stupidity annoys me.
I don't hate Christians as people have the right to be stupid, it is not very productive, but they are entitled to it.

#190379 - 10/02/06 09:57 AM Re: are you a satanist because [Re: captain_howdy]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis

No. You can turn that question around. Are Christians not nonchristians because they are resentful of life? I find that angry Christians seem the most angry, when the topic of Christianity comes up.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#190380 - 10/02/06 01:11 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Curatio]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Ja ok...die erste sache..ich bin nicht deutscherin aber ich kann bisschen deutsch verstanden...

also dann...fur die dritte mal, ich sage, das ist alles egal fur die
Satanische mensch und machts nichts mit Satanismus

Ich glaube dass du muss nochmal lesen Die Satanische Bible und aller die anderer Bucher Von Herr Doktor LaVey, sowie die Pentagonal Revisionism an die CoS Webseite, und nur noch lesen aber Verstanden die Satanismus Filozofie und was er meint...

und fur might is right....Anton LaVey hat selbst gesagt dass dieser buch von Ragnar Redbeard war fur ihm einer inspiration.

Es gibt keine skandal dort und ich habe nichts mehr zu sagen and diese themen.

Church of Satan

#190381 - 10/02/06 07:05 PM Re: Simplicity [Re: Dan_Dread]
leonor Offline

Quote:

Example, many take the idea of being ones own god to mean 'anything goes', disregarding that Satanists temper that with the addage, 'responsibility to the responsible'

OK I see what you mean.
But doesnt your example prove extremely simple? Isnt it much more difficult to live by extremes, or holding on to what the world should be (and isnt) than simply accepting natural rules of might? Natural justice.
Thats my point.

Its simple logics.
Theres this old adage that says there nothing as difficult as being simple.
I dont know how to explain it better.
The purest and simple forms require exhaustive lapidary work.

october1560

#190382 - 10/02/06 07:16 PM Re: Simplicity [Re: leonor]
Dan_Dread Offline

Quote:

OK I see what you mean.
But doesnt your example prove extremely simple? Isnt it much more difficult to live by extremes, or holding on to what the world should be (and isnt) than simply accepting natural rules of might? Natural justice.
Thats my point.

To you, to me, perhaps. I am the way I am because I couldn't be any other way. I ended up, through genetics and experience, viewing the world in a way which has been already defined to be Satanic. I 'yam' what I 'yam'.

For others, though, an unwashed herd billions strong, the way a Satanist sees things is completely alien. Practically incomprehensible. Simple and obvious to us, sure, but those that 'get' this are part of a very narrow minority.

Edited by Dan_Dread (10/02/06 07:17 PM)

#190383 - 10/02/06 08:09 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: princeofdarkness]
captain_howdy Offline

Quote:

Quote:

hung up on how much they hate christians and are resentful towards god

Why would the Satanist resent a "god" that we know does not exist.

Quote:

alot of satanists i've met, known or know

I would like to know how many of the Satanist's you have met wear Marilyn Manson hoodies and tight leather jeans, with spikes round their necks, heavy leather boots, black nail varnish and black lipstick (both men & women) and have marks along their wrist's. I have meet many stereotypes but suggesting you are a Satanist just by knowing the basics or even not knowing anything damages the image of the true Satanist. I doubt you have read the Satanic Bible.
it sounds to me like you are assuming these people i mention must dress "gothic" and must be wannabe's if they dress like that, if you look like mr. rogers then does that make you more of a real satanist? i don't think so. does reading the satanic bible make you a satanist? no it does not!

Quote:

I don't think this question is about the people you have met, I think you are targeting this one at everyone of us here, if so then I suggest you leave with your stereotypical view's, you are not wanted here.
good observation stranger...about my target, being that the title to this thread is very direct and to the point of asking everyone here a very clear question, the thread itself is me then giving an exampe to the title, so people know why i'm asking.
and how am i stereotyping? you're the one stereo typing by assuming that people who "dress gothic" are just wannabe's.
maybe your reply is for the sake of telling someone they are not welcome here because you've been told this?

Hail Satan

for everyone else, this question i ask (for the title of the thread) is not for the sake accusing anyone of being like this, as you don't see me accusing anyone. i am just curious here because for some of those satanist i have met, ect. (whether they were real satanist or not), some have admitted that they became anti christian first then a satanist, however of caurse they claim to be real satanist, just like some people claim to be more real of satanist than other satanists without actually knowing much of the other person/satanist.

#190384 - 10/02/06 08:24 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: Jack_Lantern]
captain_howdy Offline

Quote:

I hate to answer a question with a question, but what does your pathetic circle of acquaintances have to do with all Satanists everywhere?
nothing, and i never said it did either....wow!
Or to put it in another way, just how do you think it is in any way rational to argue from a particular case to a universal case?
what thread were you reading?

. thanks.
no, thank you...thank you very much.

#190385 - 10/02/06 08:41 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: JustinR]
captain_howdy Offline

Quote:

Though I don't have much time for Christianity, I don't hold resentment towards Christians. They can believe what they want as long as they don't throw it in my face and try to convert me. I've always had Satanic beliefs, but not because of resentment.

anyone who throws something in your face should get punched in face, but for the christian(s) trying to convert me part? i kinda like that sometimes, maybe it's immature but i like to question/debate their "religion" and their faith just to watch them get all freaked out, start crying and what not because they don't know the answers to the questions i ask, but i can tell they really wish they did.

#190386 - 10/02/06 09:34 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
vivica Offline

there is a few people hear who need to take a look at themselves, im fucked.

but just out of curiosity captain_howdy what questions do you ask that seem to upset christians so much? many of my friends are christian and they seem pretty certain with what they believe, they wouldnt get upset, only for me, in which they pray for... awww init cute!

#190387 - 10/02/06 09:55 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: vivica]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

Quote:

i hope people here do have an understanding of the christian culture before they judge

Most do. I would say that Satanists tend to be very judgemental, yet rightfully so. Me, I understand it intellectually, even if I don't understand it experientially.

That is, I can explain a lot about the history, philosophy, contemporary "issues" etc of Christianity, even if I do not understand, for example, why one would honestly believe that pleasure is wrong, life is a sin, poverty is commendable, one must grovel for forgiveness from an all-compassionate deity, etc.

Quote:

and arent as narrow minded as some of the fuckwits out there.

This place has its fair share of "fuckwits". Our moderators do their best to keep it free of such, however.

Quote:

I'm real confused about my religion

Quoted from your personal website, which I looked at in the absence of an introduction to read. An interesting statement, not often something heard from Satanists.

#190388 - 10/02/06 10:07 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: Linguascelesta]
vivica Offline

hey

well im glad u have interesting inputs and i no satanists are judgemental as yes, rightly so, but u just need to know, before you judge, otherwise your as weak minded and pathetic as the rest. use what you have kinda thing *shrugs*

and yea... i am uncertain about my religion. to say im a satanist isnt enough, theres some things i dont do and theres some things i do. im not gona lock my door. so yea.. im confused, arent we all? maybe not im jealous if your certain bout your life

hope u respect it

#190389 - 10/02/06 10:11 PM Knowledge, doubt, certainty. [Re: vivica]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

Quote:

well im glad u have interesting inputs and i no satanists are judgemental as yes, rightly so, but u just need to know, before you judge, otherwise your as weak minded and pathetic as the rest. use what you have kinda thing *shrugs*

Satan represents undefiled wisdom, instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

Quote:

theres some things i dont do and theres some things i do.

Sorry, what?

Quote:

im not gona lock my door.

Open-mindedness is good. Commitment is also good, though, if it is well-placed. It is excellent to have doubts. It is even better to replace those doubts with knowledge and certainty.

Quote:

so yea.. im confused, arent we all? maybe not im jealous if your certain bout your life

hope u respect it

I am certain about My life, and I certainly do respect it, thank you

#190390 - 10/02/06 10:44 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: captain_howdy]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
Quote:

Time for my two cents of bilous ire.

I absolutely hate, despise, and resent Christians and Christianity in all it's forms. And if I had the chance and enough napalm, I would forcibly immolate every last single monotheistic asshole on the planet. I'd make them light the flare that burned the flesh from their bones.

When it comes to monotheists, my cruelty knows no bounds.

I had 18 years of my life wasted sitting in a church listening to the same drivel over and over and over again, yet powerless to do anything about it because I was a child. Failure to genuflect to the demands of the religion was met with prompt "discipline of the Lord".

I usually do not air my personal history, but I have been beaten, molested, mocked, and betrayed by those that label themselves "the meek who shall inherit the earth.".

Fuck Christians, Christianity, Moslems and whoever else bends their knee to Jehovah, or his various forms.

My hatred. My disgust. My anger.

It fuels, it inspires me.

Some say a Satanist is a product of Nature and Nurture.

I am a product of Nature and Neglect.

My early tormented existence showed me the reality of the human animal.

There was nothing Nurturing about my "formative years".

And for that, I Curse them to thier stupidity. I Curse them, and thier children, and thier children's children to that ever-destructive religion. I will not debate them, I will not attempt to enlighten them in the least.

THEY DESERVE THE SOUL-CONSUMING SHIT THEY WALLOW IN.

And I will do all I can to reinforce their beliefs. I encourage ever single one to go to church more often, donate more of their precious money, time, and life to a social cancer that chokes out the life of oh-so-willing victims.

I will NEVER forget the treachery of self-righteous human animals.

The worst thing I can do to them is to let them keep deluding themselves, and teach thier children to do the same.

"Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine. ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#190391 - 10/03/06 02:11 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
princeofdarkness Offline

Quote:

it sounds to me like you are assuming these people i mention must dress "gothic" and must be wannabe's if they dress like that, if you look like mr. rogers then does that make you more of a real satanist? i don't think so. does reading the satanic bible make you a satanist? no it does not!

You are totally twisting my word's if I remember correctly I never said that those people you have met have to be Goth's, I was simply saying this is what most people (who consider themselves Satanist's) are like today, meaning dress up in black and worship Satan and that my friend does not make you a Satanist, it makes you stupid, as for reading the Satanic Bible, I was simply getting some vibes from your post that you have not read the Satanic Bible, because you can find your answers in there.

Quote:

good observation stranger...about my target, being that the title to this thread is very direct and to the point of asking everyone here a very clear question, the thread itself is me then giving an exampe to the title, so people know why i'm asking.
and how am i stereotyping? you're the one stereo typing by assuming that people who "dress gothic" are just wannabe's.

Quote:

No your target is not very clear, by saying are you a Satanist because you are resentful towards Christians, means you are talking to everbody here and you are stereotyping by saying that being a Satanist means you have to hate Christians.

When one becomes interested in Satanism one becomes a stereotype, by believing that killing animals and hating Christians is right, until you read the Satanic Bible and other works by Anton LaVey and realize that your assumptions are wrong and again Goths where just an example, it doesn't mean that all are wannabes, but there are a selected few that get caught up in the wrong interpretation of Satanism, that's all.

Hail Satan!

Edited by princeofdarkness (10/04/06 01:38 AM)

#190392 - 10/03/06 07:39 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: tekku]
Curatio Offline

Er sagte das erst, nachdem rauskam das das Buch Satan in echt das Buch Might is Right ist und von einen ganz anderen Autoren kommt.

Der Satanismus an sich ist nix schlechtes - fr deutsche Verhltnisse nur zu amerikanisch. Wodrber ein deutscher lacht ist ein amerikaner emprt deswegen sieht man hier die satanische bibel sogar bei wiccas (wiccians) als "gesunden Menschenverstand" an. Mehr ist das hier nicht. Die US.Amerikaner sind eine ziemlich prde nation.

Hast du kein ICQ, AOL/AIM oder MSN?

#190393 - 10/03/06 09:06 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Curatio]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Sprechen Sie Englisch, bitte.

This forum has no difficulty accomodating non-Americans, despite your assertion that we are a prude lot of people. However, it is unbecoming to attempt to carry on conversations under the assumption that everyone else cannot be privy to them in a public forum. We have a private messaging system for that.

Not that it will likely matter. It would appear that you're on the wrong train.

#190394 - 10/03/06 09:21 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Curatio]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

The question about the use of verses from Might is Right in The Book of Satan has been brought up about a dozen times, and addressed every time.

However, regarding your suggestion that you should carry on your discussions in private, I advise against attempting to spread seeds of sedition here. The river here runs deep, and regularly washes away the detritus on the banks.

#190395 - 10/03/06 09:44 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Curatio]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

as with every my every response to you (in german or english),
i will say it again

i think your being utterly ridiculous and disrespectful to Anton LaVey and have no clue what your talking about.

I have no intention of carrying this conversation with you further in private or otherwise due to your ridiculous assumptions and yes i do have MSN, but i have no space on my list for shit disturbers who try to detract the good Doktor

Church of Satan

#190396 - 10/03/06 06:27 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: tekku]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Eve...
im not sure what relevence my answer has to this question that your responding on my post, whilst answering the question of the thread starter...

however i did find your response interesting and whilst there are a few points on which i agree with and disagree with, i am curious to what your thoughts are to this little grey area.

You say that anyone who enters a religion based on anger etc etc should not cross your path.

Whilst most people realise straight away that they are born a Satanist, there are some people, who do not, and through certain events and anger choose to rebel and as is true to the semantic meaning of Satan, they fly to the adversary...
at the forefront they see "pop culture poster pseudo-Satanists" to use as an example for illustrative purposes, death metal bands and the like. Those are the rebelious fucktards that we as Satanists shun..

but going a little further...

what about those individuals, who go past that idiotic facade and once their anger subsides, they actually pick up a copy of the Satanic bible and read and resonate and realise, that they were a Satanists all along...and had it not been for their rebellious streak or anger, they would not have figured out who and what they truelly are..

Whilst what i have said is purely for illustrative purposes, what i am trying to say in effect is, some people realise early on that they are different and have that freedom of clarity to pursue it until they find their answer, while other people for some reason or another may spend their entire lives walking with thier eyes wide shut, until they realise.or something makes them realise.

We have all had our series of events in our lives that have made us pick up a copy of the Satanic Bible in the first place and realise who and what we are, just the road we took to get here was different.

Hello, I was responding to the original poster of this thread not that of yourself, however, you do bring up some interesting points.

In response to the 'need not cross my path' that is to say, that an individual with the 'easily led' mentality is not someone I would like to associate myself with. Confomity does not suit me very well nor do people who are 'easily' conformed.

Yes, each and every individual has their own experience with realizing that they are infact, Satanist. I do agree on that point.
The roads to realization are yes, different for each individual.

I read the question this way:

Are you a Satanist because you hate God? Did something bad happen to make you so angry that you went off the wayward path into the darkness? That is how I took the question.

Of course, as we all know sometimes it is difficult to get our emotions/point across onto a computer screen via virtual ink.

My whole point was that I do not like to associate myself with individuals who are easily led or spoon fed. I have witnessed this my whole life with Christianity, I have partaken in such an act due to constant brain washing from birth. Never, ever again.

I don't believe in God, therefore, I have no one to be angry at. If anything goes to pot in my life I have only myself to blame. I am the master of my own destiny (of course some pitfalls happen in life that are hard to avoid) but in the end it's myself that I should be angry at.

Anyone that claims a religion based on anger I feel is basing their belief system on shaky ground, what else will they fall for based on fear.....pity, etc. etc. the list goes on.

I am reminded of the headline news today on CNN. A man lost his child 9 years ago (I believe that's how long it was) and he quote said in his suicide letter to his wife: I am angry at "GOD" for letting our baby die. What happens next? He lines up 10 young Amish girls against a black board, preparring to sexually molest them. The cops show up, he panics and shoots them all execution style and then turns the gun on himself.

THIS is what anger at a false entity can cause. I had a child. ONE child and yes, she died. Did I blame 'God'? No. Did I get angry at 'God'? No. There is no God. She died. Simple as that.

When you do something (anything) based on anger you best know what you're doing and have a plan. If I based my life on 'anger' alone? Oh my! This world would be in flames. I am however, rational and base my lifestyle on facts, science, and the knowledge that is readily availiable to me. Not on anger, not on fear.

Thank's for the response, I enjoyed reading your words.

My answer to the original poster should have been simply...no.

Be well,
Eve

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#190397 - 10/03/06 09:23 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: captain_howdy]
Leo_V Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cleveland
No.

I find hate to be a very draining emotion, and experience it less and less as I mature as a Satanist.

Additionally, how could I feel resentment toward a nonexistent entity?

No and no.

#190398 - 10/03/06 09:46 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: Leo_V]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Additionally, how could I feel resentment toward a nonexistent entity?

Exactly!

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#190399 - 10/03/06 10:25 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Quote:

My immediate response, like many here, is a resounding "not at all for me". Still, I do think your question has some merit.

When somebody is new to a religion, whether it's Satanism or something else, they tend to be a little more vocal in their affiliation. They pay particular attention to the expected imagery. They tend to make up a significant percentage of the active debaters who defend the religion on different newsgroups and what not. I certainly went through something like that myself. As for whether this is just a phase for a rebellious teen who loses interest in it once he finally gets to college or gets a girlfriend, or it isn't a phase and the person is truly a Satanist, time will tell.

I've also seen some who at least stumble across and discover Satanism because of a disgust for Christianity. For example, I know one Satanist who was fed up with what a Bible study group was doing in his school, and in wanting to respond with some kind of prank, did some research on the web for shocking "devil" material he could print out. In doing so he stumbled across churchofsatan.com and said "Hey, wait just a minute here. I actually like what these guys have to say..."

However, there was still a big difference between him and the sterotypical teen who's mad at his Christian parents. Again, the latter eventually loses interest. I guess the moral of the story is, it's not what initially leads one to "discover" Satanism, but what sustains one's identity as a Satanist.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#190400 - 10/04/06 12:31 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
minion_3rd_class Offline

Loc: Dallas, TX
Quote:

Yeah, this seems to be a recurring theme. I think is it a matter of maturity. Personally, I feel nothing but profound indifference towards those Christians, Buddhists, Jews, Sikhs, Muslims, Hindus, Shintos, Rastafarians, and yes, even the Zoroastrians.

#190401 - 10/04/06 06:54 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Here
Satansts are born not made.

"Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it."

Church of Satan

#190402 - 10/04/06 08:13 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: tekku]
Curatio Offline

In German you have tell me other things like this!

I have not much respect...for nothing...for no humans. I have only respect for animals. I respected not much humans - but some humans have my respect too.

Respect is degrading.

#190403 - 10/04/06 11:22 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Curatio]
Redhead Offline

Loc: Europe
Quote:

I have not much respect...for nothing...for no humans. I have only respect for animals. I respected not much humans - but some humans have my respect too.

This is a textbook example of contradictory statements.
You sound confused, to say the least.

Quote:

Respect is degrading.

This conclusion could only come from premise that respecting someone means recognizing their superiority to you, and seeing that as a degrading thing. Again, the logic is flawed, this time by a grandiose (yet very fragile) ego that can't take comparisment that can endanger it, so it escapes it by this excuse.

Only accomplished people, who know their own value (and limits) can respect another human being for what they are / have done, as they are capable of recognizing the value within - and also in others.

I'm surprised that in all the martial art classes you haven't learned the meaning of respect, in some way.

Regarding the other issue you brought up, the fact is that Europeans are different than Americans who make a majority of posters here. We come from different backgrounds, speak different language, live in very different environment. This can lead to misunderstanding on many issues, and I am sure my opinion on many matters differs from others' here.

The main thing that we share is the fact we are all Satanists. Implications of this are far greater than particularities such as place/language etc, but I'm not sure you can understand this.

Because it has to do with respect , and that's obviously something you know nothing about.

#190404 - 10/04/06 11:30 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Curatio]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Only an extraordinarily weak ego is embarassed to show respect or admiration where it is rightly due. It implies that your self image is so poorly supported that to admit that another person is even worthy lowers you. In other words, you only maintain a positive self opinion by lowering others, instead of promoting yourself.

I have no problem with saying that Anton LaVey was a great man who I would wish to emulate. I have told several people to their face upon meeting them that they are heroes of mine, and that I hold them in the very highest regard. This does not degrade me, it says that I have good taste! Further, I have had the supreme honor of having my feelings reciprocated, and these great men have likewise repaid my compliments and friendship. What greater aggrandizement of the ego exists than to be told by a man of respect and honor that you are his admired friend?

Again, you are on the wrong train. We have a tendency to push such people off the caboose!

#190405 - 10/04/06 11:47 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Curatio]
The_Lightning Offline

Loc: Israel
Here's an essay you might find interesting- that can be found on the "Theory Practice" Page in the CoS website.
And here's even a quote for you:

Quote:

Another common avenue of attack is to charge that members of the Church of Satan worshipped Dr. LaVey. These dolts cannot distinguish worship from respect. Their kind are usually possessed of such weak egos that they are incapable of showing anyone respect. They can grasp the idea of worshiping some exalted other, but to show respect to another person is alien to them. They feel diminished by such a sense of respect.

You might want to read more of those essays- they are full of brilliant insights.

Edited by The_Lightning (10/04/06 03:52 PM)

#190406 - 10/04/06 12:28 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Curatio]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

In German you have tell me other things like this!

Respect is degrading.

and by saying that you have completely degraded yourself.

as they say...

you are the weakest link....goodbye!

Church of Satan

#190407 - 10/04/06 12:59 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Evil_Eve]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Hello again

thank you for your kinds words and for the clarification.

You have also raised some interesting points and i do understand where your coming from (the points your trying to make).

Keen to read more challenging posts from you

HS!

Church of Satan

#190408 - 10/04/06 01:12 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: gypsy]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Indeed! It's something that is in you or it's not. I don't question WHY I am a Satanist, I just know and have always known that is what I am.

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#190409 - 10/05/06 08:35 AM Yep! [Re: gypsy]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
Quote:

Exactly! Disgruntled believers are made; but, a disgruntled Christian does not a Satanist make. I'm feeling deja vu, all over again.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#190410 - 10/05/06 03:14 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
Horus Offline

I am satanist, because I want it, I believe in no god.
I chose Satanism cause its my nature, its ours all..
I think its nothing to do with xtians,,, I hate all religions..

Supre Ego..
HAIL SATAN

#190411 - 10/05/06 04:16 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Horus]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

I hate all religions..

Satanism is a religion.

#190412 - 10/05/06 06:38 PM ZzZzzZ.... [Re: captain_howdy]
Assabrah Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:

how old were you when you first read the satanic bible?

Quote:

Subject: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians?

Maybe your "fans" will enjoy another question :" is it Satanic to do the washing-up wearing a Mr Jack jammies ?"

Edited by Assabrah (10/05/06 06:44 PM)

#190413 - 10/05/06 10:42 PM Re: ZzZzzZ.... [Re: Assabrah]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

I'd just like to register My agreement.

#190414 - 10/06/06 12:16 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: tekku]
Psychotherapeut Offline

CoS Member

Quote:

Ja ok...die erste sache..ich bin nicht deutscherin aber ich kann bisschen deutsch verstanden...

also dann...fur die dritte mal, ich sage, das ist alles egal fur die
Satanische mensch und machts nichts mit Satanismus

Ich glaube dass du muss nochmal lesen Die Satanische Bible und aller die anderer Bucher Von Herr Doktor LaVey, sowie die Pentagonal Revisionism an die CoS Webseite, und nur noch lesen aber Verstanden die Satanismus Filozofie und was er meint...

und fur might is right....Anton LaVey hat selbst gesagt dass dieser buch von Ragnar Redbeard war fur ihm einer inspiration.

Es gibt keine skandal dort und ich habe nichts mehr zu sagen and diese themen.

Good show.

Curatio,
I also think it ignorant to presume that we Americans are incapable of learning, understanding, and speaking Deutsch. I find it more disrespectful to carry on in the manner you have for no apparent reason. Your ideals are as jumbled in Deutsch as they are in English. I am also prone to agree with Warlock Leviathan in regards to your weak ego, as you seem to be unwilling to work through your menial language difficulty (no willingness to learn or make any effort to better yourself), along with the previously mentioned inability to give respect where warranted...

On the topic: I think this is way to subjective to be taken seriously... I hate those who stand in my way, it doesn't matter if they are of any particular sect or religion. That isn't my problem, why should I assume their 'spiritual baggage?'

#190415 - 10/07/06 07:19 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
Curatio Offline

I like to study different "dark Religions" and practices all i think i can use it for my magical Works. But a Satanist is for me a human that declared Satan is her God and it doesnt madder to believe on a real exist Satan or not.

For example, we have a lot of Christian they believe on Jesus - some of the Christians beleieve Jesus was the son of God, other Christians beleieve that Jesus was a Prophet, but not a son of a "higher existent Spirit2, and other Christians believe that Jesus have never exist, but thexy believe on the existense of God - but thats all Christians! This different believes are represent in many other religions and philosophys.

I was never a enemy of the Church of Satan or of Anton LaVey, but im a little bit scepticism - thats my nature! I would like to become a member of the Church of Satan in the last 3 yrs. but i have never become a member and I have never send an application for registered or active Membership.

#190416 - 10/07/06 10:29 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Curatio]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

I like to study different "dark Religions" and practices all i think i can use it for my magical Works. But a Satanist is for me a human that declared Satan is her God and it doesnt madder to believe on a real exist Satan or not.

For example, we have a lot of Christian they believe on Jesus - some of the Christians beleieve Jesus was the son of God, other Christians beleieve that Jesus was a Prophet, but not a son of a "higher existent Spirit2, and other Christians believe that Jesus have never exist, but thexy believe on the existense of God - but thats all Christians! This different believes are represent in many other religions and philosophys.

I was never a enemy of the Church of Satan or of Anton LaVey, but im a little bit scepticism - thats my nature! I would like to become a member of the Church of Satan in the last 3 yrs. but i have never become a member and I have never send an application for registered or active Membership.

Guten Morgen,

It is oft times hard to bridge the gap between language barriers, however I am of German origin, and basically get what you are trying to relay.

If you are still skeptical (and we should be skeptical of everything, my motto is question everything or you'll fall for ANYTHING). However, if you are still skeptical I wouldn't print off that application just yet.

My advice would be to MAKE SURE that you are ready. No one should enter anything such as important as this lightly. I have the application but want to be very open, honest and careful with my responses before sending it in.

Once again, with the language you may not have meant what I am reading.

Wenn es einfacher fr Sie ist, Deutsches bitte zu verwenden, tun, Ich spreche Deutsches, da ich Familie in Loffingen habe. Es kann einfacher sein da Weise, Ihre genaue Bedeutung zu verstehen.

I'm sure we have many other German speaking Satanist lurking on this board who can help translate if it's easier to relay certain things in German.

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#190417 - 10/07/06 03:10 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
DevilsFoodCake Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Redwood Coast
Quote:

How many is alot? Are they real Card Carrying Satanist? Did you meet them in person or was it some sort of internet meeting? Your argument needs better evidence for me to even consider getting into this discussion.

Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open.

With very few absolute truths in the world know this; wherever you go, there you are.

Satanism is not clothing to be worn,
It is within you when you are born.

#190418 - 10/07/06 03:19 PM What exactly? [Re: Curatio]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Quote:

I was never a enemy of the Church of Satan or of Anton LaVey, but im a little bit scepticism

What exactly are you "skeptical" about?

#190419 - 10/08/06 06:32 AM Re: What exactly? [Re: Nemo]
Curatio Offline

About some thinks... like the affair of LaVey to Marylin Monroe and Mansfield. This womens was the earliest Sex-Symbols in this Time and both womens had an affair with Anton LaVey? Some "facts" was published when both womens was death for a few years.

...or...

LaVey was an Millionaire - but i have found some documents with different Numbers f0r the Judge, Court and so on, that declared that Anton Szandor LaVey was never a millionare and lived from the Money from his Ex-Wife Diane Hegarty.

or the Montalba Mystery and so on.

I have read the Texts from Zeena and Nikolas Schreck - called "Anton LaVey - Legend and Reality". Both persons shows some copys from different documents.

Thats all.

... or ...

#190420 - 10/08/06 07:14 AM Re: What exactly? [Re: Curatio]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

About some thinks... like the affair of LaVey to Marylin Monroe and Mansfield. This womens was the earliest Sex-Symbols in this Time and both womens had an affair with Anton LaVey? Some "facts" was published when both womens was death for a few years.

...or...

LaVey was an Millionaire - but i have found some documents with different Numbers f0r the Judge, Court and so on, that declared that Anton Szandor LaVey was never a millionare and lived from the Money from his Ex-Wife Diane Hegarty.

I have read the Texts from Zeena and Nikolas Schreck - called "Anton LaVey - Legend and Reality". Both persons shows some copys from different documents.

Thats all.

... or ...

So you are skeptical of Satanism because of Anton's financial situation/bank account or because of his past relationships with beautiful women?

Rest assured that he was an awesome man, and if anyone could bag Monroe or Mansfield it was HIM. He had something in him that I feel I have in myself (I can't give it a certain name) but some individuals can just make men/women fall at their feet. This can be based on several things two of which I think are main factors are charisma and high intelligence which Anton possessed both in great amounts. Other times, it's just the way a person carries themselves in public that attracts others to them.

Anton was a natural born leader and it was not uncommon for people to want to be around/near with him. He was talented, gifted, and his own person.

Why would you think it's not possible for these women to want to be a part of his world?

There are many things for a person to be skeptical about (but this usually is generalized to their own views of Satanism and or fears etc.) and not to that of the founders relationships or bank account. I would concern myself less with these issues than that of others.....

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#190421 - 10/08/06 09:28 AM Re: What exactly? [Re: Curatio]
Psychotherapeut Offline

CoS Member

Quote:

...or...

Thats all.

... or ...

Maybe you should consider your sources... Regardless, even if it were true, it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference to me... It's all irrelevant in regards to Satanism.

#190422 - 10/08/06 11:31 AM Re: What exactly? [Re: Curatio]
leonor Offline

Oh pettiness sweet pettiness!
Neither shall I sweat for you
Nor shall I pity those who do!

Theres always junk on the tail of a comet.
The amazing side effects of success on petty little brains!
I can nearly see their contortions!

october1560

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Forum Stats
12115 Members
73 Forums
43871 Topics
405537 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements