Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic Options
#190413 - 10/05/06 10:42 PM Re: ZzZzzZ.... [Re: Assabrah]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Europa
I'd just like to register My agreement.

#190414 - 10/06/06 12:16 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians [Re: tekku]
Psychotherapeut Offline

CoS Member

Quote:

Ja ok...die erste sache..ich bin nicht deutscherin aber ich kann bisschen deutsch verstanden...

also dann...fur die dritte mal, ich sage, das ist alles egal fur die
Satanische mensch und machts nichts mit Satanismus

Ich glaube dass du muss nochmal lesen Die Satanische Bible und aller die anderer Bucher Von Herr Doktor LaVey, sowie die Pentagonal Revisionism an die CoS Webseite, und nur noch lesen aber Verstanden die Satanismus Filozofie und was er meint...

und fur might is right....Anton LaVey hat selbst gesagt dass dieser buch von Ragnar Redbeard war fur ihm einer inspiration.

Es gibt keine skandal dort und ich habe nichts mehr zu sagen and diese themen.

Good show.

Curatio,
I also think it ignorant to presume that we Americans are incapable of learning, understanding, and speaking Deutsch. I find it more disrespectful to carry on in the manner you have for no apparent reason. Your ideals are as jumbled in Deutsch as they are in English. I am also prone to agree with Warlock Leviathan in regards to your weak ego, as you seem to be unwilling to work through your menial language difficulty (no willingness to learn or make any effort to better yourself), along with the previously mentioned inability to give respect where warranted...

On the topic: I think this is way to subjective to be taken seriously... I hate those who stand in my way, it doesn't matter if they are of any particular sect or religion. That isn't my problem, why should I assume their 'spiritual baggage?'

#190415 - 10/07/06 07:19 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
Curatio Offline

Loc: Northern part of Germany
I like to study different "dark Religions" and practices all i think i can use it for my magical Works. But a Satanist is for me a human that declared Satan is her God and it doesnt madder to believe on a real exist Satan or not.

For example, we have a lot of Christian they believe on Jesus - some of the Christians beleieve Jesus was the son of God, other Christians beleieve that Jesus was a Prophet, but not a son of a "higher existent Spirit2, and other Christians believe that Jesus have never exist, but thexy believe on the existense of God - but thats all Christians! This different believes are represent in many other religions and philosophys.

I was never a enemy of the Church of Satan or of Anton LaVey, but im a little bit scepticism - thats my nature! I would like to become a member of the Church of Satan in the last 3 yrs. but i have never become a member and I have never send an application for registered or active Membership.

#190416 - 10/07/06 10:29 AM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: Curatio]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Quote:

I like to study different "dark Religions" and practices all i think i can use it for my magical Works. But a Satanist is for me a human that declared Satan is her God and it doesnt madder to believe on a real exist Satan or not.

For example, we have a lot of Christian they believe on Jesus - some of the Christians beleieve Jesus was the son of God, other Christians beleieve that Jesus was a Prophet, but not a son of a "higher existent Spirit2, and other Christians believe that Jesus have never exist, but thexy believe on the existense of God - but thats all Christians! This different believes are represent in many other religions and philosophys.

I was never a enemy of the Church of Satan or of Anton LaVey, but im a little bit scepticism - thats my nature! I would like to become a member of the Church of Satan in the last 3 yrs. but i have never become a member and I have never send an application for registered or active Membership.

Guten Morgen,

It is oft times hard to bridge the gap between language barriers, however I am of German origin, and basically get what you are trying to relay.

If you are still skeptical (and we should be skeptical of everything, my motto is question everything or you'll fall for ANYTHING). However, if you are still skeptical I wouldn't print off that application just yet.

My advice would be to MAKE SURE that you are ready. No one should enter anything such as important as this lightly. I have the application but want to be very open, honest and careful with my responses before sending it in.

Once again, with the language you may not have meant what I am reading.

Wenn es einfacher für Sie ist, Deutsches bitte zu verwenden, tun, Ich spreche Deutsches, da ich Familie in Loffingen habe. Es kann einfacher sein daß Weise, Ihre genaue Bedeutung zu verstehen.

I'm sure we have many other German speaking Satanist lurking on this board who can help translate if it's easier to relay certain things in German.

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#190417 - 10/07/06 03:10 PM Re: are you a satanist because you're resentful towards christians? [Re: captain_howdy]
DevilsFoodCake Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Redwood Coast
Quote:

alot of satanists i've met

How many is alot? Are they real Card Carrying Satanist? Did you meet them in person or was it some sort of internet meeting? Your argument needs better evidence for me to even consider getting into this discussion.

Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open.

With very few absolute truths in the world know this; wherever you go, there you are.

Satanism is not clothing to be worn,
It is within you when you are born.

#190418 - 10/07/06 03:19 PM What exactly? [Re: Curatio]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
Quote:

I was never a enemy of the Church of Satan or of Anton LaVey, but im a little bit scepticism

What exactly are you "skeptical" about?

#190419 - 10/08/06 06:32 AM Re: What exactly? [Re: Nemo]
Curatio Offline

Loc: Northern part of Germany
About some thinks... like the affair of LaVey to Marylin Monroe and Mansfield. This womens was the earliest Sex-Symbols in this Time and both womens had an affair with Anton LaVey? Some "facts" was published when both womens was death for a few years.

...or...

LaVey was an Millionaire - but i have found some documents with different Numbers f0r the Judge, Court and so on, that declared that Anton Szandor LaVey was never a millionare and lived from the Money from his Ex-Wife Diane Hegarty.

or the Montalba Mystery and so on.

I have read the Texts from Zeena and Nikolas Schreck - called "Anton LaVey - Legend and Reality". Both persons shows some copys from different documents.

Thats all.

... or ...

#190420 - 10/08/06 07:14 AM Re: What exactly? [Re: Curatio]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Quote:

About some thinks... like the affair of LaVey to Marylin Monroe and Mansfield. This womens was the earliest Sex-Symbols in this Time and both womens had an affair with Anton LaVey? Some "facts" was published when both womens was death for a few years.

...or...

LaVey was an Millionaire - but i have found some documents with different Numbers f0r the Judge, Court and so on, that declared that Anton Szandor LaVey was never a millionare and lived from the Money from his Ex-Wife Diane Hegarty.

I have read the Texts from Zeena and Nikolas Schreck - called "Anton LaVey - Legend and Reality". Both persons shows some copys from different documents.

Thats all.

... or ...

So you are skeptical of Satanism because of Anton's financial situation/bank account or because of his past relationships with beautiful women?

Rest assured that he was an awesome man, and if anyone could bag Monroe or Mansfield it was HIM. He had something in him that I feel I have in myself (I can't give it a certain name) but some individuals can just make men/women fall at their feet. This can be based on several things two of which I think are main factors are charisma and high intelligence which Anton possessed both in great amounts. Other times, it's just the way a person carries themselves in public that attracts others to them.

Anton was a natural born leader and it was not uncommon for people to want to be around/near with him. He was talented, gifted, and his own person.

Why would you think it's not possible for these women to want to be a part of his world?

There are many things for a person to be skeptical about (but this usually is generalized to their own views of Satanism and or fears etc.) and not to that of the founders relationships or bank account. I would concern myself less with these issues than that of others.....

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#190421 - 10/08/06 09:28 AM Re: What exactly? [Re: Curatio]
Psychotherapeut Offline

CoS Member

Quote:

...or...

Thats all.

... or ...

Maybe you should consider your sources... Regardless, even if it were true, it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference to me... It's all irrelevant in regards to Satanism.

#190422 - 10/08/06 11:31 AM Re: What exactly? [Re: Curatio]
leonor Offline

Loc: Portugal
Oh pettiness sweet pettiness!
Neither shall I sweat for you
Nor shall I pity those who do!

There’s always junk on the tail of a comet.
The amazing side effects of success on petty little brains!
I can nearly see their contortions!

october1560
Time does not imply evolution. Very true. We are stepping back. One generates haunting monsters that generate haunting monsters on an endless spiral of misunderstanding, unsolved needs, moral amulets eradicating both the sickness and the cure.
I see a bunch of men raging at the void, haunted by their own inventions. Absurd. Totally absurd.

Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Forum Stats
12195 Members
73 Forums
43973 Topics
405995 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements