Print Thread
Curious about satanist magick #191109
09/29/06 02:42 PM
09/29/06 02:42 PM
Ontario, Canada
Willow_NightEyes Offline OP
Willow_NightEyes  Offline OP

Ontario, Canada
(Forgive me if this is clairified in the satanic bible but I can't afford one till the 6th.)

Thoughout my reading on the CoS website and this message board I have come to understand alot of what it is to be a satanist, but there's a detail I'd like to clear up.

Many times I've seen written that the universe is neutral and therefore not "benevilent" when dealing with humans or any creature. I can understand that... my main issue is that I feel you can cultivate a relationship with your environment and/or spirits which will then be "on your side" as it were, during magickal workings.

I think that treating the local plant-life/ecosystem with respect, one could gain more "help".

My question is basicly if this is in line with satanic beliefs or if this is what Nemo is talking about in "Satanism needs an enima"

Thanks for your help,
- Willow

P.S. I want to clairify that I'm refering to earning "help"... not saying that everyone is entitled to it

Last edited by Willow_NightEyes; 09/29/06 02:44 PM.

Darkest Dreams, - Willow NightEyes --------------------------------------- ~I don't talk with close-minded people; they tend to harbour brain fungus~ ---------------------------------------- Profesor: Nothing's impossible if you believe it; that's what being a scientist is all about! Kid: Nooo, that's what being a magical elf's all about.
Re: Curious about satanist magick [Re: Willow_NightEyes] #191110
09/29/06 03:04 PM
09/29/06 03:04 PM
MagisterRose Offline
CoS Magister
MagisterRose  Offline
CoS Magister

That is entirely out of line with the Satanic approach to magic. You really need to read The Satanic Bible if you want to understand this subject.

Empty heads babble the most.

The good die young... because they see it's no use living if you've got to be good.
John Barrymore

PAPERBACK INFERNALIA
Re: Curious about satanist magick [Re: MagisterRose] #191111
09/29/06 03:09 PM
09/29/06 03:09 PM
Ontario, Canada

Ontario, Canada
Thanks for your time. I will as soon as I get paid on the 6th, and until then I'll just wait I guess.

Darkest Dreams, - Willow NightEyes --------------------------------------- ~I don't talk with close-minded people; they tend to harbour brain fungus~ ---------------------------------------- Profesor: Nothing's impossible if you believe it; that's what being a scientist is all about! Kid: Nooo, that's what being a magical elf's all about.
Re: Curious about satanist magick [Re: Willow_NightEyes] #191112
10/07/06 05:10 AM
10/07/06 05:10 AM
Ontario, Canada

Ontario, Canada
I bought it, I read it, I get it.

Since I read it at work and had to keep inturupting the flow, I'll read it all again in private. (Laughing or crying around people isn't the best idea if you don't want them to ask what you're reading... and there were a few times I almost did both)

Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics43,731
Posts401,446
Members13,396
Most Online227
Sep 17th, 2018
Advertisements

hold
Page Time: 0.016s Queries: 14 (0.006s) Memory: 3.7809 MB (Peak: 4.2381 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2018-12-16 23:23:20 UTC