Topic Options
#191628 - 10/01/06 11:58 PM Best source for combatting a curse....
redheadgrl Offline

I'm reading The Satanic Witch and I'm 99.9% positive a curse was used against someone I'm close to and myself, I hadn't put it together as I didn't realize curses can come from someone I've never met, who is simply jealous.
Is the description in the Satanic Witch 'How to Protect Yourself from Another Witches Curse' the best remedy? If not, any advice or reference would be appreciated...

#191629 - 10/02/06 12:25 AM Re: Best source for combatting a curse.... [Re: redheadgrl]
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member

Loc: America
Read the first sentance of that section.

#191630 - 10/02/06 12:37 AM Re: Best source for combatting a curse.... [Re: Jack_Lantern]
redheadgrl Offline

Thanks Jack_Lantern.

#191631 - 10/02/06 12:58 AM Re: Best source for combatting a curse.... [Re: redheadgrl]
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member

Loc: America
Your welcome.

#191632 - 10/03/06 12:38 AM Re: Best source for combatting a curse.... [Re: Jack_Lantern]
Fallensoul Offline

Loc: Bucuresti, ROMANIA
U should see the curse in a more philosophical way.Read Freud.If u wont belive in curse u will be ok

#191633 - 10/03/06 02:01 AM It won't go away if you ignore it [Re: Fallensoul]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
Quote:

U should see the curse in a more philosophical way.Read Freud.If u wont belive in curse u will be ok

Allow me for a moment to turn you to page 115 of the Satanic Bible, where Dr. LaVey speaks of believing in curses.

"One of the greatest of all fallacies about the practice of ritual magic is the notion that one must believe in the powers of magic before one can be harmed or destroyed by them. Nothing could be farther from the truth, as the most receptive victims of curses have always been the greatest of scoffers"

To dismiss the existence of the magic will not negate it's power, per se. I have worked some magic on many a non-believer. Perhaps you should reconsider this line of thought.

#191634 - 10/04/06 09:18 PM Re: Best source for combatting a curse.... [Re: redheadgrl]
BrightMidNight Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Top Secret
If you believe someone has placed a curse on you the first thing you should do is protect yourself. Reverse the spell that was placed on you by casting a spell that will send the curse back to the one who sent it. Mirrors are very useful tools when performing a spell to reverse a curse.

The Temple of the Vampire

#191635 - 10/05/06 08:51 AM Re: It won't go away if you ignore it [Re: Mr_47]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Quote:

Quote:

Allow me for a moment to turn you to page 115 of the Satanic Bible, where Dr. LaVey speaks of believing in curses.

"One of the greatest of all fallacies about the practice of ritual magic is the notion that one must believe in the powers of magic before one can be harmed or destroyed by them. Nothing could be farther from the truth, as the most receptive victims of curses have always been the greatest of scoffers"

To dismiss the existence of the magic will not negate it's power, per se. I have worked some magic on many a non-believer. Perhaps you should reconsider this line of thought.

You beat me to it. I just got to this thread and that is the VERY first thing that popped into my mind.

That is the beauty of it. People think that they will be protected because (If I don't believe it, surely, it does not exist and cannot harm me)Ah, and this is where the falicy begins.

I often times scoff at Xtians who believe that since they are quote 'saved' that no harm can come to them because they are protected by the 'hand of god'. Sure.

I tend to remind them of the book of Job in their 'book'. Yes, your god is such a loving god that he allowed 'Satan' to torment a lone man and his family just so Job could prove his love for god.

Even job wasn't protected LOL! That book is a real comedy. Better than Chris Rock.

Back to my original point which, has already been pointed out "You don't have to believe in a spell, curse, etc. to be harmed by it" infact, you are more likely to to be harmed by it with that type of attitude.

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#191636 - 10/06/06 12:37 PM Re: Best source for combatting a curse.... [Re: redheadgrl]
bennyhill Offline

It depends on the curse and the techniques employed.This is a grey area as far as I'm aware in satanic magic - in that not much has been written.The snippets in 'the satanic Witch' may help, but you need to find out who has placed the curse and there magical ability.Once done, then you can resort to your plan of attack. I was 'cursed' or I should say, 'psychically attacked' for months on end a few years ago by someone I knew.He had been involved in the 'occult' for forty-plus years, the method of attack which I later found out some months and months later was that he had a 'image' of me and that he surrounded that image with a 'black mist'.I know,please bear with me, and that he was attacking me on a daily basis and I started to suffer with serious depression,it was no joke,it literally felt as though there was a 'big black cloud' around me and it nearly destroyed me. There is a cursing technique called the 'Black mist curse' and I'm sure that was what was being employed.

#191637 - 10/06/06 05:03 PM Re: Best source for combatting a curse.... [Re: redheadgrl]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:

Is the description in the Satanic Witch 'How to Protect Yourself from Another Witches Curse' the best remedy? If not, any advice or reference would be appreciated...

Have you at least tried it?

#191638 - 10/06/06 07:36 PM Re: Best source for combatting a curse.... [Re: HellofallHells]
redheadgrl Offline

I was going to, but since then I figured out a couple of things from other responses: I don't know the person who did the curse, because of this if anyone was cursed it wasn't me.
I'm pretty sure my friend was cursed (as he knows the person) but that is for him to confront if he chooses.

#191639 - 10/06/06 09:41 PM Re: Best source for combatting a curse.... [Re: redheadgrl]
Mjollnir Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Gone
Simply curse the one who has cursed you. Self-preservation is the highest law.

Hail Satan!

Forum Stats
12104 Members
73 Forums
43869 Topics
405514 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements