Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic Options
#192931 - 10/11/06 12:41 PM Re: It Is A Cult. [Re: TrojZyr]
Tiberia Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Quote:

Then we could go protest their funeral. How's them apples?

How about a party to celebrate instead? We could dance on their graves to "Hava Nagilah" and "It's Raining Men" while shouting "Hail Satan".

#192932 - 10/11/06 12:50 PM Re: It Is A Cult. [Re: Tiberia]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Quote:

Quote:

Then we could go protest their funeral. How's them apples?

How about a party to celebrate instead? We could dance on their graves to "Hava Nagilah" and "It's Raining Men" while shouting "Hail Satan".

I find this a splendid idea. The It's Raining Men is what won me over.

We could add Satan into the song like such:

"It's raining men....Hail Satan it's raining men..... Satan"!

I needed a good laugh today and call me easily amused but I did so laugh after viewing Tiberia's post.

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#192933 - 10/11/06 04:25 PM Re: It Is A Cult. [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
Every parent commits "mind control." Even the ones that raise their children secularly are doing so because the believe it is correct. It is an obligation to the children themselves---if you believe something is right, safe & healthy you would be remiss in your parental duties if you deprived your children of those beliefs. After all, no one subscribes to the religion they deem unecessary and unimportant.

I've got to admit I have an issue with the idea that raising one's child in one's faith is tantamount to abuse. Provided there is no physical or sexual abuse I fear the very notion of a religious thought police. I have heard this
Quote:

But just as a sidenote, imagine the the extent of psychological damage inflicted by the mind control they exercise over the children from birth.

said about Satanic parents more times than I can count.

It is easy, and almost always correct for a Satanist to look down upon other people---to feel (rightfully) superior, and knowledgable beyond the sheep we watch. It is also easy to be hypocritical when we neglect to remind ourselves about the alien part in alien elite.

Y~

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#192934 - 10/11/06 04:42 PM Re: It Is A Cult. [Re: Ygraine]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
I respectfully disagree with you. Simple as that.

They may think it's right and proper to indoctrinate their kids, yes.

But they are wrong.

>> Every parent commits "mind control." <<

Commits?

Not every parent, no. And definitely not to the extreme that the Amish do.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#192935 - 10/11/06 06:27 PM Re: It Is A Cult. [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
Respect to you as well.

Yes, every parent does. We control our kids by telling them right and wrong as we see it. We sculpt their thinking by both example and teachings. Even if we totally avoid specifically teaching them things their minds are influenced.

I suppose if we gave birth, placed the kids in plastic bubbles, and only allowed their basest needs be fulfilled we could argue that they are free of our "mind control."

Indoctrination is another thing. It assumes someone is free of a belief and then is insidiously programmed by those who have power over them. When this is done for power and gain it is cultlike. When it is done because of the natural love a parent has for a child it is truly sad, misguided, and perpetuates all the other religions on Earth.

Y~

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Forum Stats
12254 Members
73 Forums
44034 Topics
406358 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements