Page 11 of 12 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 >
Topic Options
#290315 - 12/13/07 08:22 AM Re: SATANIC HEDONISM vs. RECREATIONAL DRUG ABUSE [Re: Rolland Finan]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
No introduction.

No interest in Satanism other than using it to rationalize your criminality---which it can't.

Do you want to leave now, or be banned?

Y~

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#290324 - 12/13/07 09:23 AM Re: SATANIC HEDONISM vs. RECREATIONAL DRUG ABUSE [Re: Rolland Finan]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
 Originally Posted By: Rolland Finan
Hmmm, I should probably start writing all of these replies out on Microsoft Word, reread them, and THEN post them. But at any rate, thanks you guys, because of your generous contributions to the betterment of my life through kind words and explanations that are, quite frankly, unarguable. All of your arguments were extremely well thought out and persuasive, from the points made about my grammatical errors to…the other remarks about my grammatical errors all inspired me to completely change my views; I have now put down that hypodermic needle and am about to head off to church. Oh wait, this is the Satanic forum, not Christian, I get those two confused sometimes.

Actually Christians love druggies, it gives them more perpetual fuck-ups to "forgive" and "help."

We just weed them out.
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
“A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder.” -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#290339 - 12/13/07 10:42 AM Re: SATANIC HEDONISM vs. RECREATIONAL DRUG ABUSE [Re: Rolland Finan]
Majic Offline

Loc: Sagittarius III
If you don't respect yourself, why should anyone else?

"Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand." -- Homer Simpson

#290356 - 12/13/07 11:44 AM Re: SATANIC HEDONISM vs. RECREATIONAL DRUG ABUSE [Re: Majic]
Rolland Finan Offline
banned druggie

Loc: The middle of nowhere
I never said I wanted (or needed) anything to rationalize anything.
Why would you ban me? Someone can’t stand a little criticism…
What exactly is you peoples definition of “loser” or “fuck up” or what have you?
Oh and for the record drugs have no control on my life, I can and have gone months without touching any such substance.

#290358 - 12/13/07 12:00 PM Re: SATANIC HEDONISM vs. RECREATIONAL DRUG ABUSE [Re: Rolland Finan]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

"Why would you ban me? Someone can’t stand a little criticism…"

BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES OF THE BOARD!

We require an introduction.

We plainly state that advocating illegal activity will win you a one way trip out the door.

Listen, wiseass, a day doesn't go by when some schmuck doesn't come here thinking he's the first one to notice a discrepancy between personal freedom and law.

That discrepancy is between the legislature and the individual. This church, this LEGAL Church of Satan chooses to back the law. Can you guess why? Because it is the law.

You will find that individual Satanists may or may not agree with the law. You may find that individual Satanists may or may not be for or against recreational drug use. What you won't find is this forum upholding anything but what is legal. Period. No way. No how.

The Church of Satan does not advocate any kind of illegal activity.

Most members find drug use to be antithetical to personal responsibility.

Others are evidently canny enough to keep their mouths shut.

As for you, before we ban you, I'm going to suggest you put your strong feelings on this topic to good use by joining an organization that works to change the law you apparently feel outweighs all other topics.

Y~

#290372 - 12/13/07 12:58 PM Re: SATANIC HEDONISM vs. RECREATIONAL DRUG ABUSE [Re: Ygraine]
Rolland Finan Offline
banned druggie

I really don’t care about the legality of it, like I’ve said, the law doesn’t phase me. I was simply trying to explain my opinions on a subject that I found hypocritical, expressing ones opinion is apparently not the reason for forums, I must have misunderstood. For someone that follows a religion based on cultural shock and apparent offensiveness you people sure are a bunch of tight asses.

#290374 - 12/13/07 01:02 PM Re: SATANIC HEDONISM vs. RECREATIONAL DRUG ABUSE [Re: Rolland Finan]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
 Originally Posted By: Rolland Finan
I really don’t care about the legality of it, like I’ve said, the law doesn’t phase me. I was simply trying to explain my opinions on a subject that I found hypocritical, expressing ones opinion is apparently not the reason for forums, I must have misunderstood. For someone that follows a religion based on cultural shock and apparent offensiveness you people sure are a bunch of tight asses.

If you choose to engage in illegal activity and a below-average lifestyle, do so elsewhere.

You are like a chihuahua barking at the moon.

The moon could care less and the chihuahua is just making an ass of itself.
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
“A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder.” -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#290375 - 12/13/07 01:07 PM Re: SATANIC HEDONISM vs. RECREATIONAL DRUG ABUSE [Re: Rolland Finan]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
"I really don’t care about the legality of it, like I’ve said, the law doesn’t phase me."

Yes and Satanism is very much about LAW & ORDER!
Case closed!
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#290377 - 12/13/07 01:08 PM Re: SATANIC HEDONISM vs. RECREATIONAL DRUG ABUSE [Re: Rolland Finan]
Danny Mc. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Taxationland
And you are a dumb ass, because you really don’t care about the legality of it. I hope you get busted with your dope. And a cell mate that you may find yourself alone with, with a large BIG 10" cock teaches you about the legality of it. ;\)
"To be born into this world a sentient, self-conscious and reasoning being, surrounded by inexhaustible glories in Nature, which we may comprehend, possess,enjoy; to be able to rise on the wings of a lofty imagination; to be able to get glimpses of the ideally perfect; to apprehend the Divine; it is to the development and enjoyment of these high powers that the young man is invited. How dare he refuse to qualify himself by the most perfect training of all his powers." Lyman J. Gage 1910

"Follow Me!", John M. (Delta).

"I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think." Something Magistra Isabel posted. laugh

#290378 - 12/13/07 01:09 PM Re: SATANIC HEDONISM vs. RECREATIONAL DRUG ABUSE [Re: Jack_Lantern]
Psycho_Logos Offline

Originally Posted By: Jack_Lantern
 Quote:
in some cases, encouraged by many authority figures enough to make it seem perfectly harmless.

This should be enough to make any one with half a brain suspicious.

Ever read Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World"?

I was thinking about "Brave New World" throughout my entire reading of this forum. Thank you for mentioning it. I believe that it really is appropriate to the subject at hand. Within its pages Huxley tells a story where the government uses drugs, among other things, to keep people happy and complacent, willing to listen and obey. Drugs replaced God and religion, becoming all that a person needed to be happy. Although this is obviously a fictional work, some of the beliefs held within it ring true. Drugs are the makers of sheep- they are yet another way to let someone other than yourself rule your life. In the beginning you may be the one that chooses the drugs, but, as time passes, the drugs become the thing that guides your choices; where to get the next fix, or what time can I smoke or inject or pop this so that I won't get caught by anyone. If you are not careful, and often even if you are, drugs become the most important thing...they become, like in Huxley's book, a new god. Because of this, I completely understand LaVey's stand on the matter of drugs. In Satanism you are your own god, not to be ruled over by some other divine being, or drugs or whatever else may come.
~ William James, American founder of psychology

#290379 - 12/13/07 01:13 PM Re: SATANIC HEDONISM vs. RECREATIONAL DRUG ABUSE [Re: Psycho_Logos]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
 Originally Posted By: Psycho_Logos
 Originally Posted By: Jack_Lantern
 Quote:
in some cases, encouraged by many authority figures enough to make it seem perfectly harmless.

This should be enough to make any one with half a brain suspicious.

Ever read Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World"?

I was thinking about "Brave New World" throughout my entire reading of this forum. Thank you for mentioning it. I believe that it really is appropriate to the subject at hand. Within its pages Huxley tells a story where the government uses drugs, among other things, to keep people happy and complacent, willing to listen and obey. Drugs replaced God and religion, becoming all that a person needed to be happy. Although this is obviously a fictional work, some of the beliefs held within it ring true. Drugs are the makers of sheep- they are yet another way to let someone other than yourself rule your life. In the beginning you may be the one that chooses the drugs, but, as time passes, the drugs become the thing that guides your choices; where to get the next fix, or what time can I smoke or inject or pop this so that I won't get caught by anyone. If you are not careful, and often even if you are, drugs become the most important thing...they become, like in Huxley's book, a new god. Because of this, I completely understand LaVey's stand on the matter of drugs. In Satanism you are your own god, not to be ruled over by some other divine being, or drugs or whatever else may come.

You get it!
HS!
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#290380 - 12/13/07 01:17 PM Re: SATANIC HEDONISM vs. RECREATIONAL DRUG ABUSE [Re: Psycho_Logos]
Rolland Finan Offline
banned druggie

If you really didn’t give a shit about what I said then you wouldn’t be arguing now would you? Oh and Nephilim, I hope that is your 10”-er we’re talking about.;)

#290381 - 12/13/07 01:18 PM Re: SATANIC HEDONISM vs. RECREATIONAL DRUG ABUSE [Re: Rolland Finan]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Quote:
you people sure are a bunch of tight asses.

You totally do not get us.

You are not one of us.

Satanists love LIFE. Satanists love FREEDOM. Satanists believe self-preservation is the highest law.

Due to all that they protect their freedom and their lives and find them infinitely more important than a moment of artificial joy.

Quote:
a religion based on cultural shock and apparent offensiveness y

is evidently working on you! We offend you & destroy your stereotypical view. Your's is exactly the kind of culture we enjoy shocking.

Y~

#290382 - 12/13/07 01:25 PM Re: SATANIC HEDONISM vs. RECREATIONAL DRUG ABUSE [Re: Ygraine]
Rolland Finan Offline
banned druggie

The only thing that shocks me is how close you guys seem to followers of other religions.

#290383 - 12/13/07 01:26 PM Re: SATANIC HEDONISM vs. RECREATIONAL DRUG ABUSE [Re: Rolland Finan]
Danny Mc. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Taxationland
 Quote:
Oh and Nephilim, I hope that is your 10”-er we’re talking about.;)

First, you'd never find me in prison. Second, if you are a female and we was behind bars together you'd still be my bitch!
"To be born into this world a sentient, self-conscious and reasoning being, surrounded by inexhaustible glories in Nature, which we may comprehend, possess,enjoy; to be able to rise on the wings of a lofty imagination; to be able to get glimpses of the ideally perfect; to apprehend the Divine; it is to the development and enjoyment of these high powers that the young man is invited. How dare he refuse to qualify himself by the most perfect training of all his powers." Lyman J. Gage 1910

"Follow Me!", John M. (Delta).

"I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think." Something Magistra Isabel posted. laugh

Page 11 of 12 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 >

Forum Stats
12170 Members
73 Forums
43936 Topics
405789 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements