#197532 - 11/30/06 05:37 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Alia]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
Quote:

Yeah.

It's the Synthesizer I'm no good at.

Don't beat yourself up.

It's meant to be used with the person in the same room as yourself.

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#197533 - 11/30/06 06:21 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Felstorm]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Norway
Quote:

Quote:

Yeah.

It's the Synthesizer I'm no good at.

Don't beat yourself up.

It's meant to be used with the person in the same room as yourself.

Exactly.All this is just fun and games

#197534 - 12/02/06 01:53 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: $lesk]
wendydarling Offline

This thread may be just for fun, but I have been trying to place myself on the clock for the past 8 months since I first read the book, and it is becoming quite frustrating.

I'm having difficulty with the physical descriptions; I find them to be a bit vague. Any opinions on the following information would be appreciated.

My legs are neither long nor short(of my 5'5", they are 33"-yes, I measured); my hips are curvy, but my shoulders are just slightly wider than my hips. According to the woman who fitted my corset, I am short-waisted. However, I do not have a waist that curves in dramatically; I tend to gain weight in the stomach and rear first. My skin is translucent in colour, but not sinewy, nor muscular and not marshmallowy either.I would describe it as solid. My build is small/medium; but I would not consider it to be delicate, it is more sturdy.
The other problem is that if the physical description is where I think it is, then it doesn't fit my personality at all!

#197535 - 12/02/06 02:29 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: wendydarling]
Alia Offline
CoS Member

Loc: At Sorrow's End
Sounds like you're a four. Maybe that was what you were thinking as well? What's your personality like, then, that doesn't fit your body type?

-Alia

Carpe Noctem

#197536 - 12/02/06 02:47 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Alia]
wendydarling Offline

I wouldn't say that my body type is a four.I'm just not that delicate. It seems to me that it falls more on the left side of the clock, I'm just not sure where. My personality though is more on the right side. I am not social at all, most times I prefer to be alone. I have been described as being bossy, authoritative, selfish, and somewhat disagreeable. I have been told that I think too much (I don't think that is possible), but I also consider myself to be a practical and resourceful person and I like implementing my own ideas (especially at work where I have found that if I don't do it myself it isn't done properly and then I have to fix other people's mistakes).

#197537 - 12/02/06 03:34 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: wendydarling]
Threx Offline

Loc: Ontario
I am lacking some of the Satanic Texts, so you will have to excuse me. But I was curious as to where to find the clock? It appears I am missing out on all the fun here

#197538 - 12/02/06 03:37 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Threx]
Drimlybunk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: California
The Satanic Witch

#197539 - 12/02/06 03:39 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Drimlybunk]
Threx Offline

Loc: Ontario
Thank you. Thats what I figured and I do currently have it on order, the bookshop was lacking, I had to settle with just the satanic rituals.

#197540 - 12/02/06 04:02 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Drimlybunk]
Alia Offline
CoS Member

Yeah, and first thing in the book, too!

#197541 - 12/02/06 04:27 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: wendydarling]
Alia Offline
CoS Member

Wendy, darling. Your body and your outward personality match - Mine is the same! I'd say you're on the right side - the thinking and anti-social you tell of speaks for that. The lack of waist says the same, and now that I think about it, you are more of a two... For you are not at the extreme right, but your perfectionism says to me you are close. Therefore I arrived at either two or four. But hey! I've been wrong before.
Quote:

I have been described as being bossy, authoritative, selfish, and somewhat disagreeable.

So you're bossy, athoritative - says top half of the clock to me. Selfish - aren't we all? And disagreeable - right half. Being in the right half doesn't mean you can't be practical. Do you have a man (or woman) to complete you Demonic-wise? If so you could simply analyze that one and turn the clock around, or you could try to highlight or write down everything the book says about the position you think you occupy, and see how it really fits you. Be honest with yourself.

Carpe Noctem

#197542 - 12/02/06 08:12 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Alia]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
Ladies, ladies. A circle has more than two halves. That's why it's a circle and not a spectrum. Left-side, right-side? Everything wendy said puts her on the TOP SIDE of the clock.

#197543 - 12/02/06 10:45 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: reprobate]
Alia Offline
CoS Member

I agree, sir. Wendy is in the top half. Would you care to reveal her position as well?

Edited by Alia (12/02/06 08:37 PM)

Carpe Noctem

#197544 - 12/02/06 11:35 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Alia]
redheadgrl Offline

Alia-where does having a pronounced waist place a female? Does that limit placement?

#197545 - 12/02/06 11:46 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: wendydarling]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: Behind You
I dont know you from a bar of soap wendydarling, but from what you have described, you sound more like an 11 to 11:30 type woman

La bonne cuisine est la base du véritable bonheur ~Escoffier~

Church of Satan

#197546 - 12/03/06 04:04 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: redheadgrl]
Alia Offline
CoS Member

Read the book!
It's those at the extreme right who have NO waist, so It shouldn't limit your placement too much. There are other factors. They are listed by the Clock itself in the very beginning of the book.

Carpe Noctem

Page 12 of 13 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 >

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43881 Topics
404446 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements