Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
#197382 - 10/25/06 10:35 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Virus9 Offline
CoS Priest

Loc: Florida
I usually associate the beanstalk physique with threes. From what I've seen, those who aren't at the extreme right tend to have at least a little meat on their bones. Not that a three can't be muscular- you'd just never guess it while they still have their shirt on.

"Recognize the phrase 'national interest' as a synonym for 'self-interest' and you will find no moral obstacle that cannot be removed from the highway of ambition."
-Lewis Lapham

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
-Winston Churchill

#197383 - 10/25/06 10:36 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Hydra_M_Star Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC
Hence the choking the first attempt at this thread invoked in me.

#197384 - 10/25/06 10:48 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Virus9]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

He guessed four, which LaVey describes as the classic beanstalk physique.

#197385 - 10/25/06 11:08 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Virus9 Offline
CoS Priest

Loc: Florida
I guess it's the increase in American obesity rates that have skewed my perceptions. The purest example of a four o'clock personality that I've known had man-boobs and a pot belly.

"Recognize the phrase 'national interest' as a synonym for 'self-interest' and you will find no moral obstacle that cannot be removed from the highway of ambition."
-Lewis Lapham

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
-Winston Churchill

#197386 - 10/26/06 12:32 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: tekku]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

Magister Svengali - for some reason i think he may be a double 12 o clock character with 9 o clock as is inner core.

The core is always either the direct opposite or the same as the apparent personality. You cannot be a 12 with a 9 o'clock core. Going by the Synthesizer diagrams, a 12 o'clock man will have a 6 o'clock demonic personality and a 12 o'clock core. You can neither be a "double 12 o'clock". The demonic personality is always the opposite. Only his core can be a 12.

#197387 - 10/26/06 12:49 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Oh, type me! Type me! I dares ya!

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#197388 - 10/26/06 12:50 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: TrojZyr]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Flagrantly four.

#197389 - 10/26/06 05:28 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
The_Lightning Offline

Loc: Israel
Virus9 a 5-o'clockish type?

I'd bet Warlock Leviathan is a 10-12 o'clock too.

Who else… Carkosa… hmm… I'd place in a 11-1 o'clock

I really do have to meet people in person to tell, and I don't have my book with me right now- so my guesses may be lame. =P
This is fun anyway.

Now, guess me

#197390 - 10/26/06 06:24 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: TrojZyr]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

I'd say about a 3:45 to be exact.

#197391 - 10/26/06 08:33 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Carkosa]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: Behind You
Carkosa,,,i dont know the man and it is all in good fun this thread

The reason i said he is a double 12 o clock with 9 as his inner core
(aside from taking a jab in good nature) was because from his posts and the pictures i have seen of him.

His apparent self to be looks like a 12 o clock, however for some reason i sense a 9 oclock core, the emotional which is hidden from the outer authoritarian and domineering and i say that because he is very passionate in some of his posts.

and coming to the demonic self, i dont think anything less than a 12 o clock would please him or understand him.

but yes...its all in good fun and having a play on the synth clock
chillax

La bonne cuisine est la base du véritable bonheur ~Escoffier~

Church of Satan

#197392 - 10/26/06 08:36 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: The_Lightning]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: Behind You
Judging by that Photo of Warlock Leviathan
I give him a roaring 12 to 1 o clock type

hehehe

La bonne cuisine est la base du véritable bonheur ~Escoffier~

Church of Satan

#197393 - 10/26/06 09:01 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
Biff Offline

Loc: Hong Kong, SAR
Warlock LeviathanXIII: He would be a 1 at most but occasionally his wit leaves me to believe that he could be a 10 (specifically the 'Ha Ha You've been banned my Warlock Leviathan' banner which kept me laughing for days).

TrojZyr: Im guessing from the times that I see her around that she is a 7, friendly and interesting.

Magister Nemo: A 2 o'clock occasionally dispensing a strong 9 with his occasionally humorous replies.

'It's only hubris, if I fail.' - Caesar (HBO's Rome)

HAIL SATAN!

#197394 - 10/26/06 12:13 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Well I am just finishing this book (one chapter left) but I'll play.

The only person whose posts tell me aything is Warlock Leviathan because he is quick witted and dominant. So 11 o'clock. However, if his pic weren't attached (assuming that that is actually him), I'm not sure I would come to the same conclusion.

Again, reading the book I automatically started classifying people I know, but I find that there are significant details that throw my assumptions into wack.

I am a 6, maybe 7. Tits and ass for days, fully marshmallow.

#197395 - 10/26/06 12:51 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Hmm.

I'm tricky.

I think you "diagnosed" me before, a long time ago, and I saved your analysis, but I can't find it at the moment....

I would be a four, if we were just going on arms and neck. But, I wouldn't call myself a beanstalk, because I'm short, and I have a soft, fleshy torso, butt, and stomach, and I'm a C-cup. But, I'm not fat or pudgy, either.

Hey, did you happen to catch sight of me at 6/6/06? I don't think we formally made contact. Would anyone who has hung out with me in person care to throw their hat into the ring?

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#197396 - 10/26/06 12:52 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: tekku]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

Carkosa,,,i dont know the man and it is all in good fun this thread

I am aware it's all in fun. And it should stay that way. I was just giving you correct helpful information so that you can properly type anyone you wish - all in fun. However, if you are not going by the rules of the Synthesizer and you want to make it all up as you go along then, by all means continue...I just think it can be alot more fun if you know what you are talking about.

Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 >

Forum Stats
12018 Members
73 Forums
43828 Topics
405224 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements