Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
#197367 - 10/25/06 08:52 PM LaVey Synthesizer Clock I
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Dr. LaVey explains in detail about how it is important to know yourself as well as others. Well, let's just see how well you think you know others on LttD .

Here are the rules.

Take your pick of 3 individuals who frequent the board the most and try and guess which number they are on the clock.

Here are my picks.

Magister Nemo = 4 o' clock.

Magister Svengali = 10 o' clock.

Reverend Malebranche = 11 o'clock

Edited by Unknown (11/02/06 12:36 PM)

#197368 - 10/25/06 08:54 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Are you expecting them to confirm your guesses?

#197369 - 10/25/06 08:55 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Never mind. I just read your other thread.

#197370 - 10/25/06 08:55 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Zaftig]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

They don't have too, this is really all for fun and nothing too serious . However if they want too then that'd be great too.

#197371 - 10/25/06 09:45 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: Behind You
Quote:

Dr. LaVey explains in detail about how it is important to know yourself as well as others. Well, let's just see how well you think you know others on LttD .

Here's the rules.

Take your pick of 3 individuals who frequent the board the most and try and guess which number they are on the clock.

Here are my picks.

Magister Nemo = 4 o' clock.

Magister Svengali = 10 o' clock.

Reverend Malebranche = 11 o'clock

This is hilarious...

all in good fun tho without analysing because i dont know them in person, but i would take a wild stab that all the above mentioned are:

Magister Nemo - 12 o clock male with 3 o clock tendancies dispersed in his character

Magister Svengali - for some reason i think he may be a double 12 o clock character with 9 o clock as is inner core.

Rev Malebranche - i think would be a direct polarity of 12 o clock and 6 o clock evenly in his character.

i dont know these men and im just doing this for a laugh...decision made by their posts that i have seen and what i have read about them or from them

HS!

La bonne cuisine est la base du véritable bonheur ~Escoffier~

Church of Satan

#197372 - 10/25/06 09:52 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
Virus9 Offline
CoS Priest

Loc: Florida
I'd say you have one out of three. I don't get what would make you think Magister Svengali would be on the social side of the clock or why you place Magister Nemo in the bottom half.

I'd place Magister Svengali as a one and Nemo as a ten. For my third, Reverend Shiva's a two.

"Recognize the phrase 'national interest' as a synonym for 'self-interest' and you will find no moral obstacle that cannot be removed from the highway of ambition."
-Lewis Lapham

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
-Winston Churchill

#197373 - 10/25/06 09:54 PM Happy Birthday! [Re: tekku]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

#197374 - 10/25/06 09:57 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Virus9]
Hydra_M_Star Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC
Quote:

For my third, Reverend Shiva's a two.

Smartly played.

#197375 - 10/25/06 09:57 PM Re: Happy Birthday! [Re: Unknown]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Thankx

Church of Satan

#197376 - 10/25/06 09:58 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Virus9]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Well I did place Magister Svengali on the social side because I did think that's funny. I placed Magister Nemo a 4 o' clock because Dr. LaVey says genius usually is within the four o clock type and well, Mr. Nemo is damn brilliant if you ask me .

Now I'm sure I have so much more to learn and it takes time to master the clock but I'd say your guess is probably more accurate than mine. But my guess isn't as serious as yours.

#197377 - 10/25/06 10:00 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Hydra_M_Star]
Virus9 Offline
CoS Priest

I don't recall a stipulation that I had to play fair. I probably wouldn't even if there was.

"Recognize the phrase 'national interest' as a synonym for 'self-interest' and you will find no moral obstacle that cannot be removed from the highway of ambition."
-Lewis Lapham

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
-Winston Churchill

#197378 - 10/25/06 10:10 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
Virus9 Offline
CoS Priest

Fours are eggheads. Nemo is no egghead.

-Lewis Lapham

-Winston Churchill

#197379 - 10/25/06 10:16 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Virus9]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Nor is he a beanstalk.

#197380 - 10/25/06 10:23 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Virus9]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Hmm, I see well I didn't mean it that way.

Sorry Magister Nemo.

#197381 - 10/25/06 10:25 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Sure isn't, if he's anything like James Mason in his avatar he'd easily be an 11. But for some reason 4 o' clock stuck in my head so I picked that number for him. Maybe that's his inner demonic side.

Oh and Leviathan I will venture to say you are a 10 o' clock- 12 o'clock area .

#197382 - 10/25/06 10:35 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Virus9 Offline
CoS Priest

I usually associate the beanstalk physique with threes. From what I've seen, those who aren't at the extreme right tend to have at least a little meat on their bones. Not that a three can't be muscular- you'd just never guess it while they still have their shirt on.

-Lewis Lapham

-Winston Churchill

#197383 - 10/25/06 10:36 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Hydra_M_Star Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC
Hence the choking the first attempt at this thread invoked in me.

#197384 - 10/25/06 10:48 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Virus9]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

He guessed four, which LaVey describes as the classic beanstalk physique.

#197385 - 10/25/06 11:08 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Virus9 Offline
CoS Priest

I guess it's the increase in American obesity rates that have skewed my perceptions. The purest example of a four o'clock personality that I've known had man-boobs and a pot belly.

-Lewis Lapham

-Winston Churchill

#197386 - 10/26/06 12:32 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: tekku]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

Magister Svengali - for some reason i think he may be a double 12 o clock character with 9 o clock as is inner core.

The core is always either the direct opposite or the same as the apparent personality. You cannot be a 12 with a 9 o'clock core. Going by the Synthesizer diagrams, a 12 o'clock man will have a 6 o'clock demonic personality and a 12 o'clock core. You can neither be a "double 12 o'clock". The demonic personality is always the opposite. Only his core can be a 12.

#197387 - 10/26/06 12:49 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Oh, type me! Type me! I dares ya!

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#197388 - 10/26/06 12:50 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: TrojZyr]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Flagrantly four.

#197389 - 10/26/06 05:28 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
The_Lightning Offline

Loc: Israel
Virus9 a 5-o'clockish type?

I'd bet Warlock Leviathan is a 10-12 o'clock too.

Who else… Carkosa… hmm… I'd place in a 11-1 o'clock

I really do have to meet people in person to tell, and I don't have my book with me right now- so my guesses may be lame. =P
This is fun anyway.

Now, guess me

#197390 - 10/26/06 06:24 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: TrojZyr]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

I'd say about a 3:45 to be exact.

#197391 - 10/26/06 08:33 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Carkosa]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Carkosa,,,i dont know the man and it is all in good fun this thread

The reason i said he is a double 12 o clock with 9 as his inner core
(aside from taking a jab in good nature) was because from his posts and the pictures i have seen of him.

His apparent self to be looks like a 12 o clock, however for some reason i sense a 9 oclock core, the emotional which is hidden from the outer authoritarian and domineering and i say that because he is very passionate in some of his posts.

and coming to the demonic self, i dont think anything less than a 12 o clock would please him or understand him.

but yes...its all in good fun and having a play on the synth clock
chillax

Church of Satan

#197392 - 10/26/06 08:36 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: The_Lightning]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Judging by that Photo of Warlock Leviathan
I give him a roaring 12 to 1 o clock type

hehehe

Church of Satan

#197393 - 10/26/06 09:01 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
Biff Offline

Loc: Hong Kong, SAR
Warlock LeviathanXIII: He would be a 1 at most but occasionally his wit leaves me to believe that he could be a 10 (specifically the 'Ha Ha You've been banned my Warlock Leviathan' banner which kept me laughing for days).

TrojZyr: Im guessing from the times that I see her around that she is a 7, friendly and interesting.

Magister Nemo: A 2 o'clock occasionally dispensing a strong 9 with his occasionally humorous replies.

'It's only hubris, if I fail.' - Caesar (HBO's Rome)

HAIL SATAN!

#197394 - 10/26/06 12:13 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Well I am just finishing this book (one chapter left) but I'll play.

The only person whose posts tell me aything is Warlock Leviathan because he is quick witted and dominant. So 11 o'clock. However, if his pic weren't attached (assuming that that is actually him), I'm not sure I would come to the same conclusion.

Again, reading the book I automatically started classifying people I know, but I find that there are significant details that throw my assumptions into wack.

I am a 6, maybe 7. Tits and ass for days, fully marshmallow.

#197395 - 10/26/06 12:51 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Hmm.

I'm tricky.

I think you "diagnosed" me before, a long time ago, and I saved your analysis, but I can't find it at the moment....

I would be a four, if we were just going on arms and neck. But, I wouldn't call myself a beanstalk, because I'm short, and I have a soft, fleshy torso, butt, and stomach, and I'm a C-cup. But, I'm not fat or pudgy, either.

Hey, did you happen to catch sight of me at 6/6/06? I don't think we formally made contact. Would anyone who has hung out with me in person care to throw their hat into the ring?

#197396 - 10/26/06 12:52 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: tekku]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

Carkosa,,,i dont know the man and it is all in good fun this thread

I am aware it's all in fun. And it should stay that way. I was just giving you correct helpful information so that you can properly type anyone you wish - all in fun. However, if you are not going by the rules of the Synthesizer and you want to make it all up as you go along then, by all means continue...I just think it can be alot more fun if you know what you are talking about.

#197397 - 10/26/06 01:02 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Carkosa]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

I do know

Im just being ridiculous....because i can

Church of Satan

#197398 - 10/26/06 01:04 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: The_Lightning]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

Who else… Carkosa… hmm… I'd place in a 11-1 o'clock

Not quite, but very close!

Quote:

Now, guess me

I think I would put you somewhere on the right...about a 2 o'clock inquiring mind, with your social demonic side coming out very often. Though it's hard to tell without seeing your body.

#197399 - 10/26/06 01:13 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: TrojZyr]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

Hmm.

I'm tricky.

I would be a four, if we were just going on arms and neck. But, I wouldn't call myself a beanstalk, because I'm short, and I have a soft, fleshy torso, butt, and stomach, and I'm a C-cup. But, I'm not fat or pudgy, either.

I saw photos of you a few years ago...and going by that you look about a 5 O'clock to me. Your upper body looked small but your lower body looked thicker and your hips didn't look extremely wide for a six.

#197400 - 10/26/06 01:28 PM Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock! [Re: TrojZyr]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Europa
Quote:

Hey, did you happen to catch sight of me at 6/6/06? I don't think we formally made contact. Would anyone who has hung out with me in person care to throw their hat into the ring?

I'd go for five o'clock for you if we're going on physical features alone.

Add personality attributes, and that could be swung several hours either way.

Anyone care to try to nail this custard (Me) to the wall on the clock?

Magister Nemo's already been placed as a four o'clock by Unknown, so I think the most hilariously laughable typing has already been done....

#197401 - 10/26/06 01:34 PM Magister Svengali. [Re: tekku]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

I'd like to think Magister Svengali is a 12:30- 1:00 o'clock type with a 6:30 or so o'clock core. He is very pioneering, the 9 you probably sense is near his demonic element.

I say he's a 12:30- 1 o'clock is because he has a very inquiring mind and does the questioning rather than being questioned. He also has a very dominating way of presenting his words and doesn't seem afraid to be upfront.

As for physical attributes, I read back somewhere that he trains in Judo which leads me to think he has a very strong base and his legs aren't too long. So he could easily be based as a 11-1 type. I think it's at least in general in this range somewhere. However I'd say he's more so on the anti-social spectrum of the clock.

Alcohol and Drug Use.

Now it is safe to say that all Satanists do not condone nor practice drug use. However some do indulge in alcohol. This is the one I think that gives one huge clue about Magister Svengali's place on the clock.

Eleven to twelves like it but most can take it or leave it. One and two types are most likely to abstrain from alcohol or only drink for professional reasons.

I do recall Mr. Svengali considering drinking to be something "stupid" and so I think this statement fits his perspective very well.

Now I don't know Magister Svengali on a personal level at all but I just wanted to role my sleeves up and see how well I could do while reviewing this specific chapter in The Satanic Witch. I'll try and take a shot (not literally) at Magister Nemo.

Edited by Unknown (10/26/06 07:32 PM)

#197402 - 10/26/06 02:09 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: The_Lightning]
Virus9 Offline
CoS Priest

The reliable desk-clerk who quietly holds the company together? Moi? I'm almost flattered.

-Lewis Lapham

-Winston Churchill

#197403 - 10/26/06 02:26 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock! [Re: Linguascelesta]
The_Lightning Offline

Aren't you a 6-o'clock?

#197404 - 10/26/06 02:34 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Virus9]
The_Lightning Offline

Shoot…
But now I'm really curious to know- so I'm going to investigate this a bit and come back to you

#197405 - 10/26/06 02:53 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock! [Re: The_Lightning]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
6'oclock is a feminine extreme. I don't think Linguascelesta(based on our conversations) really fits a feminine extreme. I'd say he's more in the upper half of the clock(2-4). If he is more of a lower clock gent, I wouldn't go to the extreme of 6.

I'd say I'm a 3.

Edited by xDravenx (10/26/06 02:53 PM)

#197406 - 10/26/06 02:55 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock! [Re: The_Lightning]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

Quote:

Aren't you a 6-o'clock?

Spoilers for those who haven't tried typing Me yet...

Despite these, I'm really not. Physically, I'm part way between a mesomorph and an ectomorph. I have quite a bit more muscle than it appears, because I have freakishly little bodyfat. I have aikido arms and legs - that is to say, very powerful and muscular lower body, and not very muscular shoulders and upper arms (I'm working on these now!), but freakishly strong forearms and hands. I have abs that people say "ow" if they punch. Definitely not a six o'clock physically.

Personality-wise... I can flit around the clock quite a bit as I see fit. Being fairly well-versed in the dark arts of NLP, amongst other things, I'm quite good at choosing how I think and act. Naturally I choose whatever benefits Me the most. Broadly, I will hover around 11 o'clock, I would say (though taking physical characteristics into account would swing it around maybe as far as 2 o'clock). But like I say, shift happens.

I will mention that by far the majority of girls I like are 5 o'clocks.

#197407 - 10/26/06 03:09 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock! [Re: Linguascelesta]
The_Lightning Offline

Wired… I could have sworn you said somewhere you are a 6 'oclock… I must have had you mixed you up with someone else..

Quote:

http://www.linguascelesta.com/rhps.html

I find this to be incredibly…..
sexy

#197408 - 10/26/06 03:17 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock! [Re: Linguascelesta]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

I will mention that by far the majority of girls I like are 5 o'clocks.

Which would definitely throw you into the 11 o'clock range. Now, how about the fellows you play around with?

#197409 - 10/26/06 03:26 PM Gender [Re: Mr_47]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

I can think of a few men I like that are around 5 o'clock too, actually. Often I like quite masculine men, however, which tends to change things towards the upper part of the clock.

I mentioned girls, though, because girls that I like are more consistently 5 o'clocks... and because they are more telling, being the opposite gender also, more useful in terms of the synthesizer clock.

#197410 - 10/26/06 03:33 PM Magister Nemo. [Re: Linguascelesta]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Quote:

Magister Nemo's already been placed as a four o'clock by Unknown, so I think the most hilariously laughable typing has already been done....

Pleasure to make you laugh.

After reviewing this chapter I'd like to try my best to place Magister Nemo on the clock.

As I read through the different sections he seems to almost have a characteristic from all of the numbers but I think I've finally struck gold!

I am placing Magister Nemo between the 11-1 areas on the clock.

Professions and occupations.

Defense attorneys are usually nine to elevens, while prosecuting attorneys ideally two o' clocks. Most attorneys who become judges are eleven to one with the ideal combination of sympathy,analysis and symbolic leadership at high noon.

I would say this fits Magister Nemo very well.

I'd say Magister Nemo is a little bit more on the social aspect of the clock because he seems capable of enjoying the company of others. Of course the anti-social Satanist would have this very same capability (perhaps for only a short few minutes) so this is where it seems to get a bit tricky.

I also read sometime ago that Magister Nemo at one point in time trained special forces units in the military. Dr. LaVey does summarize that the best career soldiers falling into the 10-12 grouping.

What I first picked seems to match Magister Nemo's demonic element more so. Aye Camptain Nemo! He uses Mr. James Mason (20,000 Leagues Under the Sea) as his avatar so I will venture to say his demonic element must be that watery abyss of the ocean, or what can also be known as Leviathan. I do believe the 4 o' clock is somwhat in the watery regions but perhaps I'd say his demonic element is more of a 4-6 o' clock type.

***Notes****

12= Red, and represents Fire, Satan.

3= Blue, and represents Air, Lucifer.

6= Green, and represents Water, Leviathan.

9= Yellow, and represents Earth, Belial.

Edited by Unknown (10/26/06 08:20 PM)

#197411 - 10/26/06 04:36 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
I find this to be amusing. I cannot stop giggling at all the posts.

#197412 - 10/26/06 04:48 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock! [Re: Linguascelesta]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
Quote:

I'd go for five o'clock for you if we're going on physical features alone.

Troj... I'd have to agree on the statement that Linguascelesta made about your physical features. And since I didn't have the opportunity to actual converse with you much, I can't weigh in on a much deeper level.

Now, anyone care to try and place me on the clock? I've been told many times it's not easy

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#197413 - 10/26/06 05:19 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock, for $200 ! [Re: Bruja]
Lust Offline

Quote:

Now, anyone care to try and place me on the clock? I've been told many times it's not easy

I will say, what is somewhere between 1 and 2 on the clock?
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#197414 - 10/26/06 05:26 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock, for $200 ! [Re: Lust]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
Quote:

Quote:

I will say, what is somewhere between 1 and 2 on the clock?

Absolutely fucking way off.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#197415 - 10/26/06 05:31 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock, for $200 ! [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Tier Instinct, I've gotten that a time or two ... but it's miles away from my personality, really.

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#197416 - 10/26/06 06:09 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock, for $200 ! [Re: Bruja]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
Quote:

Tier Instinct, I've gotten that a time or two ... but it's miles away from my personality, really.

Well, can't blame a guy for trying!

I guess you've really already given it away... but, you are absolutely exquisite, funny, and gentle in your posts here. Having never met you, if I had to guess, I would say 7.
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us – all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#197417 - 10/26/06 06:23 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock, for $200 ! [Re: Shade]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Quote:

Quote:

Well, can't blame a guy for trying!

I guess you've really already given it away... but, you are absolutely exquisite, funny, and gentle in your posts here. Having never met you, if I had to guess, I would say 7.

Nope. 7 is getting on towards too much of a sausage shape.

She is slim but still with a feminine body. A graceful and delicate bone structure, too.

She is a 4.30 - 5. Take it from ole' UV.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#197418 - 10/26/06 06:42 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock, for $200 ! [Re: Bruja]
Lust Offline

I took this into consideration before posting. Your personality comes off as a 6 or 7 o'clock, but from looking at your avatar you seem very athletic.
I knew better than to try this, and generally would not try unless in a real-life setting.
I certainly did not mean any disrespect!
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�

#197419 - 10/26/06 06:43 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock, for $200 ! [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Lust Offline

Well, I knew if I was wrong you would be the first to let me know.

#197420 - 10/26/06 06:48 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock, for $200 ! [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Lust Offline

> She is a 4.30 - 5. Take it from ole' UV.
Damn, I was way off!
That is another lesson learned.

#197421 - 10/26/06 07:37 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock! [Re: Linguascelesta]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

11 seems to suit you, now that you mention it, though I am hardly the synthesizer clock expert.

I would tend to put myself closer to 5, offhand, yes. But, you're right that my personality is hard to type, just using the clock.

I will need to re-read the Satanic Witch at some point, because I notice that my views on it and what I glean from it always changes every few years.

#197422 - 10/26/06 07:46 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: TrojZyr]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Quote:

Hmm.

I'm tricky.

I think you "diagnosed" me before, a long time ago, and I saved your analysis, but I can't find it at the moment....

..increasing with six and seven, the extremely soft marshmellow flesh which is characterized in woman by small lumps and dimples on the buttocks and thighs ...

Sounds a little bit like how you described your body .

I'd guess you're anywhere between a 6-9 range.

#197423 - 10/26/06 08:11 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock, for $200 ! [Re: Lust]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Quote:

I certainly did not mean any disrespect!

Worry not, Tier Instinct ... no offense taken! It was actually a really good guess , but my personality does swing down to the lower part of the clock. As I've said, I can be tricky to place if you don't know me well.

Quote:

I guess you've really already given it away... but, you are absolutely exquisite, funny, and gentle in your posts here.

Thank you so much, shade1112, you are really very sweet.

#197424 - 10/26/06 08:14 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: tovasshi]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Well I have to admit, Magister Ventrue inspired it.

I read where he mentions that therse forums are to be used to discuss interesting and fun things, so I couldn't help but indulge.

Hmm..Tovasshi, you're a 8?

#197425 - 10/26/06 09:02 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: TrojZyr]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

I saw you. Still a four.

You're not tall, but that's irrelevant; you are very slight, and weight as you say is distributed "femininely." You're a thinker, and you like purpose. You're almost a textbook four, in my opinion.

#197426 - 10/26/06 10:56 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
tovasshi Offline

Guess again

#197427 - 10/27/06 12:07 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

I was seen!

Well, if I seem slight enough to be a four to you, then I'll take your word for it And yes, I'm certainly a thinker who likes purpose.

This definitely means I'll have to re-read the book, to compare the traits for four and five, and verify for myself.

#197428 - 10/27/06 12:07 AM Re: Magister Nemo. [Re: Unknown]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

I am placing Magister Nemo between the 11-1 areas on the clock.

Magister Nemo comes across an Enigma to me.
I would place him at 3 & 9 o clock

Church of Satan

#197429 - 10/27/06 12:16 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: TrojZyr]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

It's possible you're a 4:30, but your personality at least is quite 4 o'clock.

#197430 - 10/27/06 12:39 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
StabAvery Offline

CoS Member

Loc: michigan
I dont think I've posted enough to be categorized.

#197431 - 10/27/06 02:21 AM Re: Gender [Re: Linguascelesta]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Just thought I'd ask. I still say you seem rather 11 o'clock. I will agree that you can move around a bit, you are quite intellectual(again, this is based off of our conversations). Personality-wise I would throw you in somewhere around 3-4, especially since we can seem to get along rather well and I class myself as a three. Although my classification for myself is also based on my build in addition to my personality. I am about 5'11" and weigh between 150-160lbs. I have a very sinewy build. I have considered working out with weights to help relieve that, I just haven't found the time to hit the gym.

I am going to reread TSW as well.

#197432 - 10/27/06 02:25 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: StabAvery]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Well, I am going to go out on a limb. I know you are a tatoo artist and running your own business takes a sense of business and authority. If your avatar is any real representation of yourself, you also seem to have a firm build. So going off the clock in the front of my TSW, I would fare to guess you are in the high end of the clock, between 11-1.

How's that for an assesment?

Edited by xDravenx (10/27/06 02:25 AM)

#197433 - 10/27/06 07:50 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: The_Lightning]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

For some reason I want to place you on the anti-social spectrum of the clock, perhaps somewhere between 2-5 range?

I might have to research some of your former posts further to have a much more accurate guess.

#197434 - 10/27/06 07:51 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: tovasshi]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Well I don't think I am too far off, how about a 9?

#197435 - 10/27/06 12:32 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
Ixmucane Offline
CoS Member

I know I have not posted enough to ask anyone to type me. So I will volunteer my own assessment: I find that I am somewhere between 7 o'clock and 8:30 (I assume half hours are allowed, please correct me if I am wrong). BTW, yes that is a picture of me.
Here is my reasoning: I have rather large hips (typical Latin ass, think JLo), a good size ribcage, however smallish breasts. I gain weight rather easily, but I do have a good muscle structure and while my body is best described as stocky, it's not flabby. I am quite sociable and become exasperated when I am forced to do work that requires mental and physical isolation from others (i.e., write my thesis...that was a nightmare). I have always considered myself quite good at finding concrete solutions to problems, and I excel at positions that place me in contact with the public.
I'd like to hear others opinion on my assessment, I am not certain I got it all right, I only recently read the SW.

Evelyn

#197436 - 10/27/06 02:44 PM The Satanic Witch [Re: TrojZyr]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

Quote:

I will need to re-read the Satanic Witch at some point, because I notice that my views on it and what I glean from it always changes every few years.

As it happens, I was rereading it all so recently. And now there is all this talk of the synthesizer clock in various threads.

I realise, naturally, that this clearly must be because My ego is so big it encompasses the universe and as such, what My mind is dwelling upon, manifests into reality. Of course

The Satanic Witch is certainly an intensely useful book throughout, far much more than just the clock - the most practical of the Doktor's books, I would say - and all things of incredible utility to those who are of a mind to understand it, and of a temperament to implement it.

On an amusing note, I will mention that I just had to correct a typo; I first wrote "tempterement". Hehe.

#197437 - 10/27/06 03:53 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
tovasshi Offline

Try the other direction.

#197438 - 10/27/06 05:48 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: StabAvery]
J. Hagalaz Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:

I dont think I've posted enough to be categorized.

I'd say you are about a 2 - 2:30. I base that on your avatar of course. If that's you.

#197439 - 10/27/06 05:49 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: tovasshi]
J. Hagalaz Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:

Try the other direction.

I'd say 4-5.

#197440 - 10/28/06 12:12 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: tovasshi]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

I thought I read somewhere on the board you're arounf an 8 or 9 o' clock. Yes I was trying to cheat .

How about a 4?

#197441 - 10/28/06 12:21 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
tovasshi Offline

Now where did you read that I was an 8 or a 9? Silly.

4:30

#197442 - 10/28/06 04:37 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
RustySpring Offline
CoS Warlock

This is too much fun...

Those of you who know me are free to 'type me' if you can...

I'm fairly sure I know where I am though.

#197443 - 10/28/06 04:45 AM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock, for $200 ! [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
RustySpring Offline
CoS Warlock

I would agree that Miss Bruja is somewhere between a 4 and a 5.30.

#197444 - 10/28/06 04:48 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
RustySpring Offline
CoS Warlock

I would actually suggest that Warlock Leviathan is around a 2 to 2.30.

#197445 - 10/28/06 05:03 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: RustySpring]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

You're a lot closer. I place myself at about 1:30, only because I'm at least as much of a bastardly 12 as I am a cerebrate 3.

#197446 - 10/28/06 07:17 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: tovasshi]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Quote:

Now where did you read that I was an 8 or a 9? Silly.

4:30

I should've known better! A 4:30, I can see it now .

But I thought you mentioned you were an 8-9 in the essays section of the board somewhere.

#197447 - 10/28/06 08:05 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

By the way anyone is free to type me based off of my posts if you'd like.

#197448 - 10/28/06 09:33 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: The_Lightning]
The_Lightning Offline

I just got my book back (never lending my books again >.<) jus to realize I got the clock completely wrong.
Ok- Virus9; 3 o'clock or close by. You are extremely high and slim and a cynic. I can't imagine you on the left side…

Warlock Leviathan- well, I vaguely remember something about cops usually being 10 o'clocks, so I thought you might be somewhere over there.
You sure do act out as your demonic often as a 1:30 as you say. But your positioning of yourself certainly makes sense now that I re-read the SW.

Carkosa… hm.. a 1:30 as well possibly? Or am I guessing in the wrong direction?

And me…
My body is a bit tricky. I have thick bones and a tendency to gain weight quite easily in the bottom part of my body (never in the face and hardly ever in the stomach), and yet in every other manner I fit in the 2 o'clock position (physically and temperament-wise, personality-wise I am whatever I want to be at a given situation).

#197449 - 10/28/06 10:47 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: RustySpring]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Quote:

This is too much fun...

Those of you who know me are free to 'type me' if you can...

I'm fairly sure I know where I am though.

Near the top. You are assertive and fairly strong of mind. Lithely built, quite athletic. I'm saying 10.30 - 11.

I was unsure whether to go slightly the other side of 12, but you are not at all leaning towards being less social.

So I am sticking with about 10.30 - 11.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#197450 - 10/28/06 11:40 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Well nice to know i was close in my assesment of you

Church of Satan

#197451 - 10/28/06 11:42 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

By the way anyone is free to type me based off of my posts if you'd like.

im going to stalk you now...hahaha

EDIT***... ive had a quick skim through your posts and you seem to be a critical thinker..so i would give you around 3:30
and on the other side of the scale

Having Thoth as your avatar and your dry witty sense of humour without a need for debating, i would guess you would round off somewhere around 8:30 as well

so my guess is your outer core would be about 3:30 and your inner core at around 8:30

so how did i do o' mysterious one?

Edited by tekku (10/28/06 12:27 PM)

Church of Satan

#197452 - 10/28/06 03:35 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: tekku]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Well you did very good based upon the limited information that you have. I am on the right side of the clock and really hate social events and despise being involved with people. So needless to say, I avoid people except for a select few. I do get along with others near the bottom half of the clock and perfer my woman to be dominating.

I say I am average weight for my height, 155ilbs at 5ft10. I haven't changed weight in years.

I think you did a fantastic job but you're still slightly off.

#197453 - 10/28/06 03:45 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
The_Lightning Offline

I'd give you a 4:15.
How's that?

#197454 - 10/28/06 03:47 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

well slightly off is better than missing the ball enitrely

Church of Satan

#197455 - 10/28/06 03:52 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: tekku]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Yes it is.

I'll say I am about a 4-5, I have always been an excellent swimmer.

#197456 - 10/28/06 03:57 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Well in that case..Hail to me for my intuition!

Nice to get to know you just a "tad" better

Church of Satan

#197457 - 10/28/06 05:07 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: tekku]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

The pleasure is all mine.

You make me smile when I read your posts.

#197458 - 10/28/06 05:12 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Thank you Sir

Church of Satan

#197459 - 10/29/06 02:56 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: The_Lightning]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

Carkosa… hm.. a 1:30 as well possibly? Or am I guessing in the wrong direction?

Definitely wrong direction! I'm a 10.

#197460 - 10/29/06 06:12 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Carkosa]
The_Lightning Offline

Oh man
I quit!

#197461 - 10/29/06 10:13 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: tekku]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Quote:

Having Thoth as your avatar and your dry witty sense of humour without a need for debating, i would guess you would round off somewhere around 8:30 as well

Curious, why did you associate Thoth with an 8:30? I found that very interesting of you.

#197462 - 10/29/06 10:46 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

I work in mysterious ways Sir

Church of Satan

#197463 - 10/31/06 04:45 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
RustySpring Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:

You are assertive and fairly strong of mind. Lithely built, quite athletic. I'm saying 10.30 - 11.

I was unsure whether to go slightly the other side of 12, but you are not at all leaning towards being less social.

So I am sticking with about 10.30 - 11.

Had you gone the other side of 12 you would have been correct.

I am really a typical 1 to 1.30.

I can see why you said 10.30 to 11 though. However, I would still class myself as fairly unsociable even though I can be very outgoing and confident in social situations.

What you probably don’t realise is that I would usually choose not to put myself in many social environments in the first place, and just because I can interact well with others, doesn’t mean I usually enjoy it; I really only value the company of my close family and friends, where I become much more sociable. Many people I interact with on a daily basis find be to be quite grumpy.

Very good effort though, I can totally see your reasons for making the decision that you did.

HS!

#197464 - 11/01/06 11:29 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Ixmucane]
DamnedLucky Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Based on what you've said about yourself I'd go with 9:00. You seem too assertive to be on the low end. But I'm a novice with this clock and could be way off.

#197465 - 11/01/06 12:16 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
DamnedLucky Offline

CoS Member

It's been said you can't guess worse than Nemo at 4, so what the hell, I'll try three that haven't been guessed yet...

U.V.Ray at 9:00
Felstorm at 1:00
Dragondancer at 7:00

If I'm off, I hope I'm at least laughably far off to be entertaining.

#197466 - 11/01/06 11:08 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
Callier Offline

CoS Warlock

My black ass is kind of late but if anyone wants to type me, go head. Get busy!

HS!

#197467 - 11/01/06 11:12 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Callier]
redheadgrl Offline

Quote:

HS!

12 o'clock

#197468 - 11/02/06 02:57 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Callier]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

I would agree with 12, you do come off as a showstopper.

#197469 - 11/02/06 05:31 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: DamnedLucky]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Quote:

U.V.Ray at 9:00

Absolutely wrong. Proportion AND personality wise.

One thirty.

#197470 - 11/02/06 08:29 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Callier]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

You have a great sense of humor so I'll have to go along with 8-10.

#197471 - 11/02/06 08:31 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: DamnedLucky]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Quote:

t's been said you can't guess worse than Nemo at 4

I'm still awaiting my reward for having the worst guess!

#197472 - 11/02/06 09:32 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Callier]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

HS!

i think your hilarious!
So i would say your an 8 o clock or around there

Church of Satan

#197473 - 11/02/06 09:34 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

Quote:

t's been said you can't guess worse than Nemo at 4

I'm still awaiting my reward for having the worst guess!

Here's a Tiki and a chilli for you

hehe

Church of Satan

#197474 - 11/04/06 06:47 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Bruja]
RustySpring Offline
CoS Warlock

I would say Warlock UVRAY was nearer 2.30...

But I might piss you both off, so I won’t even suggest it.

#197475 - 11/04/06 10:19 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: RustySpring]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Quote:

I would say Warlock UVRAY was nearer 2.30...

But I might piss you both off, so I won’t even suggest it.

No way, Matt.

That's getting towards the most intellectual point. I am far from intellectual. I might be intelligent but not intellectual.

Neither am I anti social. I am out socialising all the time.

Nor abstract or dreamy. I am very pragmatic. I calls em as I see 'em.

I am also a doer. I think of something and I do it.

I am also quite sexually domineering - but I wouldn't expect you to be aware of that part.

Miss Bruja is definitely closer the mark.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#197476 - 11/04/06 11:59 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
LadyVera Offline

Loc: Pacific NW
Hmmm... I leave for over a week, and look at the fun I missed.

If anyone wishes, they can try to type me. Good luck with that, if you do.

It was amusing, though, to read the typing of individuals who's posts I've been reading for a number of years, and to find my guesses haven't been too far off the mark, in most cases. 100+ replies... whew!
"Those lucky enough to build a business out of a dream owe it to the world to be the caretakers of dreams. It is the duty of those who, through ingenuity, insight and hard work are able to make a dream a reality, to defend this right. To continue to build upon their ideas." -- Dr. h.c. Ferdinand Porsche

#197477 - 11/04/06 12:27 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
RustySpring Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:

I am out socialising all the time... I might be intelligent but not intellectual... I am also a doer.

Then surely all this would in fact put you the other side of 12?

#197478 - 11/04/06 12:47 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: RustySpring]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Quote:

Quote:

I am out socialising all the time... I might be intelligent but not intellectual... I am also a doer.

Then surely all this would in fact put you the other side of 12?

It would keep me further up the clock than slipping downwards.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#197479 - 11/04/06 02:58 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
RustySpring Offline
CoS Warlock

Fair enough.

I'm still having some difficulty reconciling the fact that we each perceive ourselves as belonging to the exact same area on the clock, yet we are quite different in many ways.

Interesting stuff.

#197480 - 11/04/06 03:34 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
RustySpring Offline
CoS Warlock

I've been reading and thinking and I'm still certain that I'm 1 to 1.30.

Strangely, it is starting to look to me like you could be 11 to 11.30. I could still be way off, but you have now said things that definitely seem to place you on the left hand side of the clock.

Sorry to be so persistent. We could continue in private if you prefer.

HS!

#197481 - 11/15/06 10:32 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: RustySpring]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Quote:

I've been reading and thinking and I'm still certain that I'm 1 to 1.30.

Strangely, it is starting to look to me like you could be 11 to 11.30. I could still be way off, but you have now said things that definitely seem to place you on the left hand side of the clock.

Sorry to be so persistent. We could continue in private if you prefer.

HS!

This has been a fun thread. I have read it in it's totality.

Okay, at the risk of looking like a school girl with her hand waving in the air, someone guess me now.

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#197482 - 11/18/06 03:12 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Evil_Eve]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

Okay, at the risk of looking like a school girl with her hand waving in the air, someone guess me now.

My guess is that your around 10 to 10:30 on the clock?

Church of Satan

#197483 - 11/19/06 08:33 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: tekku]
DamnedLucky Offline

CoS Member

I'll second 10:00.

#197484 - 11/19/06 11:25 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Evil_Eve]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Loc: unknown
I would say you are a 10/11, but then, I would think your demonic side is not properly reflected here... So I am stuck!

Would you care to tell us?

I dont know if I could set myself on the clock.
But feel free to try...

#197485 - 11/20/06 03:19 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Mr_47]
Callier Offline

CoS Warlock

Quote:

I would agree with 12, you do come off as a showstopper.

Yeah. I'm a total twelve.

Most women I've attracted were 6 to 9's.

Get it? 6 to 9's?

HS!

#197486 - 11/20/06 03:39 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Norway
I dare ya to type me.

#197487 - 11/24/06 05:22 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: DamnedLucky]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

I'll second 10:00.

Close, but no cigar!

I'll tell in due time.

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#197488 - 11/24/06 06:22 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Evil_Eve]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Come on, do me, do me.

#197489 - 11/24/06 09:31 PM Here's a fun one... [Re: Unknown]
melektaus8 Offline

Loc: Michigan.
How would you go about typing a person with a form of dwarfism?

I've watched this thread for some time now, and then this question just hit me like a ton of bricks.

I'm clueless.
"Those who are physically and mentally unhealthy and unfit must not perpetuate their sufferings in the bodies of their children. Through educational means the State must teach individuals that illness is not a disgrace but a misfortune for which people are to be pitied, yet at the same time that it is a crime and a disgrace to make this affliction the worse by passing it on to innocent creatures out of a merely egotistic yearning" - Adolf Hitler

http://www.woodharrow.com

#197490 - 11/24/06 09:36 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Rory_Rocketpants]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

Quote:

Come on, do me, do me.

Now, there's an invitation for the lady...

#197491 - 11/24/06 11:36 PM Re: Here's a fun one... [Re: melektaus8]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

I've watched this thread for some time now, and then this question just hit me like a ton of bricks.

I'm clueless.

I am four foot ten and A HALF (I MIGHT ADD) inches tall.

What I lack in size I make up in other ways.

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#197492 - 11/25/06 05:37 AM Re: Here's a fun one... [Re: Evil_Eve]
Willow_NightEyes Offline

Loc: Ontario, Canada
I don't think he was refering to you specificly. I'm also kinda wondering about that actually.

#197493 - 11/25/06 05:41 AM Re: Here's a fun one... [Re: Willow_NightEyes]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

I don't think he was refering to you specificly. I'm also kinda wondering about that actually.

Who were you referring to?

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#197494 - 11/25/06 05:48 AM Re: Here's a fun one... [Re: Evil_Eve]
Wile_E_Quixote Offline
CoS Member

"What I lack in size I make up in other ways."

Stringiness?

#197495 - 11/25/06 05:51 AM Re: Here's a fun one... [Re: Wile_E_Quixote]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

"What I lack in size I make up in other ways."

Stringiness?

Heh heh! No. Mostly intelllect. Mostly MOUTH.

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#197496 - 11/25/06 06:12 AM Re: Here's a fun one... [Re: Evil_Eve]
Wile_E_Quixote Offline
CoS Member

"Mostly intelllect. Mostly MOUTH."

Contrary to what you Americans think, they aren't synonymous.

#197497 - 11/25/06 06:34 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Linguascelesta]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Quote:

Come on, do me, do me.

Now, there's an invitation for the lady...

Maybe the men also, if I'm in the mood...

But seriously... Am I too myserious for you all to place?

#197498 - 11/25/06 07:49 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Rory_Rocketpants]
Lust Offline

I still say that it is extremely difficult without seeing your physique, but I would put you between 3 and 4.

Edit: Leaning more to 4.

Edited by Tier_Instinct (11/25/06 07:50 PM)

#197499 - 11/26/06 07:19 AM Re: Here's a fun one... [Re: melektaus8]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

I'm clueless.

I don't think size is everything though, there's other aspects to a person that make up their character and that you would be able to place them on the clock. You just have to pay a bit more attention.

But that's just my opinion.

@Adequate....Your posts dont really give much away about you and I havent spoken enough with you to figure you out.
I wouldnt know where to place you on the clock, but my totally wild guess would be that you are either a 2 or 5 o'clock guy.

My guess stems from the posts I have seen which convey your temperment and judging by your skin and flesh tone in the photograph you have of yourself.

So how did i do?

Edited by tekku (11/26/06 07:28 AM)

Church of Satan

#197500 - 11/26/06 09:00 AM Re: Here's a fun one... [Re: tekku]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

You are closer...

I would say I am more of a 1/1:30.

I am intellectual, I dislike being sociable, I am technically minded and critical, But I have wide shoulders, a long torso, firm skin, I am selfish, impusive, domineering, authoritarian, etc.

Then again, I have a great sense of humour...

Quote:

Edit: Leaning more to 4.

Thanks for the compliment!

#197501 - 11/26/06 09:24 AM Re: Here's a fun one... [Re: Rory_Rocketpants]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Ahoooo!

Not a bad guess after all

Church of Satan

#197502 - 11/26/06 03:05 PM Re: Here's a fun one... [Re: Wile_E_Quixote]
redheadgrl Offline

Quote:

adds to ignore list

#197503 - 11/26/06 03:29 PM Re: Here's a fun one... [Re: redheadgrl]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Quote:

adds to ignore list

Another one: Americans and humour are not synonymous

#197504 - 11/26/06 05:40 PM Re: Here's a fun one... [Re: melektaus8]
DamnedLucky Offline

CoS Member

Quote:

On the hour - none of this x:30 business. Why? Because there's no big hand!

That was just awful, wasn't it?

#197505 - 11/26/06 05:57 PM Re: Here's a fun one... [Re: DamnedLucky]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

That was just awful, wasn't it?

Damned right....

...Awfully fucking hilarious!

#197506 - 11/27/06 05:13 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
Alia Offline
CoS Member

Loc: At Sorrow's End
Strange...

I feel that Magister Nemo is a nine o'clock. Magister Svengali is perhaps four o'clock and Myself I am a two o'clock... or a four o'clock; haven't really made up my mind on that one yet...

Edited by Alia (11/30/06 12:19 PM)

#197507 - 11/28/06 04:22 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
toad Offline

CoS Member

Loc: texas
OK, let's see what we have here. I have a guess as to what I am, but I could be wrong, and it'd be interesting to see what ya'll think.
I'm six foot one inch, 285 pounds. I don't really look fat though, as it all sits in my belly. I still have normal looking arms and legs. My leg lenght look proportionate to my height, being neither super long, nor super short. I can run pretty fast, which surprises most that race me as I don't look like the type of person that can run.
I have piano fingers (that's what my parents called them) where they are long and slender, and made for playing the piano. Or as I have found, typing.
I hate dancing, and am pretty much antisocial.
I seem to be able to excel at anything I try to do, but usually lack the motivation to do anything. I am always coming up with great ideas on how to do things, and have implemented many of my ideas at work making things run smoother.
I have no interest in sports, and actually find most conversations about sports to be boring.
I have been called hyperactive, and yet I can sit in a room for hours just thinking.
So what am I?
Toad

I have the power to channel my imagination into ever-soaring levels of suspicion and paranoia.

#197508 - 11/28/06 04:34 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: toad]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

#197509 - 11/28/06 05:58 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Rory_Rocketpants]
toad Offline

CoS Member

Quote:

Nope.
As I said,
I'm a thinker, not a doer.
I'm antisocial.
I may be overweight, but I am not of a sausage build. I am tall, and my arms and legs are still thin. I carry my weight in my stomach only, and it is due mainly to America's penchant for obesity, and my lack of physical activities.
I am also not very emotional at all.

Toad

I have the power to channel my imagination into ever-soaring levels of suspicion and paranoia.

#197510 - 11/28/06 06:06 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: toad]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

I basically went to that one for your lack of wanting to get anything done...

I will not guess again though, I will give otehr people a turn...

#197511 - 11/28/06 06:10 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Rory_Rocketpants]
toad Offline

CoS Member

Quote:

I basically went to that one for your lack of wanting to get anything done...

Yes, but 8's are the doers.

Do we have any other takers?

#197512 - 11/28/06 06:24 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: toad]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Yes, but 8's are the doers.

Damn my memory. I should probably use the book for a reference when guessing...

#197513 - 11/28/06 07:44 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: toad]
Lust Offline

4. I would have said a 3, but the big belly would rule out a stick figure.

#197514 - 11/28/06 09:18 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Lust]
toad Offline

CoS Member

Close,
Every time I re-read the Satanic Witch, I keep putting myself around a two.
I have weight yes, but like a twelve; (from The Satanic Witch)
Quote:

If twelve o'clock people gain weight, it will show first in the torso, rather than the legs, the gain manifesting itself in the belly and gluteal region but not readily noticeable except in profile.

It's my personality and mental attributes that put me in mind of a two.
In fact, I just now re-read through it, and still peg myself at a two.
Toad

#197515 - 11/29/06 10:19 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: toad]
Alia Offline
CoS Member

I think you're right that you are a two.

You being a 'thinker, not doer' as you say, places you in the right half of the clock, and you're definitely no bottom of the clock-type, as you say you're not very emotional and that you hate dancing. Then we've narrowed you down to the top right quarter already.

Your legs not being being particularly short (or long) proportionally to your torso means you aren't in the extreme top (or bottom...) One or two, then.

And I don't remember what the fingers say about you, if they do, but the fact that you brought the piano up (not reared it, but mentioned it) may say something. Your instrument is represented by your demonic, even if you don't play, and the piano is in the eight's section.

In My Own experience, 'hyper' is usually in the quarter 11-2 o'clock. I'm not sure what LaVey wrote about that, if he did. I'm not even sure that hyperactivity existed in the early seventies, when the book was written, but that's My observation.

Of course, you said it yourself, that you've already arrived at the same conclusion. Even so, a circle has 360 degrees, so you still have thirty degrees to take of.

HS!

Carpe Noctem

#197516 - 11/29/06 11:10 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Alia]
toad Offline

CoS Member

I was reading through what was said by Dr. LaVey about musical instruments late last night, and it struck me as interesting that when I was younger, back in the 5th grade, I joined band class. And when it came time to choose instruments, I went with the saxophone. Which just so happens to be the instrument for the 2 o'clock.
Toad

#197517 - 11/29/06 12:10 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: toad]
Alia Offline
CoS Member

Excellent!
I can't find My Satanic Witch right now, but one of the things I remember most clearly is that a person, in its youth, tends to stick to its own kind. When it grows up, (presumably after it's grown up) it is more attracted to the opposite, the demonic.

If you want to you can type Me now, but I think you got Me awhile ago

Carpe Noctem

#197518 - 11/29/06 12:24 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Alia]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

Alia.

I challenge you to type me

#197519 - 11/29/06 06:02 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: $lesk]
Alia Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Alia.

I challenge you to type me

Accepted!

Just needed some time to research you... Here's what I found:

All your posts, without exception (so far as I was allowed to see,) were short, and concrete; in a few words you made your point clear. Practical. You seem to have a sense of humour about, well, everything. You're obviously social. Quite obviously. (Porn photo? Seriously?)
But honestly, film ought to be a social enough thing to be working with. And once, you admitted to have written from an "emotional point of view", on drinking and driving, in a post from May 2004. All this should place you firmly on the left side of the Clock.

In another post you joked about eating ice cream while "performing or receiving oral sex":
Bottom half.

To narrow you down from there isn't harder than to look at one post in which you stated that you had to go and get yourself a new keyboard. No offence, but a keyboard strongly resembles a piano. Assuming that your Demonic self is fulfilled by something or, more likely, somebody else, then you will have chosen an instrument that resmbles your Majority Self. And then you are certainly an eight o'clock.

I kind of suspected this all along. Or do you have any better suggestions?

Now, if you'll excuse me, this challenge has been fun but it's kept me up 'till long after midnight! I have school today.

HS!

Carpe Noctem

#197520 - 11/29/06 06:36 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Alia]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

Alia.

You're good.
But you're wrong.
I have nobody to fulfill my demonic, plus, I am firmly placed on the top half.

Now guess, Fedrelandsvenn

#197521 - 11/29/06 07:50 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: $lesk]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Eleven or one, I cannot decide

OK, one, lol.

#197522 - 11/29/06 08:46 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Rory_Rocketpants]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

Not bad, Adequate

But not quite right

#197523 - 11/29/06 11:56 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: $lesk]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

I am going to try now.

I will venture to say you are a 10 with the demonic element of 4 in which you express your poetry.

#197524 - 11/30/06 09:19 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: $lesk]
Alia Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Alia.

You're good.
But you're wrong.

I'm still learnig

Quote:

Now guess, Fedrelandsvenn

Guess? Me?

Ten!

HS!

Carpe Noctem

#197525 - 11/30/06 10:12 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Alia]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

Actually, no.

I have a terrible penchant for being overly intellectual at times, so I consider myself a 1:47:32.

#197526 - 11/30/06 10:31 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: $lesk]
Alia Offline
CoS Member

Obviously I still have much to learn! Especially before I can type people by a few posts they've made... Congratulations on typing yourself down so accurately, to degrees and everything.
I shall read the book again before I try another one.

Carpe Noctem

#197527 - 11/30/06 10:38 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

Poetry?

As far as I remember I only posted one poem here, and that sucked

#197528 - 11/30/06 10:59 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: $lesk]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Hmmm well I saw poetry as one of your hobbies. You ruled out 11 and you ruled out an absolute 1 (didn't know you were going for specifics you Devil ) so that left me with
10 o'clock because you didn't come off as an exact 12 and stated you are firmly planted on the top half of the clock.

Ah well can't win them all!

Edited by Unknown (11/30/06 06:36 PM)

#197529 - 11/30/06 12:31 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: $lesk]
Alia Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

I have nobody to fulfill my demonic,

Do you have someone else, then?

And while I'm at it; what did you mean when you said I was "good"?

Edited by Alia (11/30/06 12:46 PM)

#197530 - 11/30/06 02:19 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Alia]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

I mean that I currently live all by myself.

You're good at reading people, is what i meant

#197531 - 11/30/06 03:25 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: $lesk]
Alia Offline
CoS Member

Yeah.

It's the Synthesizer I'm no good at.

Carpe Noctem

#197532 - 11/30/06 05:37 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Alia]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
Quote:

Yeah.

Don't beat yourself up.

It's meant to be used with the person in the same room as yourself.

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#197533 - 11/30/06 06:21 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Felstorm]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah.

Don't beat yourself up.

It's meant to be used with the person in the same room as yourself.

Exactly.All this is just fun and games

#197534 - 12/02/06 01:53 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: $lesk]
wendydarling Offline

This thread may be just for fun, but I have been trying to place myself on the clock for the past 8 months since I first read the book, and it is becoming quite frustrating.

I'm having difficulty with the physical descriptions; I find them to be a bit vague. Any opinions on the following information would be appreciated.

My legs are neither long nor short(of my 5'5", they are 33"-yes, I measured); my hips are curvy, but my shoulders are just slightly wider than my hips. According to the woman who fitted my corset, I am short-waisted. However, I do not have a waist that curves in dramatically; I tend to gain weight in the stomach and rear first. My skin is translucent in colour, but not sinewy, nor muscular and not marshmallowy either.I would describe it as solid. My build is small/medium; but I would not consider it to be delicate, it is more sturdy.
The other problem is that if the physical description is where I think it is, then it doesn't fit my personality at all!

#197535 - 12/02/06 02:29 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: wendydarling]
Alia Offline
CoS Member

Sounds like you're a four. Maybe that was what you were thinking as well? What's your personality like, then, that doesn't fit your body type?

-Alia

Carpe Noctem

#197536 - 12/02/06 02:47 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Alia]
wendydarling Offline

I wouldn't say that my body type is a four.I'm just not that delicate. It seems to me that it falls more on the left side of the clock, I'm just not sure where. My personality though is more on the right side. I am not social at all, most times I prefer to be alone. I have been described as being bossy, authoritative, selfish, and somewhat disagreeable. I have been told that I think too much (I don't think that is possible), but I also consider myself to be a practical and resourceful person and I like implementing my own ideas (especially at work where I have found that if I don't do it myself it isn't done properly and then I have to fix other people's mistakes).

#197537 - 12/02/06 03:34 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: wendydarling]
Threx Offline

Loc: Ontario
I am lacking some of the Satanic Texts, so you will have to excuse me. But I was curious as to where to find the clock? It appears I am missing out on all the fun here

#197538 - 12/02/06 03:37 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Threx]
Drimlybunk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: California
The Satanic Witch

#197539 - 12/02/06 03:39 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Drimlybunk]
Threx Offline

Loc: Ontario
Thank you. Thats what I figured and I do currently have it on order, the bookshop was lacking, I had to settle with just the satanic rituals.

#197540 - 12/02/06 04:02 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Drimlybunk]
Alia Offline
CoS Member

Yeah, and first thing in the book, too!

#197541 - 12/02/06 04:27 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: wendydarling]
Alia Offline
CoS Member

Wendy, darling. Your body and your outward personality match - Mine is the same! I'd say you're on the right side - the thinking and anti-social you tell of speaks for that. The lack of waist says the same, and now that I think about it, you are more of a two... For you are not at the extreme right, but your perfectionism says to me you are close. Therefore I arrived at either two or four. But hey! I've been wrong before.
Quote:

I have been described as being bossy, authoritative, selfish, and somewhat disagreeable.

So you're bossy, athoritative - says top half of the clock to me. Selfish - aren't we all? And disagreeable - right half. Being in the right half doesn't mean you can't be practical. Do you have a man (or woman) to complete you Demonic-wise? If so you could simply analyze that one and turn the clock around, or you could try to highlight or write down everything the book says about the position you think you occupy, and see how it really fits you. Be honest with yourself.

Carpe Noctem

#197542 - 12/02/06 08:12 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Alia]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
Ladies, ladies. A circle has more than two halves. That's why it's a circle and not a spectrum. Left-side, right-side? Everything wendy said puts her on the TOP SIDE of the clock.

#197543 - 12/02/06 10:45 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: reprobate]
Alia Offline
CoS Member

I agree, sir. Wendy is in the top half. Would you care to reveal her position as well?

Edited by Alia (12/02/06 08:37 PM)

Carpe Noctem

#197544 - 12/02/06 11:35 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Alia]
redheadgrl Offline

Alia-where does having a pronounced waist place a female? Does that limit placement?

#197545 - 12/02/06 11:46 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: wendydarling]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

I dont know you from a bar of soap wendydarling, but from what you have described, you sound more like an 11 to 11:30 type woman

Church of Satan

#197546 - 12/03/06 04:04 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: redheadgrl]
Alia Offline
CoS Member

Read the book!
It's those at the extreme right who have NO waist, so It shouldn't limit your placement too much. There are other factors. They are listed by the Clock itself in the very beginning of the book.

Carpe Noctem

#197547 - 12/03/06 09:13 AM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Felstorm]
Alia Offline
CoS Member

Thanks.

I just thought that if I could read him properly I would have recognized several flaws in the logic I used to type him. I could for instance have seen that his admission to having been emotional in one post didn't automatically subscribe him to the left half; it was rather his withdrawal of his arguments, on grounds that they weren't rational enough, that said he wasn't in the left half at all, as one with an emotional nature would hardly have done so. He appears dominant in all posts I have seen, he's good with words, and if I had only stopped and thought of it for a moment I might have realized that the keyboard he refered to in that one post I took into the analysis, could be a typing device and not necessarily a (musical) instrument.

You are right Felstorm: this is fun!

Carpe Noctem

#197548 - 12/03/06 05:18 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Alia]
redheadgrl Offline

Thanks-I've read it several times and I've been really consistent at placing myself at several places on the clock.

#197549 - 12/03/06 05:22 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: redheadgrl]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

There seems to a lot of people (as indicated reading through this thread anyway) that place themselves in various places.

I fit at about 6 or 7. Almost perfectly. Especially when I consider my demonic traits which are consistent with top of the clock classification.

Placing other people though... I have reread the book for that, probably a few times.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 ... 12 13 >

Forum Stats
12198 Members
73 Forums
43977 Topics
406020 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements