Church of Satan

#197398 - 10/26/06 01:04 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: The_Lightning]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

Who else… Carkosa… hmm… I'd place in a 11-1 o'clock

Not quite, but very close!

Quote:

Now, guess me

I think I would put you somewhere on the right...about a 2 o'clock inquiring mind, with your social demonic side coming out very often. Though it's hard to tell without seeing your body.

#197399 - 10/26/06 01:13 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: TrojZyr]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

Hmm.

I'm tricky.

I would be a four, if we were just going on arms and neck. But, I wouldn't call myself a beanstalk, because I'm short, and I have a soft, fleshy torso, butt, and stomach, and I'm a C-cup. But, I'm not fat or pudgy, either.

I saw photos of you a few years ago...and going by that you look about a 5 O'clock to me. Your upper body looked small but your lower body looked thicker and your hips didn't look extremely wide for a six.

#197400 - 10/26/06 01:28 PM Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock! [Re: TrojZyr]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Europa
Quote:

I would be a four, if we were just going on arms and neck. But, I wouldn't call myself a beanstalk, because I'm short, and I have a soft, fleshy torso, butt, and stomach, and I'm a C-cup. But, I'm not fat or pudgy, either.

Hey, did you happen to catch sight of me at 6/6/06? I don't think we formally made contact. Would anyone who has hung out with me in person care to throw their hat into the ring?

I'd go for five o'clock for you if we're going on physical features alone.

Add personality attributes, and that could be swung several hours either way.

Anyone care to try to nail this custard (Me) to the wall on the clock?

Magister Nemo's already been placed as a four o'clock by Unknown, so I think the most hilariously laughable typing has already been done....

#197401 - 10/26/06 01:34 PM Magister Svengali. [Re: tekku]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

I'd like to think Magister Svengali is a 12:30- 1:00 o'clock type with a 6:30 or so o'clock core. He is very pioneering, the 9 you probably sense is near his demonic element.

I say he's a 12:30- 1 o'clock is because he has a very inquiring mind and does the questioning rather than being questioned. He also has a very dominating way of presenting his words and doesn't seem afraid to be upfront.

As for physical attributes, I read back somewhere that he trains in Judo which leads me to think he has a very strong base and his legs aren't too long. So he could easily be based as a 11-1 type. I think it's at least in general in this range somewhere. However I'd say he's more so on the anti-social spectrum of the clock.

Alcohol and Drug Use.

Now it is safe to say that all Satanists do not condone nor practice drug use. However some do indulge in alcohol. This is the one I think that gives one huge clue about Magister Svengali's place on the clock.

Eleven to twelves like it but most can take it or leave it. One and two types are most likely to abstrain from alcohol or only drink for professional reasons.

I do recall Mr. Svengali considering drinking to be something "stupid" and so I think this statement fits his perspective very well.

Now I don't know Magister Svengali on a personal level at all but I just wanted to role my sleeves up and see how well I could do while reviewing this specific chapter in The Satanic Witch. I'll try and take a shot (not literally) at Magister Nemo.

Edited by Unknown (10/26/06 07:32 PM)

#197402 - 10/26/06 02:09 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: The_Lightning]
Virus9 Offline
CoS Priest

Loc: Florida
The reliable desk-clerk who quietly holds the company together? Moi? I'm almost flattered.

"Recognize the phrase 'national interest' as a synonym for 'self-interest' and you will find no moral obstacle that cannot be removed from the highway of ambition."
-Lewis Lapham

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
-Winston Churchill

#197403 - 10/26/06 02:26 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock! [Re: Linguascelesta]
The_Lightning Offline

Loc: Israel
Aren't you a 6-o'clock?

#197404 - 10/26/06 02:34 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Virus9]
The_Lightning Offline

Shoot…
But now I'm really curious to know- so I'm going to investigate this a bit and come back to you

#197405 - 10/26/06 02:53 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock! [Re: The_Lightning]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
6'oclock is a feminine extreme. I don't think Linguascelesta(based on our conversations) really fits a feminine extreme. I'd say he's more in the upper half of the clock(2-4). If he is more of a lower clock gent, I wouldn't go to the extreme of 6.

I'd say I'm a 3.

Edited by xDravenx (10/26/06 02:53 PM)

#197406 - 10/26/06 02:55 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock! [Re: The_Lightning]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

Quote:

Aren't you a 6-o'clock?

Spoilers for those who haven't tried typing Me yet...

Despite these, I'm really not. Physically, I'm part way between a mesomorph and an ectomorph. I have quite a bit more muscle than it appears, because I have freakishly little bodyfat. I have aikido arms and legs - that is to say, very powerful and muscular lower body, and not very muscular shoulders and upper arms (I'm working on these now!), but freakishly strong forearms and hands. I have abs that people say "ow" if they punch. Definitely not a six o'clock physically.

Personality-wise... I can flit around the clock quite a bit as I see fit. Being fairly well-versed in the dark arts of NLP, amongst other things, I'm quite good at choosing how I think and act. Naturally I choose whatever benefits Me the most. Broadly, I will hover around 11 o'clock, I would say (though taking physical characteristics into account would swing it around maybe as far as 2 o'clock). But like I say, shift happens.

I will mention that by far the majority of girls I like are 5 o'clocks.

#197407 - 10/26/06 03:09 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock! [Re: Linguascelesta]
The_Lightning Offline

Wired… I could have sworn you said somewhere you are a 6 'oclock… I must have had you mixed you up with someone else..

Quote:

http://www.linguascelesta.com/rhps.html

I find this to be incredibly…..
sexy

#197408 - 10/26/06 03:17 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock! [Re: Linguascelesta]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
Quote:

I will mention that by far the majority of girls I like are 5 o'clocks.

Which would definitely throw you into the 11 o'clock range. Now, how about the fellows you play around with?

#197409 - 10/26/06 03:26 PM Gender [Re: Mr_47]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

I can think of a few men I like that are around 5 o'clock too, actually. Often I like quite masculine men, however, which tends to change things towards the upper part of the clock.

I mentioned girls, though, because girls that I like are more consistently 5 o'clocks... and because they are more telling, being the opposite gender also, more useful in terms of the synthesizer clock.

#197410 - 10/26/06 03:33 PM Magister Nemo. [Re: Linguascelesta]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Quote:

Magister Nemo's already been placed as a four o'clock by Unknown, so I think the most hilariously laughable typing has already been done....

Pleasure to make you laugh.

After reviewing this chapter I'd like to try my best to place Magister Nemo on the clock.

As I read through the different sections he seems to almost have a characteristic from all of the numbers but I think I've finally struck gold!

I am placing Magister Nemo between the 11-1 areas on the clock.

Professions and occupations.

Defense attorneys are usually nine to elevens, while prosecuting attorneys ideally two o' clocks. Most attorneys who become judges are eleven to one with the ideal combination of sympathy,analysis and symbolic leadership at high noon.

I would say this fits Magister Nemo very well.

I'd say Magister Nemo is a little bit more on the social aspect of the clock because he seems capable of enjoying the company of others. Of course the anti-social Satanist would have this very same capability (perhaps for only a short few minutes) so this is where it seems to get a bit tricky.

I also read sometime ago that Magister Nemo at one point in time trained special forces units in the military. Dr. LaVey does summarize that the best career soldiers falling into the 10-12 grouping.

What I first picked seems to match Magister Nemo's demonic element more so. Aye Camptain Nemo! He uses Mr. James Mason (20,000 Leagues Under the Sea) as his avatar so I will venture to say his demonic element must be that watery abyss of the ocean, or what can also be known as Leviathan. I do believe the 4 o' clock is somwhat in the watery regions but perhaps I'd say his demonic element is more of a 4-6 o' clock type.

***Notes****

12= Red, and represents Fire, Satan.

3= Blue, and represents Air, Lucifer.

6= Green, and represents Water, Leviathan.

9= Yellow, and represents Earth, Belial.

Edited by Unknown (10/26/06 08:20 PM)

#197411 - 10/26/06 04:36 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
I find this to be amusing. I cannot stop giggling at all the posts.

Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13 >

Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
44035 Topics
406362 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements