Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
#197412 - 10/26/06 04:48 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock! [Re: Linguascelesta]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
Quote:

I'd go for five o'clock for you if we're going on physical features alone.

Troj... I'd have to agree on the statement that Linguascelesta made about your physical features. And since I didn't have the opportunity to actual converse with you much, I can't weigh in on a much deeper level.

Now, anyone care to try and place me on the clock? I've been told many times it's not easy

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#197413 - 10/26/06 05:19 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock, for $200 ! [Re: Bruja]
Lust Offline

Quote:

Now, anyone care to try and place me on the clock? I've been told many times it's not easy

I will say, what is somewhere between 1 and 2 on the clock?
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#197414 - 10/26/06 05:26 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock, for $200 ! [Re: Lust]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
Quote:

Quote:

I will say, what is somewhere between 1 and 2 on the clock?

Absolutely fucking way off.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#197415 - 10/26/06 05:31 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock, for $200 ! [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Tier Instinct, I've gotten that a time or two ... but it's miles away from my personality, really.

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#197416 - 10/26/06 06:09 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock, for $200 ! [Re: Bruja]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
Quote:

Tier Instinct, I've gotten that a time or two ... but it's miles away from my personality, really.

Well, can't blame a guy for trying!

I guess you've really already given it away... but, you are absolutely exquisite, funny, and gentle in your posts here. Having never met you, if I had to guess, I would say 7.
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#197417 - 10/26/06 06:23 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock, for $200 ! [Re: Shade]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
Quote:

Quote:

Well, can't blame a guy for trying!

I guess you've really already given it away... but, you are absolutely exquisite, funny, and gentle in your posts here. Having never met you, if I had to guess, I would say 7.

Nope. 7 is getting on towards too much of a sausage shape.

She is slim but still with a feminine body. A graceful and delicate bone structure, too.

She is a 4.30 - 5. Take it from ole' UV.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#197418 - 10/26/06 06:42 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock, for $200 ! [Re: Bruja]
Lust Offline

I took this into consideration before posting. Your personality comes off as a 6 or 7 o'clock, but from looking at your avatar you seem very athletic.
I knew better than to try this, and generally would not try unless in a real-life setting.
I certainly did not mean any disrespect!
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�

#197419 - 10/26/06 06:43 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock, for $200 ! [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Lust Offline

Well, I knew if I was wrong you would be the first to let me know.

#197420 - 10/26/06 06:48 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock, for $200 ! [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Lust Offline

> She is a 4.30 - 5. Take it from ole' UV.
Damn, I was way off!
That is another lesson learned.

#197421 - 10/26/06 07:37 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock! [Re: Linguascelesta]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
11 seems to suit you, now that you mention it, though I am hardly the synthesizer clock expert.

I would tend to put myself closer to 5, offhand, yes. But, you're right that my personality is hard to type, just using the clock.

I will need to re-read the Satanic Witch at some point, because I notice that my views on it and what I glean from it always changes every few years.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#197422 - 10/26/06 07:46 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: TrojZyr]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Quote:

Hmm.

I'm tricky.

I think you "diagnosed" me before, a long time ago, and I saved your analysis, but I can't find it at the moment....

I would be a four, if we were just going on arms and neck. But, I wouldn't call myself a beanstalk, because I'm short, and I have a soft, fleshy torso, butt, and stomach, and I'm a C-cup. But, I'm not fat or pudgy, either.

..increasing with six and seven, the extremely soft marshmellow flesh which is characterized in woman by small lumps and dimples on the buttocks and thighs ...

Sounds a little bit like how you described your body .

I'd guess you're anywhere between a 6-9 range.

#197423 - 10/26/06 08:11 PM Re: Rocking Around The LaVey Synthesizer Clock, for $200 ! [Re: Lust]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Quote:

I certainly did not mean any disrespect!

Worry not, Tier Instinct ... no offense taken! It was actually a really good guess , but my personality does swing down to the lower part of the clock. As I've said, I can be tricky to place if you don't know me well.

Quote:

I guess you've really already given it away... but, you are absolutely exquisite, funny, and gentle in your posts here.

Thank you so much, shade1112, you are really very sweet.

#197424 - 10/26/06 08:14 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: tovasshi]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Well I have to admit, Magister Ventrue inspired it.

I read where he mentions that therse forums are to be used to discuss interesting and fun things, so I couldn't help but indulge.

Hmm..Tovasshi, you're a 8?

#197425 - 10/26/06 09:02 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: TrojZyr]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

I saw you. Still a four.

You're not tall, but that's irrelevant; you are very slight, and weight as you say is distributed "femininely." You're a thinker, and you like purpose. You're almost a textbook four, in my opinion.

#197426 - 10/26/06 10:56 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock I [Re: Unknown]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
Guess again

Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 13 >

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43981 Topics
406046 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements