Topic Options
#197550 - 10/25/06 08:54 PM LaVey Synthesizer Clock II
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Now in this post we will allow those who so desire to come forward and let people know their position on the clock to do so.

#197551 - 10/25/06 09:48 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock II [Re: Unknown]
Willow_NightEyes Offline

Loc: Ontario, Canada
I just finnished that chapter actually. I'm fairly certain I'm a 7 or 8, or just 7:30 if that's posible.
Darkest Dreams, - Willow NightEyes --------------------------------------- ~I don't talk with close-minded people; they tend to harbour brain fungus~ ---------------------------------------- Profesor: Nothing's impossible if you believe it; that's what being a scientist is all about! Kid: Nooo, that's what being a magical elf's all about.

#197552 - 10/25/06 09:51 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock II [Re: Unknown]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: Behind You
guess

La bonne cuisine est la base du véritable bonheur ~Escoffier~

Church of Satan

#197553 - 10/25/06 10:07 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock II [Re: tekku]
Willow_NightEyes Offline

Keep in mind I only read this chapter 30 min ago but II'd like to try...

You seem to thin to be from 4-10...
you seem too personable to be too close to 3...
you don't seem to be a complete 12...
So my guess would be 11 to go with your sense of humour, or 1 to go with your intelegence.

How'd I do?
Darkest Dreams, - Willow NightEyes --------------------------------------- ~I don't talk with close-minded people; they tend to harbour brain fungus~ ---------------------------------------- Profesor: Nothing's impossible if you believe it; that's what being a scientist is all about! Kid: Nooo, that's what being a magical elf's all about.

#197554 - 10/25/06 10:22 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock II [Re: Willow_NightEyes]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: Behind You
very good!

im a complete 12 o clock woman with humour sprinkled in at 11for added seasoning

Well done

La bonne cuisine est la base du véritable bonheur ~Escoffier~

Church of Satan

#197555 - 10/25/06 10:23 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock II [Re: tekku]
Willow_NightEyes Offline

thanks

#197556 - 10/25/06 10:27 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock II [Re: tekku]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Drats!

She beat me too it.

I got caught up in the other thread.

#197557 - 10/25/06 10:47 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock II [Re: Willow_NightEyes]
Willow_NightEyes Offline

I was just pondering if I might need to be more specific in face-to-face stuff to use the demonic self mirror technique. 1/4 of the clock is a fairly broad range.

#197558 - 10/26/06 09:33 PM Re: LaVey Synthesizer Clock II [Re: Unknown]
Danny Mc. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Taxationland
11, that's me. For those that know.
"To be born into this world a sentient, self-conscious and reasoning being, surrounded by inexhaustible glories in Nature, which we may comprehend, possess,enjoy; to be able to rise on the wings of a lofty imagination; to be able to get glimpses of the ideally perfect; to apprehend the Divine; it is to the development and enjoyment of these high powers that the young man is invited. How dare he refuse to qualify himself by the most perfect training of all his powers." Lyman J. Gage 1910

"Follow Me!", John M. (Delta).

"I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think." Something Magistra Isabel posted. laugh

Forum Stats
12014 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405205 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements