Topic Options
#198196 - 10/27/06 07:36 PM The Satanic Witch
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

This thread is started to open up a discussion on The Satanic Witch.

I have just finished it and, while hoping a few points are addressed here, I'll start with first impressions.

It is interesting that I have been practicing a form of witchcraft all my life. Men always seemed so easily affected by even the slightest suggestion of sex. The man who sells me jalapeno cornbread and unfailingly comments, “so you like it spicy eh?” and throws in a free cookie, gets to hint at sex in front of a pretty girl, and I get free baked goods.

My question to the forum is regarding resentment. I have occasionally been faced with a lot of anger from men who want more than is being offered. I do understand that this could be a maturity factor, on both our parts. But while reading the book, it struck me that a lot of men like to accept hints of sexual intrigue, but not recognize it as such. Acknowledging manipulation seems to bring out resentment.

Again, this has been my experience only infrequently, and I have not directly applied LaVey’s techniques as I have just been exposed to them. But any thoughts, comments, or critique would be welcome.

EDIT: If referring to a specific passage, a page number would be helpful. Thank you.

Edited by lexiphanic (10/27/06 07:40 PM)

#198197 - 10/27/06 08:00 PM Re: The Satanic Witch [Re: Zaftig]
redheadgrl Offline

Quote:

My question to the forum is regarding resentment. I have occasionally been faced with a lot of anger from men who want more than is being offered. I do understand that this could be a maturity factor, on both our parts. But while reading the book, it struck me that a lot of men like to accept hints of sexual intrigue, but not recognize it as such. Acknowledging manipulation seems to bring out resentment.
EDIT: If referring to a specific passage, a page number would be helpful. Thank you.

Do you reject these men and then they react with resentment or anger? What happens right before they react-is it to something you say or do that they react to or ?
If you're blantantly rejecting them then it makes perfect sense, especially if you've encouraged them and then you wallop their ego.
It helps to know how and when to appear to be a bit dense, make an effort to lighten things up a bit, or find a clever escape route.

#198198 - 10/27/06 08:50 PM Re: The Satanic Witch [Re: redheadgrl]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

Do you reject these men and then they react with resentment or anger? What happens right before they react-is it to something you say or do that they react to or ?

The few instances were this has happened was with 'friends'. I would call them friends-with-limits. They almost resent that you are sexy, even though that is what made them want to be friends with you in the first place. You can see it coming; they're going to make a move. And then it's time for me to move on. Occasionally, an angry man has felt he needed to confront me because I did not live up to his expectations.
I am always clear with my actions -and sometimes words- on my ultimate intentions. However, in my experience, some manipulation can go sour.

Again, I'm a novice.

#198199 - 10/27/06 09:25 PM Re: The Satanic Witch [Re: Zaftig]
redheadgrl Offline

As you start to sense the anger or frustration build, find a way to diffuse the situation...and take care not to be isolated with such a man-stick with groups, public places, and if the men are friends meet up with them with your own transportation. Even if you're in public it is wise to circulate to keep these situations at bay. If all else fails act as if you didn't hear their advances and bring up a new topic instead.
If a man makes a pest of himself by following you around, makes predatory attempts to herd you away from other men (or herd them away from you), or doesn't respond to several subtle or not-so-subtle clues then I would spare him no mercy.
There is a section in The Satanic Witch on taking advantage of men who think they're taking advantage of you (starts on page 190).

#198200 - 10/27/06 11:09 PM Re: The Satanic Witch [Re: redheadgrl]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Thank you for your feedback and useful advice.

I should clarify that this happens much less than it used to –as I have grown from experience and my already low tolerance for pushovers is now almost non-existant. Related to this is a quote from Magistra Blanche Barton: “Many young bottom-of-the-clock women who are looking for gothic strength in a man, can’t find it in the simpering she-males around them – so they manifest their Demonics themselves, dressing in black leather, black stockings and carrying a big black whip.” I do see myself reflected in these words. Perhaps, as I progress further in my education of Satanic philosophy, such things will be less of an annoyance.

#198201 - 10/28/06 12:22 PM Re: The Satanic Witch [Re: Zaftig]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Be careful of what you ask for. You just might get it!

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#198202 - 10/28/06 12:36 PM Re: The Satanic Witch [Re: Zaftig]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: Behind You
i shall first repeat what i said here satanic witch

If you have caused that resentment by your own actions, then you can hardly complain.

Dont forget you are a woman!
Putting everything aside, you are woman first and men will respond to you, be it positively or negatively, no matter what you do or dont do!

Its only natural

Put into practise and apply everything in the Satanic Witch
Open yourself to the raw carnality of our nature and build yourself within that. Learn to utilize it to your advantage

You will learn how to sense and deal with it all and it will become second nature to you.

again...Your a Satanic Witch...USE IT
Goodluck darlin!

La bonne cuisine est la base du véritable bonheur ~Escoffier~

Church of Satan

#198203 - 10/28/06 05:13 PM Re: The Satanic Witch [Re: tekku]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Your enthusiasm is infectious tekku, thank you.

I was so eager to discuss this book, I should have left it to simmer a few days before I posted. Your advice is sound.

#198204 - 10/28/06 05:14 PM Re: The Satanic Witch [Re: Phineas]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

Be careful of what you ask for. You just might get it!

Point taken, Magister. Thank you.

#198205 - 10/29/06 12:38 AM Re: The Satanic Witch [Re: Zaftig]
TheAbysmal Offline

I have not yet read The Satanic Witch, but I beleive I can still offer a sound perspective on your question of resentment. I also beleive this is just as applicable to women as it is men.

A person's act of resentment toward you, what you see as your declining to give him or her sex, he or she sees as his or her failure to obtain sex from you. Now, correct me if I am wrong, but I have never heard of anyone that liked rejection, especially from something as desirable as sex.

I do not like rejection, but I am confident--delluded?--enough in Myself to reallize it does not necessarilly point to any flaws in Me or My character. Some people invariably confront rejection with a sort of intraspection, and when they do not like what they see, they direct that resentment toward you, who have unwittingly helped them see their shortcomings. This sudden revelation of their flaws prompts them to compensate for their shortcomings. Now, after much self-improvement, they feel obligated to again solicit your sexual favors hoping that they have somehow overshadowed their shortcomings through the overinflation of their ego. Since your rejection was not necessarilly based on any shortcomings on their part, other than the fact that you were not attracted to them, or it was based on shortcomings that they could not possibly eclipse, this forms a nasty cycle. Congratulations. You have stalkers... or, perhpas just some annoying bastards that you would like to see go away.

What I find so intriguing about this cycle is that people seldom reallize their is nothing they can do to get what they want, just short of rape (or date rape, like there is a difference). I think that is just the kind of person that commits rape, too: One who is unwilling to accept rejection, and after repeated, hopeless attempts at making themselves attractive to what they want, spiral out of self control, instead opting to impose control over what they cannot have.

At twenty years old, I had an ugly, forty-something, crack mamma of a stalker Myself. She wanted to FUCK ME. I feel dirty just remembering it. Everything I did to reject her only made her want me more. She tried everything, as far as rape can go without it being called rape. It was aweful. Well, I have not yet read The Satanic Witch, and I had not even heard of it then, but I found something that worked for Me: I made Myself unattractive to her, in everyway way I could muster. Whatever she liked, I hated, and vica versa. I made sure My breath stank, I let the deodorant go... whatever I could think, and it eventually worked. She hooked up with someone that would give her crack for her blowjobs. Perfect match. Mutually assured destruction.

I cannot say if this would work for you, or if it is even something you would consider doing. Either way, get away any way you can. Far away. Nothing good can come from being near people like that.

Hail Satan!

Refuse to die.

#198206 - 10/29/06 05:13 AM Re: The Satanic Witch [Re: TheAbysmal]
Willow_NightEyes Offline

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Quote:

I let the deodorant go...

Oddly enough that one of the ways the Satanic Witch suggests to Attract a mate. Pherimone city.
Darkest Dreams, - Willow NightEyes --------------------------------------- ~I don't talk with close-minded people; they tend to harbour brain fungus~ ---------------------------------------- Profesor: Nothing's impossible if you believe it; that's what being a scientist is all about! Kid: Nooo, that's what being a magical elf's all about.

#198207 - 10/29/06 06:39 AM Re: The Satanic Witch [Re: Zaftig]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: Behind You
Your Welcome

La bonne cuisine est la base du véritable bonheur ~Escoffier~

Church of Satan

#198208 - 10/29/06 12:36 PM Re: The Satanic Witch [Re: Willow_NightEyes]
TheAbysmal Offline

Honestly, I seldom wear deodorant these days. If anything, maybe a spritz of my favorite cologne. Generally, you do not really need deodorant anyway, so long as you bathe regularly enough. I have even read that deodorants and especially antiprespirants can be linked to Alzheimer's disease. (Not sure how true that even is.)

I meant it in the sense that I made sure I stank pretty badly. Heh... for all I know, maybe I was making Myself more attractive to her by abstaining from it. :} In retrospect, I probably could have gotten rid of her more quickly by "going for it" and just "losing" my erection in front of her.

Refuse to die.

Forum Stats
12013 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405204 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements