Topic Options
#199452 - 11/02/06 01:43 AM Brimstone
DonVamp Offline
Tough Guy

Loc: Queens nyc
I tattooed the brimstone symbol on my left wrist to represent the left hand path.I read it was another satanic symbol used by the cos besides the Baphomet.I like to think of it as my marking and shows who I am.Is there anyone else who uses this symbol instead of the Baphomet?

#199453 - 11/02/06 02:13 AM Re: Brimstone [Re: DonVamp]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Here.
Is it something you designed yourself? Can you post a picture of your tattoo?

#199454 - 11/02/06 02:28 AM Re: Brimstone [Re: RandomStranger]
DonVamp Offline
Tough Guy

you can find the symbol in the satanic bible on page 25.
where the 9 satanic statements are written.i dont have a picture but it is of my own design,the bottom of the cross is sharp and is piercing the infinite symbol.the whole thing is shaded in black and rimmed in red.

#199455 - 11/02/06 03:10 AM Re: Brimstone [Re: DonVamp]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Here.
Quote:

you can find the symbol in the satanic bible on page 25.
where the 9 satanic statements are written.i dont have a picture but it is of my own design,the bottom of the cross is sharp and is piercing the infinite symbol.the whole thing is shaded in black and rimmed in red.

I what it is and even know of a few places to find it.

I was merely expressing an interest in seeing what yours looks like. It's always nice to see a bit of originality and uniqueness where tattoos are involved.

#199456 - 11/02/06 03:16 AM Re: Brimstone [Re: RandomStranger]
DonVamp Offline
Tough Guy

oh.i agree with you on that.i only get tattoos from my own design.
means alot more than just walking into a tatto parlor and seeing what you like.

#199457 - 11/02/06 05:57 AM Re: Brimstone [Re: DonVamp]
DarkApollyon Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Brighton, England
I had the Brimstone symbol tattooed on the outside of my left calf earlier this year. I chose it above a Baphomet for a couple of reasons - Firstly I quite like bold, simple tattoos that can be done all in black. Secondly I wear shorts all the time in Summer, including to work, and the Brimstone symbol is less contentious to most people.

I may of course choose to have a Baphomet tattoo at some time in the future - I have toyed with the idea of having a large one either on my chest or back, we shall see....

My latest tattoo was done only a couple of days ago on Halloween. I had Damien's birthmark from 'The Omen 666' done on my stomach. I had been thinking about this for a while, and had originally planned to have it done on 06.06.06, but I was in Derby that day with my Son in tow, making it impossible, so I saved it as a 'Halloween present' to myself!

Unfortunately I can't post any pictures of my tattoos at the moment, simply because I don't have any, and indeed don't even possess a camera at the present time, never having been particularly interested in photography!! That said it would be quite nice to get some taken of all my tattoos and maybe post some of them here!

#199458 - 11/02/06 06:03 AM Re: Brimstone [Re: DarkApollyon]
DonVamp Offline
Tough Guy

thank you for taking the time and replying to my post.
i agree with you in your choosing the Brimstone.i chose it for the same reason.i think it looks quite decent.i too am thinking of getting the baphomet as well either on the middle of my chest
or on my left upper forearm.on my right wrist i have a symbol i created when i was 14.when read right it spells my last name vamp out.

Edited by DonVamp (11/02/06 06:05 AM)

#199459 - 11/02/06 07:19 AM Re: Brimstone [Re: DonVamp]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Loc: unknown
I had the "Brimstone" symbol (the alchemic symbol of sulphur, sometimes known as the luciferian cross. A combination of the infinity symbol and the lorraine cross) tattooed upon my right wrist, with the word MAGUS above it. I designed this tattoo myself. And here is a picture ( I apologise for the size of the image):

#199460 - 11/02/06 10:29 AM Re: Brimstone [Re: DonVamp]
IRI Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Canada
I also have the brimstone symbol tattooed on my left shoulder. I chose it as well for its lesser magic value, in that only those that have taken the time to study really know what it's about.

I don't use the Baphomet as my primarily symbol but do wear a ring with it (Knights Templar version) and of course have one above my altar and a small medallion as just a keep sake.

I prefer to use the inverted pentagram and wear one daily under my shirt and have a larger one for ritual. That's the symbol I use. Dr. LaVey in, I believe Satan Speaks had an excellent Satanic interpretation of the inverted pentagram. The only thing I will comment on regarding inverted pentagrams is that you must be mindful of how the arms are intertwined as you will find two variations. One is the traditional LHP and the other design is a variation that was used by white lighters as a wiccan symbol but later abandoned because they didn't want to be bad witches. However, I have seen the LHP version being sold on e-Bay and occult shops as a Second Degree wiccan symbol still. There are more LHP pentagrams to be found than the old abandoned white light variety.

IRI

"Where do people in Hell tell each other to go?"

"If we are all gods children, why is Christ so special?"

Forum Stats
12010 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405199 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements