Topic Options
#19940 - 01/09/04 03:54 AM Testimonial
Lex_Satanicus Offline
Silly Goose

Loc: Here
Why I am a Satanist?
It all began when I was 6 years old. I was rised in a Protestant family in Colombia (S. America). My parents didn't get along at that time, so my mum went to France, brother lived with my dad and my dad's mum and I lived with my mum's sisters and mother. My grandmother and aunts were Catholics and I went to Church with them very often. I was very violent and had a psycological problem due to the departure of my mum. My grandmother used to call me "The Devil's child". Strangely, from there on, I began to show interest in the occult and I was still 7. I was told I was weird kid at school. When I turned 10, my parents were together again and I had a new little sister. I went through self-harm.
My cousin was a Satanist and I stole his Satanic Bible and from that moment I realised I had been living like in the Bible all of my life!
i had been baptised a Catholic at the age of 1 and forced to receive the Holy Communion at the age of 12.
I realised I was a Satanist but took it the wrong way.
I hadn't fully understood the tenets of Satanism, until last year, when I was on the Internet, searched for "Kill God" in Google and found Vexen Crabtree's website http://www.dpjs.co.uk/ and read a lot more about Satanism and the Church of Satan.
Then I began to live a proper and happy life, reveling on that gift!
Now I'm so happy!
All thanks to Satan!

Ave, Satanas!

#19941 - 01/09/04 11:15 AM Re: Testimonial [Re: Lex_Satanicus]
ochsenschaedel Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nürnberg, Germany
Interesting...
A few of the things you wrote raise some doubt:

I went through self-harm.
No Satanist would harm himself. A Satanist is the most important thing in his/her own life.

I stole his Satanic Bible
...did you mean to say "borrowed"?

"Kill God"
What's your beef with god? Unless you are contemplating suicide, I suggest you think that one over.

All in all, you need to do more research.
Solid, in depth research.

HS!
Markus

"A casual stroll through a lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. " ...Friedrich Nietzsche

#19943 - 01/09/04 10:18 PM Re: Testimonial [Re: Lex_Satanicus]
Malin_Wolf Offline
CoS Member

Loc: A sleepy little hollow in Flor...
Enough of the testimonial bullshit. This isn't Christianity or some other white light religion. Satanism is a lightning bolt of action, not complacency and faceless words.

#19944 - 01/09/04 11:32 PM Re: Testimonial [Re: Lex_Satanicus]
Citizen_Parker Offline
CoS Member

A certain song comes to mind...

"And another one bites the dust!"

Parker

Test Everything. Believe Nothing.

#19945 - 01/10/04 01:50 AM Re: Testimonial [Re: Lex_Satanicus]
Anonymous
Unregistered

{black preachers voice} TESTIFY! Can I get a AAAA-Men?

When I was 5, I really liked He-Man.
When I was 10, I really like G.I. Joe. Snake Eyes and Zartan were my favorite little toys to play with. Snake Eyes would always kick Zartans ass, except for the one time that Zartan kicked Snake Eyes in the groin and pushed him off the dresser into the carpet pit of death below.
When I was 12, I like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I liked Donatello the best. He had a big ole whoop-ass stick!
Now I'm 20something and I really like to think about all the incredibly stupid shit I did, said, and thought when I was younger.

#19946 - 01/10/04 04:18 AM Re: Testimonial
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
Psh..

Heman had it all going for him. And then Skeletor done messed it up for us with all that Satanism and stuff. I mean it's a good thing that the religous right got it pulled from the airwaves, else we might become self-adoring self-centered egoists. Good thing they saved us from that, huh?

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#19947 - 01/10/04 04:29 AM Re: Testimonial [Re: Lex_Satanicus]
YoungSoulRebel Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Ann Arbor, MI
WHY???????????????????????

Umm... Yeah, I guess this is a little more on-topic than telling everybody on the board that you're moving halfway across the world, but seriously, why are you telling people this?

How you behave on this board will tell others whether or not you're a Satanist -- not relaying some story about how you stole some family-member's copy of the Satanic Bible.

[edited to add]

OK, I'm certain this is just some troll trying to goof on us. After re-reading it, I refuse to believe this is guy is for real -- remember, photos on the Internet are easy to swipe and pass off as one's own.

Edited by Rozzlyn (01/10/04 04:35 AM)

"Usually when you ask somebody in college why they are there, they'll tell you it's to get an education. The truth of it is, they are there to get the degree so that they can get ahead in the rat race. Too many college radicals are two-timing punks."
- Abbie Hoffman

"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?"
- Charles M Schulz

“One of the great things about young people is that they do question, that they do care deeply about justice, and they they have open minds.”
- Zack de la Rocha

#19948 - 01/12/04 03:35 AM Re: Testimonial [Re: YoungSoulRebel]
Lex_Satanicus Offline
Silly Goose

Loc: Here
I wasn't living like a Satanist, I admit it. Self-herm is showing how "Sinful" I was (by commiting stupidity). Actually I wasn't a pre-teen when I was in the psychiatric therapy, I was just 10 years old and the cause of my problem was being unable to see my brother and my parents. Besides, that only lasted a few months, my mum came back from France and now I'm joyfully living in a happy family, I have achieved many significant things in life (Like graduating in CISCO) and have enjoyed life for long. Probably, like many Satanists, I was an angry Xtian and the reason I searched for "Kill God" was because I was tired and saw how depressing the worrld situataion had become in recente years and I hated "God". If a "God" existed, I reckon he would be an evil god and not an all-merciful-omnipresent one as Xtians paint it. What really matters is the present, isn't it? If I look over my shoulder at the past, I'm missing what's in front of Me! Am I right?

Edited by Camilo (01/12/04 03:35 AM)

#19949 - 01/12/04 03:57 AM Re: Testimonial [Re: Lex_Satanicus]
Stanton_Vetalas Offline

Loc: Teh 518
I always figured that, if god existed, maybe he just doesn't care.

I thought that since I was a kid because people were always saying "If god exists why am I so miserable?" and other shit like that, and I just thought, when did god ever come and tell everyone he was merciful, or hateful? Maybe he just doesn't care. Like a deadbeat father, or maybe he isn't even a being, but an energy or something without thought.

Cheers to a deadbeat father named God

#19950 - 01/12/04 08:04 AM Re: Testimonial [Re: YoungSoulRebel]
Knocko Offline

Loc: Michigan - Troll Country
I smell it, too.
"When the long winter nights come on and the wolves follow their meat into the lower valleys, he may be seen running at the head of the pack through the pale moonlight or glimmering borealis, leaping gigantic above his fellows, his great throat a-bellow as he sings a song of the younger world, which is the song of the pack. "Old longings nomadic leap, Chafing at custom's chain: Again from its brumal sleep Wakens the ferine strain."" -Jack London, The Call of the Wild

#19951 - 01/12/04 01:23 PM Re: Testimonial [Re: Lex_Satanicus]
Mason_Rust Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Michigan, USA
I wasn't living like a Satanist, I admit it. Self-herm is showing how "Sinful" I was (by commiting stupidity)...What really matters is the present, isn't it?

Satanism is like no other religion. Solipsism doesn't have to be assumptions made of others based on yourself. Perhaps the worst Solipsism that can be made concerning Satanism would be to assume that Satanism behaves the same way as the religion you are familiar with and brought up into.

The Satanic Sins do not work the same way as Christian sins. In Christianity, you can be a good Christian who follows all the rules, or a very bad Christian who brakes them and sins often...but either way, you are still a Christian. The same is not true in Satanism. There is no such thing as a "sinful" Satanist, (with respect to the Satanic Sins, not some other religion's dos and don'ts.) If a "satanist" isn't following the rules of Satanism, especially in major ways which are 180 degrees away from the nature of Satanism (such as "self harm") then they are not a Satanist.

There are no "bad" Satanists. You either are or you are not.

#19952 - 01/12/04 07:19 PM Re: Testimonial [Re: Stanton_Vetalas]
Anonymous
Unregistered

The most common Xtian come back of all time when folks ask "If god exists, why am I so <insert lonely, miserable, drug addicted, etc>?"
Most of those Xtians will only say "The Lord works in mysterious ways."
George Carlin has a good bit about that. Funny stuff.
If there was a God though, Slayer summed it up with 'God Hates Us All'.

Forum Stats
12013 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405204 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements