Topic Options
#199780 - 11/03/06 09:00 AM Pages not loading
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
I am getting a huge number of these errors when I click on links in this site. Just a blank white page with Error and this...

"FW-1 at ABYSS: Failed to connect to the WWW server"

I've got no clue what this means. I've tried clearing cookies, temp files, cache, rebooting etc. But it actually seems to be getting worse. Is this my connection? Any suggestions?
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#199781 - 11/08/06 04:22 AM Re: Pages not loading [Re: Shade]
OBh Offline
CoS Member

Experienced the same thing too... If you are using a web accelerator program you may try to turn it off for satannet.com domain, I tried it on my pc and seems for now things went back to normal.

#199782 - 11/08/06 06:25 PM Re: Pages not loading [Re: OBh]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
Is that something used with dial-up? I have a cable modem connection so I don't think I have a web accelerator program but have no idea...

Anyway, I'll see what I can find out. Thank so much for the suggestion!
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

Forum Stats
12216 Members
73 Forums
43998 Topics
406127 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements