So many things make me happy. So I will just list them until my fingers fall off.
1. Freshly cut wood
2. Freshly cut grass (not done by me is even better)
3. Walking in downtown Portland in the early morning
4. Playing World of Warcraft until my eyes get gummy
5. Listening to music for as much time as I can every day
6. Finding large amounts of silver dimes while dumping a bag in the hopper at work (right now, those are going for 9.5 x face value folks -- tax free income, wooo hooo)
7. Having stimulating conversation with those of like mind
8. A nice warm bed with a good woman on a cold morning
9. Graphically violent cinema (Ichi the Killer comes to mind)
10. A book so good that I have trouble putting it down and I lose track of time
**THUD** (fingers fell off one hand)
Edited by statementofnine (06/20/07 07:43 PM)
Edit Reason: double words
Everyone learns faster on fire.