Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#20138 - 01/13/04 12:59 AM Re: In effect... [Re: Magister_Lang]
Anonymous
Unregistered

This was my farewell!

Edited by Reverend_Lang (01/13/04 03:57 AM)

#20139 - 01/13/04 01:39 AM For one.
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
This is not a democracy, it is a dictatorship. Reverend Lang is one of the dictators. He dictated that Raven's post was drivel, because it was, and deleted the pigslop.

He did us a favor. Thank you Reverend Lang.

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#20140 - 01/13/04 01:45 AM Re: In effect...
C_D_McKinna Offline
CoS Member

Loc: San Diego, CA
Where in the Hell do you people come from?

First off, I think a Reverend of the Church of Satan has a pretty good grasp on what Satanism is about.

Furthermore, and I realize this is a very difficult concept to grasp, but...

Reverand Ventrue's message board = Reverand Ventrue's delegated moderators = moderators' way or the high way!

This is not a democracy! You have no "rights" here!

Take your whining elsewhere!

"Well done is better than well said"

- Benjamin Franklin

#20141 - 01/13/04 02:08 AM Re: In effect...
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
Read the thread The Church of Satan and “people” by Reverend Svengali. That will give you an answer to your question.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#20142 - 01/13/04 02:28 AM Re: In effect...
Citizen Jonesy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Palm Springs, California, USA
Quote:

Why do you insist on deleting posts that challenge the ranks here? That might be expected in a christian forum but here it seems a bit weak.

Because he's one of the moderators and because he CAN !!!

Quote:

And I agree with what Raven said 100% this is a issue that does need attention becuase you just did exactly what he said you would do.

Probably he knew he was going to say something that was out of line.

Quote:

You only let posts stay that you want people to read and are beneficial to the control of the church and its members. Anything that defiles your definition of satanism is shunned without explaination.

While I don't agree with the idea that they control the members (which is certainly not true) our definition of Satanism IS Satanism. Don't like it, don't play with us. Find another sandbox.

Quote:

Are you that intimidated by one mans power of insight that you cant even let the post stay here for our analysis.

No, but we do get angry and annoyed when someone says something really stupid.

Quote:

We do have minds of our own you realize and to censor this forum seems a tad controling. I was very interested in what he was saying and in many ways relate to his philosophy.

Dem's da breaks, dude. Tough shit.

Quote:

So I guess Im not a satanist either by your standards. But like he said thats fine with me I know what I am.

Ok. Bye.

Quote:

HS!

Didn't you just say that you weren't a Satanist?
Webmaster
The 8FoldPath Network-Just updated

#20143 - 01/13/04 02:34 AM Re: Thank you! [Re: Nemo]
Citizen Jonesy Offline
CoS Member

HOLY SHIT!!!!

We have a door?

When did that get installed?

Isn't there someone in charge of letting us know that we have a damn door now?!

Webmaster

#20144 - 01/13/04 02:35 AM Re: How we came to our perspective. [Re: Nemo]
Citizen Jonesy Offline
CoS Member

I took the bus
Webmaster

#20145 - 01/13/04 03:42 AM Re: In effect...
Bastard_Child Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Montana, USA
Why do you insist on deleting posts that challenge the ranks here?
Because insolence and stupidity are not appreciated nor tolerated here.

Anything that defiles your definition of satanism is shunned without explaination.
You just don't want to hear or understand anyone's explanations. Do you?

Are you that intimidated by one mans power of insight that you cant even let the post stay here for our analysis
Oh pulleeeaase, do not flatter yourself, I may vomit quite profusely.

So I guess Im not a satanist either by your standards.
Okay, now that this has been established, go away please.

But like he said thats fine with me I know what I am.
Well, I for one, am overjoyed that you know who you are. I certainly have my doubts...

#20146 - 01/13/04 04:06 AM Re: In effect... [Re: Bastard_Child]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
Thank-you all who supported that decision. HS!
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#20147 - 01/13/04 04:15 AM Re: In effect... [Re: Magister_Lang]
Bastard_Child Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Montana, USA
Absolutely! You are welcome Reverend!

#20148 - 01/13/04 04:18 AM Re: Observations and questions about Satanism
Stanton_Vetalas Offline

Loc: Teh 518
Quote:

"If you find elements of Satanism do not appeal to you, then you are probably not a Satanist. No big deal. Go do something else."

So your telling all of us whom some take your words a bit more to heart than others that if we doubt any aspect of satanism we are not a satanist and should just go away...... this is what you meant right. Just making sure.

~B~

Sorry if this was already said, but I think the correct, simple answer to this, is "Yes."

It's been stated in this thread alone several times, that, Satanists are Satanist by nature. If you disagree with parts of Satanism, then you wouldn't be a Satanist. If you don't have a strong mistrust of people, you don't call yourself a Misanthropist. If you're going to let people go every time they commit a crime that you think should be legal, you shouldn't be a cop. (Heh, yes. Shouldn't. I say shouldn't because, well, look at cops.)

Then again most Christians (along with several other religions and philosophies) don't agree with millions of aspects of Christianity, but stay Christian. So I can understand if this is a hard concept to grasp. (Example: The aposcles creed, or niscene.. I dont recall.. states that jesus died and went to hell and then was resurrected. When I had to memorize it for school my mom said "Wait... you dont believe that right? Then don't say it..." but she is still Catholic.)

Satanism is just a name that groups together a certain mind state that has always existed.

Here's a phrase you should take into concideration:

"All or Nothing"

Edited by MentalPause (01/13/04 05:55 AM)

#20149 - 01/13/04 01:35 PM Re: In effect... [Re: Magister_Lang]
Citizen Jonesy Offline
CoS Member

You're one of the ones who are in charge here.

We're all overjoyed when you toss a shit disturber from our midst!
Webmaster

#20150 - 01/13/04 03:30 PM Re: In effect... [Re: Citizen Jonesy]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
I'll second that.

That new door that was installed sure has a lot of ass-prints on it already.

Hail!

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#20151 - 01/13/04 08:17 PM Re: In effect... [Re: Magister_Lang]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
I am glad you are here to remove them. This is your playing field and people should understand your rules. I for one enjoy it when you clean house.

Thank you, Reverend.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#20152 - 01/13/04 11:34 PM Re: Taking the bus. [Re: Citizen Jonesy]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
Wish they had seatbelts.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43881 Topics
404446 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM