Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#20292 - 01/11/04 10:52 PM Re: Baptism - your opinions please [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
C_D_McKinna Offline
CoS Member

Loc: San Diego, CA
Should have read this before I commented.

"Well done is better than well said"

- Benjamin Franklin

#20293 - 01/11/04 10:54 PM Re: Baptism - your opinions please
C_D_McKinna Offline
CoS Member

Loc: San Diego, CA
Are you going to be offended when High Priest Gilmore releases the "Satanic Scriptures" too?

It really isn't rocket science.

"Well done is better than well said"

- Benjamin Franklin

#20294 - 01/12/04 10:58 AM Re: Baptism - your opinions please [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I dont object about anything regarding any rites. I was looking for an answer to a pretty commonly asked question I get from others NOT on this board. I dont tell people my opinion and mark it as documented fact. Im looking for documented facts. I can assume the same thing you assume right now and for the most part thats what I have done... I want the facts... and if they are the same as what I have already assumed than ok. If they are not than ok. The point is that nobody that replied really knows the facts.... If im wrong and someone here that already posted does know the facts please prove it to us and show us the documented proof that it is fact. Would it be ok to just never know? It would with me but Ill never except opinion as fact thats just silly.

The "permanently out of luck" remark was not that clever nor funny. I kind of giggled at first but after a second of thinking about the best friend I just lost 2 weeks ago I thought It REALLY SUCKED!.

I agree that there has to be someone here that holds the facts regarding this and Ill wait patiently until that person reveals them to us. You may think this is a basic understanding.... Im not sure how you judge knowledge.... I treat knowledge like loving 2 children... Both can be very different but I would never favor nor love one more than the other. They must be treated as ONE and knowledge must be shown the same respect. Im going to assume, like I said... that nobody thats replied "so far" really knows for sure... which is really just ok with me at this point. So if any of you Rev's / Magister / Magistra Peggy N..... know the absolute documented facts please let us know. Thanks. and if the answers to this question have not been documented and we can only speculate then just say so and we can move away from this subject with the answer that "there is no answer" for good.

~B~

#20295 - 01/12/04 11:12 AM Re: Baptism - your opinions please [Re: C_D_McKinna]
Anonymous
Unregistered

LMAO *jeopardy music*

Still waiting for the facts.........

*satanic cheeleaders*
R- E- V- E- R- E- N- D ...reverened! help us!

#20297 - 01/12/04 12:56 PM Re: Baptism - your opinions please
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
Your question has been answered sufficiently and accurately by Jack_Malebranche and others. We do not spoonfeed on demand here.

If we take on the label of being Satanists I doubt we have a problem with word issues. That's part of what makes us so. Get over it!
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12195 Members
73 Forums
43972 Topics
405992 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements