Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#203008 - 11/17/06 03:44 PM For The Witches
Lust Offline

I would like to ask the Witches here, if any of you have practiced with what Doktor LaVey called a doggie-bag, in The Satanic Witch, Chapter 3. E.S.P.: Extra Sensual Projection, (On the importance of Odors)?
I find this very fascinating, and would like to read some of your stories using this very effective method, if you would like to tell them.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#203009 - 11/17/06 08:16 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Here
With all due respect to Dr.Lavey I shower regularly, wear clean panties a light deodorant and either cologne or perfumed oils and expect nothing less from my partner man or woman.
Sorry not a fan of body odors..
What about you?

"Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it."

Church of Satan

#203010 - 11/17/06 09:12 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: gypsy]
Lust Offline

I too shower on a regular basis, and put on clean boxer shorts.

As Doktor LaVey pointed out though, "THE SCENTS YOU LIKE BEST ON YOURSELF ARE INCONSEQUENTIAL."

Reading back over The Satanic Witch, this subject has always stood out as rather taboo. I just wanted to see if any of the Witches here, have applied this, and would like to share some of the results.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�

#203011 - 11/17/06 09:46 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

I haven't applied his theories directly as I just read the book a few weeks ago.

However, I did have an experience that relates. I was on a date with a boy with whom I had a strong physical attraction. (And by date, I mean that hanging-out-at-a-bar thing that was so common when I was twenty). We head back to his place after some dancing, and in the cab I say, "Ugh I smell like sweat and beer."
To which he responds with a smirk, "You promise?"
It was the sexual tension that made the body odour not just tolerable but kind of appealing.

I always say I like the smell of fresh sweat on a man, not stank, old sweat. I rely on good old soap and water regularly, as perfumes give me migraines.

#203012 - 11/17/06 09:57 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Hydra_M_Star Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC
Most if not all of my stories are not tame enough for this section of the board, or sadly perhaps not even for some of my fellow witches.

Let's just say this. I don't shower daily, for one thing it dries out my skin and hair and for another it takes away all of my natural scents which is most unatural and mildly distressing to me. I'm one of those rare people that actually likes the scent of their own body. I always wear unscented deodorant and I am very careful about the scent of my shampoo. I hardly ever wear purfume and when I do it is always a light-weight food scented one.

As for the naughty little bag you are speaking of, I have with success used the method discribed in the book and have tested out my own tricks... I don't give away my tricks to the general public.

If this sounds "nasty" to any of the other ladies around this board, I have to question how intouch with your animal self you really are and thank you for making my job all that much easier.

Edited by Hydra_M_Star (11/17/06 10:00 PM)

#203013 - 11/17/06 10:04 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

As Doktor LaVey pointed out though, "THE SCENTS YOU LIKE BEST ON YOURSELF ARE INCONSEQUENTIAL ."

Don't you think it's a matter of personal choice? I repeat with all due respect to the good Doktor if he suggested picking my nose and chewing it do you think I'd try It.?

By the way what's with the CAPS??

Church of Satan

#203014 - 11/17/06 10:16 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Hydra_M_Star]
Lust Offline

I thank you Hydra_M_Star, for your informative, and yet secretive reply.

I can respect that you would not want to share your secrets, but I am willing to bet that you have peeked some curiosity.

#203015 - 11/17/06 10:17 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: gypsy]
Hydra_M_Star Offline
CoS Member

If you don't mind me asking have you tried anything from the book?

It is just that you seem so unwilling to see the other side of this matter, perhaps it is just the way things were phrased, and appear to look upon the whole thing as a joke or beneath you.

Oh, and by the way I read a study last year out of Germany that said picking your nose and eating it helps to bust your immune sytem.

#203016 - 11/17/06 10:22 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Hydra_M_Star]
Magnus Offline

Loc: South America
Quote:

Oh, and by the way I read a study last year out of Germany that said picking your nose and eating it helps to bust your immune sytem

So does sex. Tough choice

#203017 - 11/17/06 10:28 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: gypsy]
Lust Offline

Quote:

Don't you think it's a matter of personal choice?

Of course I do, and I respect yours.

I used the caps because that's the way it's written in The Satanic Witch.

#203018 - 11/17/06 10:35 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Magnus]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
I have tried each way and both with much success.

I have gained the opposite and same sex by being very clean and wearing of my body lotions, perfumes etc.

I have gained the opposite sex by being 'me' for a few days and when I say me I did do PTO's but did not wear perfume and the like.

I was with a man who once told me I smelled like 'oranges'. This apparently is my 'natural' scent as I have heard it more than once.

I thought my scent would be quite offensive but to the contrary is turns some men on.

However, I as Gypsy stated wear clean panties, I shower on a regular basis because this is what suits 'ME' best.

If I ever have trouble in the man or woman department for that matter perhaps I'll go back to my natural animal scent.

Until then? Bring on the soap, bring on the hot water and the finest of scented perfumes. I enjoy them.

I also like to pamper myself because it makes ME feel good and there certainly isn't anything wrong with that.

Besides, I'm always afraid of getting into an accident and having the paramedics find me in dirty panties. I wonder... would they think it was appauling or would they try to molest my dead corpse?

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#203019 - 11/17/06 10:44 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Many here seem perplexed that Herr Doktor "ordered" gals not to bathe. Not so. Take a closer look. That was meant for "special" occassions, ie as when on the prowl.

On the other hand, if you prefer not to bathe regularly there is a group that would love to have you: the pagans and wiccans.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#203020 - 11/17/06 10:49 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Hydra_M_Star]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

It is just that you seem so unwilling to see the other side of this matter, perhaps it is just the way things were phrased, and appear to look upon the whole thing as a joke or beneath you.

Other side? What other side? What I am suggesting is that this particular subject (Odor and such) was most likely a personal thing/fetish perhaps of the good Doc. and I have absolutely no problem with it. I do however have a problem with those who would suggest that everything and anything written by Doctor Lavey is the Law.
If it works for you that's great and that's your choice. To suggest that I "look upon the whole thing as a joke or beneath me" is to suggest that you know nothing about me, so read into it whatever you please.

Quote:

Oh, and by the way I read a study last year out of Germany that said picking your nose and eating it helps to bust your immune sytem.

I do everything I can to boost my immune sytem thank you very much.

Church of Satan

#203021 - 11/17/06 11:48 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
leonor Offline

Loc: Portugal
I enjoy bathing and clean panties, definitely. I truly hate smelly people.

But I do remember this particular guy I used to be together with. He had to leave early in the morning for work even on week-ends. I remember that during week-ends I didn't have to go to work, I'd shower only late at night just to smell that scent of sex for a couple of hours. I remember we used to go out after making love and never had a shower.

Scents are truly important to me. Not only perfumes, but the scents in my house as well. My perfumes are sweet and strong because my scent is also strong and cologne will simply vanish after a couple of hours. Yet, I think I do relate with that kind of fragrances. My favorite scent at home is vanilla. I burn vanilla candles regularly.

Carrying a "bottle of pheromones" in my neck sounds too much premeditation to me. I do not go out to seduce. That's something I engage at my discretion or simply don't. I probably enjoy nighttime too much to confine it. I'm the kind of person that pays no attention to what interests me not. And I mean no attention at all. I go out alone very often, for many years. And I enjoy it LOADS. To know how to ignore or not ignore people is good for lone nightwalkers as me.

Surely I'm considering the idea of making a couple of experiments, but that's another story. It's part of my learning. i.e. Sex Magic without Sanctimony interests me A LOT! I remember reading about that particular coat ritual on TSW and going WOW. This is going to be great!

Not the scents thingy no. Not just like that.
You happen to concentrate on bodily scents at certain occasions.

HS
october1560

Edited by leonor (11/17/06 11:50 PM)
Time does not imply evolution. Very true. We are stepping back. One generates haunting monsters that generate haunting monsters on an endless spiral of misunderstanding, unsolved needs, moral amulets eradicating both the sickness and the cure.
I see a bunch of men raging at the void, haunted by their own inventions. Absurd. Totally absurd.

#203022 - 11/18/06 12:08 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

I would like to ask the Witches here, if any of you have practiced with what Doktor LaVey called a doggie-bag, in The Satanic Witch, Chapter 3. E.S.P.: Extra Sensual Projection, (On the importance of Odors)?
I find this very fascinating, and would like to read some of your stories using this very effective method, if you would like to tell them.

Some people take this advice out of context. Dr. LaVey did not mean that women should be filthy. That definitely will not yeild good results. He stresses that natural body scents are attractive. Scrubbing all of your body scents away and replacing them with artificial ones will not yield potent results for attraction. Obsessive douching, scented panty liners and a ton of perfume is not good for you. The only odors that you should be concerned with is bad breath odor, smelly feet (unless your loved one has a fetish for it), dirty clothes and old sweat.

I can't say Anton LaVey had a filth fetish. He just loved the scent of natural female sex. Panties do not have to be dirty. When he wrote "Ode to the Panty Shield" he was expressing the delight of a natural panty stain that was appealing and not offensive smelling...just natural. Panty stains to him, probably was something very primal that suggested the women was excited. It was dirty in a good way!

I haven't tried the doggie-bag technique myself but I've thought about it. Men do normally flock to me during my moon cycle. It's natural and happens to us all. I am not obsessive with female hygiene. I don't have to be because I have a natural light scent and I eat well. I also bathe every day but I'm not obsessive with perfume. I prefer light fruity or flowery scents that compliment my natural body scent, not masking it. It takes a lot of guts to employ all of the formulas in The Satanic Witch and I applaud all of the Witches who have the guts to do it!

#203023 - 11/18/06 12:39 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
I haven't tried the doggy bag thing persay... I accidentally forgot to have a shower one morning durring my period and went to school smelling er, not so fresh... I got quite a bit of attention. Guys bought me lunch for the whole week. I tend to smell like food as I like to cook. I once sprinkled garlic powder on my shirt, that worked quite well as did the time I went to a pig roast and smelt like roasted ham all day. I would say the roasted ham scent worked better. Men just can't seem to back away from a woman who smells like roasted meat.

#203024 - 11/18/06 12:42 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: tovasshi]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

Men just can't seem to back away from a woman who smells like roasted meat.

Oh yeah. Grass and gasoline too!

#203025 - 11/18/06 01:15 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
redheadgrl Offline

I haven't done this up to this point. If the circumstances warrant it, then I don't see a problem with it. Sex does enhance the immune system, after all.

I shower daily because I'm hot-natured and unable to sleep well unless my head is cooled off and the ambient temperature is low. I wear perfume because I've loved a particular scent for 7 years now, men have given me lots of compliments on the way I smell, it is harmonious with my natural scent and I have a very sensitive nose (I'd rather smell my perfume than the random scents of others passing by).

#203026 - 11/18/06 02:24 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: Behind You
I havent employed the doggy bag method as I havent had the need for it at all, however, I have taken ALOT of lessons from the Satanic Witch and they have become a part of me and I do these things without having to think about them to make sure I get who I want and when I want them, be they male or female.
If I want you, I will have you

In regards to odors, I am very sensitive to smell and can normally smell a person coming before I see or hear them.

On guys, I really cant stand the overt sweat smell, stinky or not. The only way it turns me on is if, as Dr LaVey has put it, I'm attracted to the type of pheromones his sweat smell gives out.
In that case, I'm a lioness ready to attack!

On women, I really do hate the fact that most women, whether it suits them or not, wear a really pungent floral type perfume.
Its offensive to say the least.

With both sexes, I personally prefer the natural body smell with a slight whiff of their chosen scent (if it suits them) otherwise I'm turned off.
The smells that attract me the most are more along the lines of natural musky, earthy and woody scents.

I will agree with what some of the other women have already said in regards to the Menstrual Cycle. When I have my monthly's, Men flock like there is no tomorrow and Women are repelled unless they are Bi or Gay.

I would recommend to every woman, that when she goes out on the prowl or just out and about for the evening, if wearing a dress, have a shower but dont wash down there and go out without wearing panties.
The energy your giving off with your heightened sense of sexual awareness and your natural smell, the response will knock your heels off

As far as my own personal hygiene and body odour stand.
I normally dont sweat much nor do I wear a perfumery on me, I pretty much stick to my normal daily showers and deodorant for normal days and dab on a bit of my signature scent behind my ears and my wrists when i go out.

La bonne cuisine est la base du vritable bonheur ~Escoffier~

Church of Satan

#203027 - 11/18/06 02:40 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
Quote:

It works for Warlocks, too.

"Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine. ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#203028 - 11/18/06 09:28 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Coast, USA.
I say if you want to stink, go for it.

Just be mindful of the context and consequences.

One thing that people aren't considering is that sexually speaking, odor of a more synthetic breed has been conditioned into society as "normal."

Nature is no longer allowed to flourish and is no longer "natural."

Odor is now either repulsive or pleasing; all according to the latest fashion of course.

Unfortunately, reality doesn't provide the prospective Witch or Warlock with a plethora of options. Either you run the risk of alienating your target, or with a little luck you'll find that rare specimen that still identifies with a bygone scent.

I'd also like to point out that when Dr. LaVey formulated his theory, odor wasn't as fashionably commercialized. It's another sign that society is controlled by the media.

We know that natural scent is sexually appealing, however, the majority (where sexual partners usually originate by default) of society is so conditioned, they will become repulsed simply because they think it's the "right" thing to do.

Either way you slice it, you need to remember that personal preference is important, and most people prefer popular scent, so unless you're familiar with your target, I wouldn't recommend deliberately cultivating an odor of perceived stench.

If your partner can be ascertained to enjoy such natural scent, then it's only natural that you comply, however.

Edit: Just to make it perfectly clear, I'm aware that naturally produced pheromones can act like an aphrodisiac, I just think that we need to be careful how we apply this fact. And like I said, I think it's important to be aware of the context, situation and environment. In replies to other posters, I have provided the reasons for my opinion.

I very well might be missing the mark? - directed at anyone.

Edited by AmbientLogic (11/18/06 06:06 PM)

#203029 - 11/18/06 10:57 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Poetaster]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

One thing that people aren't considering is that sexually speaking, odor of a more synthetic breed has been conditioned into society as "normal."

Nature is no longer allowed to flourish and is no longer "natural."

Odor is now either repulsive or pleasing; all according to the latest fashion of course.

Unfortunately, reality doesn't provide the prospective Witch or Warlock with a plethora of options. Either you run the risk of alienating your target, or with a little luck you'll find that rare specimen that still identifies with a bygone scent.

I'd like to mention that the thing here is that it works. Reality is actually the opposite as you would like to paint it.

You shouldn't smell like a sewer because you haven't showered in three months. The point here is not to completely de-odorise yourself.

If you aren't physically dirty, there is no reason to scrub off all your natural salts and scents.

It's been shown in studies that humans emit pheromones and these eminate primarily from the genitals, and the underarms. Scent in mammals is the Universal Fetish. Human pheromones are odorless. If you are scrubbing your body down every single day with body washes, smearing stick anti-persperant under your arms, and wearing perfumes that use such things as rodent musks, you are going to end up attracting people that are not your "type".

And on top of that 90% of the people in the US use anti-persperants and destroy their pheromones, and inhibit their lymph function doing this. And people wonder why relationship "problems" are so prevalent. They're killing off the messenger of attraction, and then supplanting it with a smell that is going to repulse someone that they'd be really compatible with.

Quote:

I'd also like to point out that when Dr. LaVey formulated his theory, odor wasn't as fashionably commercialized. It's another sign that society is controlled by the media.

We know that natural scent is sexually appealing, however, the majority (where sexual partners usually originate by default) of society is so conditioned, they will become repulsed simply because they think it's the "right" thing to do.

What are you talking about?

The 1960's and 1970's had the worst of the worst when it came to un-stinky.

We're talking about people that made a big deal about "ring around the collar".

It was during this time when stick deodorant and anti-persperant came into predominance with TV ads proclaiming loudly that women found men's underarms a "turn off when I get close".

Bullshit.

Women love to sniff sweaty t-shirts as much as I like to stick my nose in women's panties.

Again, you shouldn't smell like a sewer. If you don't wash for three days and you smell like a sweaty yak, you have chemical imbalances. You either need to drink more water, stop using anti-perspirant, start taking a vitamin and mineral supplement, or eat less meat.

Quote:

Either way you slice it, you need to remember that personal preference is important, and most people prefer popular scent, so unless you're familiar with your target, I wouldn't recommend deliberately cultivating an odor of perceived stench.

So, in essence, one should throw out the baby with the bathwater because herdlings don't know any better?

This is putting the cart before the horse.

The opposite sex is going to find your "unholy stenche" attractive. This is the whole point. If you are a dominant male or female, you are going to offend the noses of the same sex, and they are going to make a big deal about it and demand that you deodorise yourself to make themselves mor comfortable in their own odorless submission.

Anton LaVey came up with the "doggie bag" talisman, because it was an unobtrusive way to employ female scent as exuded during her menstrual cycle, without actually having to be on her period. Yeah, it's gonna smell bad to the Witch, but it won't be really noticed in an "Jesus Christ what is that smell?" kind of way by men. Men are attracted to women on their period ANYWAY because a woman is emitting all kinds of olfactory(sp) "goodies".

Witch is the whole point.

The idea here is to harness that "forbidden" power of natural human "stink" and get it to work for the Witch or Warlock.

"Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine. ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

#203030 - 11/18/06 11:15 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

All good points, and none of which are within my direct experience.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this subject.

One point, however, I'm not trying to "paint" reality any which way, only pointing out how reality is.

All the studies and think-tanks in the world won't change the fact that conditioned responses are prevalent within this particular area.

If you've been fortunate to find people that aren't turned off by your natural scent, then I think that's excellent.

I, however, have not had that luck - I've tried.

Quote:

So, in essence, one should throw out the baby with the bathwater because herdlings don't know any better?

Context is important.

Knowing that something can work doesn't mean that it will; and in this case I've never seen it work (personally), so I'm fairly biased.

This is why I pointed out that if you can ascertain that someone is or would be attracted to a more natural scent, then by all means project it. However, going all-natural in a world of conditioned responses to fashionable scent is a sure path to rejection.

This is all a personal perspective, though. I'd rather go the easy route sexually (the herd), than spend all night hunting for the person who knows the case-studies and science behind natural odor, and is attracted to that.

Come on, let's be realistic here.

I'm really not trying to be contentious, but this is just baffling to me.
"People who harbor strong convictions without evidence belong at the margins of our societies, not in our halls of power. The only thing we should respect in a persons faith is his desire for a better life in this world; we need never have respected his certainty that one awaits him in the next."

- Sam Harris

#203031 - 11/18/06 01:00 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
Lust Offline

Quote:

Quote:

Would you like to elaborate?

#203032 - 11/18/06 01:39 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Carkosa]
Lust Offline

Quote:

It takes a lot of guts to employ all of the formulas in The Satanic Witch and I applaud all of the Witches who have the guts to do it!

As do I!

#203033 - 11/18/06 01:45 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Carkosa]
Lust Offline

Gasoline struck me as odd when I first read it, but the more that I think about it the more it makes sense.

#203034 - 11/18/06 01:50 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: tekku]
Lust Offline

Quote:

The smells that attract me the most are more along the lines of natural musky, earthy and woody scents.

This is interesting indeed.

#203035 - 11/18/06 01:56 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Poetaster]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
Quote:

Quote:

This is all a personal perspective, though. I'd rather go the easy route sexually (the herd), than spend all night hunting for the person who knows the case-studies and science behind natural odor, and is attracted to that.

I'm VERY confused about what you think is going on here.

Both of the sentences I've quoted seem to imply that you think that people learn to be attracted to pheromones. Like, they haven't broken through their conditioning and discovered from books ("case studies and science") that they really should be attracted to body scent; and when they do, they choose to cast off their social conditioning -- they decide by some intellectual act to MAKE pheromones attractive to themselves.

That is so strange that I can't fathom how it could really be what you intend to say. No one reacts with revulsion to pheromone-bearing scent "simply because they think it's the 'right' thing to do". People don't get conditioned out of their own natures, and you can't return to your nature by some kind of fiat.

But perhaps you mean something else?

Edited by reprobate (11/18/06 02:12 PM)

#203036 - 11/18/06 02:09 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
Quote:

Quote:

The information provided in TSW works for men as well as women. You just have to know how to extrapolate the data and apply it to the masculine form rather than the female form.

Edited by xDravenx (11/18/06 02:10 PM)

#203037 - 11/18/06 02:14 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

Women love to sniff sweaty t-shirts as much as I like to stick my nose in women's panties.

Yes. And the first time I mentioned this to one of my girl friends (a big mistake) the look of horror on her face was priceless.
The smell immediately transports you to memories of them, either talking or flirting or making love.

I bet few people like filth, but even a few hours of clothes worn by someone you're attracted to absorbs their scents. It's quite erotic.

#203038 - 11/18/06 02:29 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: gypsy]
Hydra_M_Star Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

What I am suggesting is that this particular subject (Odor and such) was most likely a personal thing/fetish perhaps of the good Doc.

Or it could be part of our animal nature. Most animals use scent in some form as part of their mating rituals. If you don't then it is you that is the odd one out, not Dr. LaVey.

I no longer have to read into anything, your reply to my simple suggestion has proven that you have a negative attitude and negative view of the whole subjest, possilbe the whole book. You cannot even see that your view (or side of things) isn't the only view (or side of things). We have a word for that in Satanism. Do you know what that is?

And it is not a matter of taking everything he wrote as law, but if you have admited to not trying something and are completely unwilling to ever try it, how can you say that it isn't? Doing this does not make you a free thinking, which I imagine is the impression you are trying to make with such statements, it actually makes you closed minded.

Either way I'm done with this. Take all the baths you like and cover yourself in all the false scents you like. I'm sure the men in your life have told you how much they love it. Just like I'm sure they have all told you the truth if asked how you look in a certain style or outfit. Men are such honest creatures when it comes to these things.

#203039 - 11/18/06 02:45 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Zaftig]
coralie011 Offline

Loc: Las Vegas
This is so true when my hubby gets home from work (he is a tile setter) he has to peel me off of him.... Yummy...

#203040 - 11/18/06 02:50 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Mr_47]
Lust Offline

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The information provided in TSW works for men as well as women. You just have to know how to extrapolate the data and apply it to the masculine form rather than the female form.

This I understand, but the topic in question is the doggie-bag. Now if a man were to wear such a thing it would only attract other straight men. Being a straight man this is how I would percieve this, so I cannot see the advantages of a man, straight, or gay, using the doggie-bag, can you?

#203041 - 11/18/06 03:05 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Evil_Eve]
Hydra_M_Star Offline
CoS Member

Well at least you gave it a try before judging it.

I would say it is likely a matter of not over doing it on either side. I don't think anyone is suggesting that you should walk around smelling like a street person, but too much purfume to me is nearly a bad.

As for the underwear thing. I too am all for changing them. Not because of smell, but because of the raised risk of yeast infection.

As for your panties being clean when you die. Due to way the way body shuts down we are all likely to go out of this world with soiled underwear rather we started the day with them or not.

#203042 - 11/18/06 03:07 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Magnus]
Hydra_M_Star Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Quote:

Oh, and by the way I read a study last year out of Germany that said picking your nose and eating it helps to bust your immune sytem

So does sex. Tough choice

Indeed.

It is amazing sometimes how things are connected in ways we never could have imagined.

#203043 - 11/18/06 03:09 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

No, I couldn't think of a reason for a man to wear a doggie bag. However, when I was reading the posts, it seemed Felstorm was elaborating moreso on the importance of odors in general. This is why I responded in the manner I did.

Odors can work either way, for man or woman. I have tested this for myself effectively. Doggie bags, however, would be one of those things I would also find to be strictly a female design(in the textbook sense).

Then again, I suppose if you used one of your own natural male scents in the same manner(i.e. sweat), it could very well work for a male in the same sense simply by substituting menstrual scents for masculine sweat.

Edited by xDravenx (11/18/06 03:14 PM)

#203044 - 11/18/06 03:17 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Mr_47]
Lust Offline

Then again, I suppose if you used one of your own natural male scents in the same manner(i.e. sweat), it could very well work for a male in the same sense simply by substituting menstrual scents for masculine sweat.

Now that is an interesting theory.

#203045 - 11/18/06 03:25 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Now that is an interesting theory.

You're welcome. One thing that made me think of that is that men have their own cycles as well. It's just that instead of us bleeding, our chemical shift is represented in the scent(and frequency) of our sweat.

Edited by xDravenx (11/18/06 03:27 PM)

#203046 - 11/18/06 03:28 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: reprobate]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Conditioning is very powerful, and really can effect psychological and physiological changes that would fly in the face of nature. This observation is born out by empirical evidence and is rather self-evident.

In this particular case, the media has saturated the playing field with add after add of smell-goods and "fashionable" scents. Given long enough, this type of exposure will often lead to these perfumes and colognes becoming the norm; natural in a sense.

Also, through conditioning, I think it's possible to appreciate an odor, especially if that odor is associated with a desirable object, person or memory.

So yes, I do think it's possible to "cast off social conditioning," however, I think it's fairly uncommon to find that in today's climate.

Society is taught what to like and what not to like, so a scent that deviates from the norm will often be viewed with revulsion, regardless of whether or not it's considered mildly appealing. The majority of people will deny it for the sake of saving face in their social 'clicks' or because they don't want to be ridiculed.

That is their nature.

I do see great worth in this particular case, however, I think it's a situational practice that runs a fair risk of being met with derision and failure.

It does seem that I was a bit unclear with my choice of diction, I trust that this helps clarify my thought process, even if you don't agree?
"People who harbor strong convictions without evidence belong at the margins of our societies, not in our halls of power. The only thing we should respect in a persons faith is his desire for a better life in this world; we need never have respected his certainty that one awaits him in the next."

- Sam Harris

#203047 - 11/18/06 03:53 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Mr_47]
The_Lightning Offline

Loc: Israel
Quote:

simply by substituting menstrual scents for masculine sweat.

OR, perhaps, sperm...?

#203048 - 11/18/06 04:00 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
It's amazing to me just how taboo this subject is to some people. Scents are so important. I rediscovered this after I quit smoking. I have not tried the doggie bag practice but of course it makes sense.

I've worn vanilla oil since highschool and it always works. Some men think it smells like cigars...? I tend to want anything that smells edible... . Liquid smoke has always had a nice effect, a nice hickory smell. I spend way too much time in the kitchen.

I would also agree with Felstorm, lexiphanic and coralie that women love to smell a man's sweat. Incredibely erotic.

The exact opposite is true of too much perfume (which just gives me a migraine). I think too much perfume on women is positively nauseating.

There is certainly something to be said about the smell of a man in a clean crisp pressed shirt but it gets so much better when I can smell his heat. Sweat, pheromones, whatever, conjure up such vivid images without any other impetus. A musk so thick in the air you can practically taste it. Yummy!

Now who wouldn't utilize this?
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#203049 - 11/18/06 05:12 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: The_Lightning]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

Quote:

OR, perhaps, sperm...?

That loses it's smell after an hour or so.

#203050 - 11/18/06 05:49 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Wear an undershirt during a "clean day" when you're not working excessively to get your natural smell on it. Then save and wear this under your regular shirt when you wish to have "instant scent."

Or just quit wearing deodorant all the time...it's really not necessary you know, and contrary to popular belief, unless you have a truly repulsive natural smell due to disease, work conditions, diet, or genetic bad luck, it's not going to stink up the whole room and repel everyone. Note that the most popular colognes attempt to create a cheap, alcohol-laden imitation of male body odor; this is verified by the fact that I've actually been asked if I'm wearing some faint cologne when I've worn nothing at all (I don't use deodorant or cologne).

You could theoretically make a male "doggy bag," though I've not personally tried it, and I think I'll leave the details of that to your imagination.

#203051 - 11/18/06 06:03 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Lust Offline

Wear an undershirt during a "clean day" when you're not working excessively to get your natural smell on it. Then save and wear this under your regular shirt when you wish to have "instant scent."

I thank you Warlock, for the great advice. I too shun deodorant, and cologne's as much as possible. The only exception is when I have to deal with clients while working, and have to make a day of it.

You could theoretically make a male "doggy bag," though I've not personally tried it, and I think I'll leave the details of that to your imagination.

I have no need for it, but if I did, I think that I would go with what xDravenx suggested.

#203052 - 11/18/06 06:05 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Lazarus Offline

Loc: Sacramento, California
Well, if I may add my two scents, ( OK, sorry ), my two cents here, I remember my Father telling me that they didn't have deodorant or toothpaste when he was a child, yet he can't remember anyone ever smelling or having bad breath. I've heard several other of the elderly say the same thing. I wonder if it may just be that we are so accustomed to smelling a certain way, that often the enticement of our more errogenous natural scents escapes us?

#203053 - 11/18/06 06:25 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lazarus]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

As for your panties being clean when you die. Due to way the way body shuts down we are all likely to go out of this world with soiled underwear rather we started the day with them or not.

Of course. I was making light hearted banter. (also, I feel that this thread may be in need of a little levity).

You body does lose muscle control after it shuts down which would make one soil themself. Ahh Science. It's not always a beautiful thing is it?

Anyway, as stated I have tried both ways and feel it's a matter of preference on the Witch's or Warlocks part.

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#203054 - 11/18/06 06:38 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Carkosa]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Loc: unknown
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OR, perhaps, sperm...?

I disagree... Sperm holds a scent for weeks. The scent doesn't stay the same, however, it "goes off", so to speak.

And when it does, it becomes pungent... I, personally would not like a baggie of my own spunk around my neck... It would make me feel ill...

Sweat however, is a good iedea. Warlock Leviathans "undershirt" idea is a good one.

If you (males) are worried about not using deoderants, but you think you smell TOO MUCH, then shave your armpit hair, most of the scent is held in the hair, you still get a scent without the hair, but it is reduced greatly...

...I should know.

#203055 - 11/18/06 06:59 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lazarus]
Lust Offline

Thanks Lazarus, I am still laughing. The (When I was your age) jokes can incorporate just about anything.

Not to get off topic, but take a look at this. Deodorants just scroll down a little, and there is it's history.

#203056 - 11/18/06 10:03 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Hydra_M_Star]
simasud666 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: New York, USA
Hydra I could not agree more with what you said.

I use coconut oil shampoo and conditioner, my soap is mild and unscented, I never use deodorant and rarely wear perfume due to allergies and I bath every other day or sometimes every three days depending on the weather. I have never had a man nor do women tell me that I smell bad but just the opposite.

As far as the doggy bag, I have tried it with great success and never give away all my secrets either. I like you have tried my own bag of tricks too some failed but others worked too well.

As a side note I am a ex Carney and we could not always bath regularly.

#203057 - 11/18/06 10:23 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
luciferHammer Offline
Banned

Quote:

I hate most perfume, but I'm not quite found of sweaty scent either. I'm quite selective about natural odors, whatever the provenance. And I want it to be. I'm not part of the heard, why should I be attracted by any scent passing by....

#203058 - 11/18/06 10:26 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: simasud666]
redheadgrl Offline

What kind of coconut oil shampoo do you use-does it work in hard water?

I've heard benzonite clay is a good foot powder and I've purchased some unscented deodorant-mainly because it discourages stickiness, not to cover odor.

#203059 - 11/18/06 10:31 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
redheadgrl Offline

Quote:

Just remember, if a guy takes off his shirt when his woman is in the room then the shirt is up for grabs! (I always end up wearing it).

#203060 - 11/18/06 11:43 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Quote:

I'll simply give you an experiment to try for yourself.

I like to teach with object lessons and direct experience.

Stop showering for three days. Use your anti-perspirant and colognes. Do what you can to work yourself into a sweat at least once a day. And don't shower.

You shouldn't be able to stand yourself after the second day, and neither will anyone else. All those happy bacteria in your armpits and genitals will be feasting happily on all the crap coming out of your skin. Your body is trying to compensate for you covering up your scent so it's gonna release more oils in these areas. The bacteria that make you smell like fish guts in sunshine, feed on those secretions.

Now. Stop using your anti-perspirant. Stop using your colognes. Start drinking a lot of water. Like half a gallon a day at least for a week, and work yourself into a sweat. Don't eat anything overly spicy, more than one portion of red meat a day, or anything with a lot of onion or garlic in it. This forces all the crap out of your system, and removes any stinky stuff coming out of your skin as it is. You're still gonna smell like shit for a couple of days because you've got all that stuff that has been trapped in your sweat glands by the anti-perspirant. But by drinking lots of water, really like a gallon a day and sweating profusely, you should be able to flush all the crap out of your glands.

This will take like a week and a half to do.

When you shower, only use soap if you are genuinely dirty. Otherwise plain water and a washcloth will be sufficient to clean your body and exfoliate dead skin. And if you do use a soap, I reccommend that using a pure castille based or glycerine based soaps, not this body wash shit filled lauryl sulfates and other crap.

Diet plays a big part.

If you smoke. Stop. If you eat alot of spicy food (garlic, curry, onions, peppers, etc), stop. If you eat a lot of red meat, stop. If you use drugs, stop. If you drink alcohol to excess, stop.

(Your race can also play a role in what you smell like and how strong.)

After you do this, wear no underarm anti-perspirant at all. Shower once a day, but do NOT scrub your armpits or genitals with soap, just water. You should be able to go 2-3 days without showering and smell distinctly "male". You won't like how you smell, but you won't stink either. Now you can get away with using an underarm deodorant. Do not go back to using anti-perspirant. For what it's worth, use a cologne that you don't like, a light spray on the adam's apple or chest, and a light spray on the dan'tien which is 3" below your navel. You can usually just forgo the whole deodarant stick altogether, use a small amount of cologne, if you keep hydrated and on a non-stinky diet.

THIS is the equivalent of having a Witches "doggie bag".

Men can't exactly menstruate and stick the secretions into a talisman pouch.

Do NOT be surprised if men will start acting more aggressive or subservient around you.

Also.

Do NOT be surprised if women stare at you, start touching you out of the blue, or get the "deer in headlights" look on their face when talking with you. They may also comment that you smell "sweet", or perfumed, but you aren't wearing anything.

You can tell if your chemistry is balanced by how you smell. If you can smell yourself stink, really stinky gross gag-a-maggot bad, this means that you're out of whack and need to drink more water, sweat it out, and adjust your diet. You can tell if you have it right if you go a day or two without showering and without any strenuous physical activity, and just smell "male". To better explain, you won't stink like a dead camel, but you won't like how you smell either.

You should be able to go 1-2 days without a shower and not be overwhelmingly stenchy. If you are bothered by your own smell, just use cologne lightly to mask your natural scent. But do NOT annihilate it completely buy scrubbing it off, or using anti-perspirants.

Edited by Felstorm (11/19/06 01:50 AM)

Are You One of Us?

#203061 - 11/19/06 12:30 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
redheadgrl Offline

Interesting post Felstorm.

#203062 - 11/19/06 12:53 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Hydra_M_Star]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

"Yawn" First of all let me say right off the bat I have employed oh probably just about everything written it TSW and long before I read it. Some even before I hit puberty. I read the book with a wink and a nod for sure.

What exactly are you suggesting that I try?

If I had a man who was so inclined to sniff a smelly twat
it would be my pleasure to provide that, no problem.

Again except for a few words typed in a message board you don't know me from Adam. So why are you getting your panties all bunched up. Why the hell do you give two shits about my personal hygiene?
For all you know I might not have taken a bath in six months and maybe I'm sitting here typing while peeing in my fucking pants, and digging it no less.

Look everybody has there own body odor and the scents of odors during sex are very exciting for sure but lets be honest here and simply say that I prefer to let that happen naturally.

"Sigh" I don't cover myself with false scents as you suggest, I use only natural oils, (a blend of natural oils that suit my personal tastes) and have been using these for many years with much success.

Free thinker? Ha thats a joke. I am no kid, I'm probably old enough to be your mother and I've been with men who have much stranger fetishes than the simple act of sniffing my panties and or any other body odors.

I'm getting bored now so maybe you'd like to enlighten me about one more thing because I take my religion very seriously,

You cannot even see that your view (or side of things) isn't the only view (or side of things). We have a word for that in Satanism. Do you know what that is?

Please do enlighten me.

Church of Satan

#203063 - 11/19/06 01:14 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Hydra_M_Star]
Drimlybunk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: California
Quote:

You cannot even see that your view (or side of things) isn't the only view (or side of things).

This is a bit hypocritical don't you think? She makes valid points and both of your opinions do not need to conflict. They can coexist.

Quote:

We have a word for that in Satanism. Do you know what that is?

Who is this "We" you speak of?

The connotations you lend are quite bothersome and suggest a sort of unity in thought on an issue that comes down to personal preference. Furthermore it suggests that a majority opinion lends that opinion credence. I disagree on an idea of unified thought within the Church of Satan that stretches beyond its basic tenets, and I disagree that citing a majority opinion is a reasonable way to approach analysis of any situation.

#203064 - 11/19/06 01:15 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Poetaster]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

All good points, and none of which are within my direct experience.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this subject.

One point, however, I'm not trying to "paint" reality any which way, only pointing out how reality is.

All the studies and think-tanks in the world won't change the fact that conditioned responses are prevalent within this particular area.

If you've been fortunate to find people that aren't turned off by your natural scent, then I think that's excellent.

I, however, have not had that luck - I've tried.

Quote:

Context is important.

Knowing that something can work doesn't mean that it will; and in this case I've never seen it work (personally), so I'm fairly biased.

This is why I pointed out that if you can ascertain that someone is or would be attracted to a more natural scent, then by all means project it. However, going all-natural in a world of conditioned responses to fashionable scent is a sure path to rejection.

Come on, let's be realistic here.

I'm really not trying to be contentious, but this is just baffling to me.

This speaks volumes about your Ambient "logic".

When someone like myself, who does have direct experience and success, tells you 'You're wrong, try this instead', maybe we know something you don't.

Reality is actually different, and conforms very much to what I have written, and Dr. LaVey has written, reputable scientists have written, and other successful Lesser Magicians have written.

I'm not attacking your character.

I'm attacking your silly idea.

It's wrong.

You've confused unnatural human stink due to chemical de-odorisation with natural human body odor, that is actually attractive to the opposite sex.

There is a difference.

Other men will NOT like your natural human scent because they have been chemically neutered by Mennen, and AXE, and TAG, etc. Get used to the idea, other men are not going to like you as much if you are doing these things. Humans deodorise themselves not so that they offend the opposite sex, but because they offend the SAME sex. The opposite sex LIKES your natural smell. That is the whole point right? To smell good to HER, not to your best guy friends.

You've said you've "tried" it?

But you said you didn't have any direct experience!

Which is which?

Are you lying?

If so, why do you feel the need to?

Quote:

But you don't have any experience!

This isn't an intellectual choice we are talking about here, it's an autonomic response to stimuli.

The "preconditioned" human response is the one that is programmed into your reptilian brain that is responsible for your sex drive. You're vomeronasal organ isn't a figment of my imagination, and it's not a matter of context.

It exists in reality.

It is preconditioned to respond to human pheromones, not beaver pheromones, whale pheromones, moth pheromones, deer piss, cow shit, or raccon effluvium.

Dr. LaVey developed a whole system about it, wrote a flipping inch thick book on it, before ANYONE ever wrote a scientific paper on it.

The fact remains, you keep confusing un-natural human stench as the result of unnatural chemical deodorisation, with natural human smell. THAT is what Dr. LaVey was writing about, that is what he was reccomending. THAT is the goal and purpose of the "doggie bag". The insides of a woman's vagina is typically going to be free of the aluminum silicates, perfume, and other garbage that people smear and spread all over their bodies to "not offend".

A man doesn't have this luxury of a pure sex scent factory between his legs. He's got a cock and balls that he's been taught to scrub with soap and water because it's a "dirty" organ since he's been toilet trained. His underarms get the same sex-less masochistic deodorisation regime with anti-perspirant sticks and body sprays.

If he's circumcised he doesn't get the benefit of that either. Typically the penis exudes what is called "pre-cum" in laymans terms, and this would accumulate naturally at the tip of the penis, and form a pheromonal cocktail in the folds of the foreskin. Urine also would mix with this. Now thankfully to the doctors of the world and hygeine companies you can completely annihilate what has taken evolution and thousands of years to perfect in one snip of a scissors at birth, and 4 inch stick of Alzheimers causing aluminum silicate and perfume to smear under your arms!

The whole point of The Satanic Witch was to exploit the very BASE nature of the human animal against all the trained human beasts that surround you.

Like it says in The Satanic Witch, the difference between the sexes MUST be exploited.

There are no exceptions.

Are You One of Us?

#203065 - 11/19/06 01:31 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
Drimlybunk Offline
CoS Member

I outstandingly admit that I am deeply aroused by natural body odor. I have been consciously seduced by it and have noticed patterns that would border on scientific data in my own experience of signals being successfully sent by potential mates.

I have observed the follow (somewhat narrow and definately subjective) relevant occurances.

1.) Small liberal arts colleges have students with sex drives that surprass other larger, more conservative schools. Students there have sex with more people, more frequently and more students (a higher percentage) are having it.
----Students and the schools in question shower rarely and body odor is socially acceptable. Students there are more conscious of their diet - a lot of vegitarians attend.

It was at one of these schools where I realized how silly it is to shower/use deodorant daily. When I "returned" to the "norm" I continued this hygenic habit and no one has commented on days where I have little physical activity.

2.) There is a lot of "hooking up" at clubs and physical social events.
----People omit more natural odor when sweating from dancing and it is widely socially acceptable.

3.) Sweaty sex is commonly identified with good sex.

Disclaimer: I acknowledge that as scientific data these conclusions are glaringly flawed - there are too many other variables. I offer them as food for thought and definitive positive correlations.

#203066 - 11/19/06 01:41 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

This speaks volumes about your Ambient "logic".

Charming.

Quote:

When someone like myself, who does have direct experience and success, tells you 'You're wrong, try this instead', maybe we know something you don't.

What makes you think that I'm incapable of heeding your advice? In fact, I'm not, and I'm willing to change my argument provided new information. Don't be so quick to assume just because you want to ridicule me.

Quote:

Reality is actually different, and conforms very much to what I have written, and Dr. LaVey has written, reputable scientists have written, and other successful Lesser Magicians have written.

Never said it didn't. In fact, I support that, however, I was simply confusing "un-natural stink with natural body odor."

You pointed that out, anything further wasn't really necessary. Although it helped to solidify your position and make things clearer, so it served it's purpose.

Quote:

You've said you've "tried" it?

Yes, but my misunderstanding apparently damaged the attempt from the onset.

Quote:

But you said you didn't have any direct experience!

No direct experience of success, but that ties into my faulty application of the idea. It happens, but you've helped me to better understand that.

Well, thank you for the constructive, if somewhat contentious, education. It isn't unappreciated.

- Sam Harris

#203067 - 11/19/06 02:02 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Drimlybunk]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Funny, my observation is that true vegetarians generally have a rather undesirable body odor. My guess is that the metabolic effort required to process so much roughage (vegetation is much harder to digest than meat) leads to an imbalance. Ever notice that cows usually smell worse than dogs?

#203068 - 11/19/06 02:11 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Drimlybunk Offline
CoS Member

I have not spent much time around cows - but if that barn yard stench is what you are referring to I would agree.

As far as vegetarian's go... I would have to disagree and conclude that it is either a case of differing experiences or tastes. I've never felt or smelled (in my opinion) better than the few weeks where I had an entirely vegitarian diet because of a lack of favorable meat items in the cafeteria.

#203069 - 11/19/06 02:17 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Drimlybunk]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Yes, barnyard odor is produced by herbivorous animals. In general, herbivores almost always smell worse than carnivores (aside from breath, which comes from eating raw meat or carrion and isn't present as much in animals given a clean carnivorous diet as a dog is). The digestion of vegetable matter produces all manner of foul odor.

I've never tried judging my own smell. I reckon I don't mind my (own, as opposed to acquired odors from contact) smell regardless.

#203070 - 11/19/06 02:18 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Rory_Rocketpants]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OR, perhaps, sperm...?

I disagree... Sperm holds a scent for weeks. The scent doesn't stay the same, however, it "goes off", so to speak.

And when it does, it becomes pungent... I, personally would not like a baggie of my own spunk around my neck... It would make me feel ill...

Sweat however, is a good iedea. Warlock Leviathans "undershirt" idea is a good one.

If you (males) are worried about not using deoderants, but you think you smell TOO MUCH, then shave your armpit hair, most of the scent is held in the hair, you still get a scent without the hair, but it is reduced greatly...

...I should know.

Okay, this is good stuff.

Here's something I'd like to comment on further.

Sperm, itself is odorless. It's nothing but proteins and some sugars.

The liquid produced by the Cowper's Gland and your prostate are what makes your semen smell and taste the way it does. The Cowper's Gland is a tiny gland by the base of the urethra that secretes a clear fluid ("pre-cum"), it generally has a slight smell, and will taste sweet if you're healthy and drink plenty of water.

If you're semen smells really strong for like weeks, even after it's dried, drink more water or adjust your diet. It is often commented by women that give oral sex that their men will often taste like what they last ate, especially if it had garlic, onion, spices, red meat, asparagus, or some seafoods.

This has been known to lead to a strong smell and taste, and I believe to be the primary reason why women would rather spit than swallow.

By experimentation that I have done. That "precum" is where it's at as far as "effective" ingredients. The easiest way to test this is to get a small vial, and simply masturbate and collect the droplets and put drops on the side of your neck when desired.

Leviathan's t-shirt thing is a great idea!

The active pheromones in play here are ODORLESS. With the exception of androsterone, which supposedly smells like gym socks and is produced by the sweat glands. I have a bottle of it in my medicine cabinet. This stuff doesn't have a direct smell, but act upon the vomeronasal organ. My whole method for this is to reduce to a natural level of attractive smelliness.

Edited by Felstorm (11/19/06 02:29 AM)

Are You One of Us?

#203071 - 11/19/06 02:25 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

I must say, I have never given it a thought to masturbate into a vial and dab it on my neck. It sounds like it could work and I like the way you think with all of this, but I think I'll stick with sweat myself.

Your other posts related to retaining a sweat smell and adjusting it based on diet and water intake were very good and I think I will keep that in mind for my own practices. By the way, I hear pineapple(or was it apple?) juice makes sperm enjoyable to the female.

I usually do as LeviathanXIII suggested in wearing an undershirt, I just thought of the doggie bag thing off of the top of my head earlier and thought it a good idea to share.

Edited by xDravenx (11/19/06 02:27 AM)

#203072 - 11/19/06 02:28 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Useful link:

http://www.learnbodylanguage.org/pheromones.html

This quote is historically accurate and should be taken to heart:

"Old English folk tales passed down over many generations told young men how to seduce a young woman with his own sweat. The 'secret' was to place a clean linen handkerchief under his clean arm pit while he danced and twirled the young lady making her dizzy. After the dance, as she recovered, he was to fan her and dab her perspiring forehead with his pheromone saturated handkerchief. The results reportedly were guaranteed to be rewarding."

#203073 - 11/19/06 02:31 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Drimlybunk Offline
CoS Member

I became very aware of my own odors when I was put suddenly into an environment whose values in that area were radically different from that which I was accustomed. At my first college, showering twice a week was the norm and deodorant was optional.

I even plan ahead a bit now... eating more vegetables and less meat in advance of important social interaction. I rarely deviate as far as complete vegetarianism now though - I have more options being in a larger school near a city. And who can resist a good steak every now and again?

Another component of my dietary selection has to do with the ill effects of meat-oriented meals on my skin. But that is really here nor there.

I will be approaching your suggestions from your point of view. Perhaps I will find evidence with a different perspective that changes my mind.

#203074 - 11/19/06 02:34 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Mr_47]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

This is possibly my favorite subject. Smelly stuff that turns humans on.

I've done my own personal experimentation, and I've done some "unorthodox" things in the pursuit of entertaining females.

The t-shirt idea I've not had, and I'm definately going to try doing that.

I guess it follows that if a girl steals your gym shirts and stuffs them in her pillow(!), to remind her of you has a good deal of merit to it.

I should do a post on guerilla scent warfare using pharmecutical grade pheromone additives...

Edited by Felstorm (11/19/06 02:36 AM)

Are You One of Us?

#203075 - 11/19/06 02:37 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

On the flip side, I should note to women that as a man I tend to favor pillows laid upon by a mate because they will retain their odor. Theorize on the reasons for that all you like, but them's the facts.

#203076 - 11/19/06 02:38 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

I guess it follows that if a girl steals your gym shirts and stuffs them in her pillow(!), to remind her of you has a good deal of merit to it.

Indeed, that would hold some merit.

Quote:

I should do a post on guerilla scent warfare using pharmecutical grade pheromone additives...

I'd like to read said post.

#203077 - 11/19/06 05:42 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Drimlybunk]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

I've never felt or smelled (in my opinion) better than the few weeks where I had an entirely vegitarian diet

But you are not supposed to like your own scent, which means if you smell better to yourself, most females will be less interested...

Working along this line: If vegetarian men smell "less threatening" to other men, could this cause homosexual attraction?

Just a thought.

#203078 - 11/19/06 06:11 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Oh, Felstorm, with your washing with no soap idea, would you also suggest to just wash you hair with water, or do you condone the use of shampoos and conditioners?

#203079 - 11/19/06 06:54 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
The_Lightning Offline

Loc: Israel
I always take care to keep My Smell on.
After I shower (whenever I sweat a lot during the day\whenever my hair looks like shit) I wear something I already wore once.
I never liked using shampoos\deodorants with strong odors or putting on perfumes - sometimes I use a Victoria's Secret body lotion that smells like candy, but that's as far as it goes.
I never stink. I don't cross the line between smelling like my natural, fertile self- and between smelling like a natural fertilizer.

Some people here seem to forget that the Doktor wrote what he wrote from a position of a bald, healthy-skinned male adult who rarely left home.
If I was in his position I wouldn't bother bathing eitherwhat's the point?

Anyway,
I haven't tried the Doggie-Bag technique yet, I did'nt find the need to...
But I've decided I'm going to test it out this month. I'll report back to you

#203080 - 11/19/06 07:40 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Drimlybunk]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

1.) Small liberal arts colleges have students with sex drives that surprass other larger, more conservative schools. Students there have sex with more people, more frequently and more students (a higher percentage) are having it.

I'm totally in the wrong program.

#203081 - 11/19/06 07:41 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
Minus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Circling A Star
Quote:

The easiest way to test this is to get a small vial, and simply masturbate and collect the droplets and put drops on the side of your neck when desired.

Call me old fashioned but I would rather just be charming and witty than start smearing cum on my neck. My method has worked fine for years.

"When the great lord passes, the wise peasant bows deeply and silently farts."
-Ethiopian Proverb

#203082 - 11/19/06 07:44 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
Minus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Circling A Star
Quote:

Don't eat anything overly spicy, more than one portion of red meat a day, or anything with a lot of onion or garlic in it.

I won't do that for any woman!

"When the great lord passes, the wise peasant bows deeply and silently farts."
-Ethiopian Proverb

#203083 - 11/19/06 07:44 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

The easiest way to test this is to get a small vial, and simply masturbate and collect the droplets and put drops on the side of your neck when desired.

This works on the flip side too. And since our moisture is rather portable already, a girl can go to the bathroom and dab behind the ears when she thinks it will be most useful, depending of course, on how strong her natural scent is and how much she's willing to share that with her social companions.

#203084 - 11/19/06 08:07 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Good link. A doctor had told me this...

Quote:

Interestingly, some research unexpectedly found that women who live closely with a man (sleep with him and have frequent sex) have better balanced physiology. Menstrual cycles are more regular and overall health is better than women who live more isolated from men. The main factor appeared to be how much olfactory exposure (i.e smells) each woman had with the man and his body odors.

...when I was a teenager with irregular periods. She somewhat suggested to me that if I could find some regular sex, I should take it.

#203085 - 11/19/06 09:08 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: gypsy]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Frankly this whole thing is moot. Not to toot my own horn or maybe I am tooting my own horn. But quite frankly I have never had one single problem getting what I want. And that's no lie. None! Zilch! Never!

Church of Satan

#203086 - 11/19/06 09:19 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: gypsy]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Then you are a far more talented woman than I...

#203087 - 11/19/06 09:24 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Poetaster]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

I guess what I'm thinking is this. You should never underestimate the Lure of the Forbidden. This is The Number One Rule for witches and warlocks who want to exploit the first dimension of lesser magic.

Even proper, sanitized, anaesthetized, conventionalized girls will be fascinated with a scruffy, sleazy, even a little greasy "bad boy". In spite of their conditioning. They may be attracted despite also being revolted.

I'm speaking from observation, not so much experience. My usual MO is pretty squarely Sentimentalist. But maybe some other sex-appeal warlocks can chime in with their experience.

Edited by reprobate (11/19/06 09:28 AM)

#203088 - 11/19/06 09:31 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: gypsy]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Frankly this whole thing is moot. Not to toot my own horn or maybe I am tooting my own horn. But quite frankly I have never had one single problem getting what I want. And that's no lie. None! Zilch! Never!

I'm sure she's being quite honest.
I haven't ever had a problem either.

Not to be crass but I have a penis 'whenever I want one'.
I may be tooting my own horn as well, but when it comes to lesser magic I do a pretty damned good job. It is an art and some are far better at it than others.

I have had no problems getting the things I desire, be those things sexual, or material in nature.

No,I don't have a great deal of money, nor do I live in a mansion.
I have no butler or maid (save for myself).

These things have never been of importance to be, thus it doesn't really matter in the end does it?

I am comfortable and well taken care of,Doggy bag or not.

Still it is interesting to try new things as far as the art of seduction is concerned and noting the various human responses to your applied experiments.

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#203089 - 11/19/06 09:33 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Zaftig]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Talent has nothing to do with it. And it does get tiresome.
Ive considered making a doggy bag to keep people away.

Church of Satan

#203090 - 11/19/06 10:01 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: The_Lightning]
Lust Offline

Quote:

Anyway,
I haven't tried the Doggie-Bag technique yet, I did'nt find the need to...
But I've decided I'm going to test it out this month. I'll report back to you

I look forward to hearing about it.

#203091 - 11/19/06 10:12 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: reprobate]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

I guess what I'm thinking is this. You should never underestimate the Lure of the Forbidden.

Absolutely.

I'll honestly admit that I was confusing unnatural odor caused by bad diet, systematic deodorisation with chemicals that mimic a natural scent and uncleanliness; with a properly produced pheromonal scent.

Now that I'm aware of that, I'm going to experiment utilizing a few techniques provided here as well as some teqhniques found in the The Satanic Witch. I've always known the math behind the problem was real so to speak, but was going about it all wrong.

Now I'm excited to get out there and attract some of those ladies with my manly scent. Beware ladies, I'm on the right track now.

- Sam Harris

#203092 - 11/19/06 10:18 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: reprobate]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

My usual MO is pretty squarely Sentimentalist. But maybe some other sex-appeal warlocks can chime in with their experience.

I use a variety of techniques.

I used to be into an alternative subculture, I had long (greasy) hair, I never washed and I didn't care what people thought of me.

I got more girls in that period of my life than I EVER had/have had recently!

It is to do with scent, image and also finding the right people to appreciate your specific style.

If you want a high-class girl in a ball gown and diamond earrings, take off the army trousers and trench coat, buy yourself a suit, cut your hair and get a scent reminiscent of Cigars or something.

If you want a punk girl, rip your clothes, give off an air of "badness" and douse yourself in vodka. Etc.

Sometimes these people are looking for their polar opposites, a bad boy, or a little angel (depending on the individual in question), you have to determine what they want by the way that they act, you have to observe their habits (don't stalk them! ) ask them a few questions after you have made your appearance fit to their character...

P.S. Don't forget to dab the sperm behind your ears...

#203093 - 11/19/06 10:29 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
Lust Offline

THIS is the equivalent of having a Witches "doggie bag".

I could certainly pull this off, but I have got be somewhat envious of the Witches now, all they have to do is bleed.

I thank you Felstorm for you well thought out explanation.

#203094 - 11/19/06 10:33 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

I have got be somewhat envious of the Witches now, all they have to do is bleed.

Um, for some reason, I, personally would prefer to masturbate than to bleed through my cock for a week...

But whatever floats your boat.

#203095 - 11/19/06 10:35 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Lust Offline

Indeed a very useful link. I thank you again Warlock LeviathanXIII.

#203096 - 11/19/06 10:37 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: luciferHammer]
Lust Offline

Quote:

Quote:

I hate most perfume, but I'm not quite found of sweaty scent either. I'm quite selective about natural odors, whatever the provenance. And I want it to be. I'm not part of the heard, why should I be attracted by any scent passing by....

Yes, why should you?

Edited by Tier_Instinct (11/19/06 10:38 AM)

#203097 - 11/19/06 10:41 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Rory_Rocketpants]
Lust Offline

No, you misunderstood.
I was refeering to all that Felstorm advised.

#203098 - 11/19/06 10:42 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Poetaster]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Good luck!

#203099 - 11/19/06 11:37 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Rory_Rocketpants]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

But you are not supposed to like your own scent, which means if you smell better to yourself, most females will be less interested...

Working along this line: If vegetarian men smell "less threatening" to other men, could this cause homosexual attraction?

Unlikely.

Myself, I'm bisexual, and I don't care for my natural smell. However, if I've read The Satanic Witch properly, gay men are going to like male scent the same as a woman would.

Where is Rev. Malebranche when you need him to answer a quesiton like this?

Quote:

Oh, Felstorm, with your washing with no soap idea, would you also suggest to just wash you hair with water, or do you condone the use of shampoos and conditioners?

I don't use commercial bar soaps. I use glycerine and pure casille based soaps. They don't leave behind residues like say Irish Spring. If I'm physically dirty from head to foot, I'll lather up and scrub down. But otherwise I just use water and a washcloth to remove dead skin.

I've never noticed any difference using shampoos. I however have shorter hair. I only shampoo my hair like once every three days, usually when it starts getting oily. So far I like Aussie brand shampoo products. It seems to get along with my general odor. Trial and error is probably going to win out for you here. Some bath and body stores have free shampoo and conditioner samples, pick ones you DONT like the smell of and work from there until you have something that gets the reaction that you want.

Some say that the top of your head releases pheromones like your armpits do, but I've never been able to test this to verify. I have noticed that girls like to bogart my hats and wear them around, but that could also be because I like to wear interesting hats.

*shrug*

Edited by Felstorm (11/19/06 11:40 AM)

Are You One of Us?

#203100 - 11/19/06 11:39 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Thankyou, Sir.

#203101 - 11/19/06 03:25 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: redheadgrl]
simasud666 Offline
CoS Member

I have a hairdresser friend who makes her own shampoos and conditioners and they last about a month in a half. They are a little pricey at twenty dollars a bottle but it works wonders for me. However since I can only go there (because of distance once every four months) I purchase Suave in-between times.

Yes, even Suave is good for your hair with the coconut oil and works well with hard water. She suggested it for in-between times, we did break it down, and it is close to what she makes. My own hairdresser who is my sister-in-law said that my hair is very healthy and scalp is not as dry as it use to be.

I hope this helps.

#203102 - 11/19/06 04:52 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Rory_Rocketpants]
Drimlybunk Offline
CoS Member

Good thought.

#203103 - 11/19/06 05:12 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: simasud666]
redheadgrl Offline

Thanks simasud666, this is helpful. Currently I condition before shampooing (jojoba oil, vitamin A, etc.). I have some virgin coconut oil in my pantry, I'll put it to good use. I think I'll try the castille soap/Suave as shampoo after the conditioning and see what happens.

#203104 - 11/19/06 06:31 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: redheadgrl]
simasud666 Offline
CoS Member

Do try the coconut Suave Conditioner and leave it on while you do what ever it is that you do after you wash your hair.

Leaving it in for five minutes also helps before rinsing it out after you shampoo. This way the hair and scalp will absorb the oils.

#203105 - 11/19/06 06:37 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: simasud666]
redheadgrl Offline

Thanks for the great suggestion simasud666, I'll try this.

#203106 - 11/19/06 06:54 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: redheadgrl]
simasud666 Offline
CoS Member

You are most welcome.

My suggestion is just from my own knowledge of hairdressing. Although I do not do it anymore the knowledge is still there. You do not have to use expensive products either because basicly they are all the same unless you make them yourself or know the person making them.

#203107 - 11/19/06 11:19 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Freudenabteilung
Quote:

I skimmed through this thread and didn't necessarily see My point of view so I'll respond.

When I read about E.S.P., I didn't interpret it as don't bathe at all, be a filthy mess, etc.

A lot of men like to sniff dirty panties. Why is that?

Think about it.

It's a sexual, animalistic and all too human weakness.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I'm not saying he advising people walk around with dirty, nasty genitals.

I think that's what Anton LaVey meant more than advising one to walk around like a dirty hippy which is what I find most people to interpret it to mean.

Edited by Satori (11/19/06 11:39 PM)

#203108 - 11/20/06 07:41 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Soleil Noir]
Lust Offline

Quote:

I skimmed through this thread and didn't necessarily see My point of view so I'll respond.

When I read about E.S.P., I didn't interpret it as don't bathe at all, be a filthy mess, etc.

A lot of men like to sniff dirty panties. Why is that?

Think about it.

It's a sexual, animalistic and all too human weakness.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I'm not saying he advising people walk around with dirty, nasty genitals.

I think that's what Anton LaVey meant more than advising one to walk around like a dirty hippy which is what I find most people to interpret it to mean.

I agree, and I did not interpret it that way at all, and most of the reponses don't come off this way either in my opinion, but if anyone has, I should point out that at the very begining of this lesson, Doktor LaVey states "DON'T SCRUB AWAY YOUR NATURAL ODORS OF SEDUCTION".

In the same paragraph Doktor LaVey goes on to say.
"This doesn't mean that you shouldnt bathe or wash your underwear, but one can overdo a fear of "offending" to a point that negates any oppurtunity for a success."

#203109 - 11/20/06 08:14 AM Re: Aditionally [Re: Lust]
Yinta Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Netherlands
Personally I think there is more between smelling like perfume and smell all sweaty.

Body scent doesnt stink. In my opinion there is a big difference between sweat and body scent.
For example; a babys scent is a natural body scent and, between dippers, it doesnt stink.
Body scent is an unique smell that someone has.

If I would run 10 miles with army boots wearing woolen socks on a hot summer day and than put those socks in a plastic bag for a week. Well, if you smell that, you will probably die. That stinks, but to me that is something different than the natural body scent.

Personally Im more attracted to the natural body scent than to perfume. What happens is that most perfumes are bought in a hype. One sees a good advertising spot and yes thats the one, one should wear. So often I have the idea that a lot of girls smell the same.

Real trouble starts when you have a mother whos in her midlife crises and also buys those hip perfumes. One could be caught up in a room with very nice girls that all smell like your mother One doesnt want to be in that nightmare

Yinta

#203110 - 11/20/06 08:25 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
I'm with Felstorm on this one. While I have never gone to the lengths of using the doggie bag tactic, natural body scents are definitely a turn on. I wonder though if age group makes a difference there. Are older men looking for older women still attracted to what would amount to a breeding scent? Or is it just sex is sex is sex? I am thinking this because I believe that older men (in general) are looking for something a little more permanent than just a sex partner or someone to procreate with. Just a thought.

Seems everyone is in agreement that you should bath and keep your body free of dirt and filth, but not to the point that you cover your natural scent. Everyone has a natural scent. There are some that attract me with their natural scent that makes me want to be close to them (male or female) and some that definitely repel me.

Parents, you can tell which child is yours by their scent. I have always loved the smell of my children, they each had their own distinct smell (sans the diaper). As I held my babies in my arms I enjoyed breathing in the smell, and the strongest area to breath it in was their heads.

Since I had a set of twins I used to like to see if I could identify them by smelling their heads (eyes closed) I was right on everytime.

Most people will agree (even those who have no idea why) that they like their partner's natural scent and will go to great lengths to have something that smells like their loved one when they are apart.

Just one more demonstration that the good Docktor was way ahead of his time. Now that science has caught up with The Satanic Witch it is becoming a mainstream thing, although I highly doubt most women would have the intestinal fortitude to use mentrual blood as a perfume, unless of course they put it in a perfume and market it as the only way to find a partner.(I'd be happy to keep the manufacturers in supply. ) There are many products out on the market now that purportedly have phermones added to them. How bizarre, first you scrub off your own natural phermones, then you apply all kinds of stinky perfumed products and then have to add synthetically manufactured phermones!

Hail Satan!
"It does take an exceptional mind and a still more exceptional integrity to remain untouched by the brain-destroying influences of the world's doctrines, the accumulated evil of the centuries-to remain human, since the human is the rational." Dr. Akston in Atlas Shrugged

"Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued." Socrates

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

#203111 - 11/20/06 11:06 AM Re: Aditionally [Re: Yinta]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Some interesting scientific findings that may of be interest to the topic at hand.

There was a recent study conducting brain imaging technology, showed that airborne human steroid hormones can infact influence brain activity without the brains owner even being aware of smelling anything at all. For those who may not know what steroid hormones are, they are sex hormones. Based upon this research it can be said that this is one way we pick our sexual partners. One reason why body scent is important. Our Lateral Orbitofrontal is what seems to be the most effected by odor. Our emotional/social responses takes place there.

The animal kingdom teaches us that animals communicate by airborne chemical signals. Take ants as an example, they wiggle their antennae to communicate. They smell with their atennae. We also commonly see dogs sniffing eachother which equates to the human male sniffing the panties of the female in which he desires.

Another study also supports that women can influence each other's menstrual cycle on a completley unconscious level. Quite possibly through ordorless airborne chemicals that can be readily collected from their armpits. There are two chemicals that are released at different stages of their menstrual cycle that can do one of two things. It will either shorten or it will lengthen the cycle of other women around her. The result is that their cycles will end up being synchronized.

Other experiments have also shown that a women's response to the odor of the male hormones are influenced by their menstrual cycle. When they are near ovulation is when they will find the scent of male hormone more pleasant than at the end or beginning of their cycle. It also has been noted by scientists that it is during this period that women are much more sensitive to the smell of male hormones when they are fertile than when they're menstruating.

Edited by Unknown (12/03/06 07:37 PM)

#203112 - 11/20/06 11:32 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: The_Lightning]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Quote:

Quote:

OR, perhaps, sperm...?

I have found sperm to be effective and I do not see why masculine sweat wouldn't be. To be more specific it must be fresh sweat and not too much. The male hormone that women find most attractive when they're fertile is present in men's sweat.

As for sperm, I have a pair of shorts that I wear when my intentions are sexual activity. What I have found effective is that I masturbate in them allowing some but not too much of my semen to drizzle on them (I try to keep it on the wasteband on the outside) so that its scent is there. There is no need to worry too much about the stain being seen since the lights are dim most of the time when the pants come off. Of course if discovered you can always employ the naughty lil boy embarassing act which is a turn on for some women.

#203113 - 11/20/06 12:45 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Soleil Noir]
simasud666 Offline
CoS Member

Satori I could not agree more on what you said. One does not have to walk around with dirty panties nor not bathing for days on end. However, there is a satisfactory compromise.

I have two boys that are teenagers with raging hormones. One takes a shower twice a day using scented Shampoo, soap, and body wash. Then he comes out of the shower and puts on scented deodorant and cologne. I as a mother do not recognize my own kid by his smell.

My other son showers once a day with unscented soap and shampoo but does use a scented cream rinse in his hair because it is long. He does use an unscented deodorant and no cologne at all. I recognize his scent even in a crowd.

Neither boy smells bad but there is a difference in the way they smell to me. One is nauseating while the other one smells natural. One smells clean while the other smells like a French Whore. The one that does not use the cologne did one day and his girlfriend told him he stinks so he quit using it.

That is how I took Doktor LaVeys writing on this was one can smell clean without smelling like a Whore. I am sure you all know what I mean by this because I am sure you have stepped into an elevator or stood in line with some one who has taken a bath in their cologne or perfume, which is so nauseating that it gags you.

#203114 - 11/20/06 12:55 PM Re: [Re: Unknown]
Golden_Hierarch Offline

Loc: This information does not exis...
I know that the "brain activity" can take place without the "brain's owner" being aware of smelling anything at all. Thats why its a good idea to smell clean with a pleasant smelling colonge or perfume. Because if someone smells something pleasant (instead of unpleasant or nothing at all) they will be encouraged to take a deep inhale of those mind altering hormones.

#203115 - 11/20/06 01:51 PM Re: [Re: Golden_Hierarch]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
Quote:

Thats why its a good idea to smell clean with a pleasant smelling colonge or perfume. Because if someone smells something pleasant (instead of unpleasant or nothing at all) they will be encouraged to take a deep inhale of those mind altering hormones.

That doesn't make sense. If it's a good idea to wear cologne or perfume to smell "pleasant", where do these "mind altering hormones" come in? Maybe I'm misunderstanding you?

I stay away from perfumes, and certainly don't equate the smell of cologne or perfume with "clean". On rare occasion, when I do have the desire to dab a fragrance on, just a touch of vanilla works wonders for me. Less is always more, and your own natural scent doesn't get lost in the mix of things.

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#203116 - 11/20/06 03:13 PM Re: [Re: Bruja]
Golden_Hierarch Offline

Loc: This information does not exis...
In the post I was replying to, they were talking about brain wave activity, pleasure senses being activated, and I changed the phrase to mind-altering instead of brain wave activity, maybe I shouldn't have done that . I actually like to smell colonge when a guy walks by. I remember them more than if they weren't wearing any.

#203117 - 11/20/06 03:18 PM Re: [Re: Golden_Hierarch]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
Gotcha.

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#203118 - 11/20/06 03:40 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Callier Offline

CoS Warlock

It turns me on when women are in my bed and they haven't showered.

Their funk, their sweat and stank gets me hard and after the party, my room smells like stank, sex and sweat and I do nothing to get rid of it.

HS!

#203119 - 11/21/06 04:23 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Callier]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Not to quote Paris Hilton but That's Hot!

Church of Satan

#203120 - 11/21/06 06:09 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: gypsy]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Not to quote Paris Hilton but That's Hot!

I love when you talk like a brainless wench, don't stop.

Are You One of Us?

#203121 - 11/21/06 12:07 PM Re: [Re: Golden_Hierarch]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Quote:

I actually like to smell colonge when a guy walks by. I remember them more than if they weren't wearing any.

Just watch out for that brand xssssssssss.

#203122 - 11/21/06 12:33 PM Re: [Re: Unknown]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
I once spent several minutes sniffing the Axe body spray in a department store. Or was it Body? Either way, it was magical.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#203123 - 11/21/06 12:53 PM Re:Axe [Re: TrojZyr]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

I once spent several minutes sniffing the Axe body spray in a department store. Or was it Body? Either way, it was magical.

Hey, I wear Axe. It's some good stuff.

#203124 - 11/22/06 12:37 AM Re: [Re: TrojZyr]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
I rub chicken manure in my armpits. It does not attract the ladies, but I sure do get hen pecked!

Yes, that was a bad joke.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

The first principle is that you must not fool yourselfand you are the easiest person to fool. ~Richard Feynman

#203125 - 11/22/06 01:30 AM Re: [Re: TrojZyr]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
Axe is so nasty. I wouldn't even go neer a guy who wears that stuff just to make fun of him.

All the high end (and popular) cologn and body sprays are so gross.

However, the cheep deoderants and blue aftershaves are sexy. I love the smell of Aqua velva.

#203126 - 11/22/06 01:51 AM Re: [Re: Discipline]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Yes, that was a bad joke

I think it's hilarious.

Church of Satan

#203127 - 11/22/06 01:58 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Do I make you randy baby, do I?

(sorry for steeling your thunder xDravenx)

Church of Satan

#203128 - 11/22/06 02:16 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: gypsy]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Do I make you randy baby, do I?

(sorry for steeling your thunder xDravenx)

#203129 - 11/22/06 07:31 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: gypsy]
KemAset Offline

Loc: Cape Town / South Africa
Personally i LOVE the smell of baby poweder. A dripping wet man after a hot steamy shower!

As far as Aqua Velva (hope i spelled correctly?) i like that spray too. As long as the guy still has his "mojo"

http://vampspace.ning.com
blackrosez@yahoogroups.com
lesVampires@yahoogroups.com
http://www.HouseOfTheDreaming.org
http://www.darksideforum.co.za

#203130 - 11/22/06 08:03 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: KemAset]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Personally i LOVE the smell of baby poweder. A dripping wet man after a hot steamy shower!

I LOVE the smell of money.

As long as the guy still has his "mojo"

Move over another Austin Powers fan..?

Church of Satan

#203131 - 11/22/06 08:23 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: gypsy]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Move over another Austin Powers fan..?

We are all around you....

#203132 - 11/22/06 04:38 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
PeachesPartridge Offline

Loc: where the youngsters get hyphy...
I recently hooked up with a charming young lady who occupies a similar position as I on the synthesizer clock. In addition our physical similarities, her personality and mine are practically identical. I am a rather dominant, outgoing, authoritarian 12 o'clock, she's more of a 1:30 or 2ish, with the intellect to match, however in social interactions she exhibits a classic 12 o'clock personality. Think Jayne Mansfield meets Ilsa the she-wolf. An appropriate symbol for our interactions would be a cobra fighting a mongoose. This being said, she made a comment to me yesterday that I should start wearing her brand of deoderant (dove), as she found my natural odor unappealing, and didn't think much more highly of my preffered brand of deoderant (old spice). My last serious girlfriend, who was a cute, submissive, short 7 or 8 ish, and represented more of my demonic type loved my natural odors and thought old spice to be the cats meow. Apperantly I have been wearing a perfume to attract someone who represents my demonic opposite, and since my current inamorata finds the similarity of our personalities so appealing, she wants me to wear something that represents her idea of what smells nice, namely something more feminine. Another interesting example of tailoring ones scent based the somatotype of the person one wishes to attract.

#203133 - 11/22/06 04:51 PM Re: [Re: tovasshi]
Callier Offline

CoS Warlock

Quote:

Axe is so nasty. I wouldn't even go neer a guy who wears that stuff just to make fun of him.

I used to wear that shit a long time ago until I realized it was chick repellent.

HS!

#203134 - 11/22/06 05:59 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: PeachesPartridge]
Lust Offline

Quote:

I recently hooked up with a charming young lady who occupies a similar position as I on the synthesizer clock. In addition our physical similarities, her personality and mine are practically identical. I am a rather dominant, outgoing, authoritarian 12 o'clock, she's more of a 1:30 or 2ish, with the intellect to match, however in social interactions she exhibits a classic 12 o'clock personality. Think Jayne Mansfield meets Ilsa the she-wolf. An appropriate symbol for our interactions would be a cobra fighting a mongoose. This being said, she made a comment to me yesterday that I should start wearing her brand of deoderant (dove), as she found my natural odor unappealing, and didn't think much more highly of my preffered brand of deoderant (old spice). My last serious girlfriend, who was a cute, submissive, short 7 or 8 ish, and represented more of my demonic type loved my natural odors and thought old spice to be the cats meow. Apperantly I have been wearing a perfume to attract someone who represents my demonic opposite, and since my current inamorata finds the similarity of our personalities so appealing, she wants me to wear something that represents her idea of what smells nice, namely something more feminine. Another interesting example of tailoring ones scent based the somatotype of the person one wishes to attract.

Very interesting indeed. Have you submitted to her desires, and if so, will you continue to play the submissive role, as a dominant man?

#203135 - 11/22/06 06:42 PM Re: [Re: tovasshi]
wendydarling Offline

Axe IS disgusting!(As are most men's colognes). I work in the cosmetics industry and almost everyday I am engulfed in a choking cloud of vapor as some idiot sprays himself from head to toe. I have had customers spray wrists, neck, armpits and even down their pants.

I personally prefer men who don't use deodorant(deodorant soaps included) or colognes because not only do deodorants and colognes smell bad, they also taste bad!

#203136 - 11/22/06 06:48 PM Colognes [Re: wendydarling]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

My grandfather used so much Stetson that his house still smelled of it, up of a year after he died. I have fond memories of that house, and I like Stetson as a result.

Not so much as to stink up the house, of course.

I'd be curious to hear others' thoughts on what colognes are good and bad. (By "others" I primarily mean the witches in the house... )

#203137 - 11/22/06 07:27 PM Re: Colognes [Re: reprobate]
wendydarling Offline

These are two men's colognes that I do like, for different reasons.

Armani White is a very light, fresh,( almost imperceptible) clean woodsy scent.It is good for daytime.

Calvin Klein Obsession Night for men is amazing! The official description is that it is a blend of Tuscan suede with hints of nutmeg, rich woods, vetiver and patchouli. My description is that it smells like sex under a cashmere blanket on a cold winter night with a man who has just come in from chopping firewood.

I love the smell so much that one day when our department was quiet, I sprayed some onto a scent strip and stood there, eyes half closed, breathing in the fragrance.

Of course a customer caught me doing this ; I didn't even bother trying to explain. I've learned to be a little more discreet since.

I enjoy wearing perfumes myself. I just got a sample of a new one from work(I love my job, I get presents all the time!). It is called Ange ou Demon and it has a combination of oak wood and white lily. Apparently these two scents have never been combined into one fragrance before. To me, it smells like a delicious mix of root beer and vanilla, with just a touch of licorice.

#203138 - 11/23/06 12:55 AM Re: [Re: TrojZyr]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Quote:

Sorry but if you watch Batman, it will become apparent I am not speaking about Axe Body Spray.

I was referring to a line the Joker used when he was using store products to poison Gotham residents.

I have found upon careful examination that some of these ingredients do more damage to the nasal passages and your sense of smell than you may realize.

Take butane for example, a common ingredient in Axe Body Spray.

Edited by Unknown (11/28/06 01:22 PM)

#203139 - 11/23/06 01:15 AM Re: Colognes [Re: wendydarling]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
Quote:

These are two men's colognes that I do like, for different reasons.

Armani White is a very light, fresh,( almost imperceptible) clean woodsy scent.It is good for daytime.

Calvin Klein Obsession Night for men is amazing! The official description is that it is a blend of Tuscan suede with hints of nutmeg, rich woods, vetiver and patchouli. My description is that it smells like sex under a cashmere blanket on a cold winter night with a man who has just come in from chopping firewood.

I love the smell so much that one day when our department was quiet, I sprayed some onto a scent strip and stood there, eyes half closed, breathing in the fragrance.

Of course a customer caught me doing this ; I didn't even bother trying to explain. I've learned to be a little more discreet since.

I enjoy wearing perfumes myself. I just got a sample of a new one from work(I love my job, I get presents all the time!). It is called Ange ou Demon and it has a combination of oak wood and white lily. Apparently these two scents have never been combined into one fragrance before. To me, it smells like a delicious mix of root beer and vanilla, with just a touch of licorice.

I love your description of the scents! I had no idea there were such beasts out there, honestly. I stop at vanilla. I have had good vanilla and I have had bad vanilla and never the twain shall meet. But I never knew there was such an array of scents to indulge in. Especially for men. I am an Old Spice fan myself. I had a boss (corporate world) who wore the best crisp cotton pressed shirts and always smelled like Old Spice. I barely kept my hands off of him and he knew it. And it was so much fun!

ANYWAY... thanks for posting this.. I feel like I should go broaden my horizons as far as scent goes at least.... Thanks!
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#203140 - 11/23/06 02:21 AM Re: [Re: Bruja]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
>> I stay away from perfumes <<

And you smell lovely, if I may be so bold to say.

As a rule I rarely like the smell of perfumes on women. Occasionally I smell one I like on someone though.

Myself I sometimes wear Longitude & Latitude aftershave by Nautica. Depends where I am going though, but this never fails to attract positive comments from women I come into contact with and initiate conversations in bars.

Edited by UVRAY (11/23/06 02:34 AM)

#203141 - 11/23/06 09:49 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
VKat Offline

Loc: Northern California
I noticed that sometimes I sweat out aspartame, a sweetener. I haven't really decided if its a good thing, but doesn't seem to be repulsive. Actually reminds me of the sweet smell of breast feeding. I've also heard of people ingesting sweeteners to make their pee taste and smell sweeter. Your body should filter out real sugar, if it doesn't then you could be a diabetic.

#203142 - 11/23/06 12:25 PM Re: [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Myself I sometimes wear Longitude & Latitude aftershave by Nautica.

Funny you should mention this. I used to work for Nautica (Unilever) and yes, I used to sell the very scent you fancy.

I promoted it on a grand scale. I do so love that scent.
I love the bottle. I love everything about it.
I suppose if I had to smell a manufactured fragrance on a man it would be exactly the one you possess. Longitude and Latitude by Nautica.

It's not too over powering, it's actually quite light a scent. Masculine with a hint of citrus.

I can recall the fragrance now without having smelled it for a few years....

Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.

#203143 - 11/23/06 09:03 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: VKat]
Lust Offline

I've also heard of people ingesting sweeteners to make their pee taste and smell sweeter.

I can understand how this would apply for those who have a urine fetish.

Edited by Tier_Instinct (11/23/06 09:11 PM)

#203144 - 11/27/06 03:24 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Hydra_M_Star]
Evil_i Offline

first, hello im new here thankyou for clear and concise posts.
Im finishing a Psych degree and am interested in sub conscious reaction to human pheremone.
I have found success over time with the aforementioned technique of a clean shirt used to absorb body scent (not odour).
Having said that, heres an article you may find useful.

Summary: ... smell of a sweaty male armpit can make a woman feel calmer, according to a new study by a U. ... Email to a friend What women need: sweaty male armpits Thursday, 26 June 2003 Sniff this and feel good: male underarm sweat makes women feel more relaxed Being exposed to the smell ... reproduction more likely the scent of a male partner might not only help to trigger ovulation at the right time but may make women more relaxed and receptive to sex ...
http://www.abc.net.au/science/news/stories/2003/888984.htm

there are also experiments done (looking for links) placing males tshirts in a jar after it was worn for a day, there partners showed a strong preference for the males shirt.

Interestingly, around ovulation more women found "stronger" smelling shirts more attractive as well as selecting shirts worn by men with higher testosterone, whereas usually it was reversed (ie; "milder" shirts were prefered, ususally owned by lower testosterone males).

Also there is a tropical fruit grown in Queensland (australia) that apparently makes youre sweat smell of roses, cant remember name of it but shouldnt be hard to track down, i remember a strong link to chinese royalty.

Thanks again for a board a cut above the drivel.Several cuts.

#203145 - 12/05/06 10:54 AM Re: Colognes [Re: reprobate]
French Lady Offline
CoS Member

Loc: France
I like Obsession for men as well.

I remember having a boyfriend once who used CK Be, an "androgynous" perfume, and I loved sniffing him. Quite a turn on, mixed with his natural male scent; for quite some time afterwards I got turned on by the perfume alone. I cured this through wearing it myself, and it seems it works right for women when mixed to a women's body scent. However, I did not get the kind of reactions I had, myself, from men.

I once have been in the presence of a man who literally made my knees go to jelly (and my sex to fire ) through his perfume. Extra noticeable lemon scent -lemon! not lime or orange or grapefruit or "lemon" toilets desodoriser, LEMON!- on a leather base. I guess it was Bel-Ami, which I like no matter what, but it must have reacted in a special way with his skin to smell that much of lemon. AND to have that effect on me.

Masculine fresh sweat from a man. Mmmm...

Usually, leather, tobacco, cedar-like smells.

Thank you.

#203146 - 12/05/06 09:33 PM Re: Colognes [Re: French Lady]
ParaBellum Offline

Loc: Plausibly deniable
Smell is a big thing for my wife. If I wear any cologne at all (rarely), it has to be something earthy and musky. I may have to check out that CK Obsession Night...
According to my wife, I tend to have a leather-and-pipe smoke-smell year round, even though I only wear leather in the winter and smoke VERY rarely.
My wife likes vanilla jasmine...and so do I...GROWWWRRRRR...

Good topic. It's good to be able to come here for REAL conversation...

#203147 - 12/07/06 05:31 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Redhead Offline

Loc: Europe
Yes, I had some very interesting experience with it. But I discuss them exclusively over a glass of wine .

I love the smell of a male as well - I clearly remember the first time I recognised it as such. I was playing basketball with "da boyz in da hood" (my neighborhood was called "Bronx"), when a couple of bad boys appeared - the main one was just transferred to my school, being kicked out of another one for violent behaviour and failing few years, thus being a few years older. The air of uneasiness of the other boys was tangible, a funny little territory game. Anyway, we ended up playing basketball one on one, and at one point he took the shirt off, and I felt his fresh sweat that smelled so delicious that I started playing much more aggresively, being in physicall contact all the time. The sensation was so pleasant I even let him win .

What a good feeling it is, discovering a new sensation triggered - completely unknown and yet feeling so familiar.

On everyday basis, considering the fact I live in a big city, meaning the atmospheric conditions are rather polluted and smog, traffic fumes etc bombard the smelling "devices" with heavy input constantly, I always use perfume. I want my presence to be felt in every possible way, and scent is a powerful tool, be it business meeting or casual drinks.

My latest discovery is Versace's Bright Crystal, which producer describes as:

"Versace introduce Bright Crystal, a fresh, vibrant and floral fragrance, with delicate tastes of colourful and juicy pomegranate grains, lotus flowers and the enticing presence of plant amber, acajou and musk. A perfect scent for the Versace woman who is a hybrid of strength and confidence yet feminine, sensual and always glamorous."

All this time I thought I was a witch, only to discover I am actually a Versace woman !

#203148 - 12/07/06 08:20 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Evil_i]
Lust Offline

I enjoyed reading the article, but that guy in the picture could use a trim.

#203149 - 12/10/06 07:26 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Doctor_Beat Offline
CoS Member

i strongly agree with The Doctor on this one, it doesn't just apply to women and it is a method that i employ regularly with great success. the good thing about pheromones is that they are not a 'smell' as such- they can be masked with deodorant and still work. this doesn't mean that i don't bathe- i just don't overdo things too much. female friends always tell me that i smell nice, sometimes to the extent that they will bury their face in my chest! it's scary how well it works.
i have noticed that i am suceptible to the same thing myself- the way a woman smells can literally make me turn my head. a female friend from a few years ago used to wipe her, um, 'natural moisture' behind her ears and the insides of her wrists if she was on the prowl- worked every time.

i'll never forget the picture i saw once of a girl who had 'the smell of victory' tattooed just below her navel...

#203150 - 12/11/06 12:05 AM Re: Colognes [Re: French Lady]
Buffy Offline

Loc: Mackay- Australia
Quote:

I remember having a boyfriend once who used CK Be, an "androgynous" perfume, and I loved sniffing him. Quite a turn on, mixed with his natural male scent; for quite some time afterwards I got turned on by the perfume alone. I cured this through wearing it myself, and it seems it works right for women when mixed to a women's body scent. However, I did not get the kind of reactions I had, myself, from men.

I have had this very same experience myself, but with BLV GARI- for men, which has a scent of aniseed to it.

If I have a "girls night night out" I tend to use it as an "I'm taken, so fuck off" mechanism and 99% of the time it works.

Most of the time I use lightly scented moisurisers/lotions that smell of sweet vanilla, cocoa, or any sweet smelling fruit.
My partner has also taken it upon himself to use similar products, both of us have so far been complimented, and described as smelling well... alluring.

The most successful people are those who are good at plan B.

#203151 - 12/11/06 01:25 AM Re: Colognes [Re: Buffy]
redheadgrl Offline

I just found out that the fragrance Angel which I've worn for years contains no animalics. That is the pesky stuff in so many fragrances that makes them smell bad on me. I've noticed (through trial and error) that I don't like most fragrances-probably because many contain animal byproducts (animalics). I can smell animalics on me and to my nose at least-it clashes. Sometimes I can smell the same clash on others-yuck.

#305228 - 02/09/08 11:54 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Doctor_Beat]
Lust Offline

Granted, this thread is old, and I have not seen Doctor_Beat, around the forums in a while.

Quote:
i'll never forget the picture i saw once of a girl who had 'the smell of victory' tattooed just below her navel...

I would love to see this!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >

Forum Stats
12024 Members
73 Forums
43832 Topics
405256 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements