Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#203008 - 11/17/06 03:44 PM For The Witches
Lust Offline

I would like to ask the Witches here, if any of you have practiced with what Doktor LaVey called a doggie-bag, in The Satanic Witch, Chapter 3. E.S.P.: Extra Sensual Projection, (On the importance of Odors)?
I find this very fascinating, and would like to read some of your stories using this very effective method, if you would like to tell them.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#203009 - 11/17/06 08:16 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Here
With all due respect to Dr.Lavey I shower regularly, wear clean panties a light deodorant and either cologne or perfumed oils and expect nothing less from my partner man or woman.
Sorry not a fan of body odors..
What about you?

"Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it."

Church of Satan

#203010 - 11/17/06 09:12 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: gypsy]
Lust Offline

I too shower on a regular basis, and put on clean boxer shorts.

As Doktor LaVey pointed out though, "THE SCENTS YOU LIKE BEST ON YOURSELF ARE INCONSEQUENTIAL."

Reading back over The Satanic Witch, this subject has always stood out as rather taboo. I just wanted to see if any of the Witches here, have applied this, and would like to share some of the results.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�

#203011 - 11/17/06 09:46 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

I haven't applied his theories directly as I just read the book a few weeks ago.

However, I did have an experience that relates. I was on a date with a boy with whom I had a strong physical attraction. (And by date, I mean that hanging-out-at-a-bar thing that was so common when I was twenty). We head back to his place after some dancing, and in the cab I say, "Ugh I smell like sweat and beer."
To which he responds with a smirk, "You promise?"
It was the sexual tension that made the body odour not just tolerable but kind of appealing.

I always say I like the smell of fresh sweat on a man, not stank, old sweat. I rely on good old soap and water regularly, as perfumes give me migraines.

#203012 - 11/17/06 09:57 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Hydra_M_Star Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC
Most if not all of my stories are not tame enough for this section of the board, or sadly perhaps not even for some of my fellow witches.

Let's just say this. I don't shower daily, for one thing it dries out my skin and hair and for another it takes away all of my natural scents which is most unatural and mildly distressing to me. I'm one of those rare people that actually likes the scent of their own body. I always wear unscented deodorant and I am very careful about the scent of my shampoo. I hardly ever wear purfume and when I do it is always a light-weight food scented one.

As for the naughty little bag you are speaking of, I have with success used the method discribed in the book and have tested out my own tricks... I don't give away my tricks to the general public.

If this sounds "nasty" to any of the other ladies around this board, I have to question how intouch with your animal self you really are and thank you for making my job all that much easier.

Edited by Hydra_M_Star (11/17/06 10:00 PM)

#203013 - 11/17/06 10:04 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

As Doktor LaVey pointed out though, "THE SCENTS YOU LIKE BEST ON YOURSELF ARE INCONSEQUENTIAL ."

Don't you think it's a matter of personal choice? I repeat with all due respect to the good Doktor if he suggested picking my nose and chewing it do you think I'd try It.?

By the way what's with the CAPS??

Church of Satan

#203014 - 11/17/06 10:16 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Hydra_M_Star]
Lust Offline

I thank you Hydra_M_Star, for your informative, and yet secretive reply.

I can respect that you would not want to share your secrets, but I am willing to bet that you have peeked some curiosity.

#203015 - 11/17/06 10:17 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: gypsy]
Hydra_M_Star Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC
If you don't mind me asking have you tried anything from the book?

It is just that you seem so unwilling to see the other side of this matter, perhaps it is just the way things were phrased, and appear to look upon the whole thing as a joke or beneath you.

Oh, and by the way I read a study last year out of Germany that said picking your nose and eating it helps to bust your immune sytem.

#203016 - 11/17/06 10:22 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Hydra_M_Star]
Magnus Offline

Loc: South America
Quote:

Oh, and by the way I read a study last year out of Germany that said picking your nose and eating it helps to bust your immune sytem

So does sex. Tough choice

#203017 - 11/17/06 10:28 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: gypsy]
Lust Offline

Quote:

Don't you think it's a matter of personal choice?

Of course I do, and I respect yours.

I used the caps because that's the way it's written in The Satanic Witch.

#203018 - 11/17/06 10:35 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Magnus]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
I have tried each way and both with much success.

I have gained the opposite and same sex by being very clean and wearing of my body lotions, perfumes etc.

I have gained the opposite sex by being 'me' for a few days and when I say me I did do PTO's but did not wear perfume and the like.

I was with a man who once told me I smelled like 'oranges'. This apparently is my 'natural' scent as I have heard it more than once.

I thought my scent would be quite offensive but to the contrary is turns some men on.

However, I as Gypsy stated wear clean panties, I shower on a regular basis because this is what suits 'ME' best.

If I ever have trouble in the man or woman department for that matter perhaps I'll go back to my natural animal scent.

Until then? Bring on the soap, bring on the hot water and the finest of scented perfumes. I enjoy them.

I also like to pamper myself because it makes ME feel good and there certainly isn't anything wrong with that.

Besides, I'm always afraid of getting into an accident and having the paramedics find me in dirty panties. I wonder... would they think it was appauling or would they try to molest my dead corpse?

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#203019 - 11/17/06 10:44 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Many here seem perplexed that Herr Doktor "ordered" gals not to bathe. Not so. Take a closer look. That was meant for "special" occassions, ie as when on the prowl.

On the other hand, if you prefer not to bathe regularly there is a group that would love to have you: the pagans and wiccans.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#203020 - 11/17/06 10:49 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Hydra_M_Star]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

It is just that you seem so unwilling to see the other side of this matter, perhaps it is just the way things were phrased, and appear to look upon the whole thing as a joke or beneath you.

Other side? What other side? What I am suggesting is that this particular subject (Odor and such) was most likely a personal thing/fetish perhaps of the good Doc. and I have absolutely no problem with it. I do however have a problem with those who would suggest that everything and anything written by Doctor Lavey is the Law.
If it works for you that's great and that's your choice. To suggest that I "look upon the whole thing as a joke or beneath me" is to suggest that you know nothing about me, so read into it whatever you please.

Quote:

Oh, and by the way I read a study last year out of Germany that said picking your nose and eating it helps to bust your immune sytem.

I do everything I can to boost my immune sytem thank you very much.

Church of Satan

#203021 - 11/17/06 11:48 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
leonor Offline

Loc: Portugal
I enjoy bathing and clean panties, definitely. I truly hate smelly people.

But I do remember this particular guy I used to be together with. He had to leave early in the morning for work even on week-ends. I remember that during week-ends I didn't have to go to work, I'd shower only late at night just to smell that scent of sex for a couple of hours. I remember we used to go out after making love and never had a shower.

Scents are truly important to me. Not only perfumes, but the scents in my house as well. My perfumes are sweet and strong because my scent is also strong and cologne will simply vanish after a couple of hours. Yet, I think I do relate with that kind of fragrances. My favorite scent at home is vanilla. I burn vanilla candles regularly.

Carrying a "bottle of pheromones" in my neck sounds too much premeditation to me. I do not go out to seduce. That's something I engage at my discretion or simply don't. I probably enjoy nighttime too much to confine it. I'm the kind of person that pays no attention to what interests me not. And I mean no attention at all. I go out alone very often, for many years. And I enjoy it LOADS. To know how to ignore or not ignore people is good for lone nightwalkers as me.

Surely I'm considering the idea of making a couple of experiments, but that's another story. It's part of my learning. i.e. Sex Magic without Sanctimony interests me A LOT! I remember reading about that particular coat ritual on TSW and going WOW. This is going to be great!

Not the scents thingy no. Not just like that.
You happen to concentrate on bodily scents at certain occasions.

HS
october1560

Edited by leonor (11/17/06 11:50 PM)
Time does not imply evolution. Very true. We are stepping back. One generates haunting monsters that generate haunting monsters on an endless spiral of misunderstanding, unsolved needs, moral amulets eradicating both the sickness and the cure.
I see a bunch of men raging at the void, haunted by their own inventions. Absurd. Totally absurd.

#203022 - 11/18/06 12:08 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

I would like to ask the Witches here, if any of you have practiced with what Doktor LaVey called a doggie-bag, in The Satanic Witch, Chapter 3. E.S.P.: Extra Sensual Projection, (On the importance of Odors)?
I find this very fascinating, and would like to read some of your stories using this very effective method, if you would like to tell them.

Some people take this advice out of context. Dr. LaVey did not mean that women should be filthy. That definitely will not yeild good results. He stresses that natural body scents are attractive. Scrubbing all of your body scents away and replacing them with artificial ones will not yield potent results for attraction. Obsessive douching, scented panty liners and a ton of perfume is not good for you. The only odors that you should be concerned with is bad breath odor, smelly feet (unless your loved one has a fetish for it), dirty clothes and old sweat.

I can't say Anton LaVey had a filth fetish. He just loved the scent of natural female sex. Panties do not have to be dirty. When he wrote "Ode to the Panty Shield" he was expressing the delight of a natural panty stain that was appealing and not offensive smelling...just natural. Panty stains to him, probably was something very primal that suggested the women was excited. It was dirty in a good way!

I haven't tried the doggie-bag technique myself but I've thought about it. Men do normally flock to me during my moon cycle. It's natural and happens to us all. I am not obsessive with female hygiene. I don't have to be because I have a natural light scent and I eat well. I also bathe every day but I'm not obsessive with perfume. I prefer light fruity or flowery scents that compliment my natural body scent, not masking it. It takes a lot of guts to employ all of the formulas in The Satanic Witch and I applaud all of the Witches who have the guts to do it!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >

Forum Stats
12202 Members
73 Forums
43993 Topics
406093 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements