Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#203023 - 11/18/06 12:39 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
I haven't tried the doggy bag thing persay... I accidentally forgot to have a shower one morning durring my period and went to school smelling er, not so fresh... I got quite a bit of attention. Guys bought me lunch for the whole week. I tend to smell like food as I like to cook. I once sprinkled garlic powder on my shirt, that worked quite well as did the time I went to a pig roast and smelt like roasted ham all day. I would say the roasted ham scent worked better. Men just can't seem to back away from a woman who smells like roasted meat.

#203024 - 11/18/06 12:42 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: tovasshi]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

Men just can't seem to back away from a woman who smells like roasted meat.

Oh yeah. Grass and gasoline too!

#203025 - 11/18/06 01:15 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
redheadgrl Offline

I haven't done this up to this point. If the circumstances warrant it, then I don't see a problem with it. Sex does enhance the immune system, after all.

I shower daily because I'm hot-natured and unable to sleep well unless my head is cooled off and the ambient temperature is low. I wear perfume because I've loved a particular scent for 7 years now, men have given me lots of compliments on the way I smell, it is harmonious with my natural scent and I have a very sensitive nose (I'd rather smell my perfume than the random scents of others passing by).

#203026 - 11/18/06 02:24 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: Behind You
I havent employed the doggy bag method as I havent had the need for it at all, however, I have taken ALOT of lessons from the Satanic Witch and they have become a part of me and I do these things without having to think about them to make sure I get who I want and when I want them, be they male or female.
If I want you, I will have you

In regards to odors, I am very sensitive to smell and can normally smell a person coming before I see or hear them.

On guys, I really cant stand the overt sweat smell, stinky or not. The only way it turns me on is if, as Dr LaVey has put it, I'm attracted to the type of pheromones his sweat smell gives out.
In that case, I'm a lioness ready to attack!

On women, I really do hate the fact that most women, whether it suits them or not, wear a really pungent floral type perfume.
Its offensive to say the least.

With both sexes, I personally prefer the natural body smell with a slight whiff of their chosen scent (if it suits them) otherwise I'm turned off.
The smells that attract me the most are more along the lines of natural musky, earthy and woody scents.

I will agree with what some of the other women have already said in regards to the Menstrual Cycle. When I have my monthly's, Men flock like there is no tomorrow and Women are repelled unless they are Bi or Gay.

I would recommend to every woman, that when she goes out on the prowl or just out and about for the evening, if wearing a dress, have a shower but dont wash down there and go out without wearing panties.
The energy your giving off with your heightened sense of sexual awareness and your natural smell, the response will knock your heels off

As far as my own personal hygiene and body odour stand.
I normally dont sweat much nor do I wear a perfumery on me, I pretty much stick to my normal daily showers and deodorant for normal days and dab on a bit of my signature scent behind my ears and my wrists when i go out.

La bonne cuisine est la base du véritable bonheur ~Escoffier~

Church of Satan

#203027 - 11/18/06 02:40 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
Quote:

I would like to ask the Witches here, if any of you have practiced with what Doktor LaVey called a doggie-bag, in The Satanic Witch, Chapter 3. E.S.P.: Extra Sensual Projection, (On the importance of Odors)?
I find this very fascinating, and would like to read some of your stories using this very effective method, if you would like to tell them.

It works for Warlocks, too.

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#203028 - 11/18/06 09:28 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Coast, USA.
I say if you want to stink, go for it.

Just be mindful of the context and consequences.

One thing that people aren't considering is that sexually speaking, odor of a more synthetic breed has been conditioned into society as "normal."

Nature is no longer allowed to flourish and is no longer "natural."

Odor is now either repulsive or pleasing; all according to the latest fashion of course.

Unfortunately, reality doesn't provide the prospective Witch or Warlock with a plethora of options. Either you run the risk of alienating your target, or with a little luck you'll find that rare specimen that still identifies with a bygone scent.

I'd also like to point out that when Dr. LaVey formulated his theory, odor wasn't as fashionably commercialized. It's another sign that society is controlled by the media.

We know that natural scent is sexually appealing, however, the majority (where sexual partners usually originate by default) of society is so conditioned, they will become repulsed simply because they think it's the "right" thing to do.

Either way you slice it, you need to remember that personal preference is important, and most people prefer popular scent, so unless you're familiar with your target, I wouldn't recommend deliberately cultivating an odor of perceived stench.

If your partner can be ascertained to enjoy such natural scent, then it's only natural that you comply, however.

Edit: Just to make it perfectly clear, I'm aware that naturally produced pheromones can act like an aphrodisiac, I just think that we need to be careful how we apply this fact. And like I said, I think it's important to be aware of the context, situation and environment. In replies to other posters, I have provided the reasons for my opinion.

I very well might be missing the mark? - directed at anyone.

Edited by AmbientLogic (11/18/06 06:06 PM)

#203029 - 11/18/06 10:57 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Poetaster]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
Quote:

One thing that people aren't considering is that sexually speaking, odor of a more synthetic breed has been conditioned into society as "normal."

Nature is no longer allowed to flourish and is no longer "natural."

Odor is now either repulsive or pleasing; all according to the latest fashion of course.

Unfortunately, reality doesn't provide the prospective Witch or Warlock with a plethora of options. Either you run the risk of alienating your target, or with a little luck you'll find that rare specimen that still identifies with a bygone scent.

I'd like to mention that the thing here is that it works. Reality is actually the opposite as you would like to paint it.

You shouldn't smell like a sewer because you haven't showered in three months. The point here is not to completely de-odorise yourself.

If you aren't physically dirty, there is no reason to scrub off all your natural salts and scents.

It's been shown in studies that humans emit pheromones and these eminate primarily from the genitals, and the underarms. Scent in mammals is the Universal Fetish. Human pheromones are odorless. If you are scrubbing your body down every single day with body washes, smearing stick anti-persperant under your arms, and wearing perfumes that use such things as rodent musks, you are going to end up attracting people that are not your "type".

And on top of that 90% of the people in the US use anti-persperants and destroy their pheromones, and inhibit their lymph function doing this. And people wonder why relationship "problems" are so prevalent. They're killing off the messenger of attraction, and then supplanting it with a smell that is going to repulse someone that they'd be really compatible with.

Quote:

I'd also like to point out that when Dr. LaVey formulated his theory, odor wasn't as fashionably commercialized. It's another sign that society is controlled by the media.

We know that natural scent is sexually appealing, however, the majority (where sexual partners usually originate by default) of society is so conditioned, they will become repulsed simply because they think it's the "right" thing to do.

What are you talking about?

The 1960's and 1970's had the worst of the worst when it came to un-stinky.

We're talking about people that made a big deal about "ring around the collar".

It was during this time when stick deodorant and anti-persperant came into predominance with TV ads proclaiming loudly that women found men's underarms a "turn off when I get close".

Bullshit.

Women love to sniff sweaty t-shirts as much as I like to stick my nose in women's panties.

Again, you shouldn't smell like a sewer. If you don't wash for three days and you smell like a sweaty yak, you have chemical imbalances. You either need to drink more water, stop using anti-perspirant, start taking a vitamin and mineral supplement, or eat less meat.

Quote:

Either way you slice it, you need to remember that personal preference is important, and most people prefer popular scent, so unless you're familiar with your target, I wouldn't recommend deliberately cultivating an odor of perceived stench.

So, in essence, one should throw out the baby with the bathwater because herdlings don't know any better?

This is putting the cart before the horse.

The opposite sex is going to find your "unholy stenche" attractive. This is the whole point. If you are a dominant male or female, you are going to offend the noses of the same sex, and they are going to make a big deal about it and demand that you deodorise yourself to make themselves mor comfortable in their own odorless submission.

Anton LaVey came up with the "doggie bag" talisman, because it was an unobtrusive way to employ female scent as exuded during her menstrual cycle, without actually having to be on her period. Yeah, it's gonna smell bad to the Witch, but it won't be really noticed in an "Jesus Christ what is that smell?" kind of way by men. Men are attracted to women on their period ANYWAY because a woman is emitting all kinds of olfactory(sp) "goodies".

Witch is the whole point.

The idea here is to harness that "forbidden" power of natural human "stink" and get it to work for the Witch or Warlock.

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#203030 - 11/18/06 11:15 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Coast, USA.
All good points, and none of which are within my direct experience.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this subject.

One point, however, I'm not trying to "paint" reality any which way, only pointing out how reality is.

All the studies and think-tanks in the world won't change the fact that conditioned responses are prevalent within this particular area.

If you've been fortunate to find people that aren't turned off by your natural scent, then I think that's excellent.

I, however, have not had that luck - I've tried.

Quote:

So, in essence, one should throw out the baby with the bathwater because herdlings don't know any better?

Context is important.

Knowing that something can work doesn't mean that it will; and in this case I've never seen it work (personally), so I'm fairly biased.

This is why I pointed out that if you can ascertain that someone is or would be attracted to a more natural scent, then by all means project it. However, going all-natural in a world of conditioned responses to fashionable scent is a sure path to rejection.

This is all a personal perspective, though. I'd rather go the easy route sexually (the herd), than spend all night hunting for the person who knows the case-studies and science behind natural odor, and is attracted to that.

Come on, let's be realistic here.

I'm really not trying to be contentious, but this is just baffling to me.
"People who harbor strong convictions without evidence belong at the margins of our societies, not in our halls of power. The only thing we should respect in a person’s faith is his desire for a better life in this world; we need never have respected his certainty that one awaits him in the next."

- Sam Harris

#203031 - 11/18/06 01:00 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
Lust Offline

Quote:

Quote:

I would like to ask the Witches here, if any of you have practiced with what Doktor LaVey called a doggie-bag, in The Satanic Witch, Chapter 3. E.S.P.: Extra Sensual Projection, (On the importance of Odors)?
I find this very fascinating, and would like to read some of your stories using this very effective method, if you would like to tell them.

Would you like to elaborate?
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#203032 - 11/18/06 01:39 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Carkosa]
Lust Offline

Quote:

It takes a lot of guts to employ all of the formulas in The Satanic Witch and I applaud all of the Witches who have the guts to do it!

As do I!
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�

#203033 - 11/18/06 01:45 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Carkosa]
Lust Offline

Gasoline struck me as odd when I first read it, but the more that I think about it the more it makes sense.

#203034 - 11/18/06 01:50 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: tekku]
Lust Offline

Quote:

The smells that attract me the most are more along the lines of natural musky, earthy and woody scents.

This is interesting indeed.

#203035 - 11/18/06 01:56 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Poetaster]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
Quote:

Quote:

This is all a personal perspective, though. I'd rather go the easy route sexually (the herd), than spend all night hunting for the person who knows the case-studies and science behind natural odor, and is attracted to that.

I'm VERY confused about what you think is going on here.

Both of the sentences I've quoted seem to imply that you think that people learn to be attracted to pheromones. Like, they haven't broken through their conditioning and discovered from books ("case studies and science") that they really should be attracted to body scent; and when they do, they choose to cast off their social conditioning -- they decide by some intellectual act to MAKE pheromones attractive to themselves.

That is so strange that I can't fathom how it could really be what you intend to say. No one reacts with revulsion to pheromone-bearing scent "simply because they think it's the 'right' thing to do". People don't get conditioned out of their own natures, and you can't return to your nature by some kind of fiat.

But perhaps you mean something else?

Edited by reprobate (11/18/06 02:12 PM)

#203036 - 11/18/06 02:09 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
Quote:

Quote:

Would you like to elaborate?

The information provided in TSW works for men as well as women. You just have to know how to extrapolate the data and apply it to the masculine form rather than the female form.

Edited by xDravenx (11/18/06 02:10 PM)

#203037 - 11/18/06 02:14 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

Women love to sniff sweaty t-shirts as much as I like to stick my nose in women's panties.

Yes. And the first time I mentioned this to one of my girl friends (a big mistake) the look of horror on her face was priceless.
The smell immediately transports you to memories of them, either talking or flirting or making love.

I bet few people like filth, but even a few hours of clothes worn by someone you're attracted to absorbs their scents. It's quite erotic.

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 >

Forum Stats
12024 Members
73 Forums
43832 Topics
405256 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements