Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#203053 - 11/18/06 06:25 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lazarus]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Quote:

As for your panties being clean when you die. Due to way the way body shuts down we are all likely to go out of this world with soiled underwear rather we started the day with them or not.

Of course. I was making light hearted banter. (also, I feel that this thread may be in need of a little levity).

You body does lose muscle control after it shuts down which would make one soil themself. Ahh Science. It's not always a beautiful thing is it?

Anyway, as stated I have tried both ways and feel it's a matter of preference on the Witch's or Warlocks part.

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#203054 - 11/18/06 06:38 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Carkosa]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Loc: unknown
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

simply by substituting menstrual scents for masculine sweat.

OR, perhaps, sperm...?

That loses it's smell after an hour or so.

I disagree... Sperm holds a scent for weeks. The scent doesn't stay the same, however, it "goes off", so to speak.

And when it does, it becomes pungent... I, personally would not like a baggie of my own spunk around my neck... It would make me feel ill...

Sweat however, is a good iedea. Warlock Leviathans "undershirt" idea is a good one.

If you (males) are worried about not using deoderants, but you think you smell TOO MUCH, then shave your armpit hair, most of the scent is held in the hair, you still get a scent without the hair, but it is reduced greatly...

...I should know.

#203055 - 11/18/06 06:59 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lazarus]
Lust Offline

Thanks Lazarus, I am still laughing. The (When I was your age) jokes can incorporate just about anything.

Not to get off topic, but take a look at this. Deodorants just scroll down a little, and there is it's history.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#203056 - 11/18/06 10:03 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Hydra_M_Star]
simasud666 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: New York, USA
Hydra I could not agree more with what you said.

I use coconut oil shampoo and conditioner, my soap is mild and unscented, I never use deodorant and rarely wear perfume due to allergies and I bath every other day or sometimes every three days depending on the weather. I have never had a man nor do women tell me that I smell bad but just the opposite.

As far as the doggy bag, I have tried it with great success and never give away all my secrets either. I like you have tried my own bag of tricks too some failed but others worked too well.

As a side note I am a ex Carney and we could not always bath regularly.

#203057 - 11/18/06 10:23 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
luciferHammer Offline
Banned

Quote:

I would like to ask the Witches here, if any of you have practiced with what Doktor LaVey called a doggie-bag, in The Satanic Witch, Chapter 3. E.S.P.: Extra Sensual Projection, (On the importance of Odors)?

I hate most perfume, but I'm not quite found of sweaty scent either. I'm quite selective about natural odors, whatever the provenance. And I want it to be. I'm not part of the heard, why should I be attracted by any scent passing by....

#203058 - 11/18/06 10:26 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: simasud666]
redheadgrl Offline

What kind of coconut oil shampoo do you use-does it work in hard water?

I've heard benzonite clay is a good foot powder and I've purchased some unscented deodorant-mainly because it discourages stickiness, not to cover odor.

#203059 - 11/18/06 10:31 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
redheadgrl Offline

Quote:

Wear an undershirt during a "clean day" when you're not working excessively to get your natural smell on it. Then save and wear this under your regular shirt when you wish to have "instant scent."

Just remember, if a guy takes off his shirt when his woman is in the room then the shirt is up for grabs! (I always end up wearing it).

#203060 - 11/18/06 11:43 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
Quote:

Quote:

It works for Warlocks, too.

Would you like to elaborate?

I'll simply give you an experiment to try for yourself.

I like to teach with object lessons and direct experience.

Stop showering for three days. Use your anti-perspirant and colognes. Do what you can to work yourself into a sweat at least once a day. And don't shower.

You shouldn't be able to stand yourself after the second day, and neither will anyone else. All those happy bacteria in your armpits and genitals will be feasting happily on all the crap coming out of your skin. Your body is trying to compensate for you covering up your scent so it's gonna release more oils in these areas. The bacteria that make you smell like fish guts in sunshine, feed on those secretions.

Now. Stop using your anti-perspirant. Stop using your colognes. Start drinking a lot of water. Like half a gallon a day at least for a week, and work yourself into a sweat. Don't eat anything overly spicy, more than one portion of red meat a day, or anything with a lot of onion or garlic in it. This forces all the crap out of your system, and removes any stinky stuff coming out of your skin as it is. You're still gonna smell like shit for a couple of days because you've got all that stuff that has been trapped in your sweat glands by the anti-perspirant. But by drinking lots of water, really like a gallon a day and sweating profusely, you should be able to flush all the crap out of your glands.

This will take like a week and a half to do.

When you shower, only use soap if you are genuinely dirty. Otherwise plain water and a washcloth will be sufficient to clean your body and exfoliate dead skin. And if you do use a soap, I reccommend that using a pure castille based or glycerine based soaps, not this body wash shit filled lauryl sulfates and other crap.

Diet plays a big part.

If you smoke. Stop. If you eat alot of spicy food (garlic, curry, onions, peppers, etc), stop. If you eat a lot of red meat, stop. If you use drugs, stop. If you drink alcohol to excess, stop.

(Your race can also play a role in what you smell like and how strong.)

After you do this, wear no underarm anti-perspirant at all. Shower once a day, but do NOT scrub your armpits or genitals with soap, just water. You should be able to go 2-3 days without showering and smell distinctly "male". You won't like how you smell, but you won't stink either. Now you can get away with using an underarm deodorant. Do not go back to using anti-perspirant. For what it's worth, use a cologne that you don't like, a light spray on the adam's apple or chest, and a light spray on the dan'tien which is 3" below your navel. You can usually just forgo the whole deodarant stick altogether, use a small amount of cologne, if you keep hydrated and on a non-stinky diet.

THIS is the equivalent of having a Witches "doggie bag".

Men can't exactly menstruate and stick the secretions into a talisman pouch.

Do NOT be surprised if men will start acting more aggressive or subservient around you.

Also.

Do NOT be surprised if women stare at you, start touching you out of the blue, or get the "deer in headlights" look on their face when talking with you. They may also comment that you smell "sweet", or perfumed, but you aren't wearing anything.

You can tell if your chemistry is balanced by how you smell. If you can smell yourself stink, really stinky gross gag-a-maggot bad, this means that you're out of whack and need to drink more water, sweat it out, and adjust your diet. You can tell if you have it right if you go a day or two without showering and without any strenuous physical activity, and just smell "male". To better explain, you won't stink like a dead camel, but you won't like how you smell either.

You should be able to go 1-2 days without a shower and not be overwhelmingly stenchy. If you are bothered by your own smell, just use cologne lightly to mask your natural scent. But do NOT annihilate it completely buy scrubbing it off, or using anti-perspirants.

Edited by Felstorm (11/19/06 01:50 AM)

"Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine. ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#203061 - 11/19/06 12:30 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
redheadgrl Offline

Interesting post Felstorm.

#203062 - 11/19/06 12:53 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Hydra_M_Star]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Here
"Yawn" First of all let me say right off the bat I have employed oh probably just about everything written it TSW and long before I read it. Some even before I hit puberty. I read the book with a wink and a nod for sure.

What exactly are you suggesting that I try?

If I had a man who was so inclined to sniff a smelly twat
it would be my pleasure to provide that, no problem.

Again except for a few words typed in a message board you don't know me from Adam. So why are you getting your panties all bunched up. Why the hell do you give two shits about my personal hygiene?
For all you know I might not have taken a bath in six months and maybe I'm sitting here typing while peeing in my fucking pants, and digging it no less.

Look everybody has there own body odor and the scents of odors during sex are very exciting for sure but lets be honest here and simply say that I prefer to let that happen naturally.

"Sigh" I don't cover myself with false scents as you suggest, I use only natural oils, (a blend of natural oils that suit my personal tastes) and have been using these for many years with much success.

Free thinker? Ha thats a joke. I am no kid, I'm probably old enough to be your mother and I've been with men who have much stranger fetishes than the simple act of sniffing my panties and or any other body odors.

I'm getting bored now so maybe you'd like to enlighten me about one more thing because I take my religion very seriously,

You cannot even see that your view (or side of things) isn't the only view (or side of things). We have a word for that in Satanism. Do you know what that is?

Please do enlighten me.

"Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it."

Church of Satan

#203063 - 11/19/06 01:14 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Hydra_M_Star]
Drimlybunk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: California
Quote:

You cannot even see that your view (or side of things) isn't the only view (or side of things).

This is a bit hypocritical don't you think? She makes valid points and both of your opinions do not need to conflict. They can coexist.

Quote:

We have a word for that in Satanism. Do you know what that is?

Who is this "We" you speak of?

The connotations you lend are quite bothersome and suggest a sort of unity in thought on an issue that comes down to personal preference. Furthermore it suggests that a majority opinion lends that opinion credence. I disagree on an idea of unified thought within the Church of Satan that stretches beyond its basic tenets, and I disagree that citing a majority opinion is a reasonable way to approach analysis of any situation.

#203064 - 11/19/06 01:15 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Poetaster]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
Quote:

All good points, and none of which are within my direct experience.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this subject.

One point, however, I'm not trying to "paint" reality any which way, only pointing out how reality is.

All the studies and think-tanks in the world won't change the fact that conditioned responses are prevalent within this particular area.

If you've been fortunate to find people that aren't turned off by your natural scent, then I think that's excellent.

I, however, have not had that luck - I've tried.

Quote:

So, in essence, one should throw out the baby with the bathwater because herdlings don't know any better?

Context is important.

Knowing that something can work doesn't mean that it will; and in this case I've never seen it work (personally), so I'm fairly biased.

This is why I pointed out that if you can ascertain that someone is or would be attracted to a more natural scent, then by all means project it. However, going all-natural in a world of conditioned responses to fashionable scent is a sure path to rejection.

This is all a personal perspective, though. I'd rather go the easy route sexually (the herd), than spend all night hunting for the person who knows the case-studies and science behind natural odor, and is attracted to that.

Come on, let's be realistic here.

I'm really not trying to be contentious, but this is just baffling to me.

This speaks volumes about your Ambient "logic".

When someone like myself, who does have direct experience and success, tells you 'You're wrong, try this instead', maybe we know something you don't.

Reality is actually different, and conforms very much to what I have written, and Dr. LaVey has written, reputable scientists have written, and other successful Lesser Magicians have written.

I'm not attacking your character.

I'm attacking your silly idea.

It's wrong.

You've confused unnatural human stink due to chemical de-odorisation with natural human body odor, that is actually attractive to the opposite sex.

There is a difference.

Other men will NOT like your natural human scent because they have been chemically neutered by Mennen, and AXE, and TAG, etc. Get used to the idea, other men are not going to like you as much if you are doing these things. Humans deodorise themselves not so that they offend the opposite sex, but because they offend the SAME sex. The opposite sex LIKES your natural smell. That is the whole point right? To smell good to HER, not to your best guy friends.

You've said you've "tried" it?

But you said you didn't have any direct experience!

Which is which?

Are you lying?

If so, why do you feel the need to?

Quote:

Knowing that something can work doesn't mean that it will; and in this case I've never seen it work (personally), so I'm fairly biased.

This is why I pointed out that if you can ascertain that someone is or would be attracted to a more natural scent, then by all means project it. However, going all-natural in a world of conditioned responses to fashionable scent is a sure path to rejection.

But you don't have any experience!

This isn't an intellectual choice we are talking about here, it's an autonomic response to stimuli.

The "preconditioned" human response is the one that is programmed into your reptilian brain that is responsible for your sex drive. You're vomeronasal organ isn't a figment of my imagination, and it's not a matter of context.

It exists in reality.

It is preconditioned to respond to human pheromones, not beaver pheromones, whale pheromones, moth pheromones, deer piss, cow shit, or raccon effluvium.

Dr. LaVey developed a whole system about it, wrote a flipping inch thick book on it, before ANYONE ever wrote a scientific paper on it.

The fact remains, you keep confusing un-natural human stench as the result of unnatural chemical deodorisation, with natural human smell. THAT is what Dr. LaVey was writing about, that is what he was reccomending. THAT is the goal and purpose of the "doggie bag". The insides of a woman's vagina is typically going to be free of the aluminum silicates, perfume, and other garbage that people smear and spread all over their bodies to "not offend".

A man doesn't have this luxury of a pure sex scent factory between his legs. He's got a cock and balls that he's been taught to scrub with soap and water because it's a "dirty" organ since he's been toilet trained. His underarms get the same sex-less masochistic deodorisation regime with anti-perspirant sticks and body sprays.

If he's circumcised he doesn't get the benefit of that either. Typically the penis exudes what is called "pre-cum" in laymans terms, and this would accumulate naturally at the tip of the penis, and form a pheromonal cocktail in the folds of the foreskin. Urine also would mix with this. Now thankfully to the doctors of the world and hygeine companies you can completely annihilate what has taken evolution and thousands of years to perfect in one snip of a scissors at birth, and 4 inch stick of Alzheimers causing aluminum silicate and perfume to smear under your arms!

The whole point of The Satanic Witch was to exploit the very BASE nature of the human animal against all the trained human beasts that surround you.

Like it says in The Satanic Witch, the difference between the sexes MUST be exploited.

There are no exceptions.

"Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine. ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#203065 - 11/19/06 01:31 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
Drimlybunk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: California
I outstandingly admit that I am deeply aroused by natural body odor. I have been consciously seduced by it and have noticed patterns that would border on scientific data in my own experience of signals being successfully sent by potential mates.

I have observed the follow (somewhat narrow and definately subjective) relevant occurances.

1.) Small liberal arts colleges have students with sex drives that surprass other larger, more conservative schools. Students there have sex with more people, more frequently and more students (a higher percentage) are having it.
----Students and the schools in question shower rarely and body odor is socially acceptable. Students there are more conscious of their diet - a lot of vegitarians attend.

It was at one of these schools where I realized how silly it is to shower/use deodorant daily. When I "returned" to the "norm" I continued this hygenic habit and no one has commented on days where I have little physical activity.

2.) There is a lot of "hooking up" at clubs and physical social events.
----People omit more natural odor when sweating from dancing and it is widely socially acceptable.

3.) Sweaty sex is commonly identified with good sex.

Disclaimer: I acknowledge that as scientific data these conclusions are glaringly flawed - there are too many other variables. I offer them as food for thought and definitive positive correlations.

#203066 - 11/19/06 01:41 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Coast, USA.
Quote:

This speaks volumes about your Ambient "logic".

Charming.

Quote:

When someone like myself, who does have direct experience and success, tells you 'You're wrong, try this instead', maybe we know something you don't.

What makes you think that I'm incapable of heeding your advice? In fact, I'm not, and I'm willing to change my argument provided new information. Don't be so quick to assume just because you want to ridicule me.

Quote:

Reality is actually different, and conforms very much to what I have written, and Dr. LaVey has written, reputable scientists have written, and other successful Lesser Magicians have written.

Never said it didn't. In fact, I support that, however, I was simply confusing "un-natural stink with natural body odor."

You pointed that out, anything further wasn't really necessary. Although it helped to solidify your position and make things clearer, so it served it's purpose.

Quote:

You've said you've "tried" it?

Yes, but my misunderstanding apparently damaged the attempt from the onset.

Quote:

But you said you didn't have any direct experience!

No direct experience of success, but that ties into my faulty application of the idea. It happens, but you've helped me to better understand that.

Well, thank you for the constructive, if somewhat contentious, education. It isn't unappreciated.

#203067 - 11/19/06 02:02 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Drimlybunk]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Funny, my observation is that true vegetarians generally have a rather undesirable body odor. My guess is that the metabolic effort required to process so much roughage (vegetation is much harder to digest than meat) leads to an imbalance. Ever notice that cows usually smell worse than dogs?

Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 >

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43882 Topics
404449 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements