Page 5 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 >
Topic Options
#203068 - 11/19/06 02:11 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Drimlybunk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: California
I have not spent much time around cows - but if that barn yard stench is what you are referring to I would agree.

As far as vegetarian's go... I would have to disagree and conclude that it is either a case of differing experiences or tastes. I've never felt or smelled (in my opinion) better than the few weeks where I had an entirely vegitarian diet because of a lack of favorable meat items in the cafeteria.

#203069 - 11/19/06 02:17 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Drimlybunk]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Yes, barnyard odor is produced by herbivorous animals. In general, herbivores almost always smell worse than carnivores (aside from breath, which comes from eating raw meat or carrion and isn't present as much in animals given a clean carnivorous diet as a dog is). The digestion of vegetable matter produces all manner of foul odor.

I've never tried judging my own smell. I reckon I don't mind my (own, as opposed to acquired odors from contact) smell regardless.

#203070 - 11/19/06 02:18 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Rory_Rocketpants]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

simply by substituting menstrual scents for masculine sweat.

OR, perhaps, sperm...?

That loses it's smell after an hour or so.

I disagree... Sperm holds a scent for weeks. The scent doesn't stay the same, however, it "goes off", so to speak.

And when it does, it becomes pungent... I, personally would not like a baggie of my own spunk around my neck... It would make me feel ill...

Sweat however, is a good iedea. Warlock Leviathans "undershirt" idea is a good one.

If you (males) are worried about not using deoderants, but you think you smell TOO MUCH, then shave your armpit hair, most of the scent is held in the hair, you still get a scent without the hair, but it is reduced greatly...

...I should know.

Okay, this is good stuff.

Here's something I'd like to comment on further.

Sperm, itself is odorless. It's nothing but proteins and some sugars.

The liquid produced by the Cowper's Gland and your prostate are what makes your semen smell and taste the way it does. The Cowper's Gland is a tiny gland by the base of the urethra that secretes a clear fluid ("pre-cum"), it generally has a slight smell, and will taste sweet if you're healthy and drink plenty of water.

If you're semen smells really strong for like weeks, even after it's dried, drink more water or adjust your diet. It is often commented by women that give oral sex that their men will often taste like what they last ate, especially if it had garlic, onion, spices, red meat, asparagus, or some seafoods.

This has been known to lead to a strong smell and taste, and I believe to be the primary reason why women would rather spit than swallow.

By experimentation that I have done. That "precum" is where it's at as far as "effective" ingredients. The easiest way to test this is to get a small vial, and simply masturbate and collect the droplets and put drops on the side of your neck when desired.

Leviathan's t-shirt thing is a great idea!

The active pheromones in play here are ODORLESS. With the exception of androsterone, which supposedly smells like gym socks and is produced by the sweat glands. I have a bottle of it in my medicine cabinet. This stuff doesn't have a direct smell, but act upon the vomeronasal organ. My whole method for this is to reduce to a natural level of attractive smelliness.

Edited by Felstorm (11/19/06 02:29 AM)

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#203071 - 11/19/06 02:25 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
I must say, I have never given it a thought to masturbate into a vial and dab it on my neck. It sounds like it could work and I like the way you think with all of this, but I think I'll stick with sweat myself.

Your other posts related to retaining a sweat smell and adjusting it based on diet and water intake were very good and I think I will keep that in mind for my own practices. By the way, I hear pineapple(or was it apple?) juice makes sperm enjoyable to the female.

I usually do as LeviathanXIII suggested in wearing an undershirt, I just thought of the doggie bag thing off of the top of my head earlier and thought it a good idea to share.

Edited by xDravenx (11/19/06 02:27 AM)

#203072 - 11/19/06 02:28 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Useful link:

http://www.learnbodylanguage.org/pheromones.html

This quote is historically accurate and should be taken to heart:

"Old English folk tales passed down over many generations told young men how to seduce a young woman with his own sweat. The 'secret' was to place a clean linen handkerchief under his clean arm pit while he danced and twirled the young lady making her dizzy. After the dance, as she recovered, he was to fan her and dab her perspiring forehead with his pheromone saturated handkerchief. The results reportedly were guaranteed to be rewarding."

#203073 - 11/19/06 02:31 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Drimlybunk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: California
I became very aware of my own odors when I was put suddenly into an environment whose values in that area were radically different from that which I was accustomed. At my first college, showering twice a week was the norm and deodorant was optional.

I even plan ahead a bit now... eating more vegetables and less meat in advance of important social interaction. I rarely deviate as far as complete vegetarianism now though - I have more options being in a larger school near a city. And who can resist a good steak every now and again?

Another component of my dietary selection has to do with the ill effects of meat-oriented meals on my skin. But that is really here nor there.

I will be approaching your suggestions from your point of view. Perhaps I will find evidence with a different perspective that changes my mind.

#203074 - 11/19/06 02:34 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Mr_47]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
This is possibly my favorite subject. Smelly stuff that turns humans on.

I've done my own personal experimentation, and I've done some "unorthodox" things in the pursuit of entertaining females.

The t-shirt idea I've not had, and I'm definately going to try doing that.

I guess it follows that if a girl steals your gym shirts and stuffs them in her pillow(!), to remind her of you has a good deal of merit to it.

I should do a post on guerilla scent warfare using pharmecutical grade pheromone additives...

Edited by Felstorm (11/19/06 02:36 AM)

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#203075 - 11/19/06 02:37 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

On the flip side, I should note to women that as a man I tend to favor pillows laid upon by a mate because they will retain their odor. Theorize on the reasons for that all you like, but them's the facts.

#203076 - 11/19/06 02:38 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
Quote:

I guess it follows that if a girl steals your gym shirts and stuffs them in her pillow(!), to remind her of you has a good deal of merit to it.

Indeed, that would hold some merit.

Quote:

I should do a post on guerilla scent warfare using pharmecutical grade pheromone additives...

I'd like to read said post.

#203077 - 11/19/06 05:42 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Drimlybunk]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Loc: unknown
Quote:

I've never felt or smelled (in my opinion) better than the few weeks where I had an entirely vegitarian diet

But you are not supposed to like your own scent, which means if you smell better to yourself, most females will be less interested...

Working along this line: If vegetarian men smell "less threatening" to other men, could this cause homosexual attraction?

Just a thought.

#203078 - 11/19/06 06:11 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Loc: unknown
Oh, Felstorm, with your washing with no soap idea, would you also suggest to just wash you hair with water, or do you condone the use of shampoos and conditioners?

#203079 - 11/19/06 06:54 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
The_Lightning Offline

Loc: Israel
I always take care to keep My Smell on.
After I shower (whenever I sweat a lot during the day\whenever my hair looks like shit) I wear something I already wore once.
I never liked using shampoos\deodorants with strong odors or putting on perfumes - sometimes I use a Victoria's Secret body lotion that smells like candy, but that's as far as it goes.
I never stink. I don't cross the line between smelling like my natural, fertile self- and between smelling like a natural fertilizer.

Some people here seem to forget that the Doktor wrote what he wrote from a position of a bald, healthy-skinned male adult who rarely left home.
If I was in his position I wouldn't bother bathing either—what's the point?

Anyway,
I haven't tried the Doggie-Bag technique yet, I did'nt find the need to...
But I've decided I'm going to test it out this month. I'll report back to you

#203080 - 11/19/06 07:40 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Drimlybunk]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

1.) Small liberal arts colleges have students with sex drives that surprass other larger, more conservative schools. Students there have sex with more people, more frequently and more students (a higher percentage) are having it.

I'm totally in the wrong program.

#203081 - 11/19/06 07:41 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
Minus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Circling A Star
Quote:

The easiest way to test this is to get a small vial, and simply masturbate and collect the droplets and put drops on the side of your neck when desired.

Call me old fashioned but I would rather just be charming and witty than start smearing cum on my neck. My method has worked fine for years.

"When the great lord passes, the wise peasant bows deeply and silently farts."
-Ethiopian Proverb

#203082 - 11/19/06 07:44 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
Minus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Circling A Star
Quote:

Don't eat anything overly spicy, more than one portion of red meat a day, or anything with a lot of onion or garlic in it.

I won't do that for any woman!

"When the great lord passes, the wise peasant bows deeply and silently farts."
-Ethiopian Proverb

Page 5 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 >

Forum Stats
12170 Members
73 Forums
43936 Topics
405789 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements