Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#203083 - 11/19/06 07:44 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

The easiest way to test this is to get a small vial, and simply masturbate and collect the droplets and put drops on the side of your neck when desired.

This works on the flip side too. And since our moisture is rather portable already, a girl can go to the bathroom and dab behind the ears when she thinks it will be most useful, depending of course, on how strong her natural scent is and how much she's willing to share that with her social companions.

#203084 - 11/19/06 08:07 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Good link. A doctor had told me this...

Quote:

Interestingly, some research unexpectedly found that women who live closely with a man (sleep with him and have frequent sex) have better balanced physiology. Menstrual cycles are more regular and overall health is better than women who live more isolated from men. The main factor appeared to be how much olfactory exposure (i.e smells) each woman had with the man and his body odors.

...when I was a teenager with irregular periods. She somewhat suggested to me that if I could find some regular sex, I should take it.

#203085 - 11/19/06 09:08 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: gypsy]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Here
Frankly this whole thing is moot. Not to toot my own horn or maybe I am tooting my own horn. But quite frankly I have never had one single problem getting what I want. And that's no lie. None! Zilch! Never!

"Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it."

Church of Satan

#203086 - 11/19/06 09:19 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: gypsy]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Then you are a far more talented woman than I...

#203087 - 11/19/06 09:24 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Poetaster]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
I guess what I'm thinking is this. You should never underestimate the Lure of the Forbidden. This is The Number One Rule for witches and warlocks who want to exploit the first dimension of lesser magic.

Even proper, sanitized, anaesthetized, conventionalized girls will be fascinated with a scruffy, sleazy, even a little greasy "bad boy". In spite of their conditioning. They may be attracted despite also being revolted.

I'm speaking from observation, not so much experience. My usual MO is pretty squarely Sentimentalist. But maybe some other sex-appeal warlocks can chime in with their experience.

Edited by reprobate (11/19/06 09:28 AM)

#203088 - 11/19/06 09:31 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: gypsy]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Quote:

Frankly this whole thing is moot. Not to toot my own horn or maybe I am tooting my own horn. But quite frankly I have never had one single problem getting what I want. And that's no lie. None! Zilch! Never!

I'm sure she's being quite honest.
I haven't ever had a problem either.

Not to be crass but I have a penis 'whenever I want one'.
I may be tooting my own horn as well, but when it comes to lesser magic I do a pretty damned good job. It is an art and some are far better at it than others.

I have had no problems getting the things I desire, be those things sexual, or material in nature.

No,I don't have a great deal of money, nor do I live in a mansion.
I have no butler or maid (save for myself).

These things have never been of importance to be, thus it doesn't really matter in the end does it?

I am comfortable and well taken care of,Doggy bag or not.

Still it is interesting to try new things as far as the art of seduction is concerned and noting the various human responses to your applied experiments.

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#203089 - 11/19/06 09:33 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Zaftig]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Here
Talent has nothing to do with it. And it does get tiresome.
Iĺve considered making a doggy bag to keep people away.

"Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it."

Church of Satan

#203090 - 11/19/06 10:01 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: The_Lightning]
Lust Offline

Quote:

Anyway,
I haven't tried the Doggie-Bag technique yet, I did'nt find the need to...
But I've decided I'm going to test it out this month. I'll report back to you

I look forward to hearing about it.
´┐ŻLove is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.´┐Ż
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#203091 - 11/19/06 10:12 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: reprobate]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Coast, USA.
Quote:

I guess what I'm thinking is this. You should never underestimate the Lure of the Forbidden.

Absolutely.

I'll honestly admit that I was confusing unnatural odor caused by bad diet, systematic deodorisation with chemicals that mimic a natural scent and uncleanliness; with a properly produced pheromonal scent.

Now that I'm aware of that, I'm going to experiment utilizing a few techniques provided here as well as some teqhniques found in the The Satanic Witch. I've always known the math behind the problem was real so to speak, but was going about it all wrong.

Now I'm excited to get out there and attract some of those ladies with my manly scent. Beware ladies, I'm on the right track now.

#203092 - 11/19/06 10:18 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: reprobate]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Loc: unknown
Quote:

My usual MO is pretty squarely Sentimentalist. But maybe some other sex-appeal warlocks can chime in with their experience.

I use a variety of techniques.

I used to be into an alternative subculture, I had long (greasy) hair, I never washed and I didn't care what people thought of me.

I got more girls in that period of my life than I EVER had/have had recently!

It is to do with scent, image and also finding the right people to appreciate your specific style.

If you want a high-class girl in a ball gown and diamond earrings, take off the army trousers and trench coat, buy yourself a suit, cut your hair and get a scent reminiscent of Cigars or something.

If you want a punk girl, rip your clothes, give off an air of "badness" and douse yourself in vodka. Etc.

Sometimes these people are looking for their polar opposites, a bad boy, or a little angel (depending on the individual in question), you have to determine what they want by the way that they act, you have to observe their habits (don't stalk them! ) ask them a few questions after you have made your appearance fit to their character...

P.S. Don't forget to dab the sperm behind your ears...

#203093 - 11/19/06 10:29 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
Lust Offline

THIS is the equivalent of having a Witches "doggie bag".

I could certainly pull this off, but I have got be somewhat envious of the Witches now, all they have to do is bleed.

I thank you Felstorm for you well thought out explanation.
´┐ŻLove is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.´┐Ż

#203094 - 11/19/06 10:33 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Loc: unknown
Quote:

I have got be somewhat envious of the Witches now, all they have to do is bleed.

Um, for some reason, I, personally would prefer to masturbate than to bleed through my cock for a week...

But whatever floats your boat.

#203095 - 11/19/06 10:35 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Lust Offline

Indeed a very useful link. I thank you again Warlock LeviathanXIII.

#203096 - 11/19/06 10:37 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: luciferHammer]
Lust Offline

Quote:

Quote:

I would like to ask the Witches here, if any of you have practiced with what Doktor LaVey called a doggie-bag, in The Satanic Witch, Chapter 3. E.S.P.: Extra Sensual Projection, (On the importance of Odors)?

I hate most perfume, but I'm not quite found of sweaty scent either. I'm quite selective about natural odors, whatever the provenance. And I want it to be. I'm not part of the heard, why should I be attracted by any scent passing by....

Yes, why should you?

Edited by Tier_Instinct (11/19/06 10:38 AM)

#203097 - 11/19/06 10:41 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Rory_Rocketpants]
Lust Offline

No, you misunderstood.
I was refeering to all that Felstorm advised.

Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Forum Stats
12281 Members
73 Forums
43880 Topics
404441 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements