CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
Good luck!

#203099 - 11/19/06 11:37 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Rory_Rocketpants]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
Quote:

But you are not supposed to like your own scent, which means if you smell better to yourself, most females will be less interested...

Working along this line: If vegetarian men smell "less threatening" to other men, could this cause homosexual attraction?

Unlikely.

Myself, I'm bisexual, and I don't care for my natural smell. However, if I've read The Satanic Witch properly, gay men are going to like male scent the same as a woman would.

Where is Rev. Malebranche when you need him to answer a quesiton like this?

Quote:

Oh, Felstorm, with your washing with no soap idea, would you also suggest to just wash you hair with water, or do you condone the use of shampoos and conditioners?

I don't use commercial bar soaps. I use glycerine and pure casille based soaps. They don't leave behind residues like say Irish Spring. If I'm physically dirty from head to foot, I'll lather up and scrub down. But otherwise I just use water and a washcloth to remove dead skin.

I've never noticed any difference using shampoos. I however have shorter hair. I only shampoo my hair like once every three days, usually when it starts getting oily. So far I like Aussie brand shampoo products. It seems to get along with my general odor. Trial and error is probably going to win out for you here. Some bath and body stores have free shampoo and conditioner samples, pick ones you DONT like the smell of and work from there until you have something that gets the reaction that you want.

Some say that the top of your head releases pheromones like your armpits do, but I've never been able to test this to verify. I have noticed that girls like to bogart my hats and wear them around, but that could also be because I like to wear interesting hats.

*shrug*

Edited by Felstorm (11/19/06 11:40 AM)

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#203100 - 11/19/06 11:39 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Loc: unknown
Thankyou, Sir.

#203101 - 11/19/06 03:25 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: redheadgrl]
simasud666 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: New York, USA
I have a hairdresser friend who makes her own shampoos and conditioners and they last about a month in a half. They are a little pricey at twenty dollars a bottle but it works wonders for me. However since I can only go there (because of distance once every four months) I purchase Suave in-between times.

Yes, even Suave is good for your hair with the coconut oil and works well with hard water. She suggested it for in-between times, we did break it down, and it is close to what she makes. My own hairdresser who is my sister-in-law said that my hair is very healthy and scalp is not as dry as it use to be.

I hope this helps.

#203102 - 11/19/06 04:52 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Rory_Rocketpants]
Drimlybunk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: California
Good thought.

#203103 - 11/19/06 05:12 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: simasud666]
redheadgrl Offline

Thanks simasud666, this is helpful. Currently I condition before shampooing (jojoba oil, vitamin A, etc.). I have some virgin coconut oil in my pantry, I'll put it to good use. I think I'll try the castille soap/Suave as shampoo after the conditioning and see what happens.

#203104 - 11/19/06 06:31 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: redheadgrl]
simasud666 Offline
CoS Member

Do try the coconut Suave Conditioner and leave it on while you do what ever it is that you do after you wash your hair.

Leaving it in for five minutes also helps before rinsing it out after you shampoo. This way the hair and scalp will absorb the oils.

#203105 - 11/19/06 06:37 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: simasud666]
redheadgrl Offline

Thanks for the great suggestion simasud666, I'll try this.

#203106 - 11/19/06 06:54 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: redheadgrl]
simasud666 Offline
CoS Member

You are most welcome.

My suggestion is just from my own knowledge of hairdressing. Although I do not do it anymore the knowledge is still there. You do not have to use expensive products either because basicly they are all the same unless you make them yourself or know the person making them.

#203107 - 11/19/06 11:19 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Freudenabteilung
Quote:

I would like to ask the Witches here, if any of you have practiced with what Doktor LaVey called a doggie-bag, in The Satanic Witch, Chapter 3. E.S.P.: Extra Sensual Projection, (On the importance of Odors)?
I find this very fascinating, and would like to read some of your stories using this very effective method, if you would like to tell them.

I skimmed through this thread and didn't necessarily see My point of view so I'll respond.

When I read about E.S.P., I didn't interpret it as don't bathe at all, be a filthy mess, etc.

A lot of men like to sniff dirty panties. Why is that?

Think about it.

It's a sexual, animalistic and all too human weakness.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I'm not saying he advising people walk around with dirty, nasty genitals.

I think that's what Anton LaVey meant more than advising one to walk around like a dirty hippy which is what I find most people to interpret it to mean.

Edited by Satori (11/19/06 11:39 PM)

#203108 - 11/20/06 07:41 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Soleil Noir]
Lust Offline

Quote:

I skimmed through this thread and didn't necessarily see My point of view so I'll respond.

When I read about E.S.P., I didn't interpret it as don't bathe at all, be a filthy mess, etc.

A lot of men like to sniff dirty panties. Why is that?

Think about it.

It's a sexual, animalistic and all too human weakness.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I'm not saying he advising people walk around with dirty, nasty genitals.

I think that's what Anton LaVey meant more than advising one to walk around like a dirty hippy which is what I find most people to interpret it to mean.

I agree, and I did not interpret it that way at all, and most of the reponses don't come off this way either in my opinion, but if anyone has, I should point out that at the very begining of this lesson, Doktor LaVey states "DON'T SCRUB AWAY YOUR NATURAL ODORS OF SEDUCTION".

In the same paragraph Doktor LaVey goes on to say.
"This doesn't mean that you shouldnt bathe or wash your underwear, but one can overdo a fear of "offending" to a point that negates any oppurtunity for a success."
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#203109 - 11/20/06 08:14 AM Re: Aditionally [Re: Lust]
Yinta Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Netherlands
Personally I think there is more between smelling like perfume and smell all sweaty.

Body scent doesn’t stink. In my opinion there is a big difference between sweat and body scent.
For example; a baby’s scent is a natural body scent and, between dippers, it doesn’t stink.
Body scent is an unique smell that someone has.

If I would run 10 miles with army boots wearing woolen socks on a hot summer day and than put those socks in a plastic bag for a week. Well, if you smell that, you will probably die. That stinks, but to me that is something different than the natural body scent.

Personally I’m more attracted to the natural body scent than to perfume. What happens is that most perfumes are bought in a hype. One sees a good advertising spot and yes that’s the one, one should wear. So often I have the idea that a lot of girls smell the same.

Real trouble starts when you have a mother who’s in her midlife crises and also buys those hip perfumes. One could be caught up in a room with very nice girls that all smell like your mother… One doesn’t want to be in that nightmare

Yinta

#203110 - 11/20/06 08:25 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
I'm with Felstorm on this one. While I have never gone to the lengths of using the doggie bag tactic, natural body scents are definitely a turn on. I wonder though if age group makes a difference there. Are older men looking for older women still attracted to what would amount to a breeding scent? Or is it just sex is sex is sex? I am thinking this because I believe that older men (in general) are looking for something a little more permanent than just a sex partner or someone to procreate with. Just a thought.

Seems everyone is in agreement that you should bath and keep your body free of dirt and filth, but not to the point that you cover your natural scent. Everyone has a natural scent. There are some that attract me with their natural scent that makes me want to be close to them (male or female) and some that definitely repel me.

Parents, you can tell which child is yours by their scent. I have always loved the smell of my children, they each had their own distinct smell (sans the diaper). As I held my babies in my arms I enjoyed breathing in the smell, and the strongest area to breath it in was their heads.

Since I had a set of twins I used to like to see if I could identify them by smelling their heads (eyes closed) I was right on everytime.

Most people will agree (even those who have no idea why) that they like their partner's natural scent and will go to great lengths to have something that smells like their loved one when they are apart.

Just one more demonstration that the good Docktor was way ahead of his time. Now that science has caught up with The Satanic Witch it is becoming a mainstream thing, although I highly doubt most women would have the intestinal fortitude to use mentrual blood as a perfume, unless of course they put it in a perfume and market it as the only way to find a partner.(I'd be happy to keep the manufacturers in supply. ) There are many products out on the market now that purportedly have phermones added to them. How bizarre, first you scrub off your own natural phermones, then you apply all kinds of stinky perfumed products and then have to add synthetically manufactured phermones!

Hail Satan!
"It does take an exceptional mind and a still more exceptional integrity to remain untouched by the brain-destroying influences of the world's doctrines, the accumulated evil of the centuries-to remain human, since the human is the rational." Dr. Akston in Atlas Shrugged

"Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued." Socrates

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

#203111 - 11/20/06 11:06 AM Re: Aditionally [Re: Yinta]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Some interesting scientific findings that may of be interest to the topic at hand.

There was a recent study conducting brain imaging technology, showed that airborne human steroid hormones can infact influence brain activity without the brains owner even being aware of smelling anything at all. For those who may not know what steroid hormones are, they are sex hormones. Based upon this research it can be said that this is one way we pick our sexual partners. One reason why body scent is important. Our Lateral Orbitofrontal is what seems to be the most effected by odor. Our emotional/social responses takes place there.

The animal kingdom teaches us that animals communicate by airborne chemical signals. Take ants as an example, they wiggle their antennae to communicate. They smell with their atennae. We also commonly see dogs sniffing eachother which equates to the human male sniffing the panties of the female in which he desires.

Another study also supports that women can influence each other's menstrual cycle on a completley unconscious level. Quite possibly through ordorless airborne chemicals that can be readily collected from their armpits. There are two chemicals that are released at different stages of their menstrual cycle that can do one of two things. It will either shorten or it will lengthen the cycle of other women around her. The result is that their cycles will end up being synchronized.

Other experiments have also shown that a women's response to the odor of the male hormones are influenced by their menstrual cycle. When they are near ovulation is when they will find the scent of male hormone more pleasant than at the end or beginning of their cycle. It also has been noted by scientists that it is during this period that women are much more sensitive to the smell of male hormones when they are fertile than when they're menstruating.

Edited by Unknown (12/03/06 07:37 PM)

#203112 - 11/20/06 11:32 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: The_Lightning]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Quote:

simply by substituting menstrual scents for masculine sweat.

Quote:

OR, perhaps, sperm...?

I have found sperm to be effective and I do not see why masculine sweat wouldn't be. To be more specific it must be fresh sweat and not too much. The male hormone that women find most attractive when they're fertile is present in men's sweat.

As for sperm, I have a pair of shorts that I wear when my intentions are sexual activity. What I have found effective is that I masturbate in them allowing some but not too much of my semen to drizzle on them (I try to keep it on the wasteband on the outside) so that its scent is there. There is no need to worry too much about the stain being seen since the lights are dim most of the time when the pants come off. Of course if discovered you can always employ the naughty lil boy embarassing act which is a turn on for some women.

Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Forum Stats
12198 Members
73 Forums
43974 Topics
406012 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements