Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#203113 - 11/20/06 12:45 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Soleil Noir]
simasud666 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: New York, USA
Satori I could not agree more on what you said. One does not have to walk around with dirty panties nor not bathing for days on end. However, there is a satisfactory compromise.

I have two boys that are teenagers with raging hormones. One takes a shower twice a day using scented Shampoo, soap, and body wash. Then he comes out of the shower and puts on scented deodorant and cologne. I as a mother do not recognize my own kid by his smell.

My other son showers once a day with unscented soap and shampoo but does use a scented cream rinse in his hair because it is long. He does use an unscented deodorant and no cologne at all. I recognize his scent even in a crowd.

Neither boy smells bad but there is a difference in the way they smell to me. One is nauseating while the other one smells natural. One smells clean while the other smells like a French Whore. The one that does not use the cologne did one day and his girlfriend told him he stinks so he quit using it.

That is how I took Doktor LaVey’s writing on this was one can smell clean without smelling like a Whore. I am sure you all know what I mean by this because I am sure you have stepped into an elevator or stood in line with some one who has taken a bath in their cologne or perfume, which is so nauseating that it gags you.

#203114 - 11/20/06 12:55 PM Re: [Re: Unknown]
Golden_Hierarch Offline

Loc: This information does not exis...
I know that the "brain activity" can take place without the "brain's owner" being aware of smelling anything at all. Thats why its a good idea to smell clean with a pleasant smelling colonge or perfume. Because if someone smells something pleasant (instead of unpleasant or nothing at all) they will be encouraged to take a deep inhale of those mind altering hormones.

#203115 - 11/20/06 01:51 PM Re: [Re: Golden_Hierarch]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
Quote:

Thats why its a good idea to smell clean with a pleasant smelling colonge or perfume. Because if someone smells something pleasant (instead of unpleasant or nothing at all) they will be encouraged to take a deep inhale of those mind altering hormones.

That doesn't make sense. If it's a good idea to wear cologne or perfume to smell "pleasant", where do these "mind altering hormones" come in? Maybe I'm misunderstanding you?

I stay away from perfumes, and certainly don't equate the smell of cologne or perfume with "clean". On rare occasion, when I do have the desire to dab a fragrance on, just a touch of vanilla works wonders for me. Less is always more, and your own natural scent doesn't get lost in the mix of things.

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#203116 - 11/20/06 03:13 PM Re: [Re: Bruja]
Golden_Hierarch Offline

Loc: This information does not exis...
In the post I was replying to, they were talking about brain wave activity, pleasure senses being activated, and I changed the phrase to mind-altering instead of brain wave activity, maybe I shouldn't have done that . I actually like to smell colonge when a guy walks by. I remember them more than if they weren't wearing any.

#203117 - 11/20/06 03:18 PM Re: [Re: Golden_Hierarch]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
Gotcha.

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#203118 - 11/20/06 03:40 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Callier Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: On my grind
It turns me on when women are in my bed and they haven't showered.

Their funk, their sweat and stank gets me hard and after the party, my room smells like stank, sex and sweat and I do nothing to get rid of it.

HS!

#203119 - 11/21/06 04:23 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Callier]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Here
Not to quote Paris Hilton but That's Hot!

"Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it."

Church of Satan

#203120 - 11/21/06 06:09 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: gypsy]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
Quote:

Not to quote Paris Hilton but That's Hot!

I love when you talk like a brainless wench, don't stop.

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#203121 - 11/21/06 12:07 PM Re: [Re: Golden_Hierarch]
Unknown Offline

Loc: 611 Calif. St.
Quote:

I actually like to smell colonge when a guy walks by. I remember them more than if they weren't wearing any.

Just watch out for that brand xssssssssss.

Satanism Demands study and not worship!
http://compleatwitch.blogspot.com/

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/logic-classical/

Avatar used with special permission from Reverend CoffinRust. www.coffinrust.com

#203122 - 11/21/06 12:33 PM Re: [Re: Unknown]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
I once spent several minutes sniffing the Axe body spray in a department store. Or was it Body? Either way, it was magical.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#203123 - 11/21/06 12:53 PM Re:Axe [Re: TrojZyr]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
Quote:

I once spent several minutes sniffing the Axe body spray in a department store. Or was it Body? Either way, it was magical.

Hey, I wear Axe. It's some good stuff.

#203124 - 11/22/06 12:37 AM Re: [Re: TrojZyr]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
I rub chicken manure in my armpits. It does not attract the ladies, but I sure do get hen pecked!

Yes, that was a bad joke.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#203125 - 11/22/06 01:30 AM Re: [Re: TrojZyr]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
Axe is so nasty. I wouldn't even go neer a guy who wears that stuff just to make fun of him.

All the high end (and popular) cologn and body sprays are so gross.

However, the cheep deoderants and blue aftershaves are sexy. I love the smell of Aqua velva.

#203126 - 11/22/06 01:51 AM Re: [Re: Discipline]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Yes, that was a bad joke

I think it's hilarious.

Church of Satan

#203127 - 11/22/06 01:58 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Felstorm]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Do I make you randy baby, do I?

(sorry for steeling your thunder xDravenx)

Church of Satan

Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 >

Forum Stats
11889 Members
73 Forums
43636 Topics
404139 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements