Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#203128 - 11/22/06 02:16 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: gypsy]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
Quote:

Do I make you randy baby, do I?

(sorry for steeling your thunder xDravenx)

#203129 - 11/22/06 07:31 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: gypsy]
KemAset Offline

Loc: Cape Town / South Africa
Personally i LOVE the smell of baby poweder. A dripping wet man after a hot steamy shower!

As far as Aqua Velva (hope i spelled correctly?) i like that spray too. As long as the guy still has his "mojo"

http://vampspace.ning.com
blackrosez@yahoogroups.com
lesVampires@yahoogroups.com
http://www.HouseOfTheDreaming.org
http://www.darksideforum.co.za

#203130 - 11/22/06 08:03 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: KemAset]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Here
Personally i LOVE the smell of baby poweder. A dripping wet man after a hot steamy shower!

I LOVE the smell of money.

As long as the guy still has his "mojo"

Move over another Austin Powers fan..?

"Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it."

Church of Satan

#203131 - 11/22/06 08:23 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: gypsy]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
Quote:

Move over another Austin Powers fan..?

We are all around you....

#203132 - 11/22/06 04:38 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
PeachesPartridge Offline

Loc: where the youngsters get hyphy...
I recently hooked up with a charming young lady who occupies a similar position as I on the synthesizer clock. In addition our physical similarities, her personality and mine are practically identical. I am a rather dominant, outgoing, authoritarian 12 o'clock, she's more of a 1:30 or 2ish, with the intellect to match, however in social interactions she exhibits a classic 12 o'clock personality. Think Jayne Mansfield meets Ilsa the she-wolf. An appropriate symbol for our interactions would be a cobra fighting a mongoose. This being said, she made a comment to me yesterday that I should start wearing her brand of deoderant (dove), as she found my natural odor unappealing, and didn't think much more highly of my preffered brand of deoderant (old spice). My last serious girlfriend, who was a cute, submissive, short 7 or 8 ish, and represented more of my demonic type loved my natural odors and thought old spice to be the cats meow. Apperantly I have been wearing a perfume to attract someone who represents my demonic opposite, and since my current inamorata finds the similarity of our personalities so appealing, she wants me to wear something that represents her idea of what smells nice, namely something more feminine. Another interesting example of tailoring ones scent based the somatotype of the person one wishes to attract.

#203133 - 11/22/06 04:51 PM Re: [Re: tovasshi]
Callier Offline

CoS Warlock

Quote:

Axe is so nasty. I wouldn't even go neer a guy who wears that stuff just to make fun of him.

I used to wear that shit a long time ago until I realized it was chick repellent.

HS!

#203134 - 11/22/06 05:59 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: PeachesPartridge]
Lust Offline

Quote:

I recently hooked up with a charming young lady who occupies a similar position as I on the synthesizer clock. In addition our physical similarities, her personality and mine are practically identical. I am a rather dominant, outgoing, authoritarian 12 o'clock, she's more of a 1:30 or 2ish, with the intellect to match, however in social interactions she exhibits a classic 12 o'clock personality. Think Jayne Mansfield meets Ilsa the she-wolf. An appropriate symbol for our interactions would be a cobra fighting a mongoose. This being said, she made a comment to me yesterday that I should start wearing her brand of deoderant (dove), as she found my natural odor unappealing, and didn't think much more highly of my preffered brand of deoderant (old spice). My last serious girlfriend, who was a cute, submissive, short 7 or 8 ish, and represented more of my demonic type loved my natural odors and thought old spice to be the cats meow. Apperantly I have been wearing a perfume to attract someone who represents my demonic opposite, and since my current inamorata finds the similarity of our personalities so appealing, she wants me to wear something that represents her idea of what smells nice, namely something more feminine. Another interesting example of tailoring ones scent based the somatotype of the person one wishes to attract.

Very interesting indeed. Have you submitted to her desires, and if so, will you continue to play the submissive role, as a dominant man?
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#203135 - 11/22/06 06:42 PM Re: [Re: tovasshi]
wendydarling Offline

Axe IS disgusting!(As are most men's colognes). I work in the cosmetics industry and almost everyday I am engulfed in a choking cloud of vapor as some idiot sprays himself from head to toe. I have had customers spray wrists, neck, armpits and even down their pants.

I personally prefer men who don't use deodorant(deodorant soaps included) or colognes because not only do deodorants and colognes smell bad, they also taste bad!

#203136 - 11/22/06 06:48 PM Colognes [Re: wendydarling]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
My grandfather used so much Stetson that his house still smelled of it, up of a year after he died. I have fond memories of that house, and I like Stetson as a result.

Not so much as to stink up the house, of course.

I'd be curious to hear others' thoughts on what colognes are good and bad. (By "others" I primarily mean the witches in the house... )

#203137 - 11/22/06 07:27 PM Re: Colognes [Re: reprobate]
wendydarling Offline

These are two men's colognes that I do like, for different reasons.

Armani White is a very light, fresh,( almost imperceptible) clean woodsy scent.It is good for daytime.

Calvin Klein Obsession Night for men is amazing! The official description is that it is a blend of Tuscan suede with hints of nutmeg, rich woods, vetiver and patchouli. My description is that it smells like sex under a cashmere blanket on a cold winter night with a man who has just come in from chopping firewood.

I love the smell so much that one day when our department was quiet, I sprayed some onto a scent strip and stood there, eyes half closed, breathing in the fragrance.

Of course a customer caught me doing this ; I didn't even bother trying to explain. I've learned to be a little more discreet since.

I enjoy wearing perfumes myself. I just got a sample of a new one from work(I love my job, I get presents all the time!). It is called Ange ou Demon and it has a combination of oak wood and white lily. Apparently these two scents have never been combined into one fragrance before. To me, it smells like a delicious mix of root beer and vanilla, with just a touch of licorice.

#203138 - 11/23/06 12:55 AM Re: [Re: TrojZyr]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Quote:

I once spent several minutes sniffing the Axe body spray in a department store. Or was it Body? Either way, it was magical.

Sorry but if you watch Batman, it will become apparent I am not speaking about Axe Body Spray.

I was referring to a line the Joker used when he was using store products to poison Gotham residents.

I have found upon careful examination that some of these ingredients do more damage to the nasal passages and your sense of smell than you may realize.

Take butane for example, a common ingredient in Axe Body Spray.

Edited by Unknown (11/28/06 01:22 PM)

#203139 - 11/23/06 01:15 AM Re: Colognes [Re: wendydarling]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
Quote:

These are two men's colognes that I do like, for different reasons.

Armani White is a very light, fresh,( almost imperceptible) clean woodsy scent.It is good for daytime.

Calvin Klein Obsession Night for men is amazing! The official description is that it is a blend of Tuscan suede with hints of nutmeg, rich woods, vetiver and patchouli. My description is that it smells like sex under a cashmere blanket on a cold winter night with a man who has just come in from chopping firewood.

I love the smell so much that one day when our department was quiet, I sprayed some onto a scent strip and stood there, eyes half closed, breathing in the fragrance.

Of course a customer caught me doing this ; I didn't even bother trying to explain. I've learned to be a little more discreet since.

I enjoy wearing perfumes myself. I just got a sample of a new one from work(I love my job, I get presents all the time!). It is called Ange ou Demon and it has a combination of oak wood and white lily. Apparently these two scents have never been combined into one fragrance before. To me, it smells like a delicious mix of root beer and vanilla, with just a touch of licorice.

I love your description of the scents! I had no idea there were such beasts out there, honestly. I stop at vanilla. I have had good vanilla and I have had bad vanilla and never the twain shall meet. But I never knew there was such an array of scents to indulge in. Especially for men. I am an Old Spice fan myself. I had a boss (corporate world) who wore the best crisp cotton pressed shirts and always smelled like Old Spice. I barely kept my hands off of him and he knew it. And it was so much fun!

ANYWAY... thanks for posting this.. I feel like I should go broaden my horizons as far as scent goes at least.... Thanks!
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#203140 - 11/23/06 02:21 AM Re: [Re: Bruja]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
>> I stay away from perfumes <<

And you smell lovely, if I may be so bold to say.

As a rule I rarely like the smell of perfumes on women. Occasionally I smell one I like on someone though.

Myself I sometimes wear Longitude & Latitude aftershave by Nautica. Depends where I am going though, but this never fails to attract positive comments from women I come into contact with and initiate conversations in bars.

Edited by UVRAY (11/23/06 02:34 AM)

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#203141 - 11/23/06 09:49 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
VKat Offline

Loc: Northern California
I noticed that sometimes I sweat out aspartame, a sweetener. I haven't really decided if its a good thing, but doesn't seem to be repulsive. Actually reminds me of the sweet smell of breast feeding. I've also heard of people ingesting sweeteners to make their pee taste and smell sweeter. Your body should filter out real sugar, if it doesn't then you could be a diabetic.

#203142 - 11/23/06 12:25 PM Re: [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Quote:

Myself I sometimes wear Longitude & Latitude aftershave by Nautica.

Funny you should mention this. I used to work for Nautica (Unilever) and yes, I used to sell the very scent you fancy.

I promoted it on a grand scale. I do so love that scent.
I love the bottle. I love everything about it.
I suppose if I had to smell a manufactured fragrance on a man it would be exactly the one you possess. Longitude and Latitude by Nautica.

It's not too over powering, it's actually quite light a scent. Masculine with a hint of citrus.

I can recall the fragrance now without having smelled it for a few years....

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 >

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43978 Topics
406035 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM