Page 10 of 10 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10
Topic Options
#203143 - 11/23/06 09:03 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: VKat]
Lust Offline

I've also heard of people ingesting sweeteners to make their pee taste and smell sweeter.

I can understand how this would apply for those who have a urine fetish.

Edited by Tier_Instinct (11/23/06 09:11 PM)
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#203144 - 11/27/06 03:24 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Hydra_M_Star]
Evil_i Offline

first, hello im new here thankyou for clear and concise posts.
Im finishing a Psych degree and am interested in sub conscious reaction to human pheremone.
I have found success over time with the aforementioned technique of a clean shirt used to absorb body scent (not odour).
Having said that, heres an article you may find useful.

Summary: ... smell of a sweaty male armpit can make a woman feel calmer, according to a new study by a U. ... Email to a friend What women need: sweaty male armpits Thursday, 26 June 2003 Sniff this and feel good: male underarm sweat makes women feel more relaxed Being exposed to the smell ... reproduction more likely the scent of a male partner might not only help to trigger ovulation at the right time but may make women more relaxed and receptive to sex ...
http://www.abc.net.au/science/news/stories/2003/888984.htm

there are also experiments done (looking for links) placing males tshirts in a jar after it was worn for a day, there partners showed a strong preference for the males shirt.

Interestingly, around ovulation more women found "stronger" smelling shirts more attractive as well as selecting shirts worn by men with higher testosterone, whereas usually it was reversed (ie; "milder" shirts were prefered, ususally owned by lower testosterone males).

Also there is a tropical fruit grown in Queensland (australia) that apparently makes youre sweat smell of roses, cant remember name of it but shouldnt be hard to track down, i remember a strong link to chinese royalty.

Thanks again for a board a cut above the drivel.Several cuts.

#203145 - 12/05/06 10:54 AM Re: Colognes [Re: reprobate]
French Lady Offline
CoS Member

Loc: France
I like Obsession for men as well.

I remember having a boyfriend once who used CK Be, an "androgynous" perfume, and I loved sniffing him. Quite a turn on, mixed with his natural male scent; for quite some time afterwards I got turned on by the perfume alone. I cured this through wearing it myself, and it seems it works right for women when mixed to a women's body scent. However, I did not get the kind of reactions I had, myself, from men.

I once have been in the presence of a man who literally made my knees go to jelly (and my sex to fire ) through his perfume. Extra noticeable lemon scent -lemon! not lime or orange or grapefruit or "lemon" toilets desodoriser, LEMON!- on a leather base. I guess it was Bel-Ami, which I like no matter what, but it must have reacted in a special way with his skin to smell that much of lemon. AND to have that effect on me.

Masculine fresh sweat from a man. Mmmm...

Usually, leather, tobacco, cedar-like smells.

Thank you.

#203146 - 12/05/06 09:33 PM Re: Colognes [Re: French Lady]
ParaBellum Offline

Loc: Plausibly deniable
Smell is a big thing for my wife. If I wear any cologne at all (rarely), it has to be something earthy and musky. I may have to check out that CK Obsession Night...
According to my wife, I tend to have a leather-and-pipe smoke-smell year round, even though I only wear leather in the winter and smoke VERY rarely.
My wife likes vanilla jasmine...and so do I...GROWWWRRRRR...

Good topic. It's good to be able to come here for REAL conversation...

#203147 - 12/07/06 05:31 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Redhead Offline

Loc: Europe
Yes, I had some very interesting experience with it. But I discuss them exclusively over a glass of wine .

I love the smell of a male as well - I clearly remember the first time I recognised it as such. I was playing basketball with "da boyz in da hood" (my neighborhood was called "Bronx"), when a couple of bad boys appeared - the main one was just transferred to my school, being kicked out of another one for violent behaviour and failing few years, thus being a few years older. The air of uneasiness of the other boys was tangible, a funny little territory game. Anyway, we ended up playing basketball one on one, and at one point he took the shirt off, and I felt his fresh sweat that smelled so delicious that I started playing much more aggresively, being in physicall contact all the time. The sensation was so pleasant I even let him win .

What a good feeling it is, discovering a new sensation triggered - completely unknown and yet feeling so familiar.

On everyday basis, considering the fact I live in a big city, meaning the atmospheric conditions are rather polluted and smog, traffic fumes etc bombard the smelling "devices" with heavy input constantly, I always use perfume. I want my presence to be felt in every possible way, and scent is a powerful tool, be it business meeting or casual drinks.

My latest discovery is Versace's Bright Crystal, which producer describes as:

"Versace introduce Bright Crystal, a fresh, vibrant and floral fragrance, with delicate tastes of colourful and juicy pomegranate grains, lotus flowers and the enticing presence of plant amber, acajou and musk. A perfect scent for the Versace woman who is a hybrid of strength and confidence yet feminine, sensual and always glamorous."

All this time I thought I was a witch, only to discover I am actually a Versace woman !

#203148 - 12/07/06 08:20 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Evil_i]
Lust Offline

I enjoyed reading the article, but that guy in the picture could use a trim.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�

#203149 - 12/10/06 07:26 PM Re: For The Witches [Re: Lust]
Doctor_Beat Offline
CoS Member

i strongly agree with The Doctor on this one, it doesn't just apply to women and it is a method that i employ regularly with great success. the good thing about pheromones is that they are not a 'smell' as such- they can be masked with deodorant and still work. this doesn't mean that i don't bathe- i just don't overdo things too much. female friends always tell me that i smell nice, sometimes to the extent that they will bury their face in my chest! it's scary how well it works.
i have noticed that i am suceptible to the same thing myself- the way a woman smells can literally make me turn my head. a female friend from a few years ago used to wipe her, um, 'natural moisture' behind her ears and the insides of her wrists if she was on the prowl- worked every time.

i'll never forget the picture i saw once of a girl who had 'the smell of victory' tattooed just below her navel...

#203150 - 12/11/06 12:05 AM Re: Colognes [Re: French Lady]
Buffy Offline

Loc: Mackay- Australia
Quote:

I remember having a boyfriend once who used CK Be, an "androgynous" perfume, and I loved sniffing him. Quite a turn on, mixed with his natural male scent; for quite some time afterwards I got turned on by the perfume alone. I cured this through wearing it myself, and it seems it works right for women when mixed to a women's body scent. However, I did not get the kind of reactions I had, myself, from men.

I have had this very same experience myself, but with BLV GARI- for men, which has a scent of aniseed to it.

If I have a "girls night night out" I tend to use it as an "I'm taken, so fuck off" mechanism and 99% of the time it works.

Most of the time I use lightly scented moisurisers/lotions that smell of sweet vanilla, cocoa, or any sweet smelling fruit.
My partner has also taken it upon himself to use similar products, both of us have so far been complimented, and described as smelling well... alluring.

The most successful people are those who are good at plan B.

#203151 - 12/11/06 01:25 AM Re: Colognes [Re: Buffy]
redheadgrl Offline

I just found out that the fragrance Angel which I've worn for years contains no animalics. That is the pesky stuff in so many fragrances that makes them smell bad on me. I've noticed (through trial and error) that I don't like most fragrances-probably because many contain animal byproducts (animalics). I can smell animalics on me and to my nose at least-it clashes. Sometimes I can smell the same clash on others-yuck.

#305228 - 02/09/08 11:54 AM Re: For The Witches [Re: Doctor_Beat]
Lust Offline

Granted, this thread is old, and I have not seen Doctor_Beat, around the forums in a while.

Quote:
i'll never forget the picture i saw once of a girl who had 'the smell of victory' tattooed just below her navel...

I would love to see this!

Page 10 of 10 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10

Forum Stats
12013 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405205 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements