Topic Options
#204533 - 11/25/06 02:01 PM Have you ever thought in setting up a school of Satanism ?
Torquemada Offline

Loc: Spain&UK
Have you ever thought in setting up a school of Satanism, or a University?

Some people with interesting ideas and philosophies have founded schools of thought: Gurdjieff, Crowley, etc. The ideas of the COS are good enough to organise a system of education, and not only in the internet. Do you think you will start something like that in the future? (An institution specifically devoted to formal training and education in Satanism).

Torquemada

#204534 - 11/25/06 02:37 PM It is already here. [Re: Torquemada]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
The literature of Satanism comprises our textbooks.

Study groups exist in the members-only forums here as well in the COS SIGS and informal meetings between members.

Mentors and "professors" exist also from the hierarchy of the Church who write books, answer questions and discuss issues.

Of course the actual school is the school of hard knocks - reality. Exams are unforgiving and grades consist of pass/fail (live/die).

#204535 - 11/25/06 03:01 PM Re: Have you ever thought in setting up a school of Satanism ? [Re: Torquemada]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
In addition to Magister Nemo's comments, it is more impressive and in keeping with the philosophy when people "get it" on their own.
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder. -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
43879 Topics
404435 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements