Topic Options
#205319 - 11/29/06 03:07 PM charity and the Satanist
Evil_i Offline

i know that stanism posits complete darwinian individualism, but do its members feel inclined to donate to charity?
And if so, is it more likely to be for animals than homeless people, and do any of you give street people money?

Lastly, i have noticed quite a few posters here have had a common experience with myself; they all spent time on the streets and it seems to have honed the rage.

Myself, i lost it all when my ex left me in massive debt.Took a while but im clawing back, ill be finished my psych degree soon, im in a shitty house but its mine and i can look forward to having the piece of paper that says "yes, i do know what im talking about".I hear she now smokes "ice" everyday.It makes me smile.

so my last question is this; what do i do with the rage? I like it, it keeps me focused, but is it helping me evolve?

All contributions will be most appreciated.

#205320 - 11/29/06 03:18 PM Re: charity and the Satanist [Re: Evil_i]
MagisterRose Offline
CoS Magister

Quote:

i know that stanism posits complete darwinian individualism, but do its members feel inclined to donate to charity?
And if so, is it more likely to be for animals than homeless people, and do any of you give street people money?

If you want to give to a charity you can give as much as you want to whichever charities you want to give it to. If you don't want to give to charity don't do it.

Quote:

Myself, i lost it all when my ex left me in massive debt.Took a while but im clawing back, ill be finished my psych degree soon, im in a shitty house but its mine and i can look forward to having the piece of paper that says "yes, i do know what im talking about".I hear she now smokes "ice" everyday.It makes me smile.

so my last question is this; what do i do with the rage? I like it, it keeps me focused, but is it helping me evolve?

As long as it isn't hindering you in any way why worry about it? If it starts to be a burden then purge it with a destruction ritual.

The good die young... because they see it's no use living if you've got to be good.
John Barrymore

HARDCOVER INFERNALIA

PAPERBACK INFERNALIA

HARDCOVER KASIDAH

PAPERBACK KASIDAH

#205321 - 11/30/06 01:36 AM Re: charity and the Satanist [Re: MagisterRose]
Evil_i Offline

Thankyou MagisterRose, you didnt have to reply, and i appreciate youre time.

My understanding was that its a compeletly personal issue to give charity, but im wondering what ppl here do in there everyday life in this area.
I know it may be quite intrusive, so i dont really expect an answer to that.Im just really curious about the intelligent minds i read on these boards.

As for the anger, im wondering more along the lines of what to do with it, keep it as a focus or purge it.
I know there can be no one answer, and i am more comfortable at the moment being slightly angry, but what i want to know is "do practising satanists (who wish to reply) use there anger in a specific way within there everday life?".
Personally i use it to see through the drivel i encounter in public relations and university study (psych) and to achieve what i want materially, much faster.
Hope this makes sense.
Thankyou.

Forum Stats
12171 Members
73 Forums
43938 Topics
405800 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements