Topic Options
#206273 - 12/05/06 02:39 AM not a question... info for the priesthood
Willow_NightEyes Offline

Loc: Ontario, Canada
While surfing I stumbled on a pseudo-Satanic MySpace group that was using the baphomet symbol on it's page(the copyrighted one with leviathan writtien in the circle).

This group even says they're not officialy linked to the church so I just thought you should know.

P.S. Sorry if this is trivial but I would like to know if I were in your place

Edited by LKRice (12/05/06 07:21 PM)
Darkest Dreams, - Willow NightEyes --------------------------------------- ~I don't talk with close-minded people; they tend to harbour brain fungus~ ---------------------------------------- Profesor: Nothing's impossible if you believe it; that's what being a scientist is all about! Kid: Nooo, that's what being a magical elf's all about.

#206274 - 12/05/06 07:23 PM Re: not a question... info for the priesthood [Re: Willow_NightEyes]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

I removed the link to the group from your post. In future, it's better to notify the CoS directly on issues like this rather than providing these pseudo-Satanic groups with free advertising and undeserved attention here.
Prevention of Virtue

#206275 - 12/05/06 08:13 PM Re: not a question... info for the priesthood [Re: LKRice]
Willow_NightEyes Offline

Sorry. Will do.
Darkest Dreams, - Willow NightEyes --------------------------------------- ~I don't talk with close-minded people; they tend to harbour brain fungus~ ---------------------------------------- Profesor: Nothing's impossible if you believe it; that's what being a scientist is all about! Kid: Nooo, that's what being a magical elf's all about.

#206276 - 12/05/06 08:58 PM Re: not a question... info for the priesthood [Re: Willow_NightEyes]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
Report it to myspace.com.

They occasionally enforce copyright infringement rules, it is in the terms of use agreement. At the bottom of each profile there is a link that says "Report inappropriate content" that allows you to submit a message explaining what the person is doing. They send you a "thank you" note after they take action.

Pseudosatanic assholes should be undermined by every means possible, wherever and whenever possible.
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder. -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#206277 - 12/05/06 09:08 PM Re: not a question... info for the priesthood [Re: Svengali]
Willow_NightEyes Offline

Thank you for the info. I had just joined myspace and wasn't really sure if you guys cared enough about it to matter. I will take your advice. Thanks again.

#206278 - 12/05/06 09:34 PM Re: not a question... info for the priesthood [Re: Willow_NightEyes]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
For the most part these types are of no real consequence, but it still doesn't hurt to pull the rug out from under them whenever possible. Especially in ways that draw no attention to them, because that is all they are after, especially attention from US (the CoS).

Wretched morons.
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder. -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

Forum Stats
12216 Members
73 Forums
43998 Topics
406127 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements