Topic Options
#206870 - 12/08/06 07:59 PM a quick question about the church of satan
Kali666 Offline

Loc: United States
I was just curious what the good things come out of becoming a member of the Church of Satan, and also what kind of things do one have to do in order to have a satanic baptism and a satanic wedding.

Hail Satan

#206871 - 12/08/06 08:36 PM Re: a quick question about the church of satan [Re: Kali666]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
Please read our website and ALL the literature contained there. After doing so, I am sure your questions will be answered.
www.churchofsatan.com
HAIL Satan!
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

Forum Stats
12202 Members
73 Forums
43989 Topics
406083 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements