Topic Options
#20722 - 01/13/04 05:13 PM I'm real happy to have found this forum
Anonymous
Unregistered

Finally I've found a real Satanist's forum, not some idiots wearing a pentagram. I have met many people who call themselves Satanists, but later found out that they subscribe to all sorts of strange moral code or live in some kind of spiritual pipe dream. I even caught the disease for a while and tried to be some kind of pseudo-Satanist turning my life's gold into shit.

By this I wanted to show my respect to the Satanists on this forum.

HS!

#20723 - 01/13/04 05:15 PM Re: I'm real happy to have found this forum
Mason_Rust Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Michigan, USA
I even caught the disease for a while and tried to be some kind of pseudo-Satanist turning my life's gold into shit.

It never ceases to amaze me how many posters don't pay attention to how much we stratify ourselves in everyday life. Why, internet posts on a message board is just one example!

#20724 - 01/13/04 11:12 PM Re: I'm real happy to have found this forum [Re: Mason_Rust]
C_D_McKinna Offline
CoS Member

Loc: San Diego, CA
Why Mason, whatever do you mean?

"Well done is better than well said"

- Benjamin Franklin

#20726 - 01/13/04 11:52 PM Re: I'm real happy to have found this forum
Scratch Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
Welcome to the forums. This is truly a wonderful place to communicate with outstanding individuals and share worthwhile expressions. I hope you have some fresh and interesting thoughts to contribute, which are always welcome. I'm sure that if you can really appreciate Satanism for what it truly is, you will have fun here and learn a lot.

AVE SATANAS

#20727 - 01/14/04 08:57 AM Honesty [Re: ]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I appreciate your honesty(and cynicism ) but believe me, I don't need any justification for what I am.

Reading by your post count it seems you have enjoyed this place as well, yes?

#20728 - 01/14/04 09:04 AM Re: I'm real happy to have found this forum [Re: Scratch]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thank you, I've already had a couple of "AHA!"-experiences.

#20729 - 01/14/04 09:08 AM Re: I'm real happy to have found this forum [Re: C_D_McKinna]
Anonymous
Unregistered

There's a world of a difference between being Satanic and wanting to be this way. That, and the quality of posts. I hope mine will improve with practice.

Forum Stats
12218 Members
73 Forums
43998 Topics
406136 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements