Topic Options
#207407 - 12/10/06 12:44 PM a couple of registration questions...
Doctor_Beat Offline
CoS Member

i am just about to send off my registration application and fee, and i have a couple of questions...

i will be paying by paypal. how do i ensure that my paypal payment is linked with my snail- mail application? do i need to enclose a printout of my paypal reciept?

i seem to remember reading a post about this but i can't seem to find it now- is it acceptable to put 'CoS' instead of 'Church of Satan' on the envelope? i don't want some xian postal worker 'losing' my letter...

and finally, i understand that the membership is for life, and that the card is to be carried on my person. although i am very careful with my wallet, there exists the possibility that my card could become lost or stolen at some point- what is the proceedure if this happens?

thanks in advance for any replies.

#207408 - 12/10/06 04:51 PM Re: a couple of registration questions... [Re: Doctor_Beat]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

a) Include your name on the PayPal payment, and a note with the snail mail application that registration fee was paid via PayPal.

b) Yes, CoS is perfectly acceptable for the envelope.

c) It doesn't have to be carried in your wallet, you only need to have it available to identify yourself to other Satanists on occasion that you are meeting with one for the first time and they request it. However, if the card is lost, you may request a replacement card from administration.

#207409 - 12/10/06 05:11 PM Re: a couple of registration questions... [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Doctor_Beat Offline
CoS Member

well that's that cleared up then! thanks for the swift response

Edited by doctor_beat (12/10/06 05:13 PM)

Forum Stats
12116 Members
73 Forums
43872 Topics
405549 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements