Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#20793 - 01/14/04 07:27 PM Re: why women hate you [Re: Shiboleth]
Scratch Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
When some persons choose to deny the obvious, then it must be stated.

#20794 - 01/14/04 07:30 PM Re: Baffled [Re: Stanton_Vetalas]
Scratch Offline

Yes, it's quite odd, but it only makes their insecurities more obvious. Every one of them has posted a pic on the site. They are upset because I have raised the bar for them, and they can't jump that high.

#20795 - 01/14/04 07:35 PM Re: Jealousy, Scandal and Female Empowerment [Re: Stanton_Vetalas]
Scratch Offline

These are the same people that go to Chipendales (sp?)

These are the same bitches that hit on other guys on the site. Clearly, to them it's ok for the men to act sexy and "degrade" themselves for their enjoyment; however, if a woman does it it's wrong wrong WRONG! You see, not only are they weak and insecure, they're hypocrites as well. Quite a lovely pack of bitches, no?

#20796 - 01/14/04 07:44 PM Re: Men Too, Men Too! [Re: Mason_Rust]
Scratch Offline

You should be able to take off your shirt anytime you damned well feel like it, even if it is just to show off! (Oooh, and why don't you?) *giggles*
And you're right, men do it too, but women are often more catty and vicious about their jealousies. Guys will clown you a bit, but women are known to go so far as to cause bodily harm among other things.

#20797 - 01/14/04 07:48 PM Re: Jealousy, Scandal and Female Empowerment [Re: Old_Pig]
Scratch Offline

Ha ha ha! You are too much! (more more more!)
Yes, funny how persons with good self-image don't feel even slightly offended, isn't it?

#20798 - 01/14/04 07:53 PM Re: Jealousy, Scandal and Female Empowerment [Re: Wile_E_Quixote]
Anonymous
Unregistered

:Ribbit Ribbit:

Take it as a compliment sweety, they are just jealous that their skin is not as stunningly green as yours!

#20799 - 01/14/04 07:54 PM Re: Jealousy, Scandal and Female Empowerment
Scratch Offline

Ms_Ava_Jinx:
"My dear, you have no idea just how much I can relate to you, seriously"

Ofcourse, I can imagine! You also mentioned that women visit your site and write to you with complaints and catty remarks. Well isn't that a load of BS? If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen...and Ms_Ava_Jinx, you're on fire, but you sure as Hell can take it! Hail the Satanic Witch who knows what she has and how to work her stuff!

#20800 - 01/14/04 08:02 PM Re: Jealousy, Scandal and Female Empowerment [Re: Scratch]
Anonymous
Unregistered

You know your doing something extremely right when someone actually stops long enough on your site to write a nasty comment.
If you hate me that much why waste your time any longer on my site? -laughs- People amuse me...
One left this ~ ''Idiot'' ...gee, that must have required a lot of thinking time

''-Hail the Satanic Witch who knows what she has and how to work her stuff!''

Hails to you too my dear!

#20801 - 01/14/04 08:13 PM Re: Jealousy, Scandal and Female Empowerment [Re: YoungSoulRebel]
Scratch Offline

Charm above all else is what attracts. Confidence makes a woman glow and be sought after. It's not a dress size or cup size is not what makes makes a woman attractive (as I'm sure some men will agree) but the way she carries what she's got. Every witch is gifted, though her gifts may differ from those of other witches.
You've got it and you know how to flaunt it. Now all they can do is choke down thier own bitterness

#20802 - 01/14/04 08:15 PM Re: why women hate you [Re: Scratch]
Shiboleth Offline

Loc: Alberta, Canada
I like the way you think.

#20803 - 01/14/04 08:18 PM Re: Oh my Goth! [Re: Ambrosia]
Shiboleth Offline

Loc: Alberta, Canada
so true, so true

#20804 - 01/14/04 09:00 PM Re: Men Too, Men Too! [Re: Scratch]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
>>And you're right, men do it too, but women are often more catty and vicious about their jealousies. Guys will clown you a bit, but women are known to go so far as to cause bodily harm among other things.<<

Better believe it. And (usually) the better looking they are the more insecure they are. Folks in the 3-6 o'clock region are generally more secure in their sexuality, The exact opposite is true with the nines to twelves, that region where the "hot women" lie.

Men generally don't play the social games that women feel compelled to play. A guy who don't like you will often tell you to your face. And as far as being jealous about another guy being more handsome than they are... when asked most will have no opinion on the matter for fear of being labeled homosexual. To most Herd straight males "gay bashing" is something of a social passtime, yet they'll got to the gym and slap each other on the ass in the showers. Meh. Hypocrits. I think that the more a man is vitriolic towards gay men, the more inclined he is to having homosexual fantasies himself.

I fail to see what is derogatory about exaggerated lashes, and blowing a kiss at the camera. Lesser women have made careers off that look.

I suppose them Goths wouldn't be happy unless you were wearing the Hot Topic Approved(tm) Anarchy Goth Gear, compleat with figure destroying baggy jeans, and pvc belts with loads of silver buckles, and don't forget the pseudo-bondage regalia. Or my absolute favorite, baggy jogging pants and raggedy sweatshirts.

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#20805 - 01/14/04 09:09 PM Re: Jealousy, Scandal and Female Empowerment [Re: Felstorm]
Scratch Offline

Oh, you flatterer!.

"Feminists forbid that they should actually dress up for a guy, or look glamourous and sexy once in a while!"
Yes, and the worst part about it is that this isn't some feminist site, it's a goth site. They're very much for hitting on guys on this site, as I have noticed, but they have no real charm so they are easily intimidated. It's quite pathetic, but I pity them not. Yes, as you said, let them seethe in their jealousy.

#20806 - 01/14/04 09:17 PM The "Infamous Pic" [Re: Scratch]
Scratch Offline

Thank you all for the overwhelming response I've received to this post! Some of you have asked for this pic so I'm putting it here for your convenience. Scratch Kiss

#20807 - 01/14/04 09:25 PM Re: Jealousy, Scandal and Female Empowerment [Re: Scratch]
Malin_Wolf Offline
CoS Member

Loc: A sleepy little hollow in Flor...
I have seen many "goth" posters here that complain about the looks and remarks made by others. You picked the uniform...deal with it.

Why would a Satanic Witch complain about women that are jealous of her? A Satanic Witch would know that this would be the case, yet you feel pursecuted. How childish is that? Did someone force you to dress this way at gun point? I hardly think so. Did someone tie you up and apply your makeup? I don't think so. You picked it....so shut up and show me your tits.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Forum Stats
12116 Members
73 Forums
43873 Topics
405551 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements