Topic Options
#208153 - 12/13/06 05:42 PM Vlad Tepes Bust
WolfMoon Offline

Will this statue be available through the CoS Emporium again in the future?

#208154 - 12/14/06 03:42 PM Re: Vlad Tepes Bust [Re: WolfMoon]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
These will not be on the Emporium again. This sculpture was limited to a certain number of pieces. When the Wolfshook ring finally goes up on Emporium it will also be limited to 666 copies.
HS!
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#208155 - 01/22/07 10:25 PM Re: Vlad Tepes Bust [Re: WolfMoon]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
No, I'm sorry , the run is finished.
HS!
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#208156 - 02/15/07 02:54 PM Re: Vlad Tepes Bust [Re: Magister_Lang]
WolfMoon Offline

That is unfortunate to hear. Thank you for informing me.

Moderator:  Quaark 

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43881 Topics
404446 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements