Topic Options
#208401 - 12/14/06 07:25 PM Learning to properly use body language
Varg_Gorgon Offline
Banned

Loc: Canada
One of the areas of Satanist (and general) interest that seems very appealing to me is that of 'influencing others into doing what you want.' Now, being one of the few who have no read the Satanic Witch ( I know, for shame!), and thus knowing not nearly enough about the topic in a Satanist sense, I've come for some advice.

The issue, in my case, is that I'm aware I'm doing something wrong with my body language, which while grabs the attention of some girls/ people, it's attracting the wrong kind of people. I'm not sure if it's a mix of physical appearence (I'm among those who have a 'sweet look') and the way I do things like sitting, reading or think/ daydream, or something else? The problem is, then, that I attract this kind of people who come to me having a preconceived idea of me (things like 'he looks like a good christian boy') and when they see I'm not who they thought I was their attitude change quite fast (it's frustating as I'm not interested in that kind of crowd). So what can a person do to, using body language, attract people who fit better into the choices they've made? What sort of ways can a person use to project a more dark aura (or white, if needed) to others?

I know that is hard to give advice when no one here knows me in real-life, but some pointers would be appreciate it.

#208402 - 12/14/06 08:21 PM Re: Learning to properly use body language [Re: Varg_Gorgon]
Doctor_Beat Offline
CoS Member

I strongly suggest that you read 'The Satanic Witch'- There's no point asking people here to tell you all about it, you will get your answers from reading the literature.

Now to answer your question (sort of)- once you read the book, you will discover that there is a good deal of information about body types and how to 'carry yourself' which I think you will find very useful.
Although the book is primarily aimed at women, most of the information is easily adapable to apply to men too. I have used this knowledge to great effect in my day to day life, indeed it is so effective that I ended up using the techniques without thinking after a short time. Obviously, this almost unconcious use of technique reflects very positively in your body language, making it appear completely natural.

As to your 'butter wouldn't melt' appearance, you could change it if you saw fit, but wouldn't it be better to use it to your advantage? A disarming appearance could prove to be a very useful 'back door' when trying to influence or attract someone...

#208403 - 12/14/06 09:01 PM Re: Learning to properly use body language [Re: Doctor_Beat]
Varg_Gorgon Offline
Banned

Loc: Canada
Thank you for your advice. Not, I was not actually expecting to get answers from the Satanic Witch, I just mentioned the book as a reference point (I'll have to look for it). As to my appearence, I've doing what you wrote for a while now... It works fine as people take you as less treatening (and some really like you, not matter what). However, I'd still like to be able to 'transform' myself depending on whom I want to meet, or what impression they should get from me.

Forum Stats
11889 Members
73 Forums
43636 Topics
404131 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements