Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#20868 - 01/15/04 12:07 AM Everyone else jumps off bridges....
Insurgent Offline
CoS Member

As of today, the 15th, I am 21 years old. No more restrictions and I've come a long way. So, heres to 80 more years.

"My dear Insurgent you're an extremist, intolerant and you have prejudices. That's all."

"I am a fucking Satanist and desire in all of my being to be the Queen of the World if at all possible...."

#20869 - 01/15/04 12:15 AM Re: Everyone else jumps off bridges.... [Re: Insurgent]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
Let me be the first to congratulate you.

Happy Birthday!

*toast!*

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#20870 - 01/15/04 12:53 AM Re: Everyone else jumps off bridges.... [Re: Insurgent]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
Happy Birthday! Or I should say...Live long and prosper!

#20871 - 01/15/04 12:57 AM Re: Everyone else jumps off bridges.... [Re: Insurgent]
melodykirkwood Offline

Loc: Nashville,TN
Happy birthday. I hope you have many more.

#20872 - 01/15/04 12:59 AM Re: Everyone else jumps off bridges.... [Re: Insurgent]
Anonymous
Unregistered

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

May your day be filled with pure evil as you indulge in all those forbidden restriction no longer imposed upon you!!

#20873 - 01/15/04 01:07 AM Re: Everyone else jumps off bridges.... [Re: Insurgent]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
I have always thought of you as being older, Hurt.

You're making me feel old at the age of 24. I need to go out and make an idiot of myself to prove my youth.

Happy Birthday and to many more adventures you will have.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#20874 - 01/15/04 01:21 AM Re: Everyone else jumps off bridges.... [Re: Insurgent]
RobertE Offline

Loc: Michigan
It could be the avatar, but more than likely it's the quality of your posts, but I always thought you were quite a bit older than I was.

Happy Birthday, live it up.
There is no Hank. You are Karl. Make your own list as you see fit. Eat as many wieners as you want, any way you want, even with a large group of consenting individuals if you want! Take pride in your wiener-eating. Make up large, elaborate ceremonies revolving around the kissing of your own ass, having them photographed and videotaped by the media if possible.

#20875 - 01/15/04 01:44 AM Re: Everyone else jumps off bridges.... [Re: Insurgent]
Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Oregon
Have an Evil one.

And try not to make a POINT of the fact that you're 21. That always leads to that not-a-good-idea "shots" place. I'm getting the spins just thinking about it.

The nice thing is that you have the rest of your life to enjoy being over 21.

#20876 - 01/15/04 02:47 AM Re: Everyone else jumps off bridges.... [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
I've actaully tried that Vodka Blush recipe on the CoS website, and they are pretty damned tasty if I do say so myself.

And stay away from the Tequila if you know what is good for you. Tequila + Beer don't mingle well.

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#20877 - 01/15/04 07:10 AM Happy B-day! [Re: Insurgent]
Ambrosia Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Canada
Young whippersnapper.. have a great day, Hurt!

*raises her cuppa*
Hail Citizen!

#20878 - 01/15/04 08:30 AM Happy Happy Joy Joy [Re: Insurgent]
Anonymous
Unregistered

To you, Herr Spock!!! Celebrate with the true decadence and indugence that is you.

*raises her glass of a fine shiraz to you*

HAIL SPOCK!

#20879 - 01/15/04 09:20 AM Re: Everyone else jumps off bridges.... [Re: Insurgent]
Anonymous
Unregistered

One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, FLOOR!

When you get to the bar, there's so many choices, so choose wisely. And remember, ALL OF THE ABOVE is a great choice.

Just make sure there's a designated driver so that you can be the designated drinker.

#20880 - 01/15/04 10:57 AM Re: Everyone else jumps off bridges.... [Re: Insurgent]
Helnock Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Mercia, England
Many happy returns of the day! Have a good one.

#20882 - 01/15/04 12:16 PM Re: Everyone else jumps off bridges.... [Re: Insurgent]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Happy birthday .

#20883 - 01/15/04 12:44 PM Happy Birthday! [Re: Insurgent]
WyckedImp Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Washington
Happy Birthday to you. Here's to many more.

Let's see:
16 = legal to drive
18 = legal to vote
21 = legal to drink AND own a hand gun!
35 ( I think) = can run for President!

Did I miss one?

Hail to you!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
12090 Members
73 Forums
43862 Topics