Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#209179 - 12/20/06 04:03 PM Re: You are a satanist, but your husband/wife is not [Re: 9076]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Here.
"I simply am not married.(and maybe Im a little sad about that, I would like a real sexual relationship one day, unless thats not really what I want"

If you want to have a sexual releationship, don't ruin it with marriage.

#209180 - 12/20/06 04:09 PM Re: You are a satanist, but your husband/wife is not [Re: 9076]
Doctor_Beat Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Hello MinusXIII, I know what I wrote didn't make much sense, thats not really a sentance I would have highlighted, I think now that you've mentioned it I'm going to go back and delete that statement. I just really am not married and I think I just wanted to emphsize that I am not married. I am not legally married, because I don't choose to be. That does not imply that Im dating tons of people, or even anyone at all right now. (on second thought, after rereading my paragraph, I'll leave the sentence in there because it was just a thought.)

Paragraph?!

#209181 - 12/20/06 04:36 PM Re: You are a satanist, but your husband/wife is not [Re: 9076]
Happy Birthday tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: Behind You
I cant really make heand nor tails of what your on about except for the fact that I think your not quite ripe yet....

La bonne cuisine est la base du véritable bonheur ~Escoffier~

Church of Satan

#209182 - 12/20/06 04:43 PM Re: You are a satanist, but your husband/wife is not [Re: tekku]
Mr Sam Offline

Loc: Somewhere in the UK.
Quote:

I would like a real sexual relationship one day

Yet he so desperatly wants to be plucked .

#209183 - 12/20/06 04:46 PM Re: You are a satanist, but your husband/wife is not [Re: Mr Sam]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Quote:

Quote:

I would like a real sexual relationship one day

Yet he so desperatly wants to be plucked .

Well he's definitely screwing himself.

#209184 - 12/20/06 05:57 PM Re: You are a satanist, but your husband/wife is not [Re: SadisticRage]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
I think the most important thing is that you and your spouse share common values and a generally similar worldview, and that your personalities compliment one another. If you both click well enough in enough ways, then it can work, even if you don't share the same religion.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#209185 - 12/20/06 08:19 PM Off topic. [Re: 9076]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
Quote:

To be married you have to at least go to court and legally do it.

Common law marriages happen by doing nothing.

Be careful.

#209186 - 12/20/06 11:41 PM Re: You are a satanist, but your husband/wife is not [Re: SadisticRage]
ShivasSnake Offline

Loc: Silver City, NM
If it is a problem you choose that perspective.
If you choose that perspective, and you choose to have the problem, what will you do about it?
Adapt? Move on?
I was in a relationship with a person who did not agree with my religion.
Eventually we realized our paths were too different to sustain a progressive or comfortable relationship.
Moving on. Moving foreward.
If you understand diversity it is not strange.

#209187 - 12/21/06 12:40 AM Re: You are a satanist, but your husband/wife is not [Re: RandomStranger]
Psychotherapeut Offline

CoS Member

Quote:

"I simply am not married.(and maybe Im a little sad about that, I would like a real sexual relationship one day, unless thats not really what I want"

On topic, I agree that so long as there is no strife due to your personal choice, don't worry about it. I also agree that if this is a problem, you shouldn't be looking at getting married, as it will only present more and more problems. S/he wouldn't necessarily have to apply for a red card or call herself a Satanist, so long as you're both of like mind. If you aren't, I wouldn't waste my time.

#209188 - 12/21/06 04:41 PM Re: You are a satanist, but your husband/wife is not [Re: RandomStranger]
9076 Offline

Quote:

I agree.

#209189 - 12/22/06 06:09 AM Re: You are a satanist, but your husband/wife is not [Re: Psychotherapeut]
mullet Offline

Loc: STL . MO
im a satanist and my wife is not. we dont have issues with our religous choice. as hse really has no religion. are issue lie mainly in the fact that im an ass.

we also have children which is why im replying.

my thought is when it comes that time to hand them the information. and let them decide intelligently on theyr own as i did. instead of trying to force them into a beleif they may not agree with later.

sidenote i use to laugh at the people so worried about preaching in schools of "god" but now i realize why they would be upset.

#209190 - 12/22/06 07:42 AM Re: You are a satanist, but your husband/wife is not [Re: mullet]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
Quote:

are issue lie mainly in the fact that im an ass.

Ya don't say?

#209191 - 12/23/06 08:35 AM Re: You are a satanist, but your husband/wife is not [Re: SadisticRage]
Fenriz Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Washington
Satanists practice their religion on an individual level. If one feels that they want to only marry a Satanist, it is an individual thing. But Satanists are not required to marry, and if they do they're not required to marry their own kind.

#209192 - 12/25/06 07:08 PM Re: You are a satanist, but your husband/wife is not [Re: Catalyst]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tennessee, U.S.
I trully love this girl, and I'm engaged with her, we both were christian until she started getting her hands on a Wicca book but still holding her faith along with it, and I finally found out that I'm born a Satanist, trying to admit to her what I now believe but she states "If you turn Satanist, I would leave you" and then threatens to burn the Satanic bible if it is ever in the proximity of her home, doesn't want it around our children (which will be coming in a few years) she says really loves me and doesn't want to leave me or me leave her. My parents are the same way in this matter, meaning that they want me to believe what they believe because they know that christianity is healthy and satanism is dark and and is with satan. I haven't admitted to them what I trully am, but in this situation, what would you all do?

#209193 - 12/25/06 07:12 PM Re: You are a satanist, but your husband/wife is not [Re: LordofDarkness]
Rory_Rocketpants Offline
CoS Member

Loc: unknown
Quote:

what would you all do?

I would write out idea's and philosophies from TSB, replacing the word "Satan", "lucifer" etc, with my name.

I would take out all "Satanic imagery" and leave the facts, then I would give her it to read, on plain paper (again, no Satanic imagery)

Say these are your religious views, see what she says... If she still disagrees, then you dont have much hope.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Forum Stats
12202 Members
73 Forums
43989 Topics
406081 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements