Topic Options
#20937 - 01/15/04 07:31 PM The red numbers on the side
Max Rose Offline

I am assuming that this has to do with the server merge that you were describing earlier relative to the upgrade, these numbers are getting weird on me. The web page is not remembering what threads I have visited and which replies are new. Also within each of the forums the red numbers next to the thread are all basically at their maxium everyday because they think each reply is a new one. Also it will recognize that I have looked at a thread for about 3 days, and then forget all of a sudden and highlight it again. This started about 2 weeks ago and I have been ignoring it thinking that it may be happening to everyone, but now I am not so sure. Just wanted to let you know.

#20938 - 01/21/04 11:33 AM Re: The red numbers on the side [Re: Max Rose]
Manceres Offline

Loc: USA
I believe something like this was mentioned in the past.
The best thing to do is delete your cookies and clear out your temp folder, that generally clears up any issues with the board.

#20939 - 01/21/04 05:24 PM Re: The red numbers on the side [Re: Manceres]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Deleting your cookie for the message board usually solves this... Go to http://www.personalsatan.com/lttd/mycookies.php

and expire your cookie. Now Close your browser and re-open it and re-visit the website and login again. This should clear up the problem

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

Forum Stats
12010 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405200 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements