Topic Options
#212293 - 01/01/07 11:49 AM Inmortality could be funny
Torquemada Offline

Loc: Spain&UK
Well, yesterday I did not go out to celebrate the New Year. I personally find it stupid. So, I decided to watch a movie: an old movie about Egyptian mummies in London, entitled Curse of the mummy’s tomb.

Well, the plot was conventional though entertaining, and the story was OK. However, it turns out that one of the characters (apparently a wealthy millionaire called Adam Beauchamp) is actually the brother of the mummy, and he is a 3000 years old Egyptian prince.

Then, I thought:

Mmmmm, it must not be bad to live that much………………….

Just think:

If I were that guy, I could speak Demotic, Aramaic, Hebrew, Nubian, Assyrian, Greek, Copt, Arabic, Latin, and probably many more languages. Since you need more or less five years to master a language, you could speak 600 different foreign languages. But probably, as you bloody speak all the languages that originated the current languages of the world, it seems realistic that you could speak absolutely all the languages of the world. It is plenty of time, and your linguistic skills would evolve exponentially. Just imagine that you could speak all the languages of the world. Not bad.

Also, it would be possible to have sex with a couple of million women (probably many more), which is not too bad. It is interesting to point that you could fuck with entire dynasties of people:

Example:” Ohh, I remember now, her great-grandmother was that blonde I fucked in Constantinople in 1453, just before the bloody Turks were about to break in. What the hell is this girl doing now in Milan (she has the same eyes, oh, what a memory¡¡¡¡)??”

Also, you could go to Palestine and throw stones to Jesus, flirt with the Virgin Mary, congratulate Nero for the burning of Rome, join the expeditions of Alexander the Great, snap at Socrates, and many more things. Of course, I assume that nothing can kill you.

It would be amazing too to consider the possibilities of such a long life: for example, you could be the guy more important on earth, genetically speaking. If a guy can procreate with two million women, he can have two million sons in theory capable of bringing more sons. Mmmmmmmm, sounds like the foundation of a family-nation. I would love to start up a kingdom of bastards. It is a lovely idea.

Of course, I could collect easily the biggest collection of recipes of history, writing hundreds of books about cooking. Example: “Persian desserts of the early ages volume 3”

And what about fashion and antiques. What a collection!!!!

How many dresses, toys, collectibles, and things I could have at home. Yes, it would have to be bigger than a Wal-Mart store, just to make room for everything.

But it would be great. Of course, it also has many disadvantages, but I like the idea.

There is a book written by a Spanish guy called Fernando Sanchez-Dragó, entitled “Gargoris Habidis”, which contains a full ritual, very easy to perform, to be the master of the universe, comprehend everything, and achieve immortality. It is nonsense, I know, but I might try one day, just in case……….who knows??(Lol, lol)

Best,

Torquemada

#212294 - 01/01/07 12:59 PM Re: Inmortality could be funny [Re: Torquemada]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#212295 - 01/01/07 01:38 PM Re: Inmortality could be funny [Re: Torquemada]
Nahash Prince Offline

Loc: Currently at large
Perhaps Adam, the mummy brother is a Vampire?

#212296 - 01/01/07 01:52 PM Re: Inmortality could be funny [Re: Nahash Prince]
Torquemada Offline

He did not have fangs at all, I am afraid. But I loved the way Adam drank punch and cognac from some silver cups. He could have been a good vampire. Vampires are very attractive. And female vamps are even better. But it was a movie about mummies, not vampires. Good Luck, young Fenrir.

Best,

Torquemada

#212297 - 01/01/07 02:02 PM Re: Inmortality could be funny [Re: Torquemada]
Nahash Prince Offline

Loc: Currently at large
It's all about perspective based on what you've experienced. Let's leave it right there for now.

#212298 - 01/01/07 02:45 PM Re: Inmortality could be funny [Re: Torquemada]
BlueHeeler Offline

Loc: Sydney, Australia
It is a beautiful fantasy, provided you dont age and remain young, fit and virile for all eternity. Just age to 25-30 years old (physically) and stay there forever.

I could accomplish so much.

#212299 - 01/01/07 02:49 PM Re: Inmortality could be funny [Re: Torquemada]
Cholinergic Offline
<B>CoS Member</B>

Loc: UK
The ritual you mention may have a real-life counterpart. "Membership has its privileges" as they say.

#212300 - 01/02/07 12:05 AM Re: Inmortality could be funny [Re: Torquemada]
redheadgrl Offline

I love old movies about mummies and monsters-I'll make sure to see it! Have you seen The Wasp Woman or The Brain that Wouldn't Die?
Quote:

There is a book written by a Spanish guy called Fernando Sanchez-Dragó, entitled “Gargoris Habidis”, which contains a full ritual, very easy to perform, to be the master of the universe, comprehend everything, and achieve immortality. It is nonsense, I know, but I might try one day, just in case……….who knows??(Lol, lol)

Interesting!

#212301 - 01/02/07 04:16 AM Re: Inmortality could be funny [Re: Torquemada]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
First of all, I've seen this film and I think it's grand - great camp.

But more importantly your post was hysterical! You have an excellent sense of humour. This especially had me giggling for hours:

Quote:

Example:” Ohh, I remember now, her great-grandmother was that blonde I fucked in Constantinople in 1453, just before the bloody Turks were about to break in. What the hell is this girl doing now in Milan (she has the same eyes, oh, what a memory¡¡¡¡)??”

Also, you could go to Palestine and throw stones to Jesus, flirt with the Virgin Mary, congratulate Nero for the burning of Rome, join the expeditions of Alexander the Great, snap at Socrates, and many more things. Of course, I assume that nothing can kill you.

Excellent! I wish you would post more often.
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us – all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#212302 - 01/02/07 06:39 AM Re: Inmortality could be funny [Re: Torquemada]
blaskhyrk Offline

Loc: Poland
I wish to be a immortal someday, but it can be boring for a long time

#212303 - 01/02/07 09:04 AM Re: Inmortality could be funny [Re: Shade]
Torquemada Offline

Well, thank you for the compliment. Very much obliged. I am currently writing a book in partnership with an American author (English rich bitch based in Florida, I love her). It will be scandalous: drama, a lot of sex, and a lot of sense of humour altogether. I won’t sign the book, as I do not wish to reveal my identity to the public, especially in Spain, but I will be happy. It is the beginning; it can take a couple of years to get it ready. But I am enjoying myself. It is my memoirs (plenty of extravagance); I can not publish them in Spain. It will be a nuclear bomb, lol.

Best,

Torquemada

#212304 - 01/02/07 09:31 AM Re: Inmortality could be funny [Re: blaskhyrk]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Quote:

Speak for yourself.

There is much to discover in this world. I am sure that if I were immortal? I could find much to do.

I believe that this whole 'I would become bored' is a copout of sorts. Be creative!

You don't see Xtians talking about how they will become bored in their mansions in Heaven whilst walking the streets of gold.

So MUCH to discover. SO MUCH to bring to light. Oh, that I could live on FOREVER. (This is my plan).

What could I achieve? What WILL I accomplish?

I'll let you know in 100 years.

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#212305 - 01/02/07 09:44 AM Re: Inmortality could be funny [Re: blaskhyrk]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: Behind You
Quote:

If you enjoy life to its fullest and take all opportunities...
it is never boring

La bonne cuisine est la base du véritable bonheur ~Escoffier~

Church of Satan

#212306 - 01/02/07 10:16 AM Re: Inmortality could be funny [Re: blaskhyrk]
Torquemada Offline

No, it is not boring. It would never be. And if you had a magic carpet, it would be even better. However, I won’t go there………………..

Best,

Torquemada

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43982 Topics
406058 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements